A Week on the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, Eva," Felicia laughed. "How does that fucking cock feel?"

"So fucking good!" Eva screamed. "Oh my god I fucking love it!"

I pulled my cock out of Eva's ass to allow her a little more time to recover. Felicia got back into position and waited for me to re-lube my cock. I was able to get deeper into Felicia's asshole than I was with Eva, and soon half of my cock was crammed up her ass. Felicia shrieked with pleasure as I began to slowly fuck her.

"Holy fuck, that feels good," I groaned. "So fucking tight!"

"Oh GOD!" Felicia screamed. "Fuck my ass!"

I felt Eva's hands on me, and she cupped my balls briefly before moving on to finger-fuck Felicia's pussy. I held onto Felicia's tits while I fucked her ass and Eva strummed her cunt.

"Fuck her, Will," Eva encouraged. "Fuck her good!"

I kissed Eva and her tongue snaked immediately into my mouth. Felicia's anal cavity squeezed my cock hard and she screamed that she was cumming.

"Oh FUUUUUUUUUCK!" Felicia screamed. "Oh fucking FUUUUUUUUUCK!" Her entire body seized up and she quaked there in front of me with half of my cock stuffed in her asshole.

I pulled out of Felicia and Eva rolled onto her back and pulled her legs back up over her body. "Put it back in," she said. "Fuck me again!"

It wasn't going to be long before my inevitable first orgasm of the night. So I pushed my cock back into Eva's asshole and fucked her while her huge tits flailed around on her chest and she furiously rubbed on her clit and fucked herself with her fingers.

"Oh shit," I bellowed. "I'm gonna fucking cum! I'm going to cum in your ass, Eva! Aaaagh!"

My cock exploded, sending hot cream splattering off the inner walls of Eva's anal cavity. I continued to thrust into her ass as my balls delivered my seed in thick spurts. Eva threw her head back and howled as she came again. Her pussy dumped cum, and it leaked down to her ass, where my cock still pistoned in and out of her asshole, emptying my load inside her.

Panting, I lay down on the mattress between the two gorgeous women. "I can't believe we have to go home tomorrow," I said.

"The night is still young," Felicia said. "Let's go out and see what everyone else is doing."

"Just give me a minute or two for the room to stop spinning," I laughed. "We'll see you out there."

Felicia kissed us both before she bounced out of the room and down the hall.

"Are we going to hang out again after we go home?" Eva asked me.

"I hope so," I said. "I'd love to."

She smiled. "I'm probably going to need a break from daily orgies for a while though."

"Yeah me too," I said. "For a while, anyway." I gave her a wink and then a kiss.

"Let's get out there and fuck some people then," Eva said, and I happily followed her from the room.

* * *

Fifteen minutes later, the only people who hadn't returned to the living room were Jack, Amber, and Melanie. But there was no missing the moans and screams coming from the room they had taken. When I emerged from the hallway with Eva, I stopped in my tracks to see Matt sucking Jason's cock while Leanne rode Robert's cock and Todd busied himself sucking Tina's pussy.

Katie motioned me over to her, and I got down on the floor in front of her seat and began to feast on her soaking wet pussy. Eva took Matt's place sucking Jason's cock, and Matt settled in behind her to start easing his huge cock into her cunt.

Sophie climbed up into Katie's lap, leaving her ass hanging right above me as I licked and sucked Katie's pussy. I lifted my face and licked up Sophie's cunt and right over her asshole. She gasped when my tongue touched her rosebud, and I returned to sucking on Katie's clit while Sophie cupped her breast and fed her nipple into Katie's sucking mouth. My cock was quickly re-hardening as I alternated between sucking Katie's pussy and licking Sophie's pussy and asshole.

By the time I was hard again, Jack, Amber and Melanie had rejoined us. Jack started fucking Becky right away, and Amber took Leanne's spot, humping herself up and down on Robert's thick black cock. Melanie lay on the floor and started sucking Todd's cock while he continued to lick Tina's pussy.

I rose up in between Katie legs and sank my cock into the slick velvety embrace of her pussy. She cried out, the sound muffled by Sophie's tit. I fucked the little redhead with long, solid thrusts, burying my cock in her cunt on every pass. I pulled my pussy-slick rod out of Katie and nudged my cock head in between Sophie's pussy lips and she backed into me, forcing my cock deep inside her. I held Sophie's ass in my hands and fucked her pussy while her swinging tits bounced against Katie's face. I switched back to Katie again, burying my rod in her cunt, and fucked her while simultaneously working my middle finger into Sophie's asshole.

"Oh my holy FUCK!" Eva screamed as she began to cum all over Matt's cock. Jason began jacking his big stiff prick and shooting huge gobs of cum all over Eva's face. She opened her mouth and he fired thick ropes of cock cream onto her tongue. By the time she was done cumming, her face was covered with Jason's spunk.

I turned my attention back to the women in front of me. I pulled my cock out of Katie's pussy again and rose up behind Sophie, but instead of slamming it back into her pussy, I slowly eased it into her asshole.

"Oh fuck, Will!" Sophie screamed. "Yes! Fuck my ass!"

The din of sucking and fucking around us faded as the unbelievable tightness of Sophie's ass sent blinding pleasure coursing through my body. Katie managed to slip up the sofa and sit on the headrest, and Sophie glued her mouth to the redhead's pussy while I fucked her asshole. My balls careened off of Sophie's dripping pussy with every stroke into her anal chute.

When Katie started cumming in Sophie's mouth, I started cumming in her ass. My balls boiled and surged, sending another hot load of jizz spurting up into her ass. Sophie howled into Katie's juicing pussy, and the three of us orgasmed together. We tumbled into a pile of limbs, sweat, skin and cum and slowly worked to catch our breath.

I sat down to relax and watch just in time to see Robert pull his cock out of Amber's pussy and start shooting cum all over Leanne's face. Todd bellowed as he blew his hot load into Melanie's pussy, and Tina opened her mouth to suck down Jack's cum.

As a wave of orgasms passed, we settled in around the living room, some with drinks, some without. We remained naked, our current conversation a brief respite from our next round of fucking.

Gradually, every cock in the room returned to full staff. Satisfied that the time was right, Tina stood in the center of the room.

"Jason?" she said with a little whine. "Will you please fuck me?"

Jason stood up, grinning, and his big cock waved in front of him as he joined Tina in the center of the room.

"Lay down," she said.

"Yes, ma'am," Jason saluted with a smirk. He got down on the floor and pointed his rock-hard cock straight up in the air as Tina mounted him, slowly sinking her pussy down on his prick.

I looked down suddenly when Becky closed her mouth around the head of my hard cock. I played with her tits while she sucked me, and Matt settled in behind her to slowly stuff his cock in her cunt. Becky groaned onto my cunt as Matt's enormous member began to fill her pussy.

Elsewhere, Eva was lowering herself onto Todd's cock while he sucked on her tits. Robert watched with a huge smile as Katie and Felicia took turns sucking his cock. Jack stuffed his cock into Leanne's pussy from behind while she sucked Amber's cunt.

Once Matt had established a brisk rhythm with Becky, she could no longer concentrate on sucking my cock. She arched her back as he fucked her, her big boobs bounced with every impact.

"Will," Matt said. "You should try to see if you can get your cock into Tina's pussy with Jason's."

"Are you serious?" I looked down at Tina, who was furiously riding Jason's big dick, coating it with her pussy juice.

"Oh fuck yes, Will!" Tina cried. "Do it! I want to feel two cocks in my pussy right now!"

"Don't worry about me, dude," Jason said. "Just go for it. It's awesome."

Tina stopped humping up and down and sat still with about half of Jason's cock stuffed in her cunt. I leaned over and cupped her big beautiful tits and sucked them each hard before I pressed the tip of my cock against the underside of Jason's and Tina spread herself wide to accommodate the added girth as I slowly pushed my cock head into her.

"Oh Jesus Fuck!" Tina screamed. "Give me those fucking cocks!"

People around us were slowing their own activities to watch as Jason and I both pushed our cocks into Tina's pussy. The underside of my cock was flat against Jason's and as we began to pump in and out of Tina's cunt, our cocks rubbed together, producing a perverse wave of pleasure and hardening me further still. Ultimately, I could only fit about half of my cock in Tina's pussy with Jason already filling her, but the tightness and the unbelievable taboo of having another man's cock humping against my own had me hurtling toward another orgasm in just minutes.

"This is so fucking crazy!" I bellowed. "It feels so incredible!"

Tina's screams were wordless, but her pussy clenched down on us and covered us with her cum.

"Oh shit," Jason shouted. "I'm gonna cum, guys!"

I felt in near slow motion as his cock stiffened and even slightly expanded against my own and he started shooting hot cum into Tina's pussy. My churning balls bounced against Jason's and I soon joined him in shooting thick ropes of cock cream into Tina's sucking pussy.

I pulled my cock out of Tina's pussy slowly, and a huge load of spunk poured out of her and down over Jason's cock and balls.

"Holy fuck," Tina gasped. "That was fucking incredible." Tina stood up, and Jason's slick cock slapped wetly against his stomach, and cum oozed down the inside of Tina's thighs.

Spent to the point of exhaustion, I sat back against the sofa where Matt was still drilling his cock into Becky's pussy and quickly fell asleep.

* * *

I didn't have any kind of sex the next day. I woke up in my bed, next to Eva again, and vaguely remembered her leading me back down the hall to what I now thought of as "our" bedroom. We packed our bags and stripped the bed and joined the others in the kitchen. We divided the chores and got the place ready to lock up before we set off.

Felicia left first, bringing Robert and Katie with her. Eva had opted to ride back with me in the back seat of Jack's SUV. Becky and Todd left a few minutes later, Becky kissed me and Eva goodbye, and Todd settled with a smile and a brisk handshake.

"Awesome to meet you guys," he said. "I hope you'll come over to hang out with me and Becky before too long."

Eva and I promised that we would, and we watched them pull away in their car.

"You guys ready for the big drive?" Jack asked.

* * *

Six months later

I lay in bed as the room brightened with the morning light.

"Good morning, Will," Eva said as she slowly entered my bedroom from the bathroom, gloriously naked.

"Good morning, Eva," I said. "Sleep okay?"

She hopped back onto the bed and on top of me, her big tits just inches from my face. My cock quickly hardened and pressed against her pussy through the blankets.

"Yes I did," Eva said. "I'd call it a successful first night in our new apartment."

We kissed and I rolled her over onto her back.

"So what should we do with our first Saturday in the new place?" I asked her.

Eva grinned. "Fuck in every room. Obviously."

Obviously.