A Very Wonderful Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers

"We better remember that when I fuck you at your office," I tried to loosen things up.

"Yes, we will," Jessi said with a small smile.

"Now what, honey?" I asked.

"We will have to talk some more. Will you tell my sister to come see me?"

"Sure, but no screaming, please."

"We will be okay. I just need to ask her some things."

I wasn't sure it was the best thing to do, but I left the bedroom and went to Marie.

"Jessi wants to talk to you," I told her.

"Is it bad?" Marie asked with a cringe.

"She knows about this morning."

"Fuck."

"You two need to work things out. No screaming."

Marie walked nervously down the hall, while I took over keeping dinner warm. I was sure Jessi was not finished with me. I was just hoping her and her sister didn't come to blows over this. Jessi could be high spirited. It had been about half an hour, dinner was not doing well, when I heard someone exit the bedroom. I was surprised when I saw the two of them together.

"Let me see if I can salvage dinner, you two go sit," Jessi said.

I walked to the table, Marie was already sitting, still in her robe. Marie looked up at me and tried to smile as I sat down.

"I see you are still alive," I said to Marie softly.

"I'm surprised, too. Jessi has our dad's temper."

"I know, that's why I'm surprised."

"About what?" Jessi asked as she brought part of the ruined dinner to the table.

"You haven't killed one of us," Marie said.

"The night's young," Jessi said and walked back to the kitchen.

We all had a long quiet dinner. Marie and I looking at each other nervously as Jessi ate quietly.

"I'm going to change clothes. Tom, cleanup and get us some wine, please," she said as she excused herself.

Once she was in the bedroom, Marie asked, "What's going on?"

"I don't know. I guess we will have to wait and see," I told Marie.

Marie helped me cleanup, then went to sit in the den while I grabbed a bottle of wine. I thought with any luck I could get Jessi drunk. She always gets sleepy when she drinks. I was pouring Marie a glass of wine when Jessi came to the den, wearing a very short, silk robe. She sat and I handed her a glass, poured it full, and then sat next to her. It was quiet as we all sat and sipped, it was too quiet for me. I turned the TV on with the remote and found a Christmas themed sitcom that we watched for 30 minutes.

"We usually exchange gifts on Christmas Eve, but let's wait until the morning. Tom and I will get up and cook a nice Christmas breakfast, then we can go from there, okay?" Jessi told Marie. Marie looked at Jessi seriously.

"Sis, are we going to be okay?" Marie asked.

"Sister, you fucked my husband this morning, let me sleep on it tonight," Jessi replied.

"Okay. I think I will go on to bed," Marie told us then got up and went to her room.

Jessi stood up in front of me and I looked up at her.

"So, you think my sister and I look the same?"

"You really do."

Jessi untied her short robe and let it fall from her shoulders. My lovely wife was now standing in front of me naked.

"And you think we fuck the same." Jessi said as more of a statement than a question. "Take your clothes off, Tom."

I slowly removed my clothes as I looked at Jessi. As soon as I sat back down from taking my pants off, Jessi straddled my legs and sat on them. She reached down and started playing with my cock. It took a while, but soon I was hard. Jessi used the tip of my cock to rub her clit, something she would do to get herself hot and wet. I was finding it difficult to believe that she wanted to have sex. Once Jessi was wet she lifted her hips and guided my cock between her wet labia and then slid all the way down. She felt wonderful.

"Ahhhhhhh..." trailed off from Jessi. She wiggled to get comfortable and to lower all her weight down on me.

"Tom, does my sister's pussy feel like this?" Jessi asked looking into my eyes.

"Jessi, I am not going to do this."

Jessi squeezed the muscles in her pussy area a few times.

"Does it?"

"Sure." I said a little pissed at her.

Jessi slowly started to wiggle her hips on my cock.

"Fuck me, Tom. Fuck me like you fucked my sister."

"Jessi, stop, and I mean it!" I told her.

Jessi remained quiet for the next few minutes as she kept working her pussy on my cock with a lot of intent. Harder and harder she worked.

"Oh yes, fuck me!!" Jessi screamed, making sure her sister would hear. "Oh fuck yes!! Your big cock feels so good deep inside!!"

Jessi kept up a loud running dialog as she kept fucking me nice and hard. She was going well, when she grabbed her tits and started rubbing them and twisting her nipples.

"Do you want my tits to be nice and tanned like my sister's?"

"Your tits are fine."

"But, do you like her tan?"

"It looks nice," I said.

"Not sure where I can sunbathe nude at?"

Jessi kept rubbing her tits as she slid her pussy on my cock. I was getting upset at her continuing comments and questions.

"Ahhh, did you fuck my sister hard?!"

"Yes I did!"

"Fuck me hard, Tom!"

I grabbed Jessi's hips and yanked her ass toward me, driving my cock into her deeper. Then I slid her back and yanked her forward again. Jessi began to moan as I kept repeating this motion. I got faster and harder with each thrust.

"Oh...god...yes...keep fucking me like that!!"

Jessi wanted to make sure her sister heard her getting fucked, so I was going to make sure she got plenty to scream about. Jessi seemed so horny for some reason, so I kept slamming her hips onto my cock as she screamed repeatedly.

"Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck me harder, I love it!!"

Jessi was going crazy. I could envision Marie in her room listening to all of this.

"Oh fuck yes!! I'm coming!!" Jessi started screaming.

Then Jessi came in a huge orgasm as I kept jerking her hard. She screamed and shook until she fell into me.

"Oh fuck yes! That was great, but you need to finish inside me."

I grabbed Jessi around the waist tightly and stood, she wrapped her legs around me. I carried her down the hall and pushed the bedroom door open with my foot and carried her to the bed.

"Hard, please!" Jessi said.

I laid her on the edge of the bed, grabbed her legs, and pushed them to her breasts. She grabbed her legs and spread them and held them back. I leaned over her and slid my cock back into her hard.

"Oh yes, fuck me honey!!"

"I'm going to fuck you, hard!" I told her.

I thrust my cock in and out of my wife in long, deep strokes. Every time I thrust in as hard as I could, Jessi would scream "Fuck!" It only took about 15 minutes before the two of us to come at the same time.

"I'm coming!!!" Jessi screamed, much louder than she usually did.

"Ahhhh!!" Came from me as I started pumping cum into my wife.

After I was spent and Jessi had stopped coming, we were both exhausted. I lay down next to her on the bed.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"That was wonderful, that was what it was about!"

"Jessi, you made sure your sister heard everything, but you were so horny, what is going on?"

Jessi pulled herself up to the middle of the bed and looked at me.

"I wanted to make sure my sister understood that I am the one that you want to fuck."

"I think there is more to it than that," I said.

"No. I have to go wash all your cum off me, then I am going to bed. Are you coming?" Jessi asked.

I followed her to the shower and we cleaned up then got in bed. I was spooned up behind my wife holding her, the lights had been off awhile.

"Did you enjoy it?" Jessi asked.

"Fuck, yes. You were incredible."

"I meant fucking my sister. Do you enjoy it? Tell me the truth."

"Jessi, why are doing this?"

"I want to know and I want you to tell me. Did you enjoy fucking her this morning?"

"Yes, I did," I said as I complied with her request.

"I just wanted to know. Thank you for telling me," Jessi said in the dark.

Jessi went to sleep before I did. I was thinking about giving the lingerie I bought for Marie to Jessi. I thought about that and the way Jessi had reacted. Not the way I had suspected. Before I went to sleep, about an hour later, I had decided I would go ahead and give Marie her present.

+++++

I felt Jessi moving and it woke me up. When I opened my eyes I was looking into hers.

"Merry Christmas," Jessi said.

"Merry Christmas, honey." Jessi kissed me and returned to looking into my eyes.

"I think you are going to enjoy this Christmas. I have something nice for you," Jessi said.

"I thought last night was pretty nice. Can I have another one of those for Christmas?"

"Oh yes and more. Honey, thanks for letting my sister spend the holidays with us."

"Honey, are we okay? I hate it that this happened at Christmas."

"Marie and I had a long talk. I understand why you two fucked while I was gone that summer. I was bit surprised, though, that you two did it here."

"I'm sorry."

"Let's just let it go for today and see how things turn out. Okay?"

"Sure, honey."

"Let's go cook a big breakfast like we always do!" Jessi said as she climbed out of bed.

I was getting up as I watched Jessi come from her closet in a long robe. I was surprised she decided to go with a robe, but she usually did on Christmas, because we would always end up fucking. I was thinking about putting on some sweats to be safe.

"Grab your robe. Let's go!" Jessi said. I did as told.

It was about 7:30. Not too early, but early enough. We were well underway to cooking a nice big breakfast. We always cooked a big breakfast on the holidays. Jessi was finishing the sausage and bacon.

"Merry Christmas, you two!" I heard from behind us. I turned and Marie was standing there in a pair of ragged sweats. Jessi turned.

"Merry Christmas, sis!" Jessi said and went back to cooking.

"Merry Christmas, Marie. How do you like your eggs cooked?"

"Sunny side up, if that's okay?"

"Sure." Of course it was, that was the way Jessi ate them.

We had already sat the plates and juice on the table. I was finishing all the eggs as Jessi carried the rest to the table.

"This is quite a spread...like mom and dad always did on Christmas," Marie said as I walked to the table with the eggs.

"I remember eating breakfast with you two on Christmas. Your parents would let me sleep over," I said.

"I remember one Christmas that you did more than sleep!" Jessi said as she sat.

"You were the one that came out and wanted to fuck by the Christmas tree lights!" I said.

Jessi giggled.

"That was a good Christmas," Marie said.

"Did you watch?" Jessi asked.

Marie looked at her sister then at me.

"Yes I did. I was happy you to were doing so well," Marie said then started eating.

Things were quiet for a few minutes as we all loaded up our plates.

"Sis, I am so glad you get to spend the holidays with us," Jessi said.

"Are you sure. I seemed to have made a mess of things," Marie replied.

"We'll get past it. I want you to enjoy the holidays with us. I want you to stay as long as you can."

"Thanks," Marie said.

"Sis, is Christmas hard for you?" Jessi asked.

"Yes, it is still a little hard for me. I am usually some place on my own and it is real hard. I really needed to see you this year," Marie replied.

"This time of year reminds me of so much. Thanksgiving and Christmas were such good times at home. I'm glad you're here."

"I guess I will be in New York this time next year," Marie said.

"Sis, I want you to make sure you are here for Christmas next year, please?" Jessi pleaded.

"If you are sure, I will put it on my calendar."

"Great!"

Things seemed to be better, the three of us talked until we finished eating.

"That was the best I have had in a long time, Jessi," Marie told her.

"Let me put the leftovers away and we'll open our presents!" Jessi said excited.

She was gathering things up, so Marie and I went to the den and sat.

"How are things," Marie asked.

"Okay, I guess. You two had a long talk?"

"We did. She's not as mad as I thought she would be. It sounded like you two made up last night."

"I'm not sure what last night was all about, honestly," I told Marie.

"It made me horny, listening."

"What did you do?"

"I got off several times, listening to you two fuck."

"That should do it!" Jessi said and came and sat next to me. "Are we ready?"

"Sure. Are you doing the honors?" I asked. Jessi had been the youngest in her family so the tradition of handing out the presents at Christmas had fallen to her. Something she still loved to do.

"Of course!"

Jessi went to the tree and looked the presents over.

"There are way too many with my name on them," she said.

She picked up two and returned to sit. She handed one to Marie and one to me. I watched as Marie opened hers, it was a nice, blue, satin looking robe.

"This is pretty. Thanks." Marie said.

"I thought that would be nicer than you running around in a t-shirt all the time. Keep digging," Jessi told her.

Marie pulled out more of the tissue paper then produced a matching pair of short pajama bottoms and matching top.

"Jessi, are you trying to tell me you don't want me sleeping naked anymore?" Marie asked with a smile.

"No, I don't care if you sleep naked. I wanted you to have something sexy to wear around the house."

"It looks nice and comfortable, thanks."

"Go put it on," Jessi said.

Marie looked up and started to say something, then smiled and got up.

"Wait for me," she said heading for her bedroom.

"That was pretty. It looks like your red ones...that I thought you would wear this morning," I said to Jessi.

"I don't ever wear anything but a robe on Christmas, you know that."

"I just thought today would be different."

"Why? You're still going to give me my Christmas fuck!"

"This is nice!" Marie said walking back in the den. The shorts were very short, like Jessi's. The top came to just below her tits, like Jessi's.

"Oh you look good!" Jessi told her sister. "Doesn't she?"

"Yes she does," I said.

Marie came back and sat on the loveseat across from us. The legs to her shorts were baggy and revealed a lot when she sat down, just like Jessi's.

"Now yours!" Jessi said excited.

I opened the wrapped box I had been handed. I paused when I saw the word Rolex on the box.

"Jessi..."

"Just open it!"

I opened the box and it contained a very nice, Rolex watch.

"Jessi, I wish you hadn't done this," I told her.

"I'm going to spend some of the money on you. Don't say another word," Jessi said. I knew Jessi was sitting on a lot a large sum of money. She had used some of it to get us in the house.

"That is pretty," Marie said as she leaned over to look at the watch.

"Put it on," Jessi said. I slipped the watch on and it fit perfectly.

"I took one of your watches with me so the band would be right. Do you like it?"

"Honey, I love it. I wish..."

"Hush!" Came from Jessi. She got up and went back to the tree. She enjoyed making everyone open one thing at a time. She returned juggling three packages. She got them handed out to all of us.

"This says it is from you, sis," Jessi said.

"Open it," Marie said.

Jessi opened the box and pulled out the red dress Marie had bought her.

"Wow, this is pretty and sexy," Jessi said as she held it up to her body. "Did my husband help you pick this out?"

"Oh no, don't drag me into this!"

"I picked it out for you. I thought you would look sexy in it," Marie told her sister.

"Oh, I will. I don't think I can wear this to work though."

"I know when you can wear it," I told my wife.

"When?"

"To the New Year's Eve party the bank is throwing Friday night," I told her.

"You would let me wear this? Everyone from all the branches will be there!"

"I want you to wear it. It is time everyone gets to see my gorgeous wife in something other than business outfits," I told her.

"I will have to think about that! Oh, Marie, you are coming to the party too!" Jessi said.

"Jessi, I don't have a nice dress to wear," Marie said.

"Go buy one then!" Jessi and Marie laughed. "Honey, this is pretty short. Are you sure?"

"Yes I am."

Jessi looked at me and smiled. "Open yours."

I opened a square package about an inch thick. As soon as I got part of the paper torn away I knew it was some porn DVD's. I got the rest of the paper off and looked. The one on top was just girl on girl. I looked up at Jessi.

"We need something new," Jessi said.

I thumbed through the DVD's, there was one more that was all girl-on-girl, one that looked like a good DVD, and the last one was threesomes. I was surprised at Jessi, but she had been talking about these things. I thought for a minute, she must have bought these while she was out yesterday.

"Thanks, they look interesting," I told Jessi with a smile, she winked at me.

"Next!" She said to her sister.

Marie opened a small box. She pulled out a silver necklace and it appeared to be half of a heart.

"This is pretty," Marie said.

"I have the other half," Jessi said pulling the top of robe open, she was wearing the other half. Marie looked at it for a minute, then I saw the tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't cry," Jessi said.

Marie started crying. Jessi moved to sit next to her.

"I don't deserve this," Marie said as she cried. "You must hate me."

"Marie, I don't hate you. I love you!"

Jessi hugged Marie and held her for a minute. She kissed Marie on the cheek and took the necklace from her. She pulled her sister's long, blonde hair up and slipped the necklace around her neck. Marie fingered the necklace a few times, then hugged Jessi. I watched the two of them kiss each other on the lips as they parted.

"I love you too, sis," Marie said.

"I'll get the next ones," I said. I went and picked up one of the packages from Marie to Jessi and the bracelet I had gotten Jessi. I handed the two packages to Jessi.

"All mine!" Jessi asked.

She opened the small box with the bracelet in it.

"Oh, honey, this is beautiful." I knew it probably didn't cost what the Rolex did, but it cost a lot.

"I thought it would look nice on you," I told my wife.

She slipped the diamond bracelet around her wrist.

"This is gorgeous! Thank you, honey," Jessi said as she moved to me and kissed me. "I will really have to thank you now!"

Jessi was kissing me as she ran her hand down and rubbed my cock through the robe. She wasn't thinking about her sister.

"Thank you again, this is so pretty."

Jessi sat back down and opened the next package. It was the black dress like the red one.

"Oh, now I have two. Where will I wear these?!" Jessi asked as she held up the black dress. "Marie! You can wear one of these to the party! We will look like twins!"

"Are you sure?" Marie asked.

"Yes! I want everyone to see my beautiful sister!"

Jessi held the dress up and modeled it for a minute. She put it back in the box and went back to the tree and came back with three more packages. I opened mine first and I had to look for minute. I pulled out a big tin of honey dust and a feather duster.

"Are you sure this is for me?" I asked

"Oh yes, it is for you, keep looking," Jessi said.

I looked in the box, there was a black box that said Lelo on the top. Now I knew she had been shopping on the Internet. I pulled the black box out and opened it. It took a minute to register the items in the box. Without pulling them out, I found a personal vibe for Jessi, a silk scarf or blindfold and finally a pair of red, silk covered handcuffs.

"Jessi?" I asked.

"You enjoyed the books, too," she said referring to the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy we had read together.

"What it is?" Marie asked.

"Can I show her?" I asked.

"Sure."

I handed the black box full of red items to Marie. She looked a minute, then looked up.

drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers
1...45678...10