A Visit to the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel just nodded, moaning softly.

"Mmm, what a good little bitch," the man stroking Samuel's cock said. "I have got to get me a boy who's had the Twink Special."

"Oh, this isn't just the Twink Special," Brandon said, stroking Samuel's face. "Remember, he also had the hypno-music and the special aromatherapy. Why do you think I asked you all to sit in the sauna for a little bit? He's very responsive to sweat right now, and we need him at his most obedient if we want to make good use of him."

Samuel closed his eyes. There were hands everywhere, stroking his thighs and balls and cock, his chest and nipples, and he loved the attention. It felt good being touched and petted like this.

"So, how much are you charging us?" one of the men asked.

"Ten bucks a go," Brandon replied, and the men all laughed.

"Oh, come on," one of them said. "That cheap?"

Samuel gasped, feeling someone tug his balls. Ten bucks was cheap. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. He didn't want to be whored out, but if Brandon did it, it was fine, right? But surely he should be worth more than ten bucks?

"Like I said, he's not very experienced, although his asshole is nice and tight," Brandon said. "But mostly, I don't want him to clear his debt too soon, if you catch my drift."

"Don't blame you!" a deep male voice said, and they all laughed at that.

Brandon grabbed Samuel's shoulders, and pulled him up the massage table until his head was no longer resting on the massage table, but hanging down. "Who wants his mouth?"

"Mmm, those pretty cock-sucking lips? Sure, I'll take him,"

"I'm keeping a tab here, John, so you better have the money ready afterwards," Brandon said. He gave Samuel a final pat on the cheek, then stepped back.

Samuel whimpered, reaching for Brandon, then tried to focus on John, who was moving to stand in front of him. Samuel's vantage point was weird, with his head hanging upside down, but he got a good look at John's heavy balls and thick cock.

"Open your mouth, slut," John told him, his balls brushing Samuel's forehead.

Samuel did as he was told, even as a part of him was yelling at him that this was wrong. But how could this be wrong? John was a real man and had told him to open his mouth. Samuel had to obey. He gagged around John's cock as it slid down his throat. The odd angle really wasn't helping.

"See what I mean?" Brandon said. "Sammy still has a gag reflex. Maybe you can help him with that."

"Is it okay if one of us fucks him? I mean, he's lying here anyway," one of the other guys said.

"Sure thing, Bill. Feel free to fuck him good. He can use the practice," Brandon said.

Samuel struggled to breathe as he felt his legs spread wider and his knees pushed to his chest. John's cock was still down his throat, filling his mouth, and his nose was filled with the scent of the man's balls. He had his eyes closed, and was drooling around John's cock. He moaned softly as he felt slick fingers enter his asshole, and moments later a cock thrust in deep.

The sharp pain broke through the haze in his brain, and he whimpered around the cock in his mouth, but even that pain faded and Samuel was feeling lightheaded again, like he was floating on pleasure. Having all these men touch him felt great, and his own cock was achingly hard. It was good to obey them, good to pleasure them.

"Look at him, getting hard! Hey, Brandon, is he allowed to come?" one of the man asked.

"Sure, Sammy can come as often as he likes. He's been a bad boy today, but then, this is his first day as a submissive cockslut. He still has a lot to learn," Brandon explained. "I've been nice and gentle with him so far."

Samuel groaned. Something about Brandon's words didn't sit well with him. He wasn't a submissive cockslut, right? He remembered standing up to Brandon a few times. But Brandon was right. He had been nice and gentle with Samuel, correcting his behaviour, making sure that Samuel knew his place.

"Mmm," John groaned above him, thrusting in and out of his mouth, forcing his cock down Samuel's throat. "I see what you mean about the gagging, but he's not so bad. Bit sloppy, though."

Samuel moaned as Bill kept thrusting into his ass, his thick cock filling Samuel's ass. "That might be me!" Bill called out. "His ass is so tight, man, you gotta try this."

Samuel whimpered as both men kept fucking him, thrusting in and out, using his body for their own pleasure. No one was touching his cock, but that was fine.

"Good boy," Brandon told him. "That's right, Sammy. This is what you're meant for, letting men use your mouth and ass. Letting them watch you get fucked. That's all pretty sluts like you are good for, Sammy. Getting fucked and servicing real men like us."

The cock in his mouth started to jerk, and soon John came down his throat. Samuel was unable to swallow it all down, gagging and choking, and come was spilling from his lips and down his face. John laughed, wiping his cock across Samuel's face once he had finished. "Not bad, boy," John told him, then stepped back.

Bill's thrusts grew faster, and his grunts deeper as he was fucking Samuel harder. "You have an ass made for fucking, slut," Bill told him, glaring down at Samuel. "So fucking tight, mmm, you're loving this, aren't you?"

"Uh huh," Samuel managed, and moaned. He was still feeling out of it, but he could feel the pleasure rush through him.

Bill fucked him even harder, his grip on Samuel's hips tightening, and eventually he slammed deep inside Samuel as he came.

He pulled out, pulling Samuel with him until his head was resting on the massage table again.

"Look at that," Kevin said, moving forward. "Awww, he's all fucked out."

Samuel blinked up at him, trying to focus on Kevin. "Mmm?" Was he supposed to do something?

One of the men laughed. "What did you do, give him the Bimbo Treatment as well or something? He looks so dumb, glassy look in his eyes."

Brandon leaned closer to look down at him. "No, Simon, I think he's just overwhelmed. I mean, he's primed to obey dominant, sweaty men, and there's five of us." He frowned. "Maybe asking you guys to sit in the sauna for a few minutes was overkill, but then, he had been struggling and fighting back."

John clapped Brandon on the back. "Hey, better safe than sorry, right? You don't wanna start a gangbang on some guy who's just gonna keep fighting the whole time."

"I don't know," Bill said, eyeing Samuel. "I like a bit of spirit in my boys..."

Samuel tried to sit up. The way they were talking about him as if he wasn't even there was weird. They weren't supposed to do that.

Brandon helped him to get off the massage table, standing amongst them. "Don't say that too loudly, Bill, Sammy might take it as an order. We don't want to give him conflicting orders. You know what happens to poor boys when we do."

"Yeah, yeah, they start crying and blubbering everywhere," Bill grumbled. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna complain about some pretty boy come-slut not being feisty enough. He's yours, after all."

"Exactly," Brandon said, patting his face. "Now, be a good boy and get on your hands and knees, Sammy. Time for another round."

Samuel sank down to his knees, letting someone pull the bathrobe off of him. He looked up at the men, then at their cocks. He leaned forward, reaching for one of them at random. He was here to suck them off, right?

"Mmm, good boy," the guy said, thrusting forward. "Look at that, didn't even need to ask him to suck my dick. He's a natural slut."

He felt a hand glide through his hair. "That he is," Brandon murmured, sounding proud.

Samuel smiled around Simon's cock. Brandon was happy with his performance! He leaned forward, trying to take more of the man's cock in his mouth without gagging. He couldn't help it, he still gagged every now and then, drooling as he did, but no one really complained.

The guy pushed Samuel back, then jerked off and came on his face. "Mmm, he looks even prettier like this," the man murmured, stroking Samuel's come-splattered cheek.

Samuel pushed onto his hands and knees, then one of the other men briefly fingered his ass before thrusting their cock in. It hurt, but he was told to be quiet and relax, so Samuel did. The pain quickly faded, replaced by pleasure, and soon Samuel was moaning loudly, tilting his hips and pushing back. "Mmm, please!"

"Beg for it, slut, beg to be fucked like the whore you are," the man grunted behind him.

"Fuck me!" he cried out, pleased when all the men around him were smiling. "Fuck me, please!"

The man slapped his ass. "You're a whore, say it."

"I'm a whore," he moaned.

Brandon laughed. "You learn quickly, Sammy. Good boy."

He moaned, and then gasped an orgasm hit him hard. It was just as intense as the first, and his cock twitched and jerked as he came. "Oh, oh, Sir, oh!" he moaned, arching his back. "Fuck me!"

The man kept fucking him through his orgasm, relentless and hard, and oh, that made it feel even better.

Soon, Samuel was filled with his come, and there wasn't much time for it drip from his ass and down his legs, because another man knelt down behind him to fuck him. Kevin pulled Samuel's thighs further apart, then pushed his cock straight in.

"Mm, no need for lube anymore!" Kevin laughed. "All that come has made him nice and slick."

Samuel groaned. It still hurt a little to have a cock pushed inside of him so quickly, despite this being his fourth dick up his ass so far. His own cock was already springing back to life, half-hard from Kevin's deep thrusts.

Brandon knelt down in front of him, rubbing his cock over Samuel's face.

Samuel opened his mouth automatically, moaning as Brandon pushed his cock deeper. He looked up at Brandon, wanting the man to be proud and pleased.

Brandon smiled down at him, stroking his hair. "You want to please me, don't you, Sammy? You want to be a good boy. You want to be a good cockslut."

Samuel moaned. He wanted all those things, yes!

"You like being used and watched," Brandon continued, thrusting into Samuel's mouth. "You like being a submissive slutboy to men like us."

Every word sank into Samuel's brain. It was true. He was a slut and a whore and all those things Brandon said. He loved this. He couldn't imagine wanting to do anything else. He dimly remembered having done other things, but nothing that felt as good as this.

Kevin came first, filling Samuel with another load of come, and then Brandon shoved his cock all the way down Samuel's throat, making him choke as Brandon came.

Samuel lay on his side, exhausted but still eager for more. He whimpered as the two guys knelt down beside him, Bill and John, who had used him on the massage table. He also heard the door open, and watched two other men walk in. They stood back and watched, smirking as they disrobed.

"Think he's ready for double penetration?" John asked, pushing Samuel onto his front and spreading his ass cheeks.

"Who cares if he's ready, let's just try it," Bill insisted.

John lay down, grabbing Samuel and manhandling him until he was sitting up and straddling John. Bill guided him down onto John's thick cock, and Samuel slid down it with a moan. Ooh, it was good to be filled with a big, fat cock.

He looked around. Kevin, Simon and Brandon were all looking down at him, watching him closely. The two newcomers were watching as well, one of them talking to Brandon. Samuel began to ride John's cock, rolling his hips, and watched as the men smiled. He began to ride John's dick faster. He wanted to please them.

Bill put his hand on Samuel's shoulder, stopping him. "Wait, slut. Lean forward. That's right, let's see if we can get another dick up that pretty asshole of yours."

Samuel waited, feeling Bill's hands on his ass, feeling him line up his own thick cock with Samuel's asshole, then whimpered as Bill started to push in. Oh no, it hurt! It hurt so much, the way that massive cock forced his hole to open even wider.

Bill wrapped a hand around his mouth. "Shut up, whore. Relax and take my cock. Your body is for us to use, bitch."

Samuel sobbed, and felt tears well up in his eyes. He knew that was his duty, but it still hurt like hell. He looked up at Brandon, who nodded.

"Go on, Sammy, take it. Take his cock like a good boy," Brandon told him, smirking.

Simon and Kevin were jerking off. "He looks good crying," Simon commented. "Maybe we should give him a good spanking later."

"Or you and I can double-team him," Kevin suggested. "See if Bill and John loosened him up."

Samuel moaned. Bill was still pushing to get his dick inside of Samuel's ass, and it hurt like hell. He tried to relax. He had to relax, since his body was here to pleasure these men, and right now he wasn't pleasuring them.

The pain was intense, but eventually, Bill got the head of his cock inside, and continued to push. His hole was forced to stretch wider to fit the rest of Bill's thick, long cock.

Samuel groaned against Bill's hand as Bill started to fuck him. It hurt so much, having two thick cocks fill him up, one of them still sliding deeper, but he knew there was no point to fighting it. He had to accept it. He was their slut, and they could use him however they liked.

Soon, Bill and John found a rhythm, one thrusting in while the other pulled out, making Samuel moan constantly. The pleasure, now that the initial pain had gone, was too much, and he was coming all over John's body.

He dimly heard Brandon praise him for being a good cockslut, and he just whimpered. It felt so good, coming from being fucked like this.

Once Bill and John had both come inside of him, Kevin and Simon stood in front of him, telling him to open his mouth wide and get their cocks nice and slick. They tried to push their cocks into his mouth at the same time, and Samuel tried to suck them both and take them as deep as he could.

Simon lay underneath him as Samuel slid onto his dick, moaning and whimpering, part of him looking forward to being fucked by both these studs at the same time, but also worried about the pain.

"What a good whore you are, Sammy," Brandon told him, as Kevin pushed his cock inside. "Such a good slut."

Kevin slapped his ass hard a few times. "Very promising."

Samuel moaned, the feeling of two big cocks inside once again overwhelming him. He felt a hand on his cheek, and John or Bill guided his cock to their mouth. Samuel groaned, trying to focus on sucking cock as best as he could while also getting fucked.

He lost count of how many times the men fucked him, and how many times he came, and how many guys came walking in to have a go as well. All he knew was the overwhelming need to obey and please them, the overwhelming desire to get fucked, his cock almost constantly hard of half-hard.

Eventually, though, it stopped, and he felt himself helped onto the massage table. "Stay here, Sammy," Brandon told him. "I'll be right back."

Samuel lay there, his eyes closed. He felt dried-up come all over his face, neck and chest, as well as on his ass. He was exhausted, all fucked-out after having been used so thoroughly. He had never experienced anything like it, such overwhelming, intense orgasms. His body was aching, and he felt tired in a good way.

Brandon returned, wearing a bathrobe. "Mmm, I think my boy needs a shower. As much as I like the smell and look of dried-up come on you, I can't bring you home in such a state." He helped Samuel sit up.

Samuel whimpered as he got up. His legs were sore, and he leaned against Brandon. "Home?" he murmured, feeling confused. They were going home?

"Yes, boy, you're coming home with me. You've paid off part of your debt, but not all of it," Brandon explained, guiding Samuel through the hallway and into a shower area. "So, I'm taking you to my home so you can continue to pay off your debt."

Samuel leaned against the tiles. Right, there was a debt. "How?" he asked, trying to focus on Brandon and standing up.

Brandon turned on the shower, aiming the showerhead at Samuel, and running his other hand over Samuel's skin, helping him get cleaned up. "Mmm, I think I'll just keep whoring you out," he said, giving Samuel's cock a quick stroke. "You're so good at it."

"Thanks, Sir," Samuel muttered, glad Brandon was still pleased with him.

"Maybe set you up with a laptop and a webcam," Brandon continued, "so you can be a good little camwhoring bitch too. I'll bet you'll get lots of viewers, Sammy."

That was good, probably, although he couldn't entirely follow what Brandon was saying. His head was starting to feel a little clearer. "I'll pay you back, Sir," he muttered. It was important that he pay Brandon back.

Brandon grinned, stroking his cheek. "Oh yes, Sammy, you will." He patted his chest. "Now, in order to be a good slut, you will probably need a few repeat treatments here at the spa, which will increase your debts to me, but I'm sure that you'll be such a good whore you will have earned back the money in no time. And otherwise, well, you'll be indebted to me a little longer." He chuckled.

Samuel nodded. "Okay, Sir." Brandon was so nice, giving him plenty of time to pay him back.

"There we go," Brandon said eventually. "All clean." He stepped back. "Mmm, you'll need new clothes too, to show off your new body." He sighed. "More debt for you, I suppose. But for now, we can get you a t-shirt from the spa centre and one of their bathrobes. That'll be enough to bring you home, and then we can go shopping." He smiled at Samuel. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Dressing up in clothes I select for you?"

"Yes, Sir," Samuel replied. Whatever Brandon wanted would be fine.

"Good boy. I'll make sure to buy a few CD's at the spa store with more hypno-music before we leave." Brandon chuckled. "Can't have you becoming disobedient! And some incense and scented candles, of course." He caressed Samuel's cheek. "Maybe every now and then I'll let the effects wear off, see if you'll still fight back. All the more fun to punish you," he said. "You looked good tied up, but there are always other ways to punish naughty boys."

Samuel shook his head. He didn't want to be naughty. "I'll be good, Sir."

Brandon smiled, and patted his cheek. "Oh, you will be, Sammy. You will be. Once I'm done with you."