A Visit to the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel blinked, and accepted it. "Thanks," he managed.

"Drink up, Sammy," Brandon urged him, smiling as Samuel started to drink. He turned to the spa employee. "Thank you so much. We'll just stay here until he feels better."

The spa employee nodded. "Well, the room is booked for the next hour, so you won't be disturbed."

"Can I book it for two hours?" Brandon asked. "You know, just to be sure Sammy is feeling all right." He was rubbing Samuel's back now.

Samuel finished his glass, and gave it to Brandon. "All right," he mumbled.

"Of course, sir," the spa employee said, then eyed Samuel. "But I will have to charge you the cost of another massage, since we can't use this room for one."

"Certainly. Put it on my account," Brandon said, and gave the spa employee his details.

The spa employee left, and Brandon smiled down at Samuel.

"Alone at last, boy," Brandon murmured, looking Samuel up and down. "Get down on your knees, now."

Samuel slid down to the floor, kneeling down in front of Brandon. "Sir?"

"Take off your towel. You won't be needing that anymore today."

He handed the towel over to Brandon, who slung it over his shoulder.

"Stay here."

Samuel watched Brandon walk over to the bathroom counter, picking up various tubes and bottles. He came back holding one of them.

"They don't have proper lube, but this massage oil will work too," Brandon told him, sliding the tube in the pocket of his bathrobe. He opened his bathrobe, his half-hard cock right in front of Samuel's face. "Now, be a good boy and suck my cock, Sammy."

Samuel opened his mouth and leaned in, but froze before he could wrap his lips around it. No, he wasn't gay, and he didn't suck cock!

Brandon sighed. "Sammy, this is taking too long." He put his hand on the back of Samuel's head, pushing him forward, burying his face in Brandon's groin. "You want to be a good, obedient boy, don't you?"

Samuel groaned. He could smell the musky scent of Brandon's cock and balls, the man's cock pressed against his smooth cheek. He rubbed his face against Brandon's groin, feeling lightheaded again. This was what Brandon wanted, so this is what he should do. He opened his mouth, licking Brandon's cock. It tasted weird, but Brandon's hand started to stroke the back of his head, which felt nice.

"That's it, good boy," Brandon murmured. "Open your mouth, boy. Show me those pretty cock-sucking lips of yours."

A part of Samuel flinched at those words. He didn't have cock-sucking lips! He opened his mouth obediently, wrapping his lips around Brandon's cock. It felt weird, having his mouth full like that, but Brandon pushed his head forward, sliding his cock deeper into Samuel's mouth.

"Relax, boy, just make sure to breathe in deep through your nose," Brandon told him. "And relax, boy. Calm down. This is where you belong, Sammy. On your knees."

Samuel tried to nod. Yes, this was right. His nose was brushing against Brandon's pubic hair, and he gagged around the head of his cock. It felt weird, but this was where he belonged. He looked up at Brandon, at his magnificent body.

"Good boy," Brandon murmured, thrusting his hips back and forth, keeping Samuel's head in one place. "Yes, enjoy it. Enjoy sucking cock, Sammy. It gives you pleasure to service me, to service men like this."

It did. Samuel liked giving Brandon pleasure, and it made his cock jerk impatiently. He wrapped one hand around it, starting to stroke it, and moaned around Brandon's cock.

Brandon pulled on his hair. "Ah, no, Sammy! You do not get to jerk yourself off. Bad boy."

Samuel whimpered. He didn't to be bad.

"Hands behind your back. Now," Brandon told him.

Samuel immediately complied, and looked up at Brandon pleadingly.

Brandon smiled back down at him. "That's my good boy." He groaned, pushing his cock deeper, making Samuel gag around it. "Mmm, with some more practice we might make a decent cocksucker out of you eventually."

Was he not doing a good job already? Samuel moaned, trying to take Brandon's cock deeper, and gagging again. He could feel the drool escape from his lips.

"It's okay." Brandon patted him on the head. "This is your first time sucking a real man's cock. I will make sure you will get plenty of practice and make you a great cock-sucker. You will enjoy that, Sammy. You will want to be good at sucking cock."

Samuel nodded, moaning around Brandon's thick cock. Yes, he wanted to be good at sucking cock. He wanted to be good at pleasing Brandon.

Brandon groaned, thrusting in hard. "Mmm, I'm gonna come soon, boy. I'm gonna come on your face, mark you with my come. You will enjoy that, Sammy. You will like being covered with another man's come."

Samuel moaned around Brandon's cock. Yes, he did want that. He wanted Brandon to come on his face.

Brandon pulled out of Samuel's mouth, making Samuel's gasp. Then, Brandon wrapped his free hand around his cock, jerking himself off as he kept Samuel's head in place with his other hand. "You're a cockslut," he grunted. "Say it, boy."

"I'm - I'm a - I'm a cockslut?" he managed. It was like part of him didn't want to say it.

"Again," Brandon told him. "Say it."

"I'm a - I'm a cockslut," he said, staring at Brandon's cock.

Brandon groaned above him, jerking himself off faster. "Mmm, I don't believe you, boy. Convince me. Convince me you're a cockslut."

Samuel whimpered. The part that didn't want to say it was growing stronger, but he really wanted to obey Brandon. "I'm a cockslut!" he yelled.

"Good boy," Brandon grunted, grinning down at him. "Good boy!" His hand sped up, and so did his groans, and his cock twitched as a thick jet of come erupted from it, landing on Samuel's cheeks.

He felt it drip down his chin, and another thick jet landed on his neck and his other cheek. Part of him felt humiliated, but a bigger part of him felt pleased that Brandon was satisfied.

Brandon let go of him, stepping back and looking at him. "Mm, come is a good look on you, boy. Just leave it like that. Now, get down on all fours and turn that pretty bubble butt towards me."

Samuel did as he was told, even as part of him was trying to fight it. No, he shouldn't do this. Brandon was about to fuck him, and he didn't want to be fucked!

Brandon's hands were on his ass, massaging and stroking him, and Samuel moaned, pushing back. It felt so good to have his ass touched. Brandon chuckled. "That's right, you like this, Sammy. You like having your ass fondled." He gave Samuel's ass cheeks a firm squeeze. "Mmm, I bet that virgin hole of yours is so tight!"

He whimpered as Brandon's hands left his ass, and heard him open the cap on the tube. Soon, he felt slick fingers rub across his asshole, and he flinched. He was gonna get fucked, and that was bad! He wasn't gay!

Brandon slapped his ass hard. "Stay still, Sammy!" he said firmly. "Relax and calm down. You want to get fucked." He pushed two fingers inside of Samuel. "That's it, let me prepare you for my cock, boy."

Samuel kept whimpering, even as he stayed in place. He didn't know how to feel. It felt good to have his ass played with, but he knew that Brandon wanted more. Brandon wanted to fuck him, and Samuel didn't want that, even as he was pushing his ass back, wanting more than just fingers crooking inside of him.

"Mmm, I look forward to burying my cock deep inside of you, boy, filling you up like the slut you are," Brandon told him, pushing another finger. "You're craving it, boy. You need to be filled up with cock."

"Yes, Sir," he moaned, even as he shook his head. He wanted to obey, but part of him was fighting it. He tried to move forward, away from Brandon's fingers.

Brandon leaned forward, and wrapped one hand around Samuel's neck, pulling him back onto his knees. His fingers slipped out of Samuel's ass. "Stop resisting me, boy," he said, pushing Samuel's face to his armpits. "Obey me, slut."

Samuel groaned, feeling lightheaded again, rubbing his face against Brandon's armpit. He was pushed down to all fours again, but he didn't have the strength to hold himself up and fell onto his elbows.

Brandon chuckled. "Good boy. You're ready for my cock."

Samuel whimpered when he felt Brandon's thick cock press between his cheeks, rubbing up and down and across his sensitive hole. Yes, he was ready for Brandon's cock.

Brandon pulled back, and pushed the tip of his cock against Samuel's hole. He pushed hard, forcing Samuel's hole to open.

Samuel groaned in pain as Brandon forced his way inside. "Hurts," he managed. "Hurts!"

Brandon ignored him. "It'll feel good soon, boy," he grunted, and kept pushing. "Stay still and relax."

Samuel did as he was told, relaxing, and found that Brandon's cock slid in easier now. "Hurts," he mumbled. Even though it was a little easier, Brandon's cock was still thick and massive.

"Enjoy it, boy. Enjoy the feeling of a real man's cock inside of you," Brandon told him, still pushing in relentlessly. "Mmm, you feel so tight, Sammy. You have an ass made to be fucked."

Samuel smiled at that. He was making Brandon happy! "Good," he managed. His brain was still sluggish, his thoughts coming slowly.

Brandon kept pushing forward, occasionally pulling back a little to thrust back in sharply, making Samuel cry out in shock and pain. "Take it, boy," he muttered. "Mmm, your ass looks good with my cock buried inside."

Samuel hung his head, groaning. His own cock was still hard and aching, but he wasn't allowed to touch it, and he couldn't, even he had been allowed. "Sir," he whimpered.

Brandon ignored him, pulling back an inch only to thrust back in hard and deep. He did it again and again, until his balls slapped loudly against Samuel's ass. "There, boy. You're all filled up. Feels good, doesn't it."

Samuel nodded. If he ignored the pain, it did feel good. He groaned when Brandon began to fuck him hard, thrusting into him and trying to bury himself deeper. His balls kept slapping against Brandon's ass.

"I want you to come, boy," Brandon told him. "I want you to come while I fuck you. I want you to enjoy being fucked. I want you to enjoy being filled with a big, thick cock, Sammy." He leaned forward, and wrapped his hand around Samuel's cock. "See, you're still hard. You like being fucked like a little cockslut."

Samuel whimpered. He wasn't a cockslut, but Brandon was right. He liked this. He enjoyed the feeling of Brandon's cock sliding in and out, liked being filled. He thrust into Brandon's grip, rocking his hips.

"That's right, fuck yourself on my cock, boy," Brandon said, groaning in pleasure. "All good sluts do, and you're a good slut."

He shook his head, even as he kept thrusting into Brandon's hand. He just wanted to come and please Brandon, it didn't make him a slut.

"Come for me, boy," Brandon told him. "Show me how much you like being my slut. Come for me. Come for me, Sammy."

Samuel shuddered and came, his cock jerking in Brandon's hands. His come hit the floor, and he moaned in pleasure. Oh God, he had never had an orgasm this intense, making him white out and see stars.

Brandon kept fucking him, grunting as he let go of Samuel's cock. His hands were tight on Samuel's hips and his thrusts became even harder and faster.

Samuel was just coming down from his amazing orgasm when Brandon buried himself deep and grunted as he came. Samuel could feel the come fill him up, and he moaned softly. His ass was so sensitive.

Brandon slid out and gave him a slap on the ass. "Come here, Sammy," he said, grabbing Samuel's arm and pulling him over to the massage table. "Sit here, on your knees. Good boy."

Samuel let Brandon move him into position on the floor. "Sir," he whimpered. He just wanted to rest.

Brandon ignored him, pulling the belt from his own robe and the spare one that was hanging from the coat hook next to the bathroom cabinets. "Sit still, boy. Hands behind your back."

Samuel did as he was told, and frowned as he felt the coarse belt wrap around his wrists. "Sir?" he asked, turning his head. Brandon was tying his hands behind his back. "Huh?"

"Just making sure you behave while I'm away for a bit, Sammy," Brandon told him, smiling at him as he ruffled Samuel's hair. He wrapped the other belt around Samuel's neck twice, like a collar, then tied the ends of the belt to one of the legs of the massage table. "There you go. Now you can't get away or escape." He grinned. "I wonder if I'll be away long enough for your head to clear a little, but if it does, I look forward to reminding you of what you are. You're a cockslut, Sammy. You're my cockslut, ready to do with as I please. Isn't that right?"

Samuel nodded. "Yes, Sir," he mumbled. He could feel the come drip from his ass and down his thighs. The belt was chafing around his neck, but if Brandon wanted it there, he was okay with it. Brandon smiled. "I'm just gonna head out and tell some of my friends here that you're ready to be used. At a price, of course." He chuckled. "Gotta get that debt taken care off, Sammy! I'll make sure to tell plenty of guys that they can use your mouth or ass." He ran his hand through Samuel's hair. "You think about that, Sammy, while I'm gone. You think about those big, strong men I'm gonna bring back, and you think about hard they're gonna fuck you."

Samuel blinked up at him. "Yes, Sir." His mind was still reeling from the amazing orgasm.

"I'll be back soon, Sammy," he promised.

Samuel watched him go, and sighed. He hoped Brandon was gonna come back soon. He shifted on his knees to get more comfortable. Mmm, that had been a good orgasm. He hoped he would get another one. He was already feeling really horny, and his cock was hardening again.

As the pleasure faded, the angry part of him was slowly starting to come back. The part that wanted to get out of here. The part that hadn't enjoyed being fucked.

But it had felt so good, being on his knees before Brandon and being filled with his big cock. It was right.

But he wasn't gay! He liked girls, not big, strong men like Brandon. He liked pussy, not thick cocks. He wanted to fuck, not be fucked until he had an amazing orgasm.

He shook his head. What was he thinking? He wanted to obey Brandon! Obeying Brandon felt good.

The angry part stayed angry. That part insisted that he wouldn't be whored out to guys, that he would escape this place. That part insisted that something was wrong, that he had been turned into a smooth, hairless, pretty boy who would obey studs like Brandon. And he had to get out.

Samuel gasped as that part grew stronger, pushing away the pleasure and desire to obey. He could remember more clearly now. How he hadn't wanted his hair to be removed, how he had been conditioned to obey through hypnotic music and aromatherapy. How every time he tried to argue back, Brandon ordered him to obey, his dominance overriding Samuel's willpower.

His cheeks reddened as he remembered how Brandon had ordered him to expose himself to his friend Kevin in the hot tub, along with anyone else who had been looking. And he had done it! He had turned around, spread his ass cheeks like a little slave, obeying Brandon's orders.

And whenever he had disobeyed, Brandon had pushed him into his armpits or groin, making him smell the sweat so he would obey. Brandon knew exactly what effects the treatments had had on Samuel, and was abusing it.

But Brandon was also paying off his treatments, and expected Samuel to pay him back. What would happen if Samuel escaped?

He bit his lip, worrying over Brandon's anger, then grunted in annoyance. Fuck it, that guy had just fucked his ass and mouth. Brandon was lucky if Samuel didn't sue his ass.

He squirmed, trying to get his hands on the knot of the belt, trying to free himself. He grunted, trying to turn and see, and feeling the chafe of the belt around his neck. Fucking hell, he had been tied up like a sex-slave, and he had let Brandon do it!

He used his nails and fingers to loosen the knot, pulling until it got looser and looser, and he groaned with relief when he pulled his wrists free. He immediately set to work on the knot around the massage table. Soon, he would be free, and he would get out of here, and he wouldn't be some pervert's whore.

He undid the knot, and got up to his feet, his legs shaking. He looked down at himself, pulling a face at his smooth, hairless body. Ugh, he couldn't wait to be back to his normal self. He grabbed the spare bathrobe from the hook on the wall, pulling it around himself. It felt good to be covered up again, even if he was still feeling horny and his cock was half-erect.

He opened the door and peered out, but was greeted by the sight of Brandon marching over to him, four guys behind him. "No," he whimpered, stepping back into the room. "No, this isn't fair."

Brandon stepped into the room, along with the four guys. They were like Brandon, broad and taller than Samuel, oozing dominance. The last one, Kevin, closed the door behind him and leaned against it.

"Oh, Sammy," Brandon told him. "Did you manage to free yourself?" He gestured for the other three guys to join him. Brandon crowded Samuel against the massage table, the other three guys surrounding Samuel.

Samuel groaned. He could smell their sweat, and whimpered at their stern glares. "Let me go," he muttered weakly, part of him already giving in. There were so many of them. So many dominant studs. Why was he fighting back?

"No, boy," Brandon said, pushing Samuel down onto the massage table, making him lie on his back. He pulled the bathrobe out of the way, showing off Samuel's naked body. "Just relax." The massage table was at groin height, giving Samuel a good look at their hard cocks as they shrugged off their own bathrobes.

Samuel whimpered as he felt hands on his legs and thighs, touching his stomach. "Please!" He gasped as one of the guys pushed his legs apart and two other hands grabbed him by the ankles, keeping his legs spread. He glanced up to see the men smirk at him as they looked their fill of his body.

"Mm, you were right, Brandon, this is a pretty one," one of them murmured, stroking Samuel's inner thigh. "And look, he's getting hard."

"Yeah, I gave him one of the pink smoothies to help things along, but I'm pretty sure Sammy is a massive slut anyway," Brandon replied, laughing. He reached out to pinch one of Samuel's nipples, making him gasp. "See? Such a sensitive boy."

"No," Samuel murmured, shaking his head. No, he was supposed to get out of here. But why? He couldn't remember why. And these men, they were so big and strong, holding him down and stroking him. He was too weak to fight them. He shouldn't fight them.

One of the men started stroking Samuel's chest, following Brandon's example and pinching and pulling on his nipples until Samuel was gasping and groaning. Another man had wrapped his big hand around Samuel's cock and was pumping it to full hardness.

Samuel moaned. He was aching and thrusting into the stranger's grip, wanting to come.

"Now, gentlemen, since Sammy's first time sucking dick was, oh, ten minutes ago, and since his first time being fucked only five minutes ago, I won't charge you too much to use him," Brandon explained. He stood by Samuel's head, his hand on Samuel's cheek, turning his head to the side so he was facing Brandon's groin.

Dimly, Samuel understood what Brandon was doing. His musky scent would keep Samuel docile, in case the presence of the four other men wasn't enough. He moaned, feeling lightheaded and dazed.

"How much, then? You said you'd paid like four thousand for him?" the man pinching Samuel's nipples replied. "For his treatments?"

"Yeah, and then a little extra on top of that so we could have this room for two hours," Brandon replied. He smiled down at Brandon. "I'll add it to your debt, Sammy."