A Visit to the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon let go of him, pushing him back a little. "Now, Samuel, you have been very naughty, leaving the restaurant like that, and wanting to leave the spa before paying."

Samuel averted his eyes in shame. "I know, Brandon, I'm sorry." He wasn't sure why he had even wanted to leave anymore. He'd been angry over something, but what?

Ryan coughed to draw Samuel's attention. "I have to ask this, but do you agree to Mr. Harris paying the extra costs for your spa treatments today? The ones your ex-girlfriend isn't covering?"

"Yes," Samuel replied, "of course!"

Ryan smiled. "Okay, then." He gave Samuel a smirk, then looked at Brandon. "I'll add everything so far to your account. I'm assuming you will also pay for any further treatments today? Like the massage?"

"Naturally," Brandon assured him.

Ryan nodded at them, then walked off.

Brandon wrapped his arm around Samuel's shoulder, and led him through the changing room and into the spa. Samuel looked around, curious. He'd only been in the beauty centre and the restaurant so far.

The spa was spacious, a large, tiled hall with coat hooks hanging from the walls and one big swimming pool in the middle, which led to an outside area. On either side of the hall were doors that led to the different saunas. Next to the swimming pool were two smaller hot tubs.

There were dozens of guys walking around. Some were wearing bathrobes, others had their towels wrapped around their waist. The atmosphere was friendly, men talking quietly to each other and laughing. There were young men, fresh-faced and slender, who were smiling at the older, broader men they were with. Some of the young guys had come alone, and were shooting furtive glances at the older men.

It was warm in here, and Samuel let Brandon lead him over a row of coat hooks. "Now," Brandon said, moving closer, "since you've been a bad boy twice, you'll get two punishments. One, since you disobeyed my order, you are no longer allowed to call me by my name. You will call me Sir from now on, to let me know that you will respect me."

"Yes, Sir," Samuel replied. "I'm sorry, Sir," he added, feeling the need to apologise. Why had he even disobeyed Brandon?

"Second, you tried to leave the spa centre without paying." Brandon tsk'ed at that. "For that, you will not be allowed to wear a bathrobe again today, only your towel." He untied the belt keeping Samuel's bathrobe closed.

Samuel bit his lip as he shrugged off the bathrobe. Not that the bathrobe was doing much to cover his body, but the towel barely covered his round bubble butt and left most of his right thigh exposed. Since he was still hard, his cock was pushing the towel up and away from his body. Anyone who looked at him would be able to see that he was hard. "But everyone will be able to see, y'know," he mumbled, gesturing at his groin.

Brandon grinned as he put the bathrobe away in a hamper. "Yes, Samuel. Everyone will be able to see you." He ran his hands down Brandon's chest, nodding happily. "And a body as pretty as yours deserves to be seen, Samuel." He grabbed Samuel's ass again, squeezing it firmly though his towel. "That pretty bubble butt of yours." He moved his hands up again, squeezing Samuel's nipples and making Samuel gasp. His cock twitched. "These pretty pink nipples..."

"Please," Samuel murmured. He didn't know what he wanted, but he wanted something and he was sure Brandon would be able to give it him.

"Ah?" Brandon asked, pulling on Samuel's nipples.

He moaned. "Sir! Please, Sir!"

"Good boy." Brandon let go of his nipples.

Samuel was panting, and glanced around. Some of the men had paused their chats to look at him, and Samuel blushed as they smiled at him. He was relieved when Brandon put an arm around his bare shoulder.

"Come on, let's walk around so you can see what this spa has to offer."

As they walked around, Samuel tried not to look at the guys who were blatantly checking him out. It was even more obvious when Brandon stopped to talk to them. Brandon knew a lot of the men around here, and it was weird, Brandon talking to them while they were staring at Samuel, at his chest or his barely covered groin.

"That's a pretty boy you got there, Brandon," one of the men said. He was about Brandon's age, wearing a towel around his waist. "Don't think I've seen you with him here before."

Samuel tried not to look at him too much, at his hairy chest and broad shoulders. The man had just come out of the sauna, and was still sweating.

"Sammy is new." Brandon lowered his hand to give his ass a firm slap and a grope. "It's his first day here, and he's enjoying it very much. Right, Sammy?"

Samuel frowned. He didn't like being called Sammy. It made him feel like a kid. But Brandon had asked him a question. "Yes, Sir, I am."

The other man's eyes widened at that. "Oh, what a good boy!" He eyed Brandon. "Got any plans for him?"

"He'll be getting a massage in the Rose Room at three," Brandon replied, rubbing Samuel's butt through the towel.

Samuel tried not to push back against Brandon's hand. It felt so good, having his ass rubbed like that.

"Really? Good to know," the man said, looking Brandon up and down once more before moving on.

There were more chats like that, where Brandon talked to them, mentioning Samuel's massage at three, all the while stroking and fondling Samuel's ass, while the men eyed Samuel like he was a piece of meat.

Samuel wasn't sure how he felt about it. It was making Brandon happy, so that was good. But he was feeling embarrassed at how those other guys were looking at him. Then again, those big, strong men had every right to look at him. They could do whatever they wanted.

"That's enough for now," Brandon declared eventually. "Let's sit in one of the hot tubs." He led Samuel over to an empty hot tub next to the swimming pool, and unwrapped Samuel's towel. "Ah, don't cover yourself, boy!"

Samuel blushed, but kept his hands by his sides. His cock was still hard, achingly so, and now everyone in the spa would be able to see it!

Brandon looked him up and down and smiled. "Good boy." He turned to hang up the towel, then shrugged off his own bathrobe.

Samuel stared at Brandon's broad back and thick thighs. When Brandon turned around, Samuel wasn't surprised that he was big all over. Brandon had thick biceps and broad shoulders, his chest covered in dark hairs, leading to some well-defined abs and a patch of pubic hair. His cock was half-hard and already a good ten inches long and as thick as Samuel's wrist.

Brandon smirked as he caught Samuel staring. "Do you like what you see, boy?" Brandon asked, putting his arm around Samuel's shoulder.

"Y-yes, Sir," Samuel managed, blushing. He wasn't gay, but even he could see that Brandon was an attractive man.

Brandon grinned, and stepped into the hot tub. "Join me, boy," he said, still holding Samuel's hand.

Samuel stepped in. The water was warm and he sat down next to Brandon.

"Don't be shy!" Brandon wrapped his arms around Samuel and lifted him up through the water, placing him between his spread thighs. "There, boy. Relax."

Samuel leaned back against Brandon's broad chest. He could feel the man's cock rest against his lower back, and the strong muscles of Brandon's thighs were pressing against Samuel's legs. Brandon wrapped one arm around Samuel's waist, keeping him in place.

Samuel closed his eyes. He felt surrounded by Brandon, and warm, and safe. "This is nice, Sir," he murmured.

Brandon chuckled. "And I haven't even turned the jets on." He leaned away, and Samuel felt small bubbles appear, brushing against his legs and chest. The water bubbled around them, and Brandon wrapped both his strong arms around Samuel. "There we go, boy. Enjoy. We still have fifteen minutes until your massage."

Samuel nodded. "Yes, Sir," he mumbled. He moaned softly when he felt Brandon's hands stroke his chest and stomach. "Mmm."

"Yeah, you like that, boy?" Brandon asked, then pinched Samuel's nipples hard.

"Mm, Sir!" he gasped, arching his back. "Ah!" It hurt, a sharp pain through his body.

Brandon laughed, rubbing his thumbs over Samuel's nipples, soothing the pain. "You're so sensitive, boy. That's good. I like that." He kept stroking Samuel's chest, occasionally pinching and pulling on his nipples.

Samuel was wriggling his grasp. His cock was achingly hard now. He had opened his eyes, watching the other men walk around, but no one seemed to be paying them any attention. He wasn't sure if he should be happy, or disappointed about that.

Since no one was watching, he wrapped his hand around his cock, and began to jerk off. He moaned, then gasped when Brandon grabbed his wrist.

"No, Sammy. Naughty boys like you don't get to jerk themselves off. You don't get to play with yourself."

Samuel groaned. "Sir, please. I'm so horny!" The bubbles were only making it worse, brushing against his cock and balls.

One of Brandon's hands wrapped around his cock. "Yes, you are very hard, aren't you?" He laughed. "What happened to not being gay, Samuel?"

"I'm - I'm not, Sir!" he groaned. "I'm just really horny, please." He put his hands on Brandon's thighs so he wouldn't touch himself.

Brandon was stroking his cock gently. "Such a horny boy you are," he murmured, his other hand pinching Samuel's left nipple and tugging on it.

"Yes, Sir," Samuel moaned, thrusting into Brandon's grip. He didn't care that Brandon was a guy, or that Brandon's hard cock was pressing against his lower back. He just wanted to come, and Brandon was such a nice, caring guy.

Brandon let go of Samuel's dick, using both his hands to grab Samuel's legs and lift them up. He pulled Samuel's legs apart, hooking them over his own, forcing Samuel to stay like this, with his thighs spread wide. "Here, much easier now," Brandon murmured, both hands sliding up Samuel's thighs now. One began stroking his hard cock, the other fondled his balls.

Samuel moaned and whimpered in Brandon's grip. "Sir, please," he muttered. "Please, I wanna come!"

"Not yet, Sammy," Brandon told him.

"Mind if I join?"

Samuel looked up and saw it was one of the guys Brandon had talked to earlier. He was a tall, muscular blond with a barrel chest, and he was already shrugging off his bathrobe.

"Sure, Kevin, slide right in. I'm just having some fun with Sammy here," Brandon told him.

Samuel blushed as Kevin stepped into the hot tub as well. His flaccid cock was impressive too. Like Brandon's, it was bigger than Samuel's. "H-hi," he managed. How much would Kevin be able to see of what Brandon was doing to him?

Kevin smiled as he sat down opposite them. "What a nice boy you have there, Brandon."

"I sure do." Brandon pushed Samuel forward. "Get up, Sammy. Show Kevin how pretty you are."

Samuel stood up in the hot tub, blushing when he realized that the water came to his mid-thighs. His raging hard-on was fully exposed to Kevin and anyone else who happened to be looking their way.

Kevin sat back, smiling. "Turn around for me, boy."

"Show Kevin how pretty your butt is," Brandon told him.

Samuel turned around slowly, facing Brandon. He wondered if Kevin agreed that it was a pretty ass.

"Now, spread your ass cheeks," Brandon told him, smiling up at Samuel. "Show Kevin your pretty pink virgin hole."

Samuel brought his hands to his bubble butt, and did as he was told. His face felt like it was on fire. He wasn't just showing his hole to Kevin, but to anyone else who was looking in their direction, and right now it felt like every guy here was looking at him.

"A virgin?" Kevin asked. "Really?"

Samuel flinched when he felt a hand run up the back of his thigh. "Hey!"

"Ah, Sammy, let Kevin touch you, it's fine. You can stop spreading your ass cheeks now," Brandon told him.

Samuel let go of his ass, and felt Kevin start to fondle it with his big hands. "Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Kevin, Sammy here is a virgin. He's never even been with a man, right, Sammy?"

He shook his head. "No, Sir." He winced as Kevin squeezed his cheeks hard.

"Mmm, you're a lucky guy, Brandon, finding yourself a pretty virgin like this," Kevin told him, then gave Samuel a hard slap on the ass.

Brandon laughed. "Oh, I know." He reached out to wrap a hand around Samuel's cock and began to stroke it.

Samuel bit back a moan, and he couldn't help but thrust into Brandon's grip. He felt Kevin's hands on his ass tighten.

"Are you playing with him, Brandon?" Kevin asked.

"A little bit, yeah," Brandon replied, looking up at Samuel. "Don't be quiet, boy. Let me know how much you're enjoying it."

Samuel didn't want to open his mouth, didn't want to let Kevin or anyone else hear his moans, but Brandon had asked him to, so he did. He opened his mouth a little, and moaned as Brandon tightened his grip. Oh yes, it felt so good. He moaned again, his face red. How many guys were hearing him moan? How many were watching Kevin squeeze his ass while Brandon was stroking his cock?

"Are you gonna share him?" Kevin asked, his fingers sliding closer to Samuel's asshole, stroking across it.

"Oh yes, of course," Brandon replied. "Come sit down, Sammy. That's right, in my lap like a good boy."

Samuel was relieved to be sinking back down into the water, back into Brandon's lap. He could see plenty of guys glance in their direction. He let out a happy sigh when Brandon wrapped one arm around Samuel's waist as he sat down. He gasped when Brandon used his other hand to pinch and pull on Samuel's nipples.

"He's so sensitive too, from the treatments he's had. He'll get a massage at three o'clock in the Rose Room."

"Oh really?" Kevin asked, smirking. "Is that when you were gonna share him, or..."

"That's the plan, yes," Brandon told him, still playing with Samuel's nipples. "Anyone is welcome, but at a price."

"Uhm, what?" Samuel asked. What was Brandon talking about? Sharing him?

"What price?" Kevin asked, ignoring Samuel.

"Oh, I agreed to pay for Sammy's treatments," Brandon explained, using the hand he had wrapped around Samuel's waist to stroke his cock. "About four thousand bucks. Sammy has agreed to pay me back, like a good boy, so I figured I'd offer him the chance to make some money."

Samuel was starting to feel confused. "Sir? What do you mean?" He moaned softly as Brandon's fingers caressed the head of his hard cock.

"I mean, boy, that I'll be charging Kevin and any other guy who wants a piece of you. The Rose Room is booked for an hour anyway, you can service a dozen guys in that time," Brandon told him.

Samuel turned his head to stare at him. "Service?" he managed. No, surely Brandon didn't mean what Samuel thought he meant. He couldn't. He wasn't gay!

"Yes, boy. They can use your mouth or your pretty asshole. Mmm, I'll use both myself, first, to see what I can charge." He grinned at Kevin. "He's a virgin, so it won't be too much, but at least his hole will be nice and tight."

Samuel shook his head. No, Brandon couldn't be serious. He was talking about - about fucking Samuel and then using him like a whore, letting other guys pay to fuck him. There was no way Samuel was gonna go along with that.

Kevin laughed. "Looks like someone disagrees, Brandon." He got out of the hot tub. "Have fun with that."

"I won't do it," Samuel said, trying to get out of Brandon's grip, but his arms were tight around Samuel. "Let me go!"

The hand Brandon had wrapped around his chest quickly slid up to cover Samuel's mouth. "Calm down, boy," he said. "I said, calm down!"

Samuel whimpered, and his body stayed still. His heart was racing and while part of him was feeling calm, another part of him was screaming in anger. Brandon couldn't do this to him!

"That's it," Brandon said, whispering in his ear. He kept Samuel's mouth covered with one hand, and used the other to stroke his cock. "You like this, boy, don't you? Like it when I play with your cock?"

Samuel nodded. Yes, he did like that very much. He'd been feeling horny for ages, and really wanted to come, but the idea of Brandon fucking him... no way.

"Yes, pretty little sluts like you always do," Brandon murmured.

Samuel started to struggle again. He wasn't some gay slut!

"Calm down," Brandon told him firmly, tightening his grip on Samuel's cock until it hurt. "I've been nice and gentle with you so far, Sammy, but I can be mean if that's what you need."

Samuel remained quiet and stayed still.

"Now, boy, relax and let me take care of you. Just calm down and relax," Brandon told him. He lowered his hand, resting it against Samuel's jaw. "Stay quiet, there's a good boy. Let me take care of you."

Samuel relaxed, letting Brandon turn his head, lowering it until his face was pressed against Brandon's armpit. The strong, musky scent of sweat made him feel lightheaded, and he closed his eyes as Brandon kept him in place.

"That's right, take a few deep breaths, boy. Reminds you what your place is, right? You want to obey me. You want to please me. You're just a pretty little slut, and your only use is servicing real men like me," Brandon told him. "Mmm, I'm gonna enjoy fucking you, Sammy. Gonna enjoy feeding you my big cock. And you're gonna enjoy it too, aren't you? Because pretty sluts like you love sucking dick and being fucked. You can't get enough of it."

Samuel could only groan softly. There was something wrong with what Brandon was saying, but no, it couldn't be. Brandon was right. Brandon was always right about everything. Then, Brandon pushed him up, and Samuel staggered to his feet. He blinked, still a little dazed. "Huh?"

Brandon smiled at him as he got up too. "It's time for your massage, Sammy. Come on. Put your towel back on, and be quiet."

Samuel nodded, getting out of the hot tub and wrapping the tiny towel around his waist. His cock was aching as the towel rubbed against it, but Brandon had told him to wear it. "Yes, Sir," he mumbled, still unsteady on his feet.

Brandon put his bathrobe back on, and wrapped his arm around Samuel's waist. "There, there. You'll get to lie down soon, boy." He laughed. "Well, kneel down, really."

Samuel leaned against Brandon as they walked. He was getting a massage. That would be nice. Something in the back of his mind was nagging at him, though. There was something different about the massage. Something wrong. Something Samuel didn't like.

But Brandon was leading him and Brandon knew what was right for him. Samuel followed Brandon inside the beauty centre. His thoughts were still sluggish, and he was struggling to think of more than walking and staying close to Brandon, but his mind was clearing a little now.

"What's - What's the massage gonna be like?" he asked, his words slurred like he'd been drinking.

"It'll be wonderful," Brandon assured him. "I'm gonna enjoy it very much."

Samuel blinked. "But I was getting the massage?"

Brandon laughed, patting his waist. "You're definitely gonna get it, Sammy."

"Oh, okay." But a feeling of unease was creeping up on him as Brandon led him inside a smaller room. There was a massage table here, and one of the spa's chairs. A young man in the spa's white uniform was already waiting for them. A white bathrobe was hanging from the coat hook on the wall, left behind by a previous client.

"Hello," the young man said, holding his hand out for Samuel to shake, then frowned when Samuel didn't shake it. "Is he okay?"

Brandon helped Samuel sit down on the massage table. "He's just a little overheated from the sauna, poor thing," he told the spa employee. "It's his first time. You know, I don't think a massage is a good idea for him right now, but can we use this room anyway? I just want to make sure my friend here is all right."

"Oh, of course!" the spa employee said, smiling. "I'll get you some water." He went over to the bathroom counter on the other side of the room, and filled a glass. "Sir?" he asked, holding the glass out to Samuel.