A Week on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

"Oh holy FUCK!" Jill screeched. "So fucking good!"

"I'm going to cum, Tommy," Eva moaned. "Just like that! You're going to make me cum all over your big beautiful cock!"

"Oh fuck, me too!" Tommy cried.

I watched Eva and Tommy cum together as I let myself go and fucked Jill without any worry of holding back my orgasm.

"Fuck me!" Jill demanded. "Give me that fucking cock! Fuck me! FUCK ME! AAAAAAAGH!"

Jill's pussy spasming and clenching around my cock drove me over the edge. Just as Tommy finished spunking deep inside Eva's pussy, my balls erupted, sending thick spurts of cum exploding up through my cock and deep into the young blond's cunt. Wave after wave of hot cream burst out, filling Jill's pussy and running out and down my shaft.

"Holy fuck," I groaned as I pulled out. My cock was covered in a cocktail of my cum and Jill's. Kaylee went to work, licking and sucking my cock and balls clean of every drop of orgasmic fluid, and making sure that my cock didn't even begin to deflate.

"Tommy's already cum twice," Kaylee said. "And I still don't have any cum in my pussy." She turned her bottom to me, and lowered her face to Jill's pussy where she began sucking my cum out of her friend's snatch.

I thought about saving something for tonight at the bonfire, where there was almost certainly going to be a melee of frenzied fucking. But with Kaylee's ass right there in front of me, it was impossible to think about later tonight. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and sank my cock to the root in her soaking wet pussy in one thrust. Her howls of pleasure were muffled by Jill's pussy, and Jill's own moans were quieted when Eva straddled her face, and lowered her pussy to the blond's mouth. Jill went to work sucking her boyfriend's cum out of Eva's cunt while I rammed my cock hard into Kaylee's pussy. Tommy watched the four of us with a lazy smile and a limp cock.

By the time I came, Kaylee and I were the only ones still engaged in any kind of sex. Tommy had actually drifted off the sleep, and Jill and Eva watched me as I bounced Kaylee up and down on my cock, standing in the middle of the clearing and holding Kaylee up in the air while I fucked her.

"I'm gonna cum," I grunted. Kaylee's boobs bounced up and down against my chest, and she had her arms over my shoulders.

"Cum in me," Kaylee moaned. "Cum in my pussy!"

I roared as my second load of the day burst from the tip of my cock and streamed into Kaylee's pussy. Pulse after pulse filled her with cock cream, until it was running out of her and down the sides of my cock.

"Yes!" she cried. "I can feel it in me! "I'm gonna cum again! "I'm CUMMING!"

I held her against me as she came, trembling in my arms, pussy clenching on my slowly softening cock. When her breath started to return to normal, I gently lifted her up, causing my cock to fall out of her pussy, followed by a dribble of cum.

"That was so much fucking fun," she said when I set her down. She kissed me on the cheek. "I'm so glad you guys found us here."

"Will you guys be at the bonfire tonight?" Eva asked as we all slowly started to get out bathing suits back on.

"The bonfire?" Jill asked.

"My parents said we couldn't go," Kaylee said. "Said it was for adults only." She said "adults only" with very sarcastic looking air quotes.

"But we are adults!" Jill argued.

"That's what I said," Kaylee replied.

"Are people going to be having sex at this bonfire?" Jill had turned to me.

"I actually don't know," I said honestly. I had been assuming, based on the week's events so far, that an orgy was a distinct possibility, but Jack and Sophie had remained coy about the specifics. "This is my first time ever coming to this lake."

"Do you have a camp, or are you staying with friends?" Kaylee asked.

"Friends," I said. I asked if she knew Jack's family and she shook her head no.

"But my parents almost always leave me back at the cabin with my friends when they go boating around visiting their friends on the lake," she said. "So I know hardly anybody, even though I've been coming up here for years."

"Are your parents going to the bonfire, Kaylee?" Eva asked.

"Yeah," she said. "So unfair."

I looked at Eva and she gave me a knowing glance. We both had a strong suspicion that Kaylee's parents were going to be among tonight's naked revelers.

"What if someone were to come pick you guys up after your parents left?" I asked Kaylee.

"Do you think you could?"

"Maybe not me personally," I said. "I don't know how to drive the boat. But I'm sure my friend Jack would be happy to help."

Eva and I kayaked back to Jack's cabin with a plan, which would work just fine as long as Jack was on board.

When I ran the idea past Jack, he smiled. "So she wants me to come pick her and her friends up in the boat and bring them to the bonfire, after her parents have left?"

"That's the gist of it," I said.

Jack turned and walked across the kitchen and picked up the old corded phone. Consulting a list posted on the wall next to it, he dialed a phone number.

"Hi Hank," he said. "Jack here...Yes it's going great!...Yeah we'll definitely be there tonight...Good, can't wait to see you guys again...Actually there is something."

Jack paused and looked at me and smiled again. "Kaylee thinks you won't let her come to the bonfire. She wants me to sneak her over there after you leave."

He listened for almost a minute, chuckling occasionally. "Sure Hank, no problem. Okay, we'll see you guys there."

He put the receiver back on the hook and turned back to me. "Alright man, we're all set. Matt and Tina are bringing their boat by here first, because I can't fit all nine of us on mine. After we drop everyone off at Bonfire Island, you and I can swing back and pick up Kaylee and her friends."

"And Hank doesn't have a problem with that?"

Jack just smiled, but didn't answer me. I looked at Eva, who shrugged, and we helped Jack fix lunch for everyone.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers