A Week with Arianna: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Master, ohhh!"

"Whose asshole is this?" I asked her.

"It's - it's yours - it's your asshole, master!"

"Good. Relax, Ari. Breathe. You can take it, I know you can."

"Ohhhhh God, thank you Master!" She moaned. She began breathing in and out in short bursts, then began taking deeper, longer breaths as the vegetable continues its journey up her tunnel.

"It's halfway in, slut," I informed her.

"Ohhhh, that's - that's it? Are you going to - to push it -" she began to ask.

I pushed it in a little farther, faster this time.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! Yes, Master!"

"Your ass looks so willing today, Ari."

"I'll be your - I want to - ohhh, I'm your little butt slut, master!"

"You're really starting to like it up the ass, aren't you?"

"Yes, yes!" Ohhhh, I think I love it up the ass!" I pushed harder. She squealed, before moaning again, trying her best to muffle her sounds of pain and pleasure.

She bit her lip, moaning softly. "Ohhhh, don't stop, Master, I want to cum!"

And that's precisely when I decided she had enough for the time being. I slowly pulled the cucumber back out of her ass as she closed her eyes, shuddering, and moaned again.

"Good job, Ari," I said, congratulating her. "You had this at least seven inches into your ass."

"Wow," she said, her eyes wide. "I didn't know it would go that far!"

"And now comes the fun part," I said with a wicked smile.

"What - what's the fun part?"

"I want you to suck on it. Lick it. Taste it."

"Like - but - that was just in my ass!"

"I know, sweetie. And you're going to be a good little ass to mouth slut for me."

"I'm not putting that in my mouth. That's completely disgusting. Like - it was in my ass. Where I shit. And everything!"

"Oh, well," I said. "I guess you're holding your bladder, then."

"Yeah. I'm just going to hold it," she said. "That's too gross. I'm not doing that."

"Suit yourself," I said with a smile. "And get on your knees. You're at least going to drink my piss." I put the cucumber back in the bag as Arianna willingly knelt in front of me and prepared herself for my piss.

"Are you just trying to fill me up - so I get desperate - so I have to go even more?" Wow, I thought. The bitch was really on to me.

"Just drink my piss, Ari. Like you've done every other day this week."

She opened her mouth and I rested my cock on her lips and allowed a little urine to trickle into her mouth. She looked up at me, seeming to beg for more with her eyes. "Swallow," I ordered. She closed her eyes and drank it down.

"Good. Now another," I said, and began filling her mouth again. "Ohhhh, you little fucking urinal slut," I moaned. "I still can't believe how filthy you are."

Arianna swallowed again. "Me either," she admitted. "But I like how dirty it makes me feel." I filled her mouth again, watching as she struggled to swallow it.

"Okay," I said, zipping up. "You can get dressed now." I watched as she put her clothes on in silence and stepped out the door.

I largely ignored her for the next hour. I knew she had to get even more desperate to piss at some point, and I was just waiting to see when that might be. I planned to wait until she begged again before I played with her any more. And sure enough, at about 2:30, I got a text from her - but it was not what I was expecting.

"Ummm - we have a problem," she said.

"What?"

"My boyfriend wants to pick me up from work and go on a date."

Fuck, I thought. Of all the days he could have picked, why did he have to pick this one? The day we planned to fuck. The day I planned to completely humiliate her after work. I had to make it happen regardless. We both did, really, as much buildup as there had been.

"What time?" I asked her.

"He wants me to be ready at 4:00."

"Fuck. Fuck fuck!" I thought.

"What does he want to do?" I asked, trying to search for a reason why he should wait a while.

"Dinner and a movie," she wrote back.

"Dinner at 4:00? Isn't that a little early?"

"Yeah, but fuck! What are we going to do?!"

"Tell him you had a big lunch. Your boss bought for the office. So you aren't hungry at the moment, but you'd love to go out if he could pick you up at 5:30."

For a couple minutes I didn't hear back. I assumed she was texting him, I just didn't know what was being said. Finally my phone lit up.

"He said 5:30 is good but he's acting a little off." My mind started to turn. I started to worry if he suspected Arianna was up to something. Part of me wanted to drag her into the bathroom and demand that she dump that loser boyfriend of hers since he couldn't give her what she really needed anyway, but then again, I wasn't about to go ask her to flip her entire life upside down. I mean, she lived with the guy and everything, and the last thing I needed was Arianna coming crying to me about getting kicked out of her apartment because they broke up or something. But I had to figure out what was going on.

"Bathroom," I texted her. And we both rushed off to talk.

"What do you mean he's a little off?" I asked.

"Oh, he - he was like - wondering - I guess wondering what I was going to do for an hour and a half, I guess."

"And? Did you say anything?"

"Yeah. I told him I was going to do my nails and change while I wait."

"For an hour and a half?" I asked. I knew it took women a long time to get ready to go out, but that seemed like a bit of a stretch.

"Yeah, we didn't really get into specifics after that, he just said OK."

"OK. So everyone leaves at four, he comes at 5:30, right?"

"Yeah. I mean - master, are you - you aren't upset, are you? I mean, you're still going to fuck me, right?" I smiled. The little slut was about to go out for a date with her loving boyfriend and her biggest concern was how she was going to make sure she got my cock before he picked her up.

"Of course we are. I'm not mad at all," I said.

"Good. Now, can I please pee?"

Slowly, I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out the bag with the cucumber in it. She saw clearly what she was being asked to do.

"Master, that's still nasty. I don't know if I can -"

"Sure you can," I interrupted. "And then you could take a piss, and at the same time, make it up to me for all this boyfriend drama." I wanted to ask her if she even loved him, if she cared about him at all. I mean, all week the slut had been sneaking off behind his back, drinking my piss, showing off her body, torturing herself for me, becoming a wet, horny mess. She was taking commands from me about how to sexually engage with him. I almost felt bad for the guy, but then again, I didn't, because I imagined he was too much of a pussy to give her what she craved, which was really his own fault.

Maybe, I thought, it was he who didn't really love or care about her. "If he loved her, he'd make her feel like a humiliated, worthless pile of garbage and force her to suck down mouthfuls of his piss and force her to suffer through pain and make her dress up like a fucking whore and act like a cock tease," I thought. I laughed a little at how ridiculous that sounded, because my description was the antithesis of a normal loving relationship, but that was what she craved and needed, and she knew it and I knew it and he either didn't know it or didn't want to participate in it. Probably both, I thought.

"Master, please?" Arianna said, wrapping her arms around me and bringing me back to reality.

"Please what, Ari?"

"Please - I have to pee so bad! But I can't - I can't put that in my mouth!"

I wrapped my arms around Arianna, pulling her close. "You know I own you, don't you?"

"Yes, Master," she said, looking into my eyes. I leaned in and kissed her, flicking my tongue against hers and sucking her lip.

"You know I care about you very much, don't you?" I asked, stopping short of telling her I loved her. That wasn't territory I was going to get into with someone who not only was in a relationship with another man, but also who I was far more interested in fucking and owning and humiliating than in love in the traditional sense.

"Yes, Master," she replied. I kissed her again, feeling sparks and fireworks as she passionately returned the gesture.

"And I wouldn't ask you to do something I thought you really don't want to do, would I?"

"N-no, Master," she admitted.

"And I know you enjoy the way I treat you, don't you? At least on some level, you know you want to drink my piss. You want to suffer for me, you want to feel worthless and you want me to make you do things that might even be disgusting."

"I don't always enjoy it, don't always want it," she replied. "But I need it. I need all of it. It turns me on like nothing else, I like - I - my pussy craves it," she explained.

"And then I'm sure your pussy craves licking that cucumber out of your ass."

"I mean, yeah. It's just mentally getting past the fact that it was in my ass."

"Okay," I whispered. "Just close your eyes. Close your eyes and lick it." Slowly I took the cucumber out of the bag. I brought it in front of her face, in front of her nose, and she began to quiver in disgust and delight, at the same time, I imagined. Arianna opened her mouth slowly, trembling, her tongue extending out of her mouth as I placed the cucumber at the tip of her tongue.

"Aaaahhhhh," she moaned as she had her first lick. Slowly she raised her hands and opened her eyes, taking the cucumber out of my hand, opening her mouth wide, and forcing it inside.

"That's it, whore," I whispered. "You know you need it."

"Mmmhmmm," she said as she swirled her tongue all over the vegetable. She sucked it lovingly, pulling it out of her mouth, wiping it on her lips. "I know, I need to do it, I need to be nasty like this for you. God it's - God I'm so turned on!" She then shoved the cucumber deep into her mouth, into the back of her throat, sucking on it, licking it the whole time, before pulling it back out.

"Good job," I said, smiling. "You're officially an ass to mouth girl!"

"I'll always be your ass to mouth girl," she cooed. "Your dirty little ass to mouth slave slut."

"Good," I said, smiling. "Now, finally, you can pee - but one thing. You have to leave your panties on."

"Leave my panties on?" She asked. "How am I going to pee with my panties on?" She set the cucumber to the side and looked up at me quizzically.

"Simple," I responded. You pull your skirt down, leave your panties on, and you piss into the toilet right through your panties."

"Master, I - they - my panties are going to get soaked!"

"I know, Ari. That's the point. Not to worry, though. You only have, oh - about an hour and fifteen, hour and twenty minutes before you will be taking them off."

Arianna shook her head. She didn't seem terribly keen on the idea, but she had to go. "But - what about my boyfriend?" She asked. "He's - like - I cant go out with him in a pair of wet pissy panties!" I smiled. Funny how the only thing she was worried about was what her boyfriend would think of her pissing her panties, as if the act itself didn't bother her so much. Of course, I had pissed on her body several times but allowed her to clean it up, so maybe the idea of having piss on her, or even sitting in it, wasn't all that off-putting to her.

"Relax," I said. "I brought you another pair. You can put those on before he picks you up. Okay?"

Arianna nodded her head. She quickly approached the toilet and dropped her skirt. Pulling up her shirt to get it out of the way, she soon let loose a thick stream of piss right into her panties. I watched as the undergarment became wet with her urine, and then urine flowed out the bottom and sides, right through the fabric, collecting in the bowl. "Ahhhhh," she moaned.

"Okay - what now?" She asked.

"You just pull your skirt up and go about your work," I told her. I knew there really couldn't be that much piss soaked into a pair of lace panties, so I really wasn't worried too much about it soaking into her skirt or creating a wet spot. "And I will see you at four o'clock."

True to my word, I didn't deal with her much for the next hour plus. I was too busy thinking - thinking of all the things I wanted to do to her - and planning out our escapade that's afternoon. I kept my eye on the clock, my cock stiffening at times as I counted down the minutes until she would be mine. As the time approached, I watched person after person get up and leave for the week. Finally, at about ten after four, I stood up and took a walk through the office, making sure the place had cleared out. Sure enough, there was one person left, the only one who mattered - Arianna.

I approached her. "Looks like we're the only ones here," I said.

"I see, Derek. What do you have in mind?"

I reached out, pulling her up from her seat. "I think, first of all, since we are alone, you should call me master."

"Yes, Master," she said, smiling.

"And second, I think you should join me in the conference room, slut." She smiled again and led the way to where our relationship began.

Once inside, I closed the blinds as I always did. I wasn't sure why, it just seemed weird to leave them open. I reached for her, pulling her close. She tried to kiss me, but I slapped her in the face. She jumped back with a yelp, surprised.

"Save that shit for your boyfriend," I said, feigning disgust. "You're my whore, my slave. Not my equal. I'll kiss you if and when I feel like it, and right now, I don't. Now let's take off this top." I grabbed her lilac top and pulled it over her head.

"Now pull down your skirt," I instructed. She began to quiver as she started to pull it down. Seeing that she was not going quite fast enough to suit me, I grabbed it and yanked it to her ankles. She stepped out of the skirt and stood up straight, facing me. I reached out and touched her panties, noticing that they were still a little damp.

"What did you do, piss yourself or something?" I teased.

"Y-yes Master, I did piss my panties," she said playfully.

"You pathetic slut. Why would you do a thing like that?"

"Because - I mean - you told me to, sir."

"And did you enjoy it?"

"I mean -" I slapped her in the face hard.

"It's a yes or no question, slut. Tell me, did you enjoy pissing your panties, sitting in your wet panties this afternoon?"

"Yes, master," she said, looking at the floor.

"What a slut," I said.

"Thank you, Master. Now are you going to fuck me?" She looked back up. Clearly she just wanted my cock. I was not going to be quite that easy on her.

"Take then off," I said. "And your bra too." I watched as Arianna slid her panties off and placed them on the table, then unhooked her bra and placed it next to her panties. With her clothing removed down to her shoes, I retrieved a couple of those binder clips from my pocket and stepped closer to her. I opened the first one and secured it to her left breast, releasing it, watching as it clamped down on her nipple.

"Ohhhhhh!" She moaned.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"It - it fucking hurts," she said.

"But you enjoy that, don't you?"

"Yes, master. Now can I have the other one please?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I said. I opened the second one and closed it on her right breast.

"Ohhhhh, master! Mmmmm!" She moaned. With this step done, I wrapped my arms around her, picking her up and placing her on the table.

"Are you going to fuck me on the table with these clamps on?" She asked excitedly.

"Not yet," I said. "First - you've been quite the little slut this week, haven't you?"

"Yes, Master. I've been a dirty little slut just for you."

"I think you need to be punished for that," I said, teasing, "Now, lie down on the table on your stomach. Ass up." As I spoke, I began to remove my belt.

"Master? What - are you going to whip me with your belt? Master, please, I've - I've hurt so much for you this week!"

"You've also acted like a whore, haven't you? And you've been a little argumentative, and you've called me mean several times. You've called me by my name when you should have called me Master. Now, Arianna, lie down."

"Master, please - please just fuck me!"

"Now, Arianna!" I practically shouted. I think I actually scared the poor girl a bit, and she shook a little as she turned over onto her stomach and stretched out.

"Good," I said. I grabbed he rope I had stuffed in a bag under the table earlier, and quickly went to work, tying her left hand to a table leg, then her right. I then set about tying her feet to the legs at the opposite end of the table.

"You've been such a little slut this week, haven't you?" I went on.

"Yes, I've been a slut."

"And what have you done that makes you a slut?"

"I - I drank - I drank your piss, your nasty, horrible piss. Every day, as much as you wanted."

I lifted my arm and let the belt whistle through the air and land on her ass with a crack. "Owwwww!" She moaned.

"That's right. You turned in to a filthy little urinal, drinking human waste. And you even liked it so much you kept coming back for more, didn't you?"

"Yes, master! Ohhhhhhhhh!" She sang as I struck her again. "I - I need it, master! I hate it but I crave it - the way it makes me feel. Ohhhh!"

"And you strutted around a mall half naked and teased a guy twice your age, stretching out your body, you wanted him to look, didn't you?"

"Ohhhhhh!" She shrieked as I whipped her again. "Yes, master! I loved it - I loved showing off my slut body!" She sniffled as I whipped her again.

"And you tortured your own body continuously, didn't you? You made yourself suffer for me. Didn't you?"

"Owwwww! Yes, master!"

"And you lied to your boyfriend so you could take my cock! And you have me control of your sex life with him!"

"Yesss, owwwww! Master!" I began to whip her relentlessly, raining down blows on her ass. She shrieked and shook with each blow.

"Master, ple-he-hease!" She cried. Tears streamed down her cheeks as I whipped her mercilessly.

"What are you going to tell him, slut? When he sees your welted, whipped ass? Huh? What are you going to say to him?" Obviously I was referring to her boyfriend.

"Nothing, I'm just going to fuck him in the dark!" She wailed. I picked up the panties, the piss-damp panties, and shoved them in her mouth. That would shut her up, I thought.

I picked up the belt again and whipped her hard, stopping every few blows to feel her cunt. Fuck, she was dripping wet.

"You fucking love this, don't you? This turns you on, me whipping you, doesn't it, slut?"

"Mmmhmmm."

"Good." I started rhythmically thrashing her ass, and with each blow she jolted, the clips on her nipples scratching against the table as I rained down blow after blow. Finally, when her ass had turned a nice shade of pink but was not badly welted, I stopped.

I walked to the head of the table, untying her hands from the legs where they were bound. Arianna just laid there, whimpering, as I walked to the foot of the table and untied her feet.

"Get up, slut," I told her coolly. She sniffled, trying to hold back tears as she placed her hands on the table and pushed herself up, or her top half at least.

"On the floor. On your knees."

Arianna just nodded as she sort of half-slid and half-slinked off the edge of the table, placing her feet on the floor, then dropped to her knees. She instantly went for my zipper with her hands. The slut must have thought I wanted her to suck my cock. I slapped her quite hard in the face, her mouth stuffed full of her panties must have softened the blow a little. "You fucking slut," I said. "I wasn't planning on giving you my cock yet." I took two fingers and shoved them into her mouth, pushing the panties farther inside.

After walking behind Arianna, I reached for her wrists and, with the rope still attached to them, I tied them together behind her back. She just lowered her head and whimpered. Walking back to her front side, I gave the binder clip on her left nipple a tug.