A Very Wonderful Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

"Oh yes!! Fuck me hard!! You know what I want!!"

I held her hips tight and started slamming my cock into her pussy, hard and fast, as my balls slapped her pussy.

"Yes...yes...yes!!!" She screamed.

I held onto Marie and thrust in and out of her harder and deeper. She had always enjoyed my big cock. She moaned. I moaned. And after a nice, long fuck we both came together.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Marie screamed as she shoved her pussy back on my cock.

"Fuck Marie!!" I screamed as my cock erupted inside her. I was so fucking turned on doing her as Jessi watched.

"Oh yes, Tom!! Come in me!!" Marie screamed.

"Ahhhhh!" I heard coming from Jessi, I looked at her and she had her head thrown back and was humping her pussy as she fingered her clit. I thought I felt my cock release more cum into Marie as I watched my wife.

"Oh Tom! That was wonderful!" Marie said as she pulled her pussy off my cock and sat up and kissed me. "Thank you!"

"You need to thank your sister!"

Marie looked over at Jessi breathing hard with her head back on the pillow. Marie looked back at me then crawled over to her sister. I watched as she planted her mouth over Jessi's. Jessi's eye shot open, then she relaxed. I sat back and watched the two of them kiss for a few minutes.

"Jessi, I'm glad you were brave enough to try this. I need to thank you," Marie said as she sat up and looked at Jessi.

"Marie, you have already done enough, agreeing to this," Jessi said.

"But Jessi, you don't know what this means to me."

Marie reached up and rubbed Jessi's breasts.

"Will you let me do this?" Marie asked.

"Marie, we didn't talk about this," Jessi said.

"Please?"

Marie placed her lips over Jessi's and kissed her deeply again. I moved away from them so I could watch. Marie got up on her hands and knees and pressed her mouth onto Jessi's until she opened her mouth. I watched the two of them tongue each other as Jessi relaxed. I was going to enjoy this.

After they kissed a long time Marie removed her mouth from her sister's and kissed her way down to her breasts. Marie kissed and squeezed Jessi's breasts for a long time. Jessi seemed to be relaxing more as she started running her hand through her sister's long hair. Marie stopping sucking on her nipples and began to kiss her way south.

"Marie..." Jessi let out.

My cock was already hard again. I watched Marie lovingly kiss her way down to Jessi's mound. Jessi was watching as she did. Marie kissed and licked all over Jessi's mound. Jessi was squirming as she watched her sister. Marie kissed the top of Jessi's slit, making her jump. Marie paused and looked up at her sister.

"Are you okay with this?" She asked.

"Yes..."

Marie smiled at her sister. I watched as Jessi jumped when Marie slid several fingers inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhh."

Marie returned her mouth to Jessi's pussy lips and licked and sucked on them as she worked her fingers in her pussy. Jessi was in heaven.

"That feels so good, just knowing you are doing it, sis!"

"Jessi, as long as you are comfortable with this, I will enjoy doing it," Marie said.

I watched Marie as she made love to her sister. She worked Jessi's pussy over with her mouth and tongue as she worked her fingers inside her sister's pussy. Jessi seemed to be reacting a lot to Marie's work. It wasn't long before Jessi came in a huge orgasm. She squirmed and jerked and screamed all the way through her orgasm.

"Marie, I love you!"

"I love you too, Jessi."

Marie lifted Jessi's legs up and spread them wide and went back to work on her pussy. I watched as she spent a lot of time working two and three fingers inside of my wife. I was surprised at how much Jessi was moaning and squirming from it.

"Yes!! Right there!!" Jessi screamed as her sister worked her fingers harder. "Ahhh, yes, yes, yes!!"

Jessi drove her hips up into the air as she came again from Marie fingering her pussy. As soon as I heard Jessi's pussy gush, Marie pulled her fingers out and planted her mouth over Jessi's pussy.

"Oh!! No, no, no!!" Jessi screamed as Marie dove into her pussy.

"Sis!! No more!!"

Jessi was thrashing on the bed as Marie kept going.

"Ahhhhh!!! Fuck!!! I'm coming again!!!"

Jessi was screaming like I had never heard her scream. She was trying to grab Marie's head so she would stop, but her sister had a good grip on her legs. Jessi kept screaming and jerking as she had yet another orgasm.

"Stop!!! Please!!!"

Marie released her lip lock on Jessi's pussy. Jessi had collapsed back onto the bed. I watched Marie work her way up to her sister's mouth then place hers over Jessi's. The two of them tongued and kissed each other for a long time.

"You are terrible!" Jessi said when they parted. "That was wonderful. Thank you!"

"It's funny. You have the same places that turn me on," Marie said. The two of them laughed and kissed again.

When Marie removed her lips from Jessi's, Jessi grabbed her and rolled her on her back.

"My turn!" Jessi said.

I sat and watched Jessi kiss her way quickly down Marie' tanned body until she got to her mound and started licking and kissing. She stayed there a few minutes as Marie watched her, then Jessi moved and spread Marie's legs and got between them.

"Oh, Jessi," Marie moaned.

I watched Jessi tongue and suck on her sister's pussy, knowing she was eating all of my cum out of her. Jessi spent a very long time driving her sister to several huge orgasms. Marie moaned and screamed repeatedly as her sister did to her what she had done.

"Jessi!! Please, no more!! Marie screamed as Jessi tortured her. "Please!!!"

Jessi looked up from between her sister's legs and smiled at Marie. Even as spent as Marie was, the two of them started laughing.

"Damn Jessi! You haven't forgotten much from your college days!!" Marie said with a laugh.

"It's not that. Like you said, I know where your pleasure spots are!!"

I fell back on the bed laughing at the two of them. Before I knew it, Jessi was straddling my cock, lowering her wet pussy down slowly.

"What are you laughing about?!" Jessi asked as she bottomed out.

"You two were so beautiful. I was laughing at the two of you laughing."

"Tom, was that what you wanted to see?" Marie asked.

"Yes it was. I'm so happy for you two."

"Jessi, are you okay with this?" Marie asked.

"Yes, I am! I wanted to be with another woman again, and Tom wanted to watch. We wanted a threesome, now we have that. I am very okay with it!" Jessi said as she started humping my cock hard.

Jessi was hot and so was I. She started humping my cock franticly. I held onto her legs as she drove her pussy into me faster and faster.

"Oh god!!" Jessi was screaming as she fucked my cock.

It didn't take long. I was so turned on from watching the two of them and Jessi needed me. Jessi screamed she was coming, then the two of us came together. Jessi fell off of me exhausted. I had my head back when I felt a mouth on my cock. I looked up and Marie was sucking my cock deep into her mouth. She was cleaning all the cum and pussy juices off of me.

"Tom, I'm so glad you keep my sister happy. I have some advice for you two."

"What, sis?" Jessi asked as she rolled toward us.

"If you two want to experiment and bring other women to your bed, be careful. I would recommend that you limit it to ladies you know. And one more thing, Jessi, don't ask to bring other men to your bed. It doesn't work out well for what you get out of it."

"And you know this?" Jessi asked.

"Yes."

"You two enjoy each other, Tom. If Jessi has friends that want to join her, make sure her friends want to have sex with you. If not, you just enjoy watching them and then Jessi fucking you, okay?"

"Okay."

"And, you two need to discuss if it is okay if Jessi has a woman or two here if you are not here. You don't need to come home and be surprised. And Tom, this is not an invitation for you to bring another woman home, don't do that to my sister."

"Sure, if those are the rules," I told her. "I thought Jessi with you was beautiful and erotic."

"Women are very erotic together, enjoy it."

"I will."

"I need some wine," Marie said with a smile.

"I will go and get us some," I said and got up and went to the kitchen.

I had to open a new bottle of wine. I grabbed the bottle and three wine glasses and returned to the bedroom. I stopped, looked, and smiled. Jessi and Marie were in a 69 making love to each other again. I sat the glasses and the bottle on the night table and then sat in one of the chairs at the end of the bed and watched. Thirty minutes later the two of them had had several orgasms and then separated. I got up and poured us some wine and we sat in bed and sipped on it.

"You two were beautiful. Thank you for letting me watch something so personal," I told them.

"Any time. Sis, I enjoyed that, did you?" Jessi asked her sister.

"Yes I did. Thank you for letting Tom make love to me."

"We're sisters, we should share. Tom, did you enjoy that. Was it everything you thought it would be?"

"Oh, yes. Thanks, you two."

"Sis, do you want to do this again?" Jessi asked.

"As long as you are okay with it, Jessi."

"I'm fine with it. I enjoyed watching my husband make love to my sister."

"I enjoyed watching," Marie said. "It was very hot!"

"Yes it was," Jessi said with a big smile.

"You two are very sexy. I really enjoyed making love to each of you," I told them.

"It appeared you did, honey. Now, I need to tell you some more rules. While Marie is here, she will sleep with us if she wants to. You will take care of both of us when we need it and we will take care of you, okay?"

"Sure."

"When I go back to work, I told my sister you two can have all the sex you want, just save something for me."

"I will make sure there is plenty left for you, sis."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"When I'm home, if I want to make love to you alone, my sister understands."

"Jessi, Marie, I will do whatever you two want and think is right. I'm just happy that you two are not mad at each other," I told them.

"Just keep us happy until Marie has to go back to California."

"I may stay until spring!" Marie said.

"Sis, you can stay as long as you want."

"You two need to get cleaned up. It's time for some sleep," I told them.

"Will you join us?" Marie asked.

I joined the two of them in our shower. We had a big shower, but it was tight. By the time I had washed the two of them off, my cock was hard again. We all got dried off and I followed them to bed. Jessi got in first and Marie crawled in next to her. Jessi looked at me.

"Get in bed, I want you to hold my sister," Jessi told me.

Jessi rolled onto her side and Marie snuggled up behind her. I got in bed behind Marie and pulled up the covers.

"You two, thank you for everything," Marie said.

"Marie, you are welcome," I told her as I wrapped my arm around her and Jessi.

"Goodnight you two." Jessi said as she held my hand.

+++++

I woke up when I felt one of them move. I looked over Marie, and Jessi was standing, looking at her sister.

"I'm going to the kitchen. Wake Marie like you do me in the morning," she said and left the bedroom.

I was still snuggled up behind Marie, holding her. I moved my hand up and started rubbing her tits.

"Emmm, that feels good," Marie eased out.

I ran my hand slowly down over her stomach, down to the top of her pussy, and rubbed her.

"That feels so good in the morning," she said.

Marie spread her legs and I fingered her pussy and clit until she was dripping wet. I grabbed her top leg and pulled it back over mine then slipped my cock into her pussy from behind.

"Ohhh, yes! Fuck me!"

I held Marie and drove my cock in and out of her pussy for a long time. She moaned constantly as I worked my cock in her hot pussy.

"Tom, I'm coming!"

I drove into Marie harder as shook with her orgasm.

"Oh god, that felt so good coming from you again."

I slipped my cock out of her pussy and grabbed it and pressed it between the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh yes, please..." Marie moaned.

I pushed slowly as I felt the head of my cock slip into her ass.

"Emmmm..."

I held Marie's hips and pushed harder. I knew she was just like Jessi. By the time I had all my cock deep in her ass, she was moaning.

"Tom, is this what my sister likes too?"

"Yes."

I held Marie's hips as I worked my cock in and out of her ass for a long time.

"Tom...harder."

I jammed my cock into her and started thrusting in and out hard. Marie moaned over and over. I felt her body tighten up, then she reached back and grabbed my hip and pulled me in. I jammed my cock into her hard and deep several times.

"Oh yes!! Come in my ass!!"

I jerked my cock into her hard as she started coming and let go and filled her ass full cum.

"Fuck, yes!!"

I held Marie tight as I my cock pumped the last drops into her.

"Tom, thank you that was so nice...and loving."

"Marie...I love you too."

"You are the only person that I feel love coming from."

I wrapped my arm around Marie and held her tight with my cock still inside here. Jessi came back into the bedroom.

"Good morning, sis," Jessi said as she sat on the bed and leaned over and kissed her sister.

"Your husband has been very nice to me this morning," Marie said.

"I know. I told him to be nice to you."

"Thank you," Marie told her sister as she squeezed my cock with her ass.

"Merry Christmas, you two. Breakfast is waiting," Jessi said and stood and left the bedroom.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers
1...5678910