A Week on the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

Amber forced my cock deep into her throat, and I returned my attention to right in front of me. She gagged and pulled her face off my cock and spit on me before forcing my cock down her throat again. She pulled off with another gag and a gasp for air and Leanne took her place, mimicking her technique. I grabbed Leanne's blond hair and pulled her head off of my cock, and leaned in to mash my mouth into hers. We licked each other's tongues while Amber went back to work sucking my cock. I pulled up higher and Leanne got to her feet and thrust her tits into my face. I sucked hungrily on one nipple then the other, constantly squeezing and kneading both breasts in my hands.

"Fuck me," Leanne said. "Fuck me right now."

Amber sat back and I stood up and turned Leanne away from me. She braced herself on the table as Amber helped me guide my cock to Leanne's dripping wet entrance. On the other side of the table, Sophie was slamming herself up and down on Hank's cock, and I watched her tits bounce in his face as I sank my cock deep into Leanne's juicing pussy.

Leanne gasped and Amber climbed up onto the table in front of her, spreading her legs and pulling the blond's face down to her open pussy. I fucked Leanne while she yelped and moaned into Amber's cunt. "Fuck her hard," Amber coached. "Yeah suck my pussy," she said to Leanne.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum all over your fucking cock," Sophie said to Hank.

I slammed my cock deep into Leanne's sucking pussy while Sophie tensed up and trembled with orgasm while Hank continued to raise up his hips and thrust his cock inside her. Leanne's pussy began to squeeze and spasm on my cock and she screamed into Amber's pussy. I held her up as she came, keeping her from tumbling to the ground. When she had managed to get control of her body again, I pulled out of her and she moved aside so I could pull Amber up to the edge of the table. I pointed my cum-covered cock at her cunt and sank the entire thing inside the hot juicy constriction of her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Amber screamed. "Oh fucking FUCK! Fuck me with that hard cock!"

Leanne climbed on top of Amber and muffled her cries of pleasure with her own freshly fucked pussy. I didn't know if I was even going to be able to cum again, but the pleasure of Amber's pussy squeezing my cock was intense, and I fucked her hard and fast while she bucked and thrashed, raising her hips to meet my thrusts and causing her big tits to bounce around wildly.

Off to my left, her husband Jason had his cock in Becky's pussy and his tongue in Kaylee's. From behind me came the massive sound of the fire and of the moans, screams, and howls of pleasure from the other groups.

I directed Leanne back to the ground and entered her again from behind while Amber held the younger woman against her chest.

"Do you like Will's big fucking cock in your tight little pussy?" Amber teased. "Doesn't it feel so good when he fucks you like that?"

"I fucking love it!" Leanne cried. "So fucking good!"

"Tell Leanne how good her pussy feels, Will," Amber said.

"Holy fuck, it feels so good," I groaned as I slammed my cock into Leanne's pussy. "Your pussy feels so fucking good and tight on my cock, Leanne."

"Do you want Will to cum in your pussy?" Amber continued. "Do you want to feel his big cock filling you up with his hot load?"

"Oh FUCK, YES!" Leanne screamed. "Give it to me! Fuck my cunt and cum in me!"

"Holy shit, I'm gonna fucking cum again!" I roared. I continued to slam my cock deep into Leanne's pussy, my hips slapping against her ass as my balls started pumping their hot cream up through my cock.

"I can feel it!" Leanne shrieked. "I can feel his fucking cum! Oh FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

My cock continued to fire spunk into her pussy while she flailed and thrashed in Amber's arms.

"Oh my fucking god!" I bellowed. "Your pussy just made me cum so fucking hard!"

Only now, for the first time in hours, did my cock begin to deflate. I pulled the over-worked member slowly out of Leanne's pussy and a rush of our combined cum flowed out after me. I leaned against her back and Amber's arms went around both of us as we struggled to catch our breath.

"That was fucking awesome," Amber said. "Good job, guys."

"Holy shit," Leanne gasped. "Holy fuck."

The three of us settled down to watch what remained of our orgy begin to come to an end. Tyler and Katrina were passed out on a blanket, snuggled together. Melanie, Donna, Jill, Jess and Tina were all crammed onto a blanket with Roger and Todd. Matt and David were still fucking Barbara, who was still howling with delight onto Jack's cock. Tommy had moved over to join Robert, Eva, Felicia and Katie. He pulled his cock out of Felicia's pussy just in time to have Katie close her mouth around his cock head to drink down his cum while Robert shot out a big load of cock cream all over Eva's tits. Jason was still frantically thrusting his cock in and out of Becky's cunt, occasionally switching to plunge it inside Kaylee. Todd had joined Sophie and Hank, and he bellowed that he was cumming as Sophie rode hard on his cock and jacked Hank's shaft as he fired off his cum into her mouth.

Finally Jack stepped back and started to cum on Barbara's face, just as David and Matt began to unload their spunk deep into her pussy and asshole.

I looked around, trading eye contact and smiles with new and old friends alike. Eva came over and sat in my lap, a big smile on her face and her big swinging tits streaked with Robert's cum. I kissed her slowly and deeply. Amber left me with Eva and Leanne and moved over to where her husband was still going strong with Kaylee and Becky.

"I think you should cum in my pussy, babe," Amber said to Jason.

Jason backed up, leaving an exhausted Kaylee and Becky sprawled on the blanket. His big cock was shiny in the fire light with their cum. Amber pushed him down onto his back and rode his cock until they were both screaming and cumming while the rest of us looked on.

* * *

Our last full day at Jack's cabin began with a big, late-morning breakfast.

"Alright, people," Jack announced. "We've still got lots of beer and liquor, and today is our last day. It's my solemn duty to inform you that we're going to have to party our asses off today."

"Can do, Captain," I said, cracking open a beer before eleven in the morning.

"Also, Matt and Tina are going to come over, along with Jason and Amber," Sophie said, to the voiced approval of the group.

We were already playing frisbee games in the sun when our guests arrived in their boat. The two couples had brought Melanie and Leanne with them as well, so our party quickly expanded to fifteen people. I smiled to myself as I did the math in my head. Six guys and nine girls. Perfect.

* * *

"Well it's our last night," Sophie said, to a chorus of boos. "I know! Stupid reality! But we have tonight for one more big bash. Let's get started."

"What do you have on your devious mind, Sophie?" Tina asked with a grin.

"I want all the girls to put their name in a hat, and all the guys pick a name, until the hat is empty," Sophie said, pulling out a pad of paper and an old baseball cap.

"What order do we pick in?" Jack inquired.

Sophie shrugged. "Cut cards I guess?"

"Works for me," Jack said, and he went into the house to find a deck.

"So what about the last three girls?" Felicia asked. "There's only six guys here."

"Every guy picks once," Sophie said. "Then they all pick a card again, and the three highest cards get to pick the three last names. Fair?"

"Sounds fair to me," I said.

"Cool," Robert said.

"I'm in," Todd said.

Matt and Jason both nodded, amused expressions on their faces. They and their wives had been doing this sort of thing for a long time, but it seemed that the novelty never quite wore off.

Sophie tore up pieces of paper and wrote every girl's name on one, and placed all nine in the baseball cap. Jack returned with a deck of cards, which he shuffled. He set the deck on the table and motioned to me. "Will? Care to take the first card?"

"Right off the top?"

"Yup," he said. "They're all shuffled, so just go for it."

I picked up the top card, and showed everyone the four of spades. Jack drew the eight of diamonds, and Todd drew a few cheers with the Jack of spades. Robert pulled the three of diamonds and pretended to be disappointed, but he smiled and stood back so Matt and Jason could take their turns. We all cheered when Matt pulled the ace of spades, leaving Jason to grab the ten of spades.

"Okay, so the order is," Sophie said, studying our cards as we held them up. "Matt, Todd, Jason, Jack, Will, and Robert goes last."

Matt reached into the hat and pulled out a piece of paper, which he unfolded. He smiled, but let us all wait for a few seconds. "Leanne!" he said.

Leanne whooped and jumped directly into Matt's arms and kissed his cheek.

Todd went next and his paper showed the name Tina. Jason picked Katie, and Jack picked Melanie. I reached into the hat and fished around in the shrinking pile of folded papers. I grabbed one out and opened it.

"Felicia," I announced. Felicia stood at my side and snaked her arm around my waist, and we both watched while Robert drew Sophie's name from the hat, leaving Eva, Becky and Amber for the second round.

"Okay," Jack said. "Now we pick again, and the three highest cards get a second turn."

Again he shuffled the deck and offered me the first card. This time I pulled a ten, giving me a good chance at a second name. Jack drew the queen of diamonds, and immediately diminished my chances. Todd booed when he pulled the five of clubs, but stood back smiling anyway, his arm around Tina. Robert produced cheers when he pulled the queen of hearts, which meant if either Jason or Matt pulled something higher than a ten, I was out. But Matt ended up with an eight, and Jason a nine, which meant it would be Robert, Jack and me pulling the last three names out of the hat.

"This seems like a lot of trouble to go through," Amber said. "I mean, this is probably just going to turn into another free-for-all anyway."

"Yeah, but this was is more fun," Sophie countered. "Leaving it to fate, makes it seem a little more exciting."

"Okay, Robert," Jack said. "You and I are tied, but I'm just going to say you should go ahead and pick first."

"You sure, man?" Robert asked. "We can just pick two more cards."

"Yeah, dude," Jack said. "Just go for it."

Robert pulled Becky's name, and he happily stood back from the group with his arms around Becky and Sophie. Jack selected a piece of paper which he unfolded to reveal Amber's name, leaving me to happily draw Eva's.

"Alright," Sophie called out. "We have four bedroom and two couches. Let's split up for now. We can all meet back up in the living room in a little while."

Matt, Leanne, Jason and Katie claimed the couches as we all moved into the house. Eva led me down the hall with Felicia right behind me to my bedroom, and the other groups split into the other rooms. As soon as the door was closed behind us, Eva and I launched into each other's arms. I pulled her against me, pressing her tits into my chest, and running my hands up and down her back and bottom as our tongues wrestled and danced together.

"Hey, make some room," Felicia teased, and Eva stepped back and kissed the tall blond hungrily. As they kissed, I moved my hands over both of their bodies. My shorts tightened when I caressed the swells of their breasts. Felicia turned her face to me and she pressed her lips to mine, and probed her tongue into my mouth. I started to work the bottom edge of Felicia's tank top up her torso, and she raised her arms for me to get it clear of her body. Eva peeled off her t-shirt, and I gazed briefly at the two gorgeous young women, standing there in shorts and bras before I pulled them back against me and switched from kissing one, then the other, and back again.

I ran my hands over their backs, and unsnapped both of their bras at the same time. I slipped my hand around to yank both bras down as they shrugged out of the straps, revealing two incredible sets of tits. Eva and Felicia kissed each other again and pressed their tits together. Holding one of their boobs in each hand, I rubbed them against each other, hard nipple on hard nipple. I stood back to take off my shorts, and the girls quickly kicked off their shorts, and tumbled onto the bed together wearing nothing but their panties. I pulled down my boxers and kicked them away before moving to the foot of the bed, my cock pointing out hard in front of me.

Neither Felicia nor Eva took their attention off of the other, opting to leave me standing there to watch them writhe together on the bed, their mouths locked together and their hands searching, squeezing and pinching. I watched Felicia slip her hand down the front of Eva's panties, and Eva gasp as the fingers found their way between her legs. Felicia rolled Eva onto her back and pulled Eva's underwear down her legs and tossed them across the room. Eva scooted up on the bed so that she was resting against the headboard, and she gave me a wide smile as Felicia went to work sucking her pussy.

I climbed up onto the bed, on my knees beside Felicia, and I held one of her swinging tits in one hand and slipped the other down over her butt, outside her panties, to the hot moist section covering her pussy. I rubbed her through her panties, causing them to soak up more of her wetness, and Felicia moaned, the sound muffled by Eva's pussy. Temporarily leaving Felicia to her work, I moved up the bed to lean over Eva. Cupping her large breast in my hand, I sucked and nibbled at her nipple, then dropped her heavy tit to kiss her mouth again.

I got back off the bed and positioned myself behind Felicia. I pulled her panties slowly down, gradually revealing her gorgeous bottom. Once I had them down to her knees, I left them there and returned my hands to the globes of her ass. I pulled the cheeks apart and licked her pussy, then her asshole. Felicia gasped, louder now, and Eva moaned with her. I sank my tongue into the gooey tunnel of Felicia's pussy and worked her clit with my fingers, reaching around her legs to get access to the hard little nub. I licked her up and down, sucking the juices from her pussy and causing her to undulate her hips and force her ass back into my face.

By now, Eva was squirming and bucking on the bed from Felicia's attention to her pussy. She lifted and squeezed her own tits, tweaking her nipples and moaning words of encouragement to Felicia.

"Oh my god, Felicia," she groaned. "You suck my pussy so good."

Felicia continued to vocalize her own pleasure into Eva's cunt. As Eva stiffened in orgasm, I fucked Felicia with my tongue, and licked her pussy up and down. Leaving her panties down around her knees, I climbed up onto the bed and slowly eased the swollen head of my cock into Felicia's pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Felicia cried after she had finally pulled her face away from Eva's juicing pussy. I pulled back on Felicia's hair as I slowly eased my cock deeper inside her. "Stuff that fat cock in my pussy," she whined. When I had half of my cock buried in her soaking wet cunt, I pulled back until just the tip was still in her channel. Then I thrust forward again, harder this time, and drove three quarters of my prick into the tight constriction of her pussy. Felicia wailed again, and I kept her head pulled back, my hand gripping her long hair. Eva got up onto her knees and kissed Felicia's face and neck before moving down her body. She stopped to lick and suck Felicia's tits.

I pulled my cock out of Felicia's pussy and pulled her panties the rest of the way off. She parted her knees and I sank my cock back inside her, this time driving it in to the hilt. Taking hold of her hair again, I pulled her head back up toward me, and Felicia groaned as I began to work my cock in and out of her sucking pussy. Eva moved farther down her body, until she was licking at Felicia's clit while my cock sluiced in and out of her just below.

"Oh my god, you guys!" Felicia wailed. "I'm gonna fucking cum! Holy fuck! I'm cumming! FUCK!"

I rode out the spasms of Felicia's orgasm. Eva and I held her where she was as her body thrashed and her pussy clenched and squeezed down hard on my cock.

"Aaaah! OH FUCK!" Felicia screamed. Her cum was flowing out of her pussy, drenching my cock and balls and Eva's face. When she began to settle down again, I pulled my cock out and Felicia lay down on the bed, gasping for breath. Eva quickly closed her lips around my cock and began sucking off the coating of Felicia's cum from my shaft.

"Fuck me," Eva said after she had popped my cock out of her mouth. She lay back on the bed beside the recovering Felicia and spread her legs apart. Reaching down with both hands, she pulled apart her outer pussy lips, opening herself to me. Holding the base of my throbbing cock, I pushed the head inside her and sank into the blissful hot embrace of her pussy.

"Yes," she said. "Give it to me good."

I leaned over her and kissed her as I started to thrust my prick inside her. She kissed me back, jamming her tongue into my mouth and moaning as my cock drove hard, but slowly into her pussy. I gradually increased my pace, and Eva moaned into my mouth. Her big tits heaved up and down below me, sporadically bouncing off my chest.

"Oh god it feels so good, Eva," I groaned when our lips finally parted.

"I love it," she gasped. "Fuck me harder. Give me that cock!"

Eva's encouragement was silenced when Felicia rolled over and kissed her. She slipped a hand down Eva's body, and after squeezing both of her tits, moved down to rub her fingers over Eva's clit while I plunged my cock hard in and out of her cunt.

"Holy fuck!" Eva screamed. "Just like that! I'm gonna cum!"

Eva bucked her hips up to meet my strokes, humping up and down on the mattress while Felicia tried to keep her mouth glued to one of Eva's big tits. Eva screamed wordlessly and her pussy began to spasm and squeeze my cock. She covered my entire shaft with her cum, and I pulled my cock out and sat back to watch her buck and tremble, Felicia's fingers still working on her as she came.

With Eva now gasping to catch her breath, Felicia turned back to me and sucked my cum-covered cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked me while Eva gasped on the bed, chest heaving.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, Will," Eva said between deep gulps of air.

Felicia popped her mouth off my cock. "Yeah me too," she said. "I'll go get some lube." She bounced out of the room and Eva smiled up at me, slowly fucking herself with her fingers. I remained there on my knees with my cock waving in the air until Felicia returned. She handed me the little bottle of lubricant and she and Eva got onto their elbows and knees in front of me. Their faces were on the bed and their asses were sticking up in the air in my direction.

I poured a liberal application of lube onto both of their asses, letting it run down over their assholes. They both squealed at the sudden coolness of the liquid. I poured more of it into my palm and even more onto my cock and spread it around, thoroughly coating my entire shaft. Felicia and Eva took turn pressing the lube into each other's assholes with their fingers. I was now faced with the intimidating decision of which cute little asshole I was going to sink my cock into first.

"I asked first," Eva said, as if reading my mind. I moved in behind her and nudged the swollen purple head of my cock against her asshole. "Oh god, yeah put it in," she groaned. I pushed forward and slowly worked the engorged mushroom into the tight hot constriction of her ass.

"Oh fuck, Will!" Eva screamed. "Oh fuck yes, give it to me!"

Felicia was assisting by working her fingers in Eva's pussy, and Eva started cumming before I even had two inches of cock stuffed up her ass. "Oh my fucking god! So fucking full!" Eva wailed as her ass clamped down on my cock and her pussy gushed cum all over Felicia's hand. When her spasm had subsided and her sphincter relaxed slightly, I pushed my cock a little deeper and she started cumming again.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers