All Comments on 'A Waking Dream'

by Nippie1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poetic

Hey there, this was actually quite poetic and relaxing. The sound of the waves and seagulls made even more so. As well as your soft voice. Great job!

Now get over here and get me my tea! ;)

sonorous_strangersonorous_strangerover 7 years ago

Your voice is so soothing. I hope to hear more from you in the future.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
Could have done without the sound F/X

Even listening with headphones, it took me a bit to realize the background noise was supposed to be ocean surf and sea gulls. It sounded more like cars continuously driving by and squealing young girls, to me. And being such a short loop, repeating every few seconds, I found it to be more annoying, than relaxing.

It might have been better if it was a good quality (and longer) loop, but I gave up listening to the full story, as I kept getting distracted by the noise.

REMacSoundREMacSoundover 7 years ago
So delicious

What an intoxicating voice. I loved listening to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intoxicating voice

I'll be honest, i am new to listening to Audio Fantasies and i must say that i very much enjoyed this. The words from this woman are a magical paintbrush for her intoxicating voice. Sit back, relax grab a tissue if you need, and listen to her tease our desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous