A Very Wonderful Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,232 Followers

"I'm hungry," Marie said as she walked into my bedroom.

"Why don't I take you out to lunch. What would you like?"

"A good, old fashion, American hamburger!"

I left Jessi a note and we got in my truck and headed into town to a great burger place. We had been eating a few minutes when Marie stopped and looked at me.

"Why don't you just tell her?" Marie asked.

"About us?"

"Sure. Maybe you could get your fantasy, Tom."

"I don't think so, Marie."

"You said she had mentioned a three-way. What would be safer?"

"I think she meant a threesome, so I could watch her with another woman," I told Marie, then took a bite from my burger. Marie sat there looking at me.

"You could still get that," she said.

I stopped chewing and looked at her.

"You're kidding!"

"No, I'm not."

"With your sister!"

"That's what you want isn't it, Tom?"

"But...Marie..."

"Would you like to see me and Jessi together?"

"God yes! I mean...no!"

"You would just like to fuck the two of us, then?"

"Sure! But, Marie...Jessi will never go for that."

"Okay, it was just a thought." Marie went back to eating. Now I was so distracted I could hardly eat.

When we finally finished, Marie told me she needed to get Jessi a Christmas present and asked if I would take her shopping. I did not relish the thought of getting out in Christmas Eve shoppers, but I took her to the big mall. We walked in and out of stores as Marie looked. She finally walked into very nice women's store. After some time she found some dresses she liked. She pulled out several and held them up to her body. They were short and very revealing on top. She selected a red one and a black one and told me she was going to try them on. Several minutes later she came out in the red one.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"You look incredible and very sexy."

The dress was short, the front was a deep wide V cut that came between her breasts and revealed a lot. Marie looked hot.

"Good, that is what I wanted," she said and went back the dressing room. Several minutes later she came back out with the two dresses. She walked to the counter and paid for them and we left.

We were walking through the mall and came to a kiosk that was wrapping things for people. Marie stopped and had the two dresses nicely wrapped.

"Those are for Jessi?" I asked.

"Yes, we're the same size. I think she will like them."

Marie picked up the packages, put them in a bag, and walked some more. She saw a Victoria's Secret store.

"Come. I need to get you something for Christmas," Marie said.

"She has plenty of lingerie," I tried to tell Marie.

"This will be for you."

We walked in and a pretty salesgirl greeted us.

"What may I show you?" She asked.

"Have you gotten the new line in? I took pictures of it several months ago...oh, there is one of the pictures," Marie said as she looked around. I looked at the poster and the beautiful woman in the poster had on some very sexy and revealing items. I especially liked the very small panties.

"Does she have anything like that, Tom?"

"That is probably a little more revealing than she wears to work," I said.

"Perfect."

She asked the salesgirl where those items were. She took her across the store as I followed.

"You took that picture?" The young salesgirls asked.

"Yes, we shot the pictures for these on the streets of Chicago in the middle of the night."

"They are fabulous. We just got the new catalogs."

"Can I have one? I haven't seen the finished product."

"Sure, let me go in the back and get you one. We haven't put them out yet."

The salesgirl walked off as Marie went through the skimpy tops and panties. I noticed that all the panties were thongs in the back. The salesgirl returned with the catalog, Marie took it and flipped through it. I looked as she turned the pages. I was enjoying the bare asses of the models wearing the thongs. Marie would pause and ask me if I liked one or the other of the outfits. All of the bras looked as if they were just barely holding in the model's tits. Even though they appeared to be push-ups, they all were just covering their nipples.

"I like all of them," I told her.

Marie looked through all the different colors hanging up and selected a black set.

"I'm sure these will fit, but let me try them on," she asked the salesgirls.

She led her to a changing room in the back. I waited and looked through the other colors and designs.

"They fit perfect!" I heard Marie say. I looked up, she was standing at the entrance to the dressing rooms. "What do you think?"

"Oh, I like that. You look very hot!" I said as I walked to her. "I can see the tops of your big nipples," I said as I ran my finger over the edge of the bra and her nipple.

"Is that a problem?" Marie asked with a smile.

"That will be pretty daring for Jessi."

"Good, I will get these." Marie turned and walked back to the dressing room. I looked at her ass with the thong running between through her crack.

"Is that your sexy wife?" The salesgirl asked.

"Sister-in-law."

Marie came back dressed, went through all the selections, and picked five different styles and colors. She found a red set that was very skimpy I didn't think Jessi would wear.

"Do you still have one of those beautiful, white silk kimonos from last season?" She asked the young girl. She told her yes and went across the store and brought one back. Marie slipped it on, it looked nice.

"She doesn't have one like this does she, Tom?"

"No. That looks lovely."

"That will do it," Marie said and she had the girl wrap all of the items, paid for them and we left.

We finally left the mall. I loaded all of the packages and bags in the backseat of the truck.

"She is going to kill you, Marie," I told her.

"I haven't had the opportunity to buy my little sister Christmas presents in a while."

It was approaching 4:00pm and the traffic on the interstate was a bitch. It would usually take 30 minutes anyway to get back to the house. We crawled along for about 15 minutes when we came to one of the big overhead message boards.

'All Lanes Blocked 5 Miles Ahead Due to Accident -- Expect 1 Hour Delay'

"Damn. This sucks with all this holiday traffic!" I said as we sat there.

"Maybe I can make it more enjoyable, I haven't been on a test drive in a while," Marie said.

I looked over at Marie and she was unbuckling her seatbelt. She slid next to me and reached over and unbuckled my pants and unzipped them. She worked my cock out and played with it until it was fully erect.

"Better!" Marie said.

She worked her way around in the seat and leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth. I crept along in traffic for half an hour while I received an excellent blowjob. Marie was sliding her mouth up and down, occasionally letting my cock slide down her throat, just like her sister. A couldn't take anymore so I placed my hand on the back of her head and held her down and started erupting. Marie held her head down and let me come down her throat as she moaned.

"Oh god, Marie! You do that so well!"

She was sucking and licking the head of my cock. She finally stopped and sat up.

"I enjoyed that," she said licking her lips. "You always tasted so good." I had heard that before.

"Did you and Jessi learn to suck cock from same place?!" Marie smiled at me.

"Maybe it's just genetic," she said with a laugh.

We had moved about 2 miles in 30 minutes. I was fine, but I decided I should call Jessi. I got her on the phone and told her we were stuck in traffic and it appeared it would be about an hour or so before we got home. She said she would wait to start cooking.

"If it's going to take that long, I can probably give you another blowjob," Marie said.

She probably could, I was thinking.

"Tom...thanks for the sex this morning, I really needed it."

"You are a welcome, but we need to be careful, please."

"Sure. Sucking your cock sure made me horny."

"I can't help you there."

"As slow as we are moving, you could probably eat me again," Marie said laughing.

"Probably!"

I looked over at Marie and she was unsnapping her jeans and was working them down her legs.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm horny, and since I won't get to fuck you when we get to your house I need to get off."

Marie dug through her purse and produced a small bullet vibe and turned it on and spread her legs.

"Is that for emergencies?" I asked.

"Sort of."

I watched Marie as she began to work the small end of the vibe against her clit. We were starting to move some, but I kept watching. Some time went by and Marie had several huge orgasms. The truck smelled of female sex. I heard a horn blow and I looked up and I had been sitting long enough that the car in front of me had moved about 30 yards. I sped up and discovered traffic was moving some now. We finally cleared the accident and were making better progress. Marie was moaning, I looked over and she had both her feet up on my dashboard with her legs spread working on her pussy with her fingers and the vibe.

"You didn't ask if you could put your feet on my dashboard!"

"Shut up!"

We were back up to about 60mph and the merge with the other interstate was coming up. I got through it and things were moving better. I was watching the two lanes merging on the right and saw a big truck merging ahead of me. I thought I would have some fun. I sped up and drove up on the left side of the truck, moved right next the cab and paced the truck. A minute later I heard the truck horn blowing.

"Tom! You asshole!"

The loud horn blew again. I watched Marie turn her legs toward the window so the guy could see better. I decided I needed to concentrate on my driving so the truck didn't swerve into us. I drove for several for more minutes, pissing the people behind us off. Soon Marie had a big orgasm. She laughed. I looked over and she had just pulled her fingers from her pussy and was looking up at the truck driver when she slipped her fingers in her mouth. The horn blew again, I figured it was time to move on. I sped up.

"I guess he got a kick out of that!" Marie said.

"You're terrible!" I told her.

"I never get any objections on the plane in first-class on the long overseas flights."

"You don't!"

"Yes, I do!"

I laughed at Marie as she slipped her jeans back on.

"How long before we get to the house?" She asked.

"About 20 minutes."

"Good."

Marie reached for my hard cock, which was sticking up out of my pants. Lying face down in the seat, she started to give me a very aggressive blowjob. Later, when I pulled off at our exit, I had to stop at a red light.

"Oh fuck, Marie!!" I yelled as I filled her mouth full of cum for the second time in several hours.

I could feel all the cum in her mouth as she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock for minute. She slurped it all up then sat up and worked my cock back into my pants and zipped them up for me.

Five minutes later we were home. Jessi had a fit when she saw all the packages and when Marie told her she had been Christmas shopping for her and I. Marie unpacked all of the things and put them under the Christmas tree. I noticed there were a few other packages under the tree.

"I wish you hadn't done that," Jessi said.

"I haven't had a chance to buy Christmas presents for you and Tom in a long time," she told Jessi.

"I wish you hadn't done that."

"I think you will like them," Marie said.

Jessi walked off to the kitchen.

"Told you," I said.

"Too bad."

I followed Marie down the hall, I went in my bedroom to cleanup some just in case. When I got back to the den, Marie was in the kitchen trying to help Jessi. Jessi was still fussing at her. While Jessi was distracted, I went and got her and Marie's presents and slipped them under the tree behind some others, then sat on the couch.

"How is Christmas dinner coming?" I asked.

"Soon," Jessi said. "What all did you two do today?"

"I made passionate love to your sister while you were gone shopping!" I said.

"Ummm," came from Jessi.

"We went to lunch and shopping, then got stuck in all that traffic," I told her.

"They said there was a wreck on the interstate." Jessi told me.

"Must have been."

"Shit!" I heard Marie yell.

"Let me get something to wipe it off," Jessi said.

I looked in the kitchen to see Jessi franticly trying to wipe something off the front of Marie's top and the front of her jeans.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I splattered cranberry sauce all over me. I'll have to go change, Jessi, and wash these clothes," Marie told her.

"Come with me," Jessi said and led her to the laundry at the beginning of the hall.

"Marie! Let me go get you a robe!"

Jessi came out and went down the hall to our bedroom. Before she came back, Marie walked out of the laundry room and down the hall naked. Jessi came out and went to the laundry room, then came back out.

"Where did she go?" Jessi asked.

"To her room."

Jessi walked down the hall to the other bedroom. I could hear her telling Marie she couldn't walk around in front of me naked.

"Why?" Marie asked as she followed Jessi out into the hall tying her robe.

"Marie!"

"Hell, Jessi. I look just like you! Don't I Tom?"

"Pretty much," I said trying to stay out of the middle of this conversation.

"Marie!" Jessi said.

Marie followed Jessi to the kitchen.

"I'll finish! You go sit!" Jessi said sharply.

Marie walked over and sat down across from me in the loveseat.

"That wasn't a good idea," I told her quietly.

"Hell, Tom, I'm your sister-in-law."

"Let's don't do that again in front of Jessi, please."

Marie and I sat quietly as Jessi cooked. However, I was looking at Marie's legs extending from her robe. Marie noticed, smiled, and then pulled her robe open some more and spread her legs for me to look. I looked up and she smiled and winked at me.

"Be careful," I whispered and went back to reading the newspaper, and looking.

She ran her hand down and played with her lips as I watched.

"What are you doing?" I heard Jessi say. Not wanting to even look up, I do. "What are you doing, Marie?"

"What?" Marie tried to act innocently.

I looked at Jessi and she was standing there with her hands on her hips looking at Marie's exposed pussy.

"Oh, sorry, my robe slipped," Marie said as she pulled her robe together.

Jessi just stood and looked at Marie for several minutes, then looked at me for a second and turned and walked back to the kitchen. Marie and I sat quietly for a little while.

"I better go talk to her," Marie said as she stood up.

"I wouldn't," I said.

Since Marie had been listening to everything else I had been trying to tell her, she walked to the kitchen. I put the paper down and waited, waited knowing Jessi was major pissed.

"Bullshit!" Jessi yelled. Marie may be Jessi's sister, but she didn't live with her 24/7 and didn't know when Jessi got quiet like that, to just leave her alone.

"No!" Jessi yelled as she was stirring a pot. Marie was trying to talk to her. "Marie, just leave me alone!"

"Jessi, I'm sorry!" Marie said. "Damn, give it a rest, it was harmless!"

"Harmless!! Is that what fucking him my senior year was, harmless?!!"

Things go real quiet, the only sound my brain heard was "OH SHIT!!" echoing in my head.

"Was that fucking harmless?!" Jessi said as she turned and looked at her sister. "Fuck you, Marie!" Jessi stormed off down the hall, then the bedroom door slammed.

I was looking at Marie when she turned to look at me, she was stunned as she looked. I had no idea what to do or what to say to Jessi.

"I'll go talk to her," Marie said and started toward the hall.

"No! I think you have done enough, Marie. Make sure the house doesn't burn down."

I got up and walked to the bedroom door and knocked.

"Honey, can I come in, please?" I asked.

I stood and waited for minute.

"Jessi, we need to talk. Can I come in?"

"Yes," came from behind the door.

I opened the bedroom door and went in and closed it behind me. Jessi was sitting on the edge of the bed pulling at a dishtowel. Not crying, just staring at the towel as she pulled on it.

"Can I sit?" I asked.

"Yes," Jessi said without looking up.

I sat for a few minutes, hoping Jessi would start the conversation, nothing.

"Jessi...I don't know where to start, help me, please."

Jessi looked at me for a moment then looked back at the towel.

"Jessi...I can only say I'm sorry. If you know about it, you know it was just sex."

"I know."

"But, that is no excuse. I'm sorry."

"I found out as soon as I got back...I was going to dump you...but then may parents were killed...and...and you were all that was keeping me going. It just wasn't important after that." Jessi finally got out.

I had to wait a minute before I said anything, the guilt was eating me up. The only thing I knew to do right then was hug Jessi, she leaned into me and started crying. I held her for several minutes.

"Jessi, you know I love you and only you, so, now what do we do?"

"Just tell me why?"

"Well, you and I had just started having regular sex your junior year and we really enjoyed it. When you went away the next summer your parents were keeping me fed, and if they were out, Marie kept me fed. One time when we were there alone, it just happened. She does look just like you and I missed you and the sex. We talked and we each understood it was just convenient sex that was it. When you got back I felt so bad about it, I wanted to tell you, but then your parents were in the car wreck and my only thoughts at that time were to take care of you."

"And you did. I wouldn't have made it with you, honey."

"The next summer Marie moved away and I just didn't think it was a good time to tell you."

Jessi finally sat up and looked at me.

"Is she better than I am?" Jessi asked.

"No, Jessi. Honestly, you two are so much alike it's scary," I told her.

"So I keep you satisfied and happy?"

"Yes, honey."

"Then why did you fuck her while I was gone this morning?" Jessi asked looking me square in the eyes.

I heard that "OH SHIT!" ringing through my brain again. I didn't have a good reason, other than the memories of fucking her years ago.

"Give me a minute," I said. The only thing I could do was tell her the truth, whatever that was.

"Just tell me the truth, that is all I ask," Jessi said to me.

Why did I do it? Because Marie looked hot, hot and aggressive like Jessi is.

"Marie was teasing me. She took her t-shirt off and was sitting there naked, talking about the two of us. Then she told me she needed me and I made a bad decision."

"But why?"

"Jessi, Marie looks just like you. She was sitting there naked and looking sexy like you...and I guess my brain figured since I had done it before, it was okay to do it again."

"That's it?"

"Yes. I knew it was not right, but, it was so easy to go back to before." I tried to explain.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I can only say yes. That's the truth," I told Jessi.

"More than with me?"

"No."

"Has she been teasing you since she got here?"

"She let me see her naked. She felt like it was no big deal, I guess, but I guess she had other ideas. But, honey, don't put all the blame on Marie, please. She's your sister. I don't want you two mad at each other, especially right now. What do Marie and I need to do to somehow get past this?"

"I was hoping that the past was over and done with. I was disappointed about this morning, though, but not surprised." Jessi told me.

"I'm sorry I brought it all back up. Can I ask something?"

"How did I know about this morning?"

"Yes."

"When two people have sex, they adjust to the incredible smell of sex, it lingers. You two didn't notice it. I walked by her bedroom and the smell was incredible. I checked the sheets and they were soaking wet. I thought maybe she was doing herself, but I could smell you."

drmac100
drmac100
1,232 Followers
1...34567...10