A Week on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

I sucked on Eva's tits while Becky rode my cock, and Felicia, once she had recovered from her orgasm, slipped her face under Eva and licked her clit and fucked her pussy with her tongue.

By the time Felicia was back to riding my cock, I was ready to explode. Becky and Eva were locked in a sixty-nine beside us, sucking each other's pussies. I had Felicia's tits in my hands and I warned her that I was about to cum.

"Do it," she said. "Fill my pussy up with cum."

That was all the encouragement I needed. Holding onto Felicia's hips, I roared as my balls boiled, pumping jets of hot cream deep into her pussy.

"Oh holy fuck," I groaned. "Oh fuck, oh FUCK!"

Gradually, the blasts of cum subsided, and Felicia stood up, letting my cock fall back against my stomach with a wet slap. She sat back on the blanket and spread her legs, and I could see my spunk oozing out of her pussy.

Suddenly Eva was there, noisily sucking on Felicia's pussy, slurping my cum into her mouth and drinking it down.

"Oh Jesus you're gonna make me cum, Eva," Felicia moaned. "Oh fuck! HOLY FUCK! I'm cumming!"

Watching Eva suck Felicia to an orgasm would probably have been enough to fully re-harden my cock by itself, but with Becky sucking it, it was only seconds before I was back to full staff.

Becky popped her mouth off my cock and looked up at me. "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

Oh my god. "I um..." I stuttered.

"Seriously?" she raised her eyebrows. "You've never fucked a girl in the ass before?"

"I sort of figured it was something they only did in porn," I said.

"Well, some girls actually do like it," Becky said. "Sophie fucking loves it. You didn't fuck her in the ass last night when she had all of you guys to herself?"

"No," I shook my head. "Only Jack did it, I think."

"So do you want to try?"

Eva and Felicia were sitting still now, watching me consider my options. I would have been more than happy to keep up what we had been doing so far. Three gorgeous sets of tits and three incredible pussies were more than I had ever thought possible for me.

"Come on," Becky said. She got on all fours in front of me, and reached back with one hand to pull one butt check out, giving me a clear view of her asshole and pussy. "Put some oil on my ass first. Try a finger."

Now Felicia moved over to us with a bottle of oil, which was somehow not empty yet. She poured directly onto Becky's asshole, then onto my cock. Eva joined us as well, and she worked the oil around on my cock while Felicia pressed a finger into Becky's ass. I watched in awe as Felicia moved her finger in and out of Becky's tight little hole, lubing it up for me. For her part, Becky was squirming and moaning and encouraging us to continue.

"You try," Felicia said, pulling her finger out of Becky's ass and pulling my hand closer. She poured a little more oil, and I ran my fingers through it and over the sensitive rim of Becky's asshole. I pushed my middle finger against the opening, and it parted enough for my finger to slip inside her constricting hot channel.

"Move it in an out nice and slow," Becky rasped.

I did as she bid, and worked more lube into her butt, all the while with Eva still stroking my cock. Felicia was pulling Becky's ass cheeks apart, slightly widening the hole. When I pulled my finger out for more oil, she slipped not one, but both of her middle fingers into Becky's ass, stretching her just a little more.

"Oh fuck yeah," Becky groaned. "More!"

Felicia pulled her fingers out and motioned me to continue, indicating that I should use two fingers now. I added the ring finger to my probing, and slowly pressed them both into Becky's ass. In and out, in long, slow strokes, I fucked Becky's ass with my fingers while Felicia poured more oil for me to work inside her.

"I'm ready," Becky said after a few minutes. "Put your cock in."

Felicia and Eva covered my cock in another liberal coating of lube and then pulled Becky's ass cheeks to either side again, so I could nudge the tip of my cock against the now slightly open hole. I pushed, and at first, nothing happened. Just pressure of her asshole on my cock head. Then she pushed back against me and the mushroom tip of my dick slipped into her ass.

"Fuck yeah!" Becky growled.

"Wow, that feels good," I said. "It's really fucking tight."

"Give me more," Becky said. "Just go slow."

I pushed forward slightly and sank another quarter inch into her and then back, so just the tip of my prick was still stuffed in her asshole. Then forward again, slowly, but a little deeper still.

Becky egged me on with grunts and gasps of approval. "Holy shit, that fucking thing feels good!"

Felicia was rubbing at Becky's clit, and Eva was gently massaging my balls. We moved ever forward, my cock plunging slowly deeper, and our pace increasing with the liberal application of oil.

"Now fuck me," Becky said. "Fuck me up my ass now!"

Felicia and Eva backed away and started exploring each other's bodies with hands and tongues. As I finally grabbed onto Becky's hips for leverage, Felicia and Eva where sitting with their legs apart and their pussies rubbing together. I fucked Becky in the ass, still slowly, but gaining speed and intensity. None of us saw the Marine Patrol officers watching us, nor would we until all of us had cum hard and loud in the sunshine.

My cock was now sliding in and out of Becky's asshole with relative ease, and she bucked back against me as I fucked her. I reached a hand under her body to hold onto a big swinging tit. Watching Eva and Felicia grind their pussies together was something else I had never seen before, and combined with the impossibly tight sensations of Becky's anal chute on my cock, it wasn't long before I was on the edge of another hard cum.

"So fucking full!" Becky wailed. "Fuck me, Will! Fuck me harder!"

I pulled her back to me, driving my cock to the hilt up Becky's ass, and she furiously rubbed at her pussy and spasmed as she started to cum. Her pussy gushed girl-cum in every direction. I felt it splash against my violently swinging balls and my legs.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh FUCK!" I bellowed. My balls unleashed another torrent of cum. Thick hot ropes of spunk surged up through my cock and splattered deep into Becky's ass. "Aaaaah, fuck!"

Becky and I gasped to catch our breath as we slowly recovered from the intensity of our orgasms.

"That was fucking awesome," she said.

I chuckled. "Holy shit."

"Oh SHIT!" Felicia screamed. I looked up and saw the source of her dismay immediately.

* * *

The town in which Jack's family built their cabin all those years ago can only really be called a town in the summer, when the cabins on the lake are occupied with vacationers, most of whom, like us, were from out of state. There were less than five hundred year-round residents. Kids were bussed to school over forty minutes away. There was no police department, and only a one-bay fire station, which was maintained and occasionally utilized by a handful of local volunteers.

The lake's "Marine Patrol" was another volunteer outfit, manned by volunteers from the camp owners around the lake, as opposed to year-round residents of the town. Their main function was keeping an eye out for reckless boaters, lending a can of gas to the boaters who forgot to check their fuel before they left the dock, and generally help out around the lake. They were not law enforcement. They didn't even check for fishing licenses, leaving that duty to the state game wardens.

But of course, none of us knew any of this when two of these volunteer Marine Patrol "deputies" came upon me, Becky, Eva and Felicia in all of our naked, sweaty, oil-soaked, cum-covered glory.

I saw the first of the pair immediately after Felicia exclaimed, alerting us to their presence. With my cock still close to fully erect, and stuffed half-way up Becky's ass, I looked up to see a short, dark-haired woman in her early thirties. She was wearing a white polo shirt that said "Marine Patrol" over the left of her two prodigious breasts. The shirt was tucked into standard khaki shorts. Her dark brown hair was pulled into a pony-tail that popped out the back of her Marine Patrol hat above the adjustable strap. She wasn't quite smiling, but the corner of her mouth curled up slightly, a bad poker face.

"My, my," said a man's voice. "I had a feeling we were going to find some trouble today."

I turned to my right to see a tall man dressed in the same style as the woman. He also appeared to be in his early thirties, with an athletic build, and an amused expression on his bearded face.

I don't know how long they had been standing there, but it was apparently long enough for the man to develop a bulge in his khaki shorts that seemed almost too big to be believed. It was clearly visible, pointing out to his right, pressed to his body by his shorts. The thing was easily long enough to extend past his waistband if it had been pointing straight up.

"What do you kids think you're doing out here?" The woman crossed her arms under her breasts and glared accusingly, although the mischief hadn't left her eyes.

"Kids?" Felicia protested. She wasn't trying to cover herself up at all, and now she was standing, facing the Marine Patrol woman. "I'm twenty-five, thank you!"

"So, are you saying twenty-five is the legal age to have daytime orgies out in the open where anybody can see?" It was the man who spoke this time.

Felicia seemed to ponder the question, opened her mouth to retort, then closed it again.

"That's what I thought," the man said. "What are we going to do here, deputy?"

I finally pulled back from Becky enough to let my cock slip out of her asshole. The woman above us was looking directly at the pair of us. Eva looked at me with an expression of nervous discomfort. She was holding an arm across her huge boobs, managing to hide her nipples, but not much else.

"Deputy?" the man repeated.

The woman snapped her head back up and looked at her partner. "Well, deputy. I guess we're going to have to bring them to see the Chief."

"Oh come on!" Becky exclaimed. "Are you serious?"

"You're all going to have to rinse that oil off in the water before you get in our boat," the man said.

The four of us looked from the man to the woman and back again. They hardened their expressions.

"Move!" the woman shouted. "Rinse off and put your clothes back on, now!"

I looked at Eva, then Felicia and Becky. All I could manage was a shrug, and then Becky took the lead, and scrambled over the rocks, slipped into the water, and started rinsing baby oil off of her glorious body.

"All of you," the man said. "Get moving."

Eventually, all four of us were rinsed off and back in our clothes. I had only a pair of swim trunks, no shoes. Eva, likewise shoeless, wore her bikini bottoms and a t-shirt. Becky had her whole bathing suit, and Felicia a bathing suit plus a t-shirt. The deputies directed us onto their boat.

"What about our kayaks?" I asked.

The woman got up close to me and glared up into my face. "Don't worry about the fucking kayaks. Just get in the boat."

"Where the hell are you taking us?" I asked.

"To the station," the man said. "The Chief will decide what to do with you four."

The "station" turned out to be just another house on the lake, although its two docks were longer and wider than most of those accompanying the other cottages and cabins. There was a boat tied up to one of these docks already, and the man piloted the boat to the empty one, where he and the woman tied it off.

There were no cells to be seen in the "station," but it was actually set up more like an office than a vacation cabin. I held Eva's hand as the deputies directed us inside and told us to take chairs in the main room. The man sat at a desk and began typing into a computer, and the woman disappeared down the hall.

The four of us in our swimming clothes looked at each other with real worry, but also a healthy dose of curiosity. I hadn't been the only one to notice the bulge in the man's shorts. Felicia especially had been less than discreet checking him out on the boat ride over here. And I don't think any of us felt threatened, either. The "deputies" didn't have guns, or even badges or handcuffs. And while we were at least a couple miles away from Jack's cabin without a boat, I was pretty confident I could get us back to where we were staying on foot, keeping to the camp roads.

We heard the woman speaking from down the hall.

"We found some troublemakers, Chief," she said.

"How many?" It was a woman's voice.

"Four," the deputy replied. "They were having a little orgy on one of the little islands over near the eastern shore."

"An orgy?" The chief's voice rose. "Now that is trouble."

"All of them appear to be of age, but they don't have ID's on them. One of the girls claims to be twenty-five."

"And the other's?"

"Two more girls and a guy."

"One guy and three girls? I'm impressed. Bring him down to my office."

"You got it, Chief."

The woman reappeared in the main room and pointed at me. "You," she said. "Chief wants to talk to you first."

I looked at Eva, and she squeezed my hand. Becky and Felicia both nodded, which I interpreted as a "good luck."

I followed the deputy back down the hall, and couldn't stop myself from admiring her ass. Her shorts were short and tight, and her curves were as pleasing below the waist as they were above.

The Chief was a black woman, perhaps in her forties. She was gorgeous. Like the deputies, she wasn't smiling, but seemed to be struggling to hold one back. She had big, pretty brown eyes, and her hair was blacker than Eva's. She also had the biggest tits I've ever seen. She wore the same style of polo as the deputies, but hers also had the word "Chief" embroidered above the Marine Patrol legend. There was no way you could have fastened the buttons of her shirt. Her tits stretched the fabric out too far. She didn't appear to be wearing a bra either, and I could clearly make out her dark nipples poking through the white cotton.

I stood in front of her desk, and the deputy walked around to stand beside the seated Chief.

"I understand you've been extremely naughty this morning," the Chief said.

"Look," I said. "Are we under arrest or something? We're all of age, and you really can't see the spot we were in unless you land on the island and climb over the rocks. Nobody could see us."

"The deputies saw you," she said. "What if it had been a family with young kids instead?"

"I uh..." I hadn't thought of that, not even once.

"You're either really stupid, or you just don't give a shit," she said. "And I don't know which is worse."

I stood their and glanced to the deputy and then back to the Chief. I had no idea what to say to defend myself or the girls.

"Did you see this young man's cock, deputy?"

My breath caught and I couldn't stop a look of surprise from taking over my contrite expression.

The deputy smiled. "Yes, Chief," she said.

"And?" the chief said.

"It was very nice," the deputy said. "Not huge, not small. Nice and big and hard."

"Do you like big tits?" the Chief asked me.

"Do I..." I stuttered. "Excuse me?"

"Do you like big tits?"

"Sure," I said. "Yeah."

"Deputy, would you mind taking off your shirt?"

"Not at all," the deputy said.

I watched in shock as the deputy pulled the polo free from her shorts and peeled it up over her head. She was wearing a white bra, which seemed to be straining to hold in her big tits.

"What's your name, young man?" the Chief inquired.

Without tearing my eyes away from the deputy, I managed to croak, "Will."

"Will," the Chief said. "Would you please help the deputy out of her bra?"

My cock was already starting to grow again, and there was no way my swimming shorts were going to be able to hide it. The deputy walked back around the desk and up close to me. I looked down at the valley between her breasts and a shiver went up my spine. The deputy cracked an actual smile for the first time. I gently reached behind her to seek out the clasp of her bra.

"Nope," the deputy said. "It's in the front."

I pinched with both hands on either side of the front clasp of her bra, my knuckles making contact with the cups. There was very little padding, in fact, her nipples were already starting to poke through. I pulled both of the cups inward slightly as I moved to unfasten the clasp, then let go. Her bra popped open as the weight of her tits dropped and the cups flew apart, exposing both big globes to my view. I pulled the straps down over her shoulders and she shrugged the bra off, letting it fall to the floor behind her. She took a step back and cupped her tits in her hands and pinched and rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

"Do you like the deputy's titties?" the Chief asked.

I just nodded and continued to stare at the wonderful bare breasts in front of me.

"Touch them," the deputy said.

I reached up with both hands and pressed my palms into the full firm globes. Her nipples poked into my hands as I squeezed my fingers in the luxuriant flesh of her tits.

"Now suck them," the Chief said.

I looked at the Chief, then back at the deputy. The deputy nodded and the Chief said, "Suck those nice titties."

I leaned over, and cupping both boobs in my hands, I sucked first her left, then her right nipple. The deputy moaned in approval as I sucked. I opened my jaws wide to fit as much of her tit-flesh in my mouth as I could manage. I licked them over and over, dragging my tongue up from the bottom to the top of each creamy white globe and flicking her nipples on each pass. My cock was straining hard against the front of my shorts.

After a while, I pulled my face back from the deputy's chest and looked back at the Chief, not even pretending that I wasn't staring at her enormous tits.

The Chief smiled and pushed her chair back and stood up. The polo shirt was the only thing she was wearing. Beneath her shirt was all bare brown skin. She had a big round ass that still somehow seemed almost small compared to her tits. Her pussy was shaved bare, and I could see the glistening of moisture on her outer lips. She took off her shirt and circled the desk to join me and the deputy.

"Now suck my tits," the Chief said, pressing the massive orbs together on her chest.

I buried my face between the dark melons and hefted their substantial weight in my hands. I licked and sucked while she cooed and encouraged me. "Suck those big titties," she moaned.

Latched onto the Chief's right breast, I was joined by the deputy, who began to suck on the left. I felt a hand drag across the front of my shorts, and then the deputy was grabbing at my cock, tugging and rubbing. I pulled my face back from the Chief's huge tit and saw that besides pawing at my cock, the deputy also had two fingers in the Chief's pussy.

"Show me your cock," the Chief said. "Let me see it."

I quickly pulled down my shorts and kicked them away. Standing there naked, I stood with my hands on my hips, proudly displaying my painfully stiff prick and dangling balls.

"Very nice," the Chief said. "I think I'm going to need you to fuck me. Deputy?"

The Chief sat up on the edge of her desk and spread her legs, working her fingers over her clit and in and out of her wet opening. The deputy grabbed my cock and took the entire thing into her mouth in one gulp.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped as I felt the head of my cock slide down her throat. "Holy fuck, that feels good!"

That was when I heard the first moan of pleasure from down the hall. The girls were either having some fun with the other deputy, or they were putting on a show for him. Either way, the idea that they were down their enjoying themselves turned me on even more. The deputy took several long sucks on my cock, completely coating my shaft with her saliva, so much so that it was dripping down over my balls. Then she turned me and pushed me toward the Chief, who grabbed my slick cock and pointed it directly at her pussy. I sank inside her and gasped from the heat and constriction of her cunt.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers