A Vision of God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,895 Followers

"I am so sorry," Joseph whispered into my ear.

"I always knew I was going to be married like this," I said.

"No, not that," he said, pushing me out of his chest and looking me in the eye, "I am sorry that I pushed you away. I wasted our last few months together. And I was so mean." He said.

"You were protecting our souls," I said earnestly, I had not come to make him feel guilty. But I was also relieved. Relieved that he regretted our separation too.

"I was a fool. Father's voice was coming out of my mouth. I was just a coward. You are my soul Anna," Joseph said, "You are the only person in the world I have ever truly loved."

"I love you too," I said. I was still sitting in the chair, leaning over towards the bed. Joseph looked into my eyes. For a long moment we just looked at one another. And, I think, at the exact same instant we realized we would never be alone again. Joseph pulled my quickly into the bed. I moaned and my arms wrapped around his body. And then our lips were together! So much less thought and planning this time, not exploration. But a passionate kiss. Our mouths opened and our tongues splashed together in our mouths.

Joseph kept his lips against mine but pulled me under covers, into his bed. I felt the warmth of his body underneath. He pressed his body against mine and I realized that he was not just shirtless, but completely naked in the bed. I felt his hard shaft against my hip. I pushed his away slightly.

"What," he said. I quickly pulled my nightgown up over my head and threw it onto the floor. I didn't want anything to separate us, I needed my skin on his.

"Nothing," I said, kissing him again passionately. I felt his hands roaming all over my body, feeling my breasts and bottom and my legs. I felt his fingers in my hair. At the same time, I felt my hands moving all over his body, caressing his skin and squeezing his flesh. We breathed heavily, almost panting with our uncontrolled zeal.

After a few moments, I found myself grinding my clit against his leg and I could feel his hard cock pressing into my thigh. I reached down between our bodies and felt my hand wrap around his shaft. He grunted then continued to grind in my hand. But he also moved his own hand over, gently placing his fingers in the wetness between my legs. I moaned, breathing his name heavily and enjoying his skillful use of his fingers. We continued to kiss, our mouths rarely separating. Our bodies moved in unison and it felt lovely.

After several minutes of this rocking kiss, my brother's finger slipped from my clit. I gave a little yelp. However, as I kept grinding against his hand, I felt the tip of his finger enter my private area, as it had briefly several months before. It felt intense, a little bit painful, but lovely. My hand was still wrapped around his hard shaft and suddenly, I was struck by and idea. I broke our kiss.

"Joseph," I whispered.

"What," he moaned before clapping his mouth over one of my nipples and sucking it gently. I shuddered a bit, his tongue felt hot and soft against my breast. For a moment I just enjoyed that feeling. But I couldn't be deterred, I had to try my idea.

"Roll over on your back," I said. Joseph groaned a little bit reluctantly, but he rolled over so that he was lying on his back. I looked at his body and giggled at the way his shaft stood up hard from his body.

"Did you just want to laugh at me?" My brother asked and I shook my head. Then, I quickly threw one of my legs over Joseph's body so that I was straddling his waist. He let out a surprised noise but settled when he saw me sitting on top of him. I felt his shaft pressed against my backside and I leaned forward, putting my breasts in my brother's face. He smiled and kissed them both gently.

"I have an idea," I said. I don't know where I discovered this idea. But my body was telling me to do it. I needed it.

"Whatever you say Anna, I trust you," Joseph said and I smiled. I kept facing my brother, but I reached back behind myself, reaching for his shaft. I felt it with the tips of my finger. Carefully, I moved my body and placed the tip of my brother's shaft against my wet opening. I looked at my brother and he appeared a bit confused. But I slowly lowered myself down onto him.

I felt his shaft enter me and I groaned. For a moment, I thought I'd made a mistake. He was so big, I could feel it stretching my insides. It pinched a bit. But Joseph seemed to understand what I was trying, and he liked it. He put his hands on my hips, gently pushing me down onto his shaft. I felt tears rising in my eyes, the pain was intense.

"Oh God Joseph!" I moaned, and then, I felt my brother's balls against my bottom. I looked down between our bodies and saw that his shaft was entirely inside of my body. And as I saw that, the pain started to subside. In fact, it started to feel quite nice. I looked at Joseph.

"Are you okay?" he asked earnestly and smiled.

"I've never been better," I responded. Then I leaned down and put my lips against my brother's. As I leaned forward, Joseph's shaft pushed deeper into my body.

"Oh my Lord, this feels amazing!" Joseph said and I smiled, glad that I was giving him pleasure. I kissed my brother deeply and started to rock my hips back and forth. I felt his shaft moving inside of me and also my clit brushed against his stomach. Joseph kept his hands on my hips, pulling me back and forth as I rocked. He moved his hips as well, pushing his shaft in and out of me.

"Where do you stop and I begin?" I asked in a single breath, my cheeks flushed. I was breathing heavy now, the feeling growing more and more intense.

"Nowhere, that doesn't happen anymore," Joseph said. And I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. All the while out lower bodies kept moving in unison. Joseph kept pushing his hard shaft harder and harder into me. He moved faster and faster and I rocked to keep up. There was still a little pain, but it mixed deliciously with a new and wonderful kind of pleasure.

"Oh Anna, it's happening," Joseph panted.

"Then let it happen Joseph, I want it," I whispered into his ear. Suddenly I felt his body go rigid and he let out a loud sort of grunting sound. He pushed up once more, hard into my body.

"Oh God!" I moaned and then suddenly, it was happening to me as well. That same feeling I'd given myself in my room those many months ago, the same feeling as in the barn, except a thousand time more powerful than before. Waves of indescribable pleasure rocketing through my body. And I felt so light and perfect, I felt that I was experiencing God. And the whole while I felt Joseph's shaft inside of my body, pulsing and filling me with that hot, white liquid I'd seen before. I felt him filling me up, filling me with his love and his passion. Until final we collapsed on top of one another, panting heavily and smiling.

After a few long minutes, Jospeh spoke, "What did we just do?"

"I don't know," I responded honestly, "But I loved it." I moved off of my brother's cock, and felt a delightful little sensation as it pulled out of me. Then I leaned forward and kissed him again.

"That was like...magic. Like God!" he said reverently and I was amazed to find that were thinking the same thing. This had been such a...a strange religious experience. And I wondered what God was telling me. But as the euphoria subsided, I could feel the world again. My body was a little sore.

"I can't believe it fit inside of you," my brother said. I pulled back the covered and looked down at his still hard cock. I kissed my brother once on the lips and then scooted down on the bed to get a better look. I was now sort of lying head to foot next to my brother, but my head was at the level of his shaft. I couldn't believe it had fit in me either, but I could see it glistening with my juices. I could smell our scents on it.

I don't know what came over me but I leaned forward and kissed it. If felt hot against my lips and I could taste my juices on it. My brother moaned. "Did that feel nice?" I asked.

"Yes," Joseph breathed, 'Don't stop." I didn't need to be told twice. I cradled his shaft in my hand and peppered it with kisses. I kissed the tip then down the shaft and kissed his balls, and then back up. I was slow, methodical. I wanted to coat each inch of his lovely shaft with my love. When I got back to the top, on a whim, I opened my mouth and took the tip inside. It tasted salty and earthy. I felt Joseph's entire body go rigid and I took his shaft out of my mouth.

"Did that hurt?" I asked.

"No. It was amazing, please don't stop," Joseph begged. I smiled and then put his shaft back into my mouth. His skin was soft and smooth against my tongue. I swirled my tongue around on the tip. Tasting my brother and enjoying the way it made his body shake. I tried to put more of his shaft into my mouth, slowly pushing it deeper and deeper into my throat.

"Christ Anna, oh my God!" Joseph said. Then he quickly grabbed my leg and tossed it across his body. Now I was straddling him again, but this time I was laying facing his feet. I kept his shaft in my mouth and now I could feel his warm breath on my private area. He wanted to lick me back!

I felt his tongue glide up and down my sopping wet slit. I felt a chill run down my spine and I let his shaft slip further into my throat. I choked a little, coating his shaft in this vicious saliva. But I continued to let my mouth and my throat play with his cock. Joseph's tongue briefly pressed against my hard clit and my body shook from head to toe. I pulled Joseph's shaft from my mouth.

"Oh Brother, right there, that spot," I begged. Then I plunged Joseph's shaft back into my throat. Joseph focused his attention on my clit, sucking on it and rubbing it gently with my tongue. I kept working his shaft, rubbing his balls gently with my hands as I worked. Our bodies writhed together, my breasts mashed against his stomach and my legs sat on either side of his head. There was only the gentle sounds of our mouths working on one another.

I felt the tension building inside of me, I knew it was going to happen again. But it was happening so fast. I could feel each flick of Joseph's tongue against my clit. I moved my hips, grinding them into his face. I moaned around the shaft shoved into my throat. Then I felt all of the muscles in my body tense and the orgasm swallowed me up. But the clenching of my throat muscles must've pushed Joseph over the edge as well. Even as the intense pleasure Joseph gave me was overwhelming my conscious mind, I could feel his hot juices pouring into my mouth. There was not as much as before, but it coated my mouth. I pulled Joseph's shaft out of my mouth and swished his juices in my mouth, savor the flavor. Then I swallowed it down.

After a moment to catch my breath I scrambled off of Joseph's body and then lay down next to him in the bed. I sighed contentedly as he pulled the blankets around us and kissed me gently on the lips. The room was hot and smelled thickly of our love. It was a perfect little nest. And for a long while we just lay there, holding one another and enjoying a feeling of transcendence. Of Godliness. And then I remembered, I would be leaving forever. This was just a wonderful and terrible goodbye. I began to cry again.

"Anna, what's wrong?" he asked, but I could tell from the way he spoke that he knew.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I just... I can't imagine life without you."

"Neither can I," he said distantly. And for a long while we just sat in the bed, holding one another. I looked out my brother's window and saw the first hints of dawn. My brother looked as well.

"I always thought of the rising sun as the face of God," I said, not realizing why. The sun burned terribly, the judgment of God was upon us.

"Me too," Joseph said, "Until today. Today I met God," he said.

"What do you mean," I said, trying to dry eyes.

"You know what I mean," he said and I did. And all of the confusion I felt about faith and God and sin and pleasure, they all sort of jumbled up in my mind. But there was one point that was completely clear to me then.

"Joseph, I know that God loves us perfectly. And the only time I ever feel anything as perfectly as I know God loves me is when I think of you. How can anything that makes me feel that way be a sin?" I asked. For a long while he was silent.

"You're right Anna. It can't be a sin" he said. Suddenly, a smile appeared on his face.

"What?" I asked, wondering what he was happy about. But Joseph didn't speak. Suddenly he was up out of bed, moving to his closet. He was grabbing clothes at a tremendous pace, "Joseph what is going on?" I asked.

"I won't lose you," Joseph said, "I pushed you away once, but you came back to me. This was supposed to happen. God wants us together." He said excitedly. I had no idea what he was talking about.

"God wants what? Joseph what are you doing?"

"We are leaving," Joseph said and I felt more confused than ever. Leaving? What did that mean?

"I don't..." I started, but Joseph was full bore.

"I know my way to the city now, and I know there are other cities beyond. I don't know what people do out there, but I will learn. We will make money and buy a house of our own and we will live together and be in love." He said, his words jumbling together. Then I realized what he was suggesting. We would outcast ourselves from our society. We would leave everything we ever knew. To save everything we'd ever loved. The same crazy smile I'd seen on Joseph's face crossed my own. I slipped out of his room, rushed to mine, and quickly gathered my belongings. I was about to see the world! And I'd do it with Joseph, my brother and my lover.

We snuck out quickly, probably only an hour before my father woke to take me to Pastor Davis house. We stole my father's truck, but promised to leave it where the market was held each week so that Father could find it. And we pulled out of our home and onto to road. In a few moments I saw sights I'd never seen before. I reached across the truck and took my brother's hand. He smiled at me.

And as we made our way into the world, together, all I could think was that people like parents suppress themselves because they believe that anything good sews the seeds of excess. But God does not want us miserable and scared. Love is the only true rule that God demands we follow and compliance with that rule means the conquest of sin. There can never be an excess of love. By opening our hearts to the world, and more importantly to each other, we'd met the God that our neighbors could only conceive of as a menacing abstraction. And when we met him, God rewarded our love with freedom (and sex, good God what amazing sex!).

The End

I thought of the idea for this story at roughly the same time as my story "Kiss Cam." They are so very different in tone and purpose, I really wanted to stretch my range, see what I was capable of. So, if any of you readers also read Kiss Cam, how do they compare? Do I write better when I am tackling a wanton slut of a sister with a mean-spirited prick of a brother or when I write about a brother and sister that truly love one another? Please comment and let me know. Even if you haven't read Kiss Cam, what did you think of this story? Does the sort of inversion of the Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden, and Original Sin narrative work, or not so much? More importantly, was this story hot? I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence. Consider that your payment for the free story. And if you liked this, I beg you to read my other stories. Thanks

YKN

P.S. - I do one edit on my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free pornography you all would be better served by getting it fast (if a little rough) then waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Just try to enjoy the porn.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,895 Followers