All Comments on 'A Visit from My Old Friend'

by Petweet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Another wife, but the same theme...

Another wife, but the same theme...This theme is the preference of this writer...I see it as a fantasy...But even if real, these were 3 consenting adults having fun...No cheating, no disrespect...I would say the same if the friend was a man and she was the one having fun and the husband watching...What makes this a fantasy is the friend...She suddenly behaves out of character, since the beginning without see what kind of marriage her friend had...and that only happens in fantasy world...a fun read...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid

I stopped reading when she put on a "French maid outfit". Too silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree. Stupid and unreadable

Ridiculous! Zero stars

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 7 years ago
It's a specific fantasy

I, too, wondered what the scores would be if it were a male friend. But I also agree that it's a fantasy, all members consented, and it was at least as arousing as it was silly. Willing suspension of disbelief isn't too much to ask in such cases, so I obliged.

Of course, the one time *I* raised my eyebrows was when the wife volunteered her car keys and credit card to a woman down on her luck whom she hadn't seen in five years!

elrayo41elrayo41over 7 years ago
excellent story

CONGRATULATIONS! Your story moves quickly from hot to hotter and is entertaining in the way every LOVING WIVES story should be. This story could be a consensus five-star if it were longer and paced to let the reader enjoy a longer build-up. A long story would also let your husband and friend characters become a little more rounded. On a personal nit-picky side, you would do well to let someone edit your work. There are several words that spellcheck didn't catch and several sentences that could be worded better. But, overall, it was a very enjoyable read. THANKS FOR SHARING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where wifey started displaying obviously bisexual interests, wanting her...

...surprisingly hot highschool friend to fuck her husband, it looks like a setup for a domestic arrangement.

Now, I want him to impregnate them both and start a big family together.

But this suffers from being to clear and too much to the point. No new houseguest come into a situation like this and gets into hard sex in all kinds of combinations in one day....not if money didn't change hands.

Then there's the matter of what Vicki really does for a living. Her actions might suggest that she's a porn star and lingerie model....not quite like we were allowed to believe.

Please at least finish it. Loose ends can draw as much angst as style and content here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Made a difference to the usual husband watching his wife being pleasured by another cock I still do not believe it happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous