All Comments on 'A Warm Mouth Ch. 04'

by eandg1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow, so good

I usually never select any story that isn't already completed or at least a bit higher rating wise, but I am so glad I read this one. So hot, even with morally reprehensible characters, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Whether or not you plan to have one off scenes like the story so far, or actually develop the characters and relationship between Mya and Drew further, you have been bookmarked in my favorites. I also hope you do a side story on the blonde's adventures.

icedearthaholicicedearthaholicabout 10 years ago
LOVE. THIS. ♥

This is fucking amazing. Please complete this! I love the fact that Drew is treating her rough. Maybe you could develop a deeper relationship between the two? That would be awesome as well. Saved in my favorites and saved as a favorite author. Keep up the good work baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories on here. Really awesome. Look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please write more!!!

This series is so hot!! Please continue!! What happens next with Mya and Drew? I'm dying to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where have you been?

Are you going to continue writing this story? I need to know what else happens with Drew and Mya, as well as The Blonde. Come on, three more chapters at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ch5?

Hopefully soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this series until you mentioned the men at the end being Latinos. Why did you make them Latinos? Feels like racist stereotyping and wholly unnecessary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous