All Comments on 'A Wedding Reception'

by Dirti2014

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
FLASH KING?***

Good read . Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
The introduction...

The introduction: "I really only write these for my wife"...Looking at it from this point of view, it's a good read...fantasies can be what we want...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a wedding reception

you're missing some of the plurals. Brush up on your English.

Seems a bit of a stretch to go from thoughts of slapping him to casually stepping out of her dress with no resistance. Fantasies are fantasies, but...you might as well turn Ben into Superman and have him carry her off the building wile the invisible man watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Naughty Wife

We love threesomes stories. And a man who shares his wife with a total stranger is totally hot.

I love sharing my wife Debbie she has a body built for sex and can easily take on 2 hard cocks.

Keep writing we enjoyed your story.

R & D From Las Vegas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another nasty wife

Looking to catch some disgusting diseases and pass them along to her husband and her kids. What kind of woman is willing to take this kind of chance with her families health, not to mention her own? There's simply nothing entertaining about reading a story where people are acting like morons.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good read?

Nah, I don't think so. 2*

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Don't let the trolls get to you. This was a great story. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous