A Week on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

"Oh yes, that's a good dick," she moaned. I grabbed onto her huge tits and slowly withdrew my cock until just the tip was still inside her, then pushed forward again. "Mmm, yeah, fuck my cunt," she said.

As I began to pump my rod in and out of the Chief's dripping pussy, the deputy took off her shorts and panties, leaving her wearing only her ball cap and sneakers. Her pussy was also shaved bare, and she sat up on the desk next to her boss, legs spread apart, furiously rubbing on her clit. The Chief groaned and cooed with each impact of my cock inside her, and she reached over to slip a finger inside the deputy's pussy.

"Oh my god, you have a huge cock!" Felicia cried from down the hall. "I don't know how it's even going to fit!"

The deputy and the Chief both giggled. "Newbies," the deputy said.

I pulled my cock out of the Chief's pussy and sidestepped to the deputy. "Yeah, stick that fucking cock in my pussy," the deputy said. As my shaft sank into her soaking wet cunt, her legs wrapped around my ass. I pulled her hips forward to meet me and buried my cock in her pussy.

"Oh, FUCK yeah!" the deputy screamed. "Give it to me! Fuck me hard!"

From down the hall, Felicia's voice: "Oh Jesus God! Holy FUCK! It's so fucking big!" I was starting to get a little curious about this evidently gigantic cock. There were other moans as well. The male deputy was certainly enjoying himself, but I could also make out Becky and Eva.

I returned my attention to the beautiful brunette in front of me, and began to slam my cock into her pussy, hard and fast. The Chief hopped off the desk and dropped to her knees on the floor beside me.

"Let me taste it," she ordered.

I pulled my dick out of the deputy's sodden pussy and turned to the Chief, who noisily slurped my cock into her mouth, licking and sucking away all of her subordinate's juices off of my turgid rod. She pulled her mouth off me and turned me back to the deputy.

"Put it back in," the deputy said.

I sank back into her in one swift stroke and resumed my previous brisk pace of fucking. After a few minutes, I pulled out again and turned to the Chief, and again she sucked all of the deputy's cum off of my cock. But when I turned back to enter the deputy again, the Chief stopped me.

"No," she said. "Both of you stand back."

The deputy hopped up off the desk and I watched her boobs bounce when her feet hit the floor. The Chief swept every pen, piece of paper, and office supply off of her desk, sending it all flying into the air and against the wall.

"Lay down," she said to me. I smiled and climbed up onto the desk, and the Chief jumped up with me and impaled herself on my cock.

"Oh fuck that's good," she gasped. "Deputy, put your pussy in his mouth."

I grinned with anticipation as the deputy blocked my view of the Chief's huge heaving tits and lowered her pussy to my face. She squatted over me as I tongued her wet cunt and flicked and licked her clit. With the Chief slamming herself up and down on my cock, I sucked the deputy's pussy hungrily, bathing my tongue in her juices and tasting every little bit of her soft pink folds.

"Ah FUCK, I'm cumming!" the Chief screamed and her pussy clamped down hard on my cock.

Less than a second later, a scream from the front room: "FUUUUUUUUCK! Oh GOD! Fuck-fuck-FUUUUUUCK!"

"Holy Jesus, I'm FUCKING CUMMING!" the Chief screamed again. Her clenching cunt dumped a rush of cum all over my cock and balls.

I couldn't reach the Chief's tits, so I grabbed onto the deputy's, and squeezed them as I worried her clit with my tongue.

"Oh yeah, right there," the deputy moaned. "I'm so close!"

I maintained my pressure and speed, hoping the make the deputy cum all over my face. "Oh! Oh! Oh! OH! I'm gonna cum!"

Finally she arched back, the Chief caught her and she flailed above me, her pussy flowing with her juices, and I lifted my head to lick and suck down as much as I could before she rolled off me.

The Chief dismounted and climbed down as well and I moved to get off the desk, but she pushed me back down. "Not yet," she said. "We're going to switch as soon as the deputy catches her breath."

Switch they did, and I ate the Chief's pussy until she was howling wordlessly while the deputy rode my cock to two consecutive orgasms.

Now we'd been fucking for over half an hour, but I hadn't cum. Mostly because I'd been fucking since the instant I woke up, and had already blown one load down Katie's throat and another up Becky's ass.

"Does this thing ever quit?" the Chief asked, wrapping her fingers around my slick rod.

"Nope!" The three of us looked up to see Eva standing naked in the doorway. Then Jack moved in next to her, a big smile on his face. He was also naked, and his cock was pointing straight up in the air.

"Enjoying yourself, Will?" Jack chuckled. Then he nodded to the Chief and the deputy. "Hello, Barbara. Hello, Tina."

"Jack!" The deputy, Tina, jumped up and crossed the office and launched herself into Jack's arms, planting a fierce kiss on his lips. Eva got out of her way just in time, and came over to me. She smiled and kissed me.

"So remember Jack and Sophie telling us about when they met Matt and Tina?" Eva asked, while at the same time joining Barbara in stroking my cock.

I nodded. "I'm guessing the deputies are the very same Matt and Tina then?"

Jack pulled his lips away from Tina's. "You are correct, my good man!"

"And you called them to have them go surprise us on that island?"

"Right again," Jack smiled.

I looked at the Chief, Barbara, and smiled. "You're the best friend a guy could ask for," I said.

We moved back out to the main room, where I was introduced to Matt, who indeed had the biggest cock I have ever seen. He had it stuffed about half-way into Sophie's pussy.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Sophie grunted. "Hi, Tina. Hi, Barbara."

Felicia was busy sucking Becky's pussy.

"Where are Todd, Robert, and Katie?" I asked.

"Katie was giving those two a serious workout when we left the cabin," Jack said. He had one hand on Barbara's pussy and the other on one of Tina's tits. The two Marine Patrol women were taking turns stroking his cock.

Eva pulled me over to an empty chair and pushed me down. I sat, and she climbed over my lap and sank down onto my cock.

"I'm not getting up until you cum inside me," she said. It took a while, but she kept her promise. She rode me hard while over her shoulder, I watched Barbara, Tina, Felicia, Becky and Sophie all take turns sucking and fucking Jack and Matt.

* * *

It was late afternoon by the time we climbed onto the boat to head back to the cabin. Barbara, Tina and Matt had bid us goodnight and promised to see us all at tomorrow night's bonfire. I was starving and exhausted, and my friends all looked exactly how I felt.

Eva and I napped in my bed until almost sunset. We ate a big dinner together, everyone clothed, talking, laughing and drinking. After the meal and the nap, I was refreshed enough to stay up late, and we built a fire and turned up the music. We drank and played games, laughing and talking until well past midnight.

We had two days left to our vacation.

* * *

"Want to kayak back to the little island with me?" Eva purred into my ear in bed the next morning. "We can lay out in the sun and fuck each other's brains out." She reached down under the covers and grabbed my morning erection.

"That sounds fun to me, baby," I said. Eva smiled, and when she kissed me, our tongues wrestled together.

We ate breakfast with the others, and Jack asked if anyone wanted to go out on the boat. Eva and I declined in favor of our kayak trip back to where we'd been caught by Matt and Tina yesterday. We changed into our bathing suits and grabbed life vests for the paddle across.

We heard the voices coming from the other side of the rocks as soon as we landed the kayaks.

"Shit," Eva whispered. "There's someone here already. Wanna go find some place else?"

"Let's just wait for a minute and see who it is," I said.

"Yeah, but we won't be able to fuck in front of strangers," she protested.

"We've been fucking strangers and fucking in front of strangers all week," I said.

She tilted her head, then smiled. "Yeah, good point."

"Besides, it could be Matt and Tina," I said. "Might be fun to turn the tables on them from yesterday."

From over the rocks came a moan of pleasure. Eva and I grinned at each other and started creeping over the rocks toward the grass clearing where Matt and Tina had found us fucking just yesterday.

"I can't believe we're doing this," a woman's voice said. "So crazy."

"Just sit on his face, Kaylee," another woman said. "Trust me, Tommy can eat pussy like a champ."

I stopped behind the last large rock that separated us from the clearing. "I guess it's not Matt and Tina," I whispered.

Eva smiled and shook her head. "But it sounds they're having fun," she whispered back.

Carefully, I stood up and looked over the rock into the grassy clearing. The first thing I saw was a pile of bathing suit parts, bikini tops, bottoms, and a men's swimming trunk. Then to the right I saw a young man lying on a towel. A naked brunette was straddling his face, slowly moving her hips back and forth as the guy sucked noisily on her pussy. She was squeezing one of her breasts, while the guy reached up and played with the other. Behind the brunette was a blond, who was presumably rocking back and forth on the guy's cock, though I couldn't actually see the details from this angle.

I ducked back down and silently motioned for Eva to take a look. As she stood up to peak, I gazed up at her curvy, bikini-clad figure. Her round bottom, encased in the pink fabric of her suit was a vision, and her big tits were barely contained by her top. I reached up and slid a hand up the back of her thigh and onto her ass, underneath the bottoms of her suit.

Eva dropped back down, smiling and quickly stripped off her top. I immediately latched my hands onto her tits and pulled her close to me so I could feast on the pendulous mounds. Her breath quickened as I sucked on her hardened nipples, but she managed not to moan and alert the threesome in the clearing to our presence.

The moaning of the three, however, was not controlled, and continued to crescendo. Words of encouragement floated over the rock to Eva and me as we continued to touch, kiss, and undress each other.

"Oh my god, Tommy, your cock feels so good," said one woman.

"Mmm, yeah, lick my pussy," said the other.

Eva stood up and leaned over me, her heavy boobs swinging in the air. I was sitting on the ground, and had my head tilted back to meet her kiss. I took my hands away from her tits to push the bottom half of her bathing suit down over her hips and let it fall to her feet. I got up to my knees and pulled my shorts down, freeing my fully hard cock, and Eva got down on all fours and took it into her mouth.

I almost bellowed my approval of Eva's technique, before another shout of pleasure reminded me that we weren't alone out here. The problem was that Eva and I were kneeling on rock. Neither of us was going to be able to keep this up without hurting ourselves.

"I'm cumming!" one of the women shouted. "Yes!"

I decided to go for it. "Oh yeah, suck my cock," I said with enough volume to ensure that I was heard on the other side of the rocks. I tapped Eva on the shoulder and pointed up in the air with my thumb, indicating that we should stand. Happy to get away from the discomfort of the rock on her joints, Eva followed me. Standing up straight, neither of us were hidden from view. And I think we did a good job pretending we were just finding out we weren't alone.

"Oh shit!" I yelped, turning away from the threesome in the clearing.

"Sorry!" Eva called, turning with me. "We didn't realize anyone was here!"

"Oh my god, my parents are going to kill me!" one of the voices whined.

Eva and I looked at each other with expressions of confusion.

Then the other woman said, "Come on, lighten up, Kaylee! Those people don't know who your parents are. Besides, you're eighteen. Your parents can't flip out on you for having sex."

"That's what you think."

I turned back around and walked around the rock into the soft grassy area and Eva followed me. We were both completely naked, and my cock pointed out hard in front of me. The three young people all stared at us with their mouths hanging open.

"I won't be telling anyone, so you can relax," I said. "You guys don't mind if we use some of this area, do you?" I indicated the soft grass around my feet.

The three naked strangers all shook their heads, but didn't move. Eva didn't wait for further permission. She dropped back down to her knees, grabbed my cock, and sucked it half-way into her mouth.

"Wow, he's got a really nice dick," one of the girls said.

"Jill!" the guy, Tommy apparently, exclaimed.

"What?" Jill, the blond shrugged. "He's got a nice cock!" Jill had a slender frame, small breasts and a tiny ass. Her pubic hair was a fuzzy blond puff above her pussy.

"But..." Tommy sputtered. "But, you're my girlfriend!" Tommy's cock was big and pointing straight up in the air, glistening with pussy juice. He was still on his back, with the brunette still straddling his chest, although she'd pulled her shaved pussy back from his face.

"Yeah, and didn't I just give you permission to fuck my best friend?"

Eva stopped sucking me and we both waited for Tommy's answer.

"Yeah," was all he said.

"And do you think she has a yummy pussy?" Jill continued.

Tommy looked up at Kaylee. "She has a delicious pussy." Kaylee smiled down at him.

Jill went on. "And do you want to feel her tight pussy around your big hard cock?"

Now Tommy just nodded.

"Then I'm allowed to say that guy has a nice cock," she said and slapped him on the arm.

Kaylee giggled, then scooted back and slowly impaled herself on Tommy's cock.

"Holy shit," Tommy yelped. "Holy shit, Kaylee!"

Jill leaned over and kissed her boyfriend, then hopped up and walked over to me and Eva. Eva stood and slipped and arm around my waist. Jill extended her hand.

"Hi, I'm Jill. That's Tommy. And Kaylee."

I shook. "Will," I said.

"Eva," Eva said, shaking Jill's hand after me. "You are very beautiful, Jill. Very sexy."

"That's so sweet!" Jill squealed. "You too! Your tits are amazing! Can I touch them?"

"Sure," Eva said. "If I can taste your pussy."

"Deal," Jill said. She reached up and ran her hands all over Eva's huge tits, lifting and squeezing. She leaned in and sucked Eva's nipples, one after the other.

I tore my gaze away from the young blond feasting on Eva's tits to watch Kaylee begin bouncing up and down on Tommy's cock. Tommy had both of her tits in his hands as Kaylee rode him. Her boobs, while significantly smaller than Eva's, were larger than Jill's and it seemed Tommy was going to enjoy this opportunity to play with them.

"Can I suck Will's cock while you eat my pussy?" Jill asked Eva. I turned back in time to see Eva nod.

"Lay out another towel," Eva said. Jill quickly got a towel from her bag and spread it out next to the one upon which Tommy and Kaylee were fucking. Eva lay down on the towel and reached between her legs, rubbing her clit and slipping a finger inside her pussy. She brought her hand back to her lips and tasted herself and winked at me. "Come over here and sit on my face, Jill."

Jill straddled Eva's face and lowered her pussy to the raven-haired beauty's lips. She gasped immediately as Eva darted her tongue into the younger woman's pussy.

"Oh wow, that feels good," Jill groaned. She reached out and grabbed my standing cock and pulled me closer. She sucked on the head of my stiff prick and worked her hands up and down my shaft.

"Holy shit, Jill," Kaylee gasped. "That's so fucking hot."

Kaylee was right. Just the sight of Jill working my cock in her mouth was incredible, but the heat and moisture of her sucking was sending spasms of pleasure racing through my body.

I glanced down at Tommy, who was staring wide-eyed at his girlfriend while Kaylee continued to ride his cock. He opened his mouth to protest, then promptly shut it and started bucking up his hips to meet Kaylee's strokes. I pulled my cock out of Jill's mouth and moved a few steps over and presented it to Kaylee. She looked over at her friend, but Jill was lost in the pleasure Eva was producing in her pussy. Kaylee opened her mouth and took my cock in.

"Oh fuck yeah," Tommy groaned. "Suck that cock while I fuck you!"

"Now you're getting into it, babe," Jill giggled. "Oh fuck, yeah, Eva. Eat my pussy!"

Tommy lifted Kaylee off of his cock and rolled out from underneath her. She took her mouth off my dick and allowed Tommy to guide her to her hands and knees on the towel, where he quickly pressed his cock back into her cunt from behind.

"Oh yeah, give it to me," Kaylee cooed. "Fuck me good!"

I got down to my knees in front of Kaylee and she quickly sucked my cock back into her mouth. Beside us, Jill had spun around so that she could glue her mouth to Eva's pussy while still having her own pussy eaten.

Tommy started to groan as his hips slapped loudly into Kaylee's ass. Kaylee howled and screamed onto my cock as he fucked her.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum," Tommy said. He pulled his slick cock out of Kaylee's pussy, and suddenly Eva was there. She had rolled Jill off of her and scrambled over to Tommy just in time to catch the first spurt of his cum in her mouth. She inhaled his prick and Tommy roared as he fired thick pulses of cum down Eva's throat.

The rest of us paused our activities to watch as Eva swallowed every drop of Tommy's load. "That was nice," Eva said, when she finally let Tommy's dick fall out of her mouth. "You have a really nice cock, Tommy."

Tommy slumped back onto the ground with a satisfied smile and a sigh.

"Come over here, Will," Jill said. I turned back to see that Jill was lying on top of Kaylee, and they were pressing their boobs together. "Come fuck us."

I moved in between their two sets of legs and pointed my cock down and dragged the head up through Kaylee's juicy slit, then slotted it between Jill's pussy lips and pushed forward, sinking three quarters of the way into her dripping wet pussy.

"So fucking tight," I groaned. "It feels so fucking good, Jill."

"Oh my god I'm gonna cum already," Jill's pussy clenched hard down on my cock. "Oh shit, oh FUCK!"

Jill's orgasm caused her to collapse on top of Kaylee, and the change of angle was almost painful on my throbbing hard cock. I gently pulled out of her, then lifted Kaylee up slightly, my hands under her ass, and plunged into her saturated pussy.

"Yes!" Kaylee cried. "Fuck me with that big cock!"

"Mmm, that feels really good, Tommy," Eva cooed. Tommy was hard again, and Eva was rocking back and forth with his cock buried in her pussy. Tommy's hands and gaze were both locked on Eva's big swaying tits.

Jill rolled off of Kaylee and lay down between the two fucking pairs to catch her breath, and I started to pump my cock in and out of Kaylee's pussy while she rubbed her fingers over her clit. I lifted her up a little more, and she put her legs up over my shoulders, tightening herself around my cock, while simultaneously giving me a better angle to pound away.

"Fuck me!" Kaylee screamed. "Harder! Fuck me HARDER!"

I hammered my stiff rod to the hilt into the brunette's juicing pussy. My balls were covered with her cum. My pelvis slapped against her butt, and she howled wordlessly as I fucked her.

Kaylee came hard, her breath catching in her chest, her eyes rolling up and eyelids fluttering as she pulled herself off my cock, still rubbing at her clit. I didn't wait for her to finish, I was ready for more, so I moved to my left and plunged my cock back into Jill's pussy.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers