A Visit from My Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snuggled up to Dorian and within just a few minutes we heard Vicki clicking down the hall. Heels? I thought to myself; I thought she was going to wear something more comfortable... Sure enough, as she walked around the corner, she was wearing a little red nightie and a matching pair of stilettos. The thing barely contained her enormous boobs and an ample portion of them was clearly showing out the top. It was also so short I was pretty sure I could see the tip of her thong just peeking out the bottom as she stopped to pose for us in the doorframe. "You guys start without me?" She said smiling, clearly enjoying our reaction as we both stared with gaping mouths.

With that she shimmied over to the couch and I thought it was a miracle (possibly the most disappointing miracle in the history of the world) that her jiggling breasts stayed fully contained within the skimpy piece of fabric covering her. She plopped down right next to Dorian on his other side and nestled her nearly naked body right up to him. He looked at Vicki who beamed up at him, then over to me, clearly wondering what I thought about the current situation, but I just smiled back at him and gave him another wink. He looked a little surprised, but seemed content enough at that and so proceeded to put an arm around each of us as I hit play.

It was difficult for me to pay attention to the movie. I kept glancing over at the beautiful woman pressed tightly to the other side of my husband. It was incredible to see the bare tit-flesh that was exposed over the top of her tiny nightie pressed up against his muscled chest with only his thin t-shirt separating them. Part of me wanted to reach over and softly touch those luscious breasts. Another part wished Dorian would take the hand he had resting lazily over her bare shoulder, slide it down and squeeze the soft fleshy pillow only inches beneath.

After a while the movie started to get a little steamy, and when I glanced over, Vicki had put her hand on Dorian's chest and was softly rubbing his musculature. The couple in the movie really started getting into it, and I looked down and noticed Dorian's cock pressing against his pants. I imagined Vicki's hand sliding down his chest to touch the bulge, softly rubbing it through his denim, slowly sliding the zipper down...

I hadn't even been touching myself, so I was completely caught off guard as an orgasm erupted within me. I tried to stifle the moan, but it escaped from my lips as a little "Unnnnh" and I convulsed a little. I managed to keep it to a minimum, but being right up against Dorian I was sure it was quite clear to him what had just occurred.

Recovering, I heard Dorian whisper to me. "Enjoying the movie babe?" I nodded, glancing at the TV where the couple was still enthusiastically fucking, then down at Dorian's pants which were now straining to contain his giant erection. My gaze then travelled up to Vicki, and since I had pressed my face into Dorian's chest during my orgasm, my view was met with 2 perfect mounds of cleavage which were only an inch from my face. I was barely able to stop myself from sticking my tongue out to taste the delicious smooth flesh in front of me. I glanced up to her face which was looking at me with a mischievous sort of look.

I was confused and horny and when I watched her look down at Dorian's bulging pants and slowly lick her lips all rationality left me. I stood up, and both Dorian and Vicki looked at me with a slight look of disappointment on their faces. They were probably worried I was about to put an end to what we were all quite clearly enjoying.

I held out my hands to Vicki who looked at me curiously, then took them in her own. I gently pulled her to her feet. Her lips were only inches from my own, and I wanted almost nothing more than to kiss her right then and there. Almost. Instead I took her arms and turned her to face my husband. I reached down to the bottom of her nightie and pulled it up. She didn't resist at all; just raised her arms to allow me to slide off the wisp of fabric exposing her luscious naked tits to my husband's hungry gaze. A slight pressure on her shoulders was all the encouragement she needed as she slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of my husband. The look of anticipation on his face was exhilarating; I could hardly believe I was about to do this for him, and I'm sure he was thinking exactly the same thing.

I walked over to the recliner and sat facing them. "Suck my husband's cock for me Vicki." I commanded, with an authoritative tone that surprised all three of us.

Both looked over at me, but Vicki immediately replied "Yes Jean." Turning back to Dorian she looked up at him and asked sweetly, almost innocently "May I please suck your cock Mr. Thomas?" He looked at me, and seeing that I wanted this as much as he did, he looked back at Vicki and nodded. She quickly set to work on freeing his large tool from his pants. As she pulled them down it sprang free, drawing a gasp from her. "Oh Mr. Thomas!" She cooed. "It's wonderful!" She just sat and studied the huge throbbing cock only inches from her gorgeous face before pulling his pants the rest of the way off. She then leaned in and placed a wet kiss right on the underside of his cockhead.

"Ohhh!!" He moaned, and she proceeded to softly lick the tender head. She lovingly treated it to her soft wet licking and kissing for several minutes, clearly intent to take her time with the fantastic cock she had just been gifted. Watching Vicki's mouth tenderly working my husband had fired me up again and I pulled my pants off and started softly rubbing my own begging clit. I couldn't even remember how many times I had cum today but I knew I was about to bring the count up by a few as I watched her soft wet lips in action. Sure enough just as she slid them down over his swollen head my orgasm hit me again, drawing another moan from my lips. I made no attempt at stifling any noise this time, and by the time I looked back up at them, she was softly pumping her eager mouth up and down on his shaft.

I had never even imagined such a hot site as my husband being orally pleasured by this incredibly sexy woman, and without even giving me a chance to recover, my body again racked in orgasm. Dorian was moaning as Vicki picked up the pace, expertly sucking his cock deep into her mouth. I couldn't tell if my previous orgasm had even finished when the explosion of pleasure again clamped down on my body. It was too much for me this time and I screamed out in pleasure and pain. Vicki stopped her sucking just long enough to look over at me and smile wickedly at the sight of me masturbating as I watched her suck my husband. Dorian reached around and pulled her hot wet mouth back onto his thick cock. He kept his hand on her head then, and I couldn't believe it as I watched her lips slowly slide down, creeping steadily along the shaft until her nose finally pressed into his stomach. He held her there for a moment, his huge cock buried to the hilt in her mouth. She didn't flinch. I stopped touching myself for a moment as I sat there in awe, watching Vicki just kneeling there waiting, with every last inch of his penis hidden inside her mouth. Even without rubbing, the sight alone was enough to send me screaming into another orgasmic fit.

When I had recovered enough to look, Vicki was furiously pumping her lips up and down on the rock-hard pole, taking him deep and hard now, her naked breasts bouncing all around with her vigorous thrusting. Finally Dorian cried out, grabbing Vicki's head as he pumped load after load of his hot cum into her wanting mouth. She gulped down the nectar like a starving woman and then sat there holding him in her mouth as the power of his orgasm slowly melted away. She softly began to slide her lips slowly down his shaft again, then back up, just as slowly, over and over, ensuring she had drawn out every last drop of his pleasure. The look on his face was absolute heaven, and it felt incredible to have given that to him by gifting Vicki's mouth to him.

After a few minutes of lovingly and tenderly sucking his spent cock, her lips slid off his still-hard member, and with her eyes closed, she let out a little moan of pleasure and licked her lips. "Oh Mr. Thomas, that was incredible!" She said, looking up at him, and then looked over to me "Thank you Jean, for letting me do that for you and your husband."

I was in a daze and just closed my eyes and smiled. "It was a pleasure watching you work Vicki. I'm quite certain we'll be making excellent use of your services."

The End

12