A Week on the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

Kaylee watched dumbstruck as her father stood there proud as could be getting his cock sucked by a woman a good ten years younger then he was. Her eyes widened further when she realized that just a few feet in front of us, one of the two women who had their mouths locked on each other's pussies was her mother. Donna and Melanie tumbled and writhed together as they licked each other.

Kaylee wandered over to Matt and Jess, and Matt pulled his huge cock out of Jess's pussy. Kaylee leaned over to suck the pussy juice from his bulbous cock head.

I got down on the blanket with Donna and Melanie.

"It's about time," Donna said after she had pulled her tongue out of Melanie's pussy. "Get over here and fuck me."

Melanie lifted herself back up, but didn't move her pussy out of Donna's face. So with Melanie's big round tits in front of me, I sank my cock into Donna's cunt. Donna howled into Melanie's pussy as I began pumping my raging erection in and out of her sopping wet channel. I held onto Melanie's tits and leaned in to suck them while I fucked Donna's pussy. After a few minutes, Melanie spun around and pressed her tits into Donna's, pointing her ass back in my direction. I pulled my cock out of Donna's cunt and eased the slick cock head between Melanie's pussy lips before thrusting forward and burying my pole in her pussy.

"Fuck yes!" Melanie howled. "Give me that cock! Fuck me!"

I reached down to grab one of Melanie's swinging tits in my right hand while I palmed one of Donna's in my left. I looked up to see Matt was now easing his cock into Kaylee's pussy. Amber had taken Tina's place riding Robert's cock with Jack's in her mouth and Tina was now trying to get Hank's prick as far down her throat as she could.

I pulled my cock, shiny with pussy juice, out of Melanie's pussy and drove it right back into Donna.

"Oh shit!" Donna screamed. "Just like that! I'm gonna cum! Holy shit, holy FUCK!" Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and her cum flowed out, wetting the blanket and covering my cock and balls. I pulled out of her while she continued to spasm beneath Melanie.

"Put it back in me," Melanie cooed. "Oh FUCK! That's good!"

I was getting close now. I held Melanie's hips and slammed my cock into her juicing pussy. I looked up again to see Matt pull his cock out of Kaylee's pussy and bellow wordlessly while he stroked just the rim of his cock head and thick ropes of cum shot out and streaked across Kaylee's stomach, pussy and tits. My balls began to churn, and I turned to see Jason stroking his cock and shooting huge gobs of cum directly into Leanne's mouth. When she closed her mouth to swallow, Jason redirected the stream to Katrina, who sucked his cock while he finished spunking down her throat. Robert bellowed that he was cumming, and Amber stayed impaled on his rod while he blew his load inside her.

When I saw Robert's cum start to ooze out of Amber's pussy and run down the rest of his black fuck-pole, I lost it. My cock exploded in Melanie's pussy and she screamed with me, her sucking pussy clenching my cock as it delivered volleys of hot cock cream deep into her cunt.

My first cum of the night left me lightheaded, and I pulled out of Melanie and we both tumbled down to the blanket on the sand, gasping for air while around us, more orgasms ensued. As I caught my breath, I realized that my erection was going nowhere.

I stood up and crossed to where Jess was licking Matt's cum off of Kaylee's pussy. Matt gave me a grin as he passed me, heading back in the direction of Donna and Melanie with his huge cock waving in the air in front of him. Jess lifted her face from Kaylee's pussy and turned to me. She grabbed my stiff cock and pulled me close to her. She was short, even shorter than Eva, and while Eva was curvy and voluptuous, Jess was slender and slight. She had generous, but not big boobs and a small, but pleasantly shaped ass. I picked her up off the ground and set her on the edge of the picnic table next to Kaylee. Jess pointed the head of my cock, nudging it between her pussy lips and I pushed forward, sinking inside her.

Jess groaned, and Kaylee leaned in close to her. "Is that your husband?" Kaylee asked, pointing to where Roger was pounding away, fucking Barbara from behind, causing the Chief's enormous tits to bounce around wildly.

Jess looked up and grinned. "Yeah, that's him. You should go suck his cock and put a finger in his ass. He loves that."

Kaylee giggled and hopped down off the table, leaving me and Jess temporarily alone. I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy at a leisurely pace, not ready to get back into full-paced fucking just yet.

"So is this new for you, too?" Jess asked, looking up at me with dark pretty eyes. "Or are you one of the old pros like Hank and Donna?"

"Definitely a newbie," I said, smiling. "Before I got up here, I'd never had so much as a threesome."

"I really wasn't sure at first," Jess said. "But Hank and Donna are really nice, and really sexy."

"Think you'll come back next year?"

"I hope so," she said. "How about you?"

"No way I would miss this," I said. "I can't believe this is the first time Jack ever invited me."

"Well, you were all depressed and shit," Jack said. He'd just appeared on my left with his big cock standing tall and hard in front of him. He climbed up onto the table and Jess turned to suck his cock into her mouth. "This trip cheered you up, did it not?"

"You could say that," I grunted as I began to increase the urgency of my thrusting into Jess's cunt. Jess moaned onto Jack's cock, and I played with her tits as I fucked her, squeezing them and worrying her nipples with my thumbs.

Katrina appeared on my right, so I pulled my cock out of Jess's pussy and turned toward Katrina. She leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth, cleaning off the coating of Jess's pussy juice. Jess continued to work Jack's cock in her mouth, spreading her saliva around his shaft with her small hands. Katrina took my cock out of her mouth and turned me back to Jess, directing my cock head back into Jess's opening.

"Give it to her good," Katrina coached. "Fuck her tight little pussy."

"Oh, god yeah," Jack moaned. "Suck my cock." He held the back of Jess's head and began fucking her mouth. Jess howled onto his cock when I thrust my cock back inside her to the hilt, trapping every inch of my rod inside her velvety-smooth pussy. Katrina stood up and ordered Jack to sit down on the bench of the picnic table. Jack followed her direction, and leaned back with his cock pointing straight up in the air as Katrina straddled his legs and impaled herself on his stiff prick. I picked Jess up off the table with my cock still inside her and turned around so I could look around while I bounced her up and down on my pole.

Felicia was riding Tommy's cock, facing away from him, and she had David's cock in her mouth. Robert was standing up, watching Kaylee and Amber take turns sucking his hard black cock. Hank and Todd were switching back and forth, fucking Tina and Eva. Jason was fucking Becky from behind while she sucked Melanie's pussy. Lined up lying on their backs on a blanket were Donna, Leanne and Sophie. Matt was moving from one to the next, licking each pussy with determined zeal. Jill, Tyler, Katie and Roger had arranged themselves in a circle of sucking. Jill had Tyler's cock in her mouth, and Tyler was eating Katie's pussy, who was in turn sucking on Roger, and Roger was licking away at Jill's cunt.

That left Barbara, who was walking toward the table where I now sat bouncing Jess up and down on my cock, while Katrina rode Jack hard while he tried to catch her nipples in his mouth.

"Holy shit," Jess gasped. "I'm gonna cum!"

"That's it, Jess," Barbara cooed. "Cum all over Will's big dick."

Jess dug her nails into my back as her pussy clamped down on my cock. "Mmmmmng," she groaned. "So good!"

"Let me taste it," Barbara ordered. I lifted Jess off my cock and she sat beside me, chest heaving as she recovered from her orgasm. Barbara immediately swallowed my cock, licking and sucking Jess's cum off of every inch of my waving shaft. She moved higher and clapped her huge tits together around my cock, hefting them up and down with my dick pressed in between them.

Beside us, Jess took Katrina's place riding Jack's cock, and Katrina crowded in next to Barbara to take turns tit-fucking my cock. Katrina's tits were big, although next to Barbara, anybody else's would appear small. But she squeezed them together around my cock and sent spasms of pleasure shooting up my body.

Barbara pulled me to my feet, then rested her palms flat on the table, her big ass pointing back at me, and her feet planted wide apart. I moved forward and Katrina helped me guide my cock into Barbara's pussy, where I buried it in her soaking wet warmth. I reached under her to hold her heavy swinging tits and began fucking her hard while she shrieked and howled encouragement back at me.

"Give me that fucking cock!" Barbara screamed. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck it! Harder! HARDER!" Katrina worked Barbara's clit while I railed my cock in and out of the Chief's juicing pussy. I paused long enough to pull out and turn to Katrina, who sucked me down to the root before pointing me back at Barbara and pushing my hips forward again. I fucked Barbara and watched Jess fuck Jack, frantically slamming herself down over and over again on his cock.

"Yes!" Barbara cried. "Yes! You're gonna make me cum again! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Barbara's pussy spasmed on my cock and she covered me with a fresh coating of cum, rubbing her clit and squeezing one of her massive tits. Katrina hopped up on the table next to us and I pulled out of Barbara and sidestepped. Katrina grabbed my cock and pulled me in, guiding me inside the slick warm constriction of her cunt.

Jack and Jess were joined by Barbara just in time for Jack to lift Jess up off his cock and set her down on the ground. Roaring wordlessly, Jack pumped his cock in his fist and began to fire off thick spurts of cum, which splashed against Jess's tits. Barbara knelt beside Jess, and Jack turned to make sure a few ropes of his white cream ended up streaked across her giant brown boobs.

With Katrina's tits heaving up and down in front of me, I held her legs and slammed my cock deep into her pussy. "Oh my fucking god," Katrina wailed. "Oh my fucking GOD!"

Holding onto Katrina's big bouncing tits, I railed my cock in and out of her cunt, riding out the juicy spasms as she fucked me back.

"Fuck my ass," Katrina said. "Stuff your big fat cock up my ass right fucking now!"

I pulled my cock out of her and she rolled back on her butt and scooted forward, grabbing her ass cheeks to spread them apart. Her pussy juices were already leaking down onto her ass, and combined with the slick coating of cum on my throbbing shaft, allowed me to slip the head of my cock into Katrina's asshole.

"Aaaaagh!" she growled. "Oh fuck yes! That feels so fucking good!"

I eased my hips forward a little more and sank another inch deeper into her ass. She reflexively clamped down, squeezing my cock painfully, then relaxed again and I was able withdraw slightly and then bury a little more of my cock in her asshole. Katrina gasped and bucked on the table, frigging herself with her fingers and exhorting me to fuck her deeper. Once I was half-way inside her, she had relaxed enough to allow me to start pumping in and out of her in short, hard strokes. I fucked Katrina's ass while she furiously rubbed her fingers against her clit.

"Don't stop!" Katrina screamed. "I'm gonna fucking cum! Fuck me!"

When she started to cum, I pulled my cock out of her asshole and leaned over to suck her pussy. I sank my tongue between her lips and drank in the taste of her cum. Katrina continued to brush her fingers across her clit and buck her hips up into my face, howling and gasping as she came.

I gave her a minute to recover, standing there with my cock standing straight up in the night air as people surrounding us sucked and fucked and screamed and came. I took Katrina's hand and helped her off the table, then climbed up myself and lay down on my back.

"Come up here and sit on my cock," I said. Katrina followed my instructions, and in seconds she had my cock stuffed back up her ass as she rode me, facing away from me with my hands locked on her tits.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" she grunted. "I need someone to fuck my pussy!"

She didn't have to wait long. It was only a few more hot strokes of her ass on my cock before Todd joined us on the table. He held his cock by the base as Katrina leaned back and I braced my hands against her back to support her. I felt Todd's cock enter her pussy, and Katrina cried out in pleasure as we began to fuck both of her holes.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Katrina screamed. Todd was trying to suck on her tits while he fucked her pussy, leaving me with three quarters of my cock stuffed up her ass. I could actually feel Todd's balls bouncing off the base of my cock.

Katrina let out another howl, which was suddenly muted by Hank. I began to fear for the structural integrity of the picnic table, now that there were three men and a woman on its surface. Hank held Katrina's head and fucked her mouth while she moaned and screamed onto his cock.

My balls began to churn as I watched Hank's cock disappear into Katrina's mouth and felt the perverse sensation of Todd's balls continuously bumping onto mine as he thrust his cock deep into Katrina's pussy.

"Oh Jesus!" I gasped. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh shit!" cried Todd. "Me too!"

I actually felt Todd's cock start to spurt in Katrina's pussy just before my balls delivered a huge blast of spunk deep into her ass.

"Oh fuck!" Hank bellowed. "Swallow my fucking cum!"

Katrina gulped Hank's cum down as her pussy milked Todd's cock and covered it with her cum as he shot his cream inside her and my cock continued to fire thick gobs of spunk in her asshole.

"Oh fuck, that was so hot," I groaned, looking around for a place to sit. I flopped down on an empty blanket and Katrina lay down next to me. Tyler climbed on top of her, his cock standing up hard and proud, and Katrina spread her legs apart so he could enter her.

"That was so fucking hot, baby," Tyler grunted as he thrust his cock deep into his girlfriend's cunt. My cum was still oozing out of her asshole, and Todd's leaked from her pussy, but Tyler paid it no head as he pressed his chest into Katrina's tits.

My cock still stood up fully hard, but I still needed a break, so I just watched the people around me in various stages of sucking and fucking. Eva was holding her huge melons together so Roger could fuck them. It was only seconds before he was shooting his spunk all over Eva's face, neck and tits. Kaylee was on another blanket on all fours while Todd held her by the hips and fucked her pussy from behind. Tina and Becky were taking turns on Robert's cock and face; Robert lay on his back with one riding his cock while he sucked the other's pussy. Felicia and Matt were in a sixty-nine with Matt on the bottom. Half of his huge cock disappeared over and over into Felicia's mouth. David was plunging his big dick into Melanie's pussy, then turning and presenting the hard rod to Donna, who sucked Melanie's pussy juice off of his cock. Tommy was standing and looking down in awe as Amber and Leanne shared sucking duties on his cock. He suddenly tensed up, and a volley of cum spurted out onto Amber's face before she could suck him into her mouth and swallow the rest of his hot creamy load.

I watched Katrina and Tyler fuck right next to me, until Sophie appeared above me. She squatted down over me and aimed my cock up at her open pussy and impaled herself on me. "Yes, Will," Sophie cooed. "Your cock feels so fucking good."

"Ride it," I grunted. "Ride my fucking cock, Sophie." She ground her hips down, stuffing my cock as far inside her as it would go. She squeezed me with her pussy muscles and pulled herself up until just the head of my cock was still inside her. Then she slammed herself back down, her ass slapping against my legs, and her tits bouncing on her chest.

Gradually, another wave of orgasms worked its way over the group. Cum was pumped into pussies and showered over bare tits and asses. Todd and Jason stood up with Jill suspended between them. Jason had his pig prick stuffed in Jill's ass and Todd was fucking her pussy. The slender blond howled as she came, drenching Todd's cock while they both fired off their cum into both of her holes.

Nobody moved to find any of their clothes, but it seemed that I wasn't the only one who wanted a break. Beers and bottles of water were passed around, and we sat there in relative silence for a while, enjoying the sounds of the night and the roaring of the fire. Every cock was still rock hard, however, and we all knew it wouldn't be long before the orgy was back under way.

I sat at on a picnic table, facing away from the table itself, toward the fire, with Leanne and Amber on either side of me. Leaning back against the table caused my cock to point straight up in the air, and while Leanne stole an occasional glance, neither of the two naked beauties made any move to touch it. I admired their bodies, and the bodies of the rest of our group for that matter, but I was willing to let someone else get things started again.

That someone turned out to be the Chief. Barbara stood up and moved to the relative center of our gathering, a few feet from the fire. Her brown skin glistened with sweat in the fire light, and her enormous boobs swayed heavy with every step.

"I'm going to need a few guys to give me a hand with something," she said. "David, honey, come here."

David smiled and left his seat between Kaylee and Becky to join his wife. She gave his big cock a squeeze.

"I'm also going to need Matt, Roger, Jack and..." she scanned the gathering. "And Tommy."

The others joined her, and now Barbara was surrounded by five men ranging from Tommy's eighteen to her own husband's mid forties.

"Okay," Barbara said. "I need all five of you to fuck me."

Sophie clapped and cheered. "Go, Chief!"

Barbara got to her knees and ordered her cocks to surround her. They all did as they were told, and Barbara went to work sucking them. The rest of us started off simply watching and enjoying the show, but as time went on, our horniness started to get the better of us.

Sophie stood up, then sat down in Hank's lap, impaling herself on his cock. Jess, Jill and Tina started moving closer together on their blanket, hands and lips search, touching and tasting. Jason sat down between Kaylee and Becky, they each wrapped a hand around his big thick cock while he started gently touching and exploring their pussies with his fingers. Todd and Tyler both wandered onto a blanket where Katrina, Melanie and Donna all met them. Robert was surrounded by Felicia, Eva and Katie, the three women with whom he'd made the trip up to Jack's cabin.

I looked at Leanne, then at Amber, who both smiled back at me before moving up onto the table behind us, butts on the table surface and feet on the bench seat. They spread their legs and I happily fell to eating their pussies. I switched back and forth, exploring the flavors and different feel of each with my tongue. Leanne definitely had one of the guy's cum still in her pussy, the taste contrasting with that of her own arousal. Amber had cum all over her tits, and I rubbed it into her skin as I played with her big white globes capped with hard brown nipples.

When I turned around and sat down between Amber and Leanne, they both climbed down to the bench to take turns sucking my cock. I looked up to see that Barbara had made progress. Jack was on the ground with Barbara's pussy impaled on his cock while Roger fucked her up her ass. She had David, Tommy and Matt lined up in front of her, and she sucked their cocks while the other two fucked her. Holding Matt's huge rod in her left hand and Tommy's big dick in her right, she pressed their cock heads together and licked and sucked them both at the same time. David left the front and moved to the back, where he presented his cock to Roger, who sucked him in without the slightest hesitation.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers