A Visit with the Khan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The instructors will not be fooled."

"Actually, Great One, it is important that she be trained using a woman's body. Its strengths and weaknesses are different than a man's. I can make careful inquiries about women capable of being her instructors."

"In the meantime, she is traveling as the court dancer, and can entertain as we move about."

He pulled her hair and inquired, "Is this a better plan?"

She climbed up and sat beside him. "Much better, sir. Do you suppose the court dancer could have her own horse? Even a stallion, or would that cause too much of a problem?"

"You don't mean my stallion, do you?"

She shouted and jumped into his arms, "Oh sir, you are so kind as to surrender your stallion!"

In an instant, she was over his knee with the big hand giving each buttock hard swats.

"Oh, oh, I'm sorry, I meant it as a joke, oh please stop, oh."

He turned her over and buried his mouth in her sex. The Vizier looked on with interest.

"Oh, oh, you shouldn't! Oh sir, I'm going to... oh..."

She shuddered and shook and stood, red faced, her hair everywhere and looking lovely.

He turned her to face the Vizier. "She will be the death of us. But do you not think we should find a good young stallion for her now. They will go through much together on her missions, and bonding will be useful. Why don't you arrange for some likely candidates to be brought to the first lodge we visit?"

"Yes, of course. But if I may, there could be problems with a stallion. If left uncut, he might be distracted at wrong moments and hazard a mission. There would also be trouble if he came near your own mount, who will not tolerate a competitor. Perhaps I could inquire among the horse breeders for an especially strong and durable mare?"

His arms around her, the Khan nuzzled her neck, "Is that agreeable?"

She was meek, having realized she had been far too bold. "Sir, I would value a strong horse that would carry me well."

She turned and kissed him. "Might I ride with you now and again on the stallion that likes me?"

He teased her, speaking so the Vizier could hear, "Oh, I'm not good enough for you? You need that thundering maleness between your legs?"

Her brazenness returned. In an equally loud voice, she said, "You sir, are the only stallion I need."

They rose and he patted her rear, "Secret courier, keep this conversation to yourself. The Vizier and I need to make more plans. Your body continues to amaze me, and not just the sex. Is it true you are exercising with the acrobats?"

"Great Khan, it is necessary that I call it dance practice, but yes, the working out with them is very good for my body. They teach me new tricks every day." She smiled at him and went to the women's quarters.

The Vizier said, "In another time, you would take her to wife, would you not?"

"You read my mind. Can you imagine the consternation? The first time she demolished someone with those blazing eyes? Did you see the look we got with that insult? It would have melted a lesser man! Almost melted you and me." They smiled at each other.

The Vizier said, "First we must train her and keep her alive through several missions. She will need all her skills to do what we ask."

That night, she and the Khan were lying quietly in bed. The Khan was reading some messages from his ambassadors by the light of a candle. He looked up and saw her watching him. "Yes?

"Dearest Khan, would you have one of your scribes teach me to read and write. It's a skill I should have to carry messages and instructions for you. They stared at each other and he nodded, "You are correct. I will ask the Vizier in the morning to arrange it."

"Sir?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"I was thinking the courier should have a name, even if he is never around. Could we call him Ivan, to add some mystery. With that name, the court will not be looking all the time, trying to see which of them is doing missions for you."

"That is a fine idea."

She continued, "There is also a problem with the horse solution. If the court dancer's mount disappears with the courier, that will be a giveaway. I think the courier's real mount must be stabled on one of your farms. The courier can leave on one of the common mounts and pick up his real ride at the farm. This means, I'm sorry to say, that the court dancer and the courier both need good mounts."

She smiled and leaned to kiss him.

Her pulled her across his lap and tickled her. "You are not only a tease, you are a very smart tease."

She straddled him and kissed his lips repeatedly.

"Are you seeking more favors?"

She buried her head in his chest and cried, "Oh no, dearest, my heart is heavy with love for you."

He pulled up the cover and blew out the candle. They huddled warmly together. He whispered, "It has been said before, but in some strange way, you complete me, young Midyar. You are even changing the way I view my responsibilities. This morning I told the Vizier to message my generals to stop hanging those Indian boys. Yesterday, I told the Ambassador that one more provocation and we would annex the first hundred leagues of his territory, including all the palaces and farms along the Indus."

Her body was tense against his in the dark. "What is the matter?"

"Oh sir, you are so kind to the homeless dancer who can't remember her past. I worry that when I have all these skills of Ivan the courier, you will not need me as the woman in your bed."

"Does it please you to ride on me?"

"Oh yes, it drives me crazy wanting you."

"I will tell you a secret, for your ears only. It drives me crazy wanting you too."

They slept.

The sun was bright in her eyes and someone was shaking her shoulder.

"Karen, wake up. It's late and you have a midterm at one. That must have been some party you went to last night!"

Images flew through her mind and a terrible realization came over her. "No! no, it cannot be. Oh Khan, I have lost you! Oh, I am nothing!"

The young woman uttered another great cry and collapsed in a heap on her pillow, leaving the roommate speechless in surprise.