A Visit with the Khan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused and gazed down at her. Her lips were irresistible. A long minute later, he asked, "After seeing all that debauchery last night, it will not bother you to dance in front of me driving my aunt wild?"

She rubbed her sex on his cock. "You are making me long for you, Great One. Would it not look badly for me to have a lover's gaze in my eyes dancing when I myself have not been taken on it? You said I may not dissemble."

Her gaze was lusty and sparkling.

His hands worked her back and forth. The heat in her loins was intense. She closed her eyes and held her breath, but the great rolling climax took her nonetheless.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I did not mean to do that..."

"You are sorry for having a woman's response to me? Nonsense. It pleases me that you have a fine body."

"About my loving you. I have not decided when you should feel my length in you. For now, you will have to be content with my lips, my tongue, my fingers and my embraces. Let us go and dress. You are to observe my lunch with the Persians from the special hiding place."

The older woman who clothed Midyar had firm hands but a soft voice. "You have pleased the Khan. So many women in this chamber try to gain his favor by acting. You have charmed him with your directness. Continue that. Be yourself."

The little voice in Midyar's head asked again, "Who are you?" She shook it off as the elaborate fabric was wrapped around her body, leaving only her feet and neck exposed. A strange hat with a veil went over her head.

The Khan appeared in his imperial robes, a striking figure. She bowed, "Great Khan, the Persians cannot help but be impressed."

He took her hand and kissed it. "Little one, you are a vision, even though I cannot see your exquisite body. Which is as it should be. Come, I will show you the passage to the viewing spot. Your attendant will bring you some lunch so you do not starve as you watch us eat. Listen carefully, for I want you to learn about statecraft."

The attendant, with a tray, assisted Midyar to a cushioned place behind an elaborately carved screen, placed the food beside her, and left.

The Persian ambassador, carefully dressed in his best uniform, was standing before a low table with two companions. They bowed deeply as the Khan entered and drapes were closed. All took seats on cushions with greetings of the type that diplomats easily exchange. The Khan inquired of the Emperor and was informed of his good health. Since everyone knew the Persian Emperor was in his last days, this was a standard but necessary untruth. In fact, there was great curiosity about the Persian succession, but that could not be a topic of discussion until much later in the luncheon.

After a further exchange, the Ambassador stated, "Sir, I am informed a fleet of your merchant ships has arrived at Basra with goods from the East. May I inquire of your intentions?"

"My dear Constantine, it is but a merchant's idea, to use sail power instead of camel power across the wastes of the western desert. Your caravans will carry our goods onward, I trust?"

"Great One, we are honored to earn your business, but our camel masters are sore vexed that they had no warning of your arrival."

"Does the Emperor's Treasury benefit more or less from this sea traffic to the Euphrates? I have a dreadful suspicion that your tax collector is already raising duties at Basra. This will not do."

Before the ambassador could reply, the Khan waved his arm and said, "I have no wish to quibble over this matter. We will divide the savings of the sea route between us. Emissaries from my Treasury will meet yours to set the amounts."

The Ambassador bowed, "You are most gracious, Sire. I could not have hoped for a better outcome."

The Khan continued, munching noisily on a piece of roasted lamb, "Now that we have settled the customs issue, I wish to know about our joint efforts to subdue the Armenians. My generals report that your forces are weak and unwilling to do battle."

"With respect, Great Khan, I believe you have been misinformed. Our battalions are assembling and will be ready for battle in a matter of days. There do appear to be problems with supporting our soldiers in the field at such a distance."

"Please convey to your superiors my displeasure at further delays in this campaign. The Armenians continue to raid our caravans and must be taught a lesson."

The Khan rinsed his hands in the bowl at his place and looked at the Ambassador, "Is there more?"

"Sir, the Emperor would be delighted to host a visit at your convenience."

The Khan stood and smiled. "I shall have the Vizier work on arrangements. Might it not be appropriate to celebrate our victory over the Armenians at such an event?"

The Ambassador bowed deeply and withdrew. Moments later, the Khan was back in his chamber undressing Midyar. As each delightful part of her body appeared he kissed and licked it, making her quiver with the tickling and calling out, "Ah no, sir, please no more!"

Twirling her naked body above his head, he threw her many feet into the middle of his bed. She lay there, smiling and alluring.

He sat on the edge and asked, "Did you find the conversation over lunch of interest?"

"Oh yes, sir, but there is so much I do not know about the Persians. Is it true they have little enthusiasm for war against the Armenians?"

He smiled and reached for her. "I marvel at your quick grasp of the dissembling Ambassador. How soon will you be able to sit across from me and hold a straight face as you tell me a terrible untruth?"

He encouraged her to wrestle with him, a completely unequal contest which further reduced her to giggles.

She lay in his arms, laughing, and said, "Great One, your dark gaze would go through me like a thunderbolt. I would dash from the room before your anger!"

"The Vizier thinks your quick mind and strong body could be of use to us in diplomatic work. There would be schooling required. Do you know how to ride a horse?"

"Once, sir, only once."

He pulled her to him and fondled her modest breasts. "Your womanly parts please me, but the work we are planning requires you to dress and act like a man. Could you do that?"

"But sir, you would not love me like this if I were a man!"

"Little one, these chambers hide many secrets. I have an idea, which I will discuss with the Vizier. Perhaps you can become a stableboy in my personal stables and be trained as an imperial courier. The Vizier would take an interest in your training and it could be said that you are a mute from birth who spends extra hours with him for schooling and stays in his quarters. Only the Vizier and I and one trusted attendant will know who you are. Except when I am away, you will sleep with me, conquering my heart with your many charms."

She curled into him, closing her eyes. "Oh sir, I am scared. If I come to you trembling and sore from the training, will you hold me and kiss me as you do now?"

"Yes, Midyar, I will chase the devils in your mind away and rub you with fine oil."

She leapt from his bed and danced across the room, her body taut with the control she had. He watched and realized the day would come when Midyar was the most dangerous woman in his kingdom.

The Khan traveled on horseback, as had his forebearers for hundreds of years. The journey to his Aunt's palace was but a few miles, and he arranged Midyar on her own mount, a docile mare, who tolerated the sidesaddle woman well. Around them were twenty members of the Imperial Guard, lances and swords at the ready. No one took anyone or anything for granted. Too many Khans had met their deaths through palace intrigue and treachery.

They drew up before the palace, which had seen better days, with a flourish of trumpets. Great aunt Elspeth wore her best cloak to greet them, receiving a warm kiss from the Khan. Midyar was carefully retrieved from her mount and sank into a low bow. "Elspeth, I have brought my young lady Midyar to meet you. She is a recent addition to my troupe of entertainers and a very accomplished dancer."

Elspeth gazed curiously at Midyar, weighing this new development in her sly mind. She is more than a dancer, or he would not have brought her, she thought. They went into the main chamber of the palace where a hundred courtiers were gathered. All bowed and the Khan strode forward through them, a commanding figure. He took the chair reserved for him and gestured to Midyar to be seated at his feet.

It was Elspeth's custom to entertain her great nephew with music and poetry for an hour before retiring to her chambers for more intimate enjoyments. The music this afternoon was excellent. The Khan summoned Midyar to his ear and softly said, "Perhaps, little one, a small dance with the musicians? Nothing too provocative?" His dark eyes smiled and his hands reached for her robe. She descended from the throne platform with complete grace and bowed to the audience, who eyed her with great curiosity. She smiled at the musicians, who broke into a lively melody that was exactly what she desired. The flashing turns, leaps and dance positions grew faster and wilder with the music. She sank to her knees after a loud crescendo, and signaled with hand gestures for a slow piece. She wove in and out of the audience, catching male eyes with her age old gaze of love. As she returned to the Khan's side, there was a great hush, and then wild applause.

The Khan grasped her hand, not letting her move from his side. "Little one, you have won a roomful of admirers. I am not letting you an inch away from me." She whispered, "Great One, you are too kind. The musicians played their hearts for you, and I was but the dancer."

Elspeth herself seemed dazed by the performance, but rose to dismiss the crowd and led the Khan and Midyar to her private chamber.

The Khan motioned his senior bodyguard forward and asked Midyar, "Tell him which musicians you want for the dancing here. Her eyebrows rose in question, and he answered, "Take your pick." She spoke to the guard, who went to fetch musicians.

In the fashion of the court, a low table held plates of food in great profusion. A few bites was all it took for a plate to be removed and replaced by another of greater perfection.

Midyar huddled by the side of the Khan away from Elspeth, trying to be inconspicuous. She ventured a bite or two from the table, but mostly she smiled as the Khan's fingers provided her with tender morsels.

"Nephew, will you allow her to be between us? I wish to know more of her background."

Midyar shuddered violently, but helped the Khan ease across his front and onto a cushion very close to the exotic woman who was her lord's close relative. She knew she was about to invent an imaginary story of her origins, since none of her real memory had returned. A small smile framed her mouth as she tried to think of things that would amuse the Khan.

Elspeth reached out a jeweled hand to take Midyar's. "Please do not be afraid of me. Like others, I am completely taken by your dancing. Is it true, Leader of the Mongols, that she will dance here for us?"

He leaned past Midyar and kissed his aunt with enthusiasm, allowing his hands to caress the impressive breasts still clothed with silk. "Better than that, woman of my dreams, she is going to dance for us until you drag me behind yonder screen, where you may conquer me with your charms once more."

Midyar noticed Elspeth's heavy breathing and wondered how wild the consummation of the lovers would be. The bodyguard returned with three musicians and resumed his post at the door with unsheathed sword. Midyar crawled out of her spot and joined the musicians to one side. They conversed and nodded. It occurred to the young girl that if she began a nice dance as the dinner wound down, the interrogation from Elspeth might be avoided. A quiet tune on the mandolin began and she pirouetted into a slow and intricate dance step and wound around in figure eights, working back and forth and moving faster as the other instruments joined. A very black Nubian, with extraordinary long and flexible fingers kept his small drums in constant beat that Midyar picked up with her body and appeared to spread throughout the room.

Elspeth was in the Khan's arm, losing clothing bit by bit. The two were lost in each other and hot love was building. Midyar ventured within a few feet and the Khan nodded. Now it was her turn to discard clothing. Another few turns and she was sinuously moving in only the brief skirt from two nights ago. She moved back toward the musicians, showing them with her fingers that a demanding, driving tempo was needed. Her efforts brought a sweat to her skin, the glistening in the lamp light inspiring lust in all who saw her.

As she returned again to the royal couple, their embrace was vigorous. Elspeth's heavy breasts swung with the Khan's attack on her lips and face. It appeared he had undone all of his aunt's clothing, but she still lay in deep folds of her gown. Suddenly she rose in naked glory and burst into song, rushing forward to seize Midyar's hands and dance them around the table and into the mighty arms of the Khan, who smothered two women with ease.

The musicians were in a dither about their place in this scene of kingly loving. A hand behind the Khan's back waved them to continue, louder and wilder.

It was only a few moments more and Elspeth gave a great cry as the Khan's mighty sword was buried to the hilt in her. Cries and inaudible words filled the chamber as her lover continued his assault. One of the Khan's arms pinned Midyar down, so she was treated, from inches away, to the slapping, sucking and banging noises of a lusty male taking his woman. At last, the aunt screamed her final climax and collapsed, sobbing. The Khan rolled back, laughing and smiling, his hand bringing Midyar to rest on his chest as he had before. She was overcome with a rush of longing for him and reached to lick his great, dripping cock. He tore the skirt from her waist and drew her to his face, licking her lips and asking, "Now? Will you be mine, right here?"

With motions built into her lithe body, Midyar was atop him in an instant, perched on the mighty tool and driving her tiny body down. He said, "Do not hurt yourself. We will join together if you relax and kiss me."

Now the musicians were waved off and left quickly past the impassive guard, who had seen his master take many women in his time.

Elspeth lay with eyes closed, breathing deep, as the tiny dancer became one with her mighty Khan.

His moment with Midyar was as tender as the one with Elspeth had been violent. Her body had yielded and she was filled with him, gasping for breath and dripping hot tears on his mighty chest.

He pressed her gently, wondering how this wisp of a girl had touched him so deeply. Elspeth rolled into him from the side, whispering, "Treat her well, nephew, may you be blessed with love forever." She kissed and licked his face and sighed at the loss of her finest lover.

Elspeth rose and guided them to her spa, a steamy pool that washed away the marks of love on them.

Midyar tingled from tip to toe, but was so overcome by the Khan that she could do naught but cling to him.

Elspeth rose out of the steaming water and sandwiched Midyar between herself and the Khan. "Young one, you dance like the sands of the desert. Dance for my nephew and learn from him. He has much to teach you. I grant you my place in his arms, but you must come and see me and tell me all the silly gossip of the court. Will you do that?"

The Khan leaned down and said to them both, "Yes, she will bring you the silly gossip, and from time to time, not so silly instructions from me. Do you understand that?" His hands brought her into their embrace, lips finding lips.

She sank back, "Great One, you honor me. May you and your new lover be one forever."

Returning to the Khan's palace, Midyar had found a perch against his chest, folded in the royal cloak such that she was hardly visible. Her clothing was adjusted to allow her legs to ride on his mighty thighs, her sex bumping the saddle and making her quiver. He ducked his face and kissed her head, "Is this ride to your liking?"

"Oh yes, how could one ask for more than to be so close to you and still hidden from the world?"

"We must sew you some proper trousers that you can ride like a man, controlling the animal with your thighs and knees. It must be a great secret, for the court would be full of scandal if it discovered a favorite woman of the Khan astride a horse." He laughed deeply and said in a serious tone, "Midyar, you prove yourself to me more and more. And now you are truly my woman. Did you enjoy your loving?"

"Great Khan, I am forbidden to dissemble. I cannot tell you the giant cock outraged my modesty, or left me cold, or ravaged me painfully. In truth, sir, my body wanted you badly and when we merged, my great longing was fulfilled. Will you promise to love me again, and again?"

A great laugh issued forth from his belly, shaking them both. His hand found her breast and cupped it. "You and I, whatever it was that brought us together, have a fine future, full of loving, and many adventures as my courier and confidant. Now I must ask you a special favor. When the court and the public sees us, there must be distance, even aloofness. From henceforth, you are the court dancer, and not a concubine of the Khan. The Vizier and I will make arrangements to maintain your privacy. Knowing how much you are in love with me, and I with you, can we extinguish our love when we are not together in private?"

"Oh, sir, this is a great burden you place on me. I am not worthy of the role you give me, but will try my best."

"Good. In the morning, we will practice in front of the Vizier. He will laugh and make fun of us, but it will be for the best."

She placed her hands behind his neck and drew herself up to his lips. The kiss was long and sealed their union. His hand still roamed beneath her robe. "I do think that is the finest kiss I have ever shared with a woman. Henceforth, every time I watch those dark blazing eyes telling the world there is nothing between us, I will know where your heart is."

She twisted her head and cried in his shoulder until they approached the castle gates.

In the morning, the Vizier entered quietly with the first servant to bring coffee. He eased himself on the side of the high bed and watched the two come awake. Midyar's eyes opened first and she started as she saw him so close. The Khan's hands drew her to him, "He is no respecter of my privacy, little one. We have been together since we were babes. No doubt, he could describe every woman who has shared this bed. But of all the secrets we hold for each other, our lovers are the greatest."

The Vizier brought news of further Indian treachery. "Great one, they made a great show of retreat as we agreed, but our scouts discovered long range bowmen skulking forward in the night, taking up positions to threaten our border garrisons."

The Khan was brusque, "Arrange for our night soldiers to capture a few and hang them high in front of the fort. Let it be known that an unchivalrous violation of the the neutral zone means a bad death and denial of burial in their faith. It is time the Indian captains feel the wrath of their own men."

Almost unnoticed, Midyar left the bed, pulling on her chemise and walking through the doorway to the women's quarters, leaving a trail of tears on the polished tiles.

The Vizier said, "Perhaps it is good that she cares for those who must die in conflict. Soon enough, she will see the effects of war."

The Khan responded, "It saddens me to see her thus. But neither you nor I can protect her from the cruelties of life. Let us continue."

"You are going to tell me about the visit with your great Aunt?"