A Week with Arianna: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arianna raised the seat and then looked up at me. "What do you want, Ari?" I asked. I grabbed her hair and slowly forced her head down until her mouth was on the rim.

"I- I want your cock in my ass, Master!" She begged.

"Then lick!" I watched as she deliberately stuck her tongue out, lightly grazing the rim of the toilet. I could see there were some piss splatters from someone not having a great aim; Arianna closed her eyes and ran her tongue over them, shaking with delight.

"Mmmmm, yes!" She whispered. Somehow, the little cunt actually liked doing that! She had no idea whose it was, it might not have even been anyone that worked with us or anyone she knew - he's there she was, licking it up with delight! The thought of some random guy - a client, a vendor, anyone - missing the toilet and Arianna not only dutifully, but enthusiastically cleaning it with her tongue - well, it made my cock rock hard in no time at all.

I spit on my hand and wiped it through the crack of her ass, stopping to press my thumb, wet with my spit, into her hole. Then, gripping her hips, I lined my cock up with her asshole and slowly forced it inside.

"Ohhhhh, Master, fuck my ass! Yes! Fuck my ass, ohhhhhh it feels so good in my ass!"

"Just clean the toilet, slut. I want you to put your face down and clean the bowl. All of it. I want it spotless!"

"Mmmmm, ohhhh, master!" She cried. I pushed her shoulders down, forcing her head inside the toilet. She had completely lost control of her self worth and looked like she was loving it. Without a second thought, Arianna began kissing the inside of the toilet bowl, running her tongue across it like a sponge.

I grabbed her hips and forced my cock deeper inside as I rammed it back and forth in her ass. The sight of her willingly, eagerly licking there toilet drove me crazy. How humiliating! "Just admit it, you love the way I fuck yuh - humiliate you - ohhhh what a dumb dirty slut!" I growled.

"Yes, yes, YES! I'll clean - I'll clean them all, Master! One a day! I'll clean the one at your house if you fuck my ass like this!"

"Ohhhh you nasty slut! I'm firing the cleaning crew! And just wait until I shove your head in a nasty public truck stop toilet or something!"

"Ohhhhh do it master! You own me!" I grabbed her hips and pounded her ass like I'd never fuck another ass again. She shook and shook as she quickly, wantonly scrubbed the toilet.

"Does your boyfriend know about this? Does he know you get off on getting fucked in the ass while you clean a public work toilet with your tongue? Huh? He has no idea you're such a nasty little whore, does he?"

"No - he doesn't - but I love it! I need it! I'm such a cunt, ohhhhh! Don't ever stop, master! I'm - I'm a cheating toilet sucking slut!"

"Ohhhh, yes! I moaned.

"Master I'm going to cum!"

"Oh, that's it, slut! Cum with your head in a nasty toilet and my cock up your ass!" I growled. "You're a disgusting slut, such a nasty little piece of shit! I can't believe what you've become, such a fucking little cheating whore! You're such a slut you get off to suffering! To drinking piss and being owned and being a cock tease!"

"Ohhhh yes, master! Tell me - tell me how nasty I am so I can cum!" She moaned from inside the toilet.

"You're not even a person, you're just a fucking object! A urinal! A set of holes, a toy to torture and tease and fuck! An owned slave! I want you to cum, cum while I tell you what a nasty, sick little slut you are!

"Yes, master, I'm just a slut!" Her knees were going weak and her legs were starting to shake. I grabbed her ass and thrusted my cock inside, balls deep, over and over, like the owned slave she was.

"Ohhhh, you're such a slut, Arianna! Shut up and cum, you worthless whore! You're such a slut, ohhhh, you're the sluttiest piece of meat I've ever seen! Biggest slut on earth! Nasty, nasty dumb little cum whore! Fucking piss drinking, toilet licking whore! You have no idea the nasty fucked up shit I'm going to make you do!

"Yes master! Make me cheat! Show me off! Whore me out for - for - sell me cheap! Make me take cock from strangers! Make me drink all their piss! I want to swallow cum all day! Take me to nasty bathrooms and make me lick the most disgusting toilets. Ohhhhh!" It was like the slut had completely lost control and was shouting out her wildest fantasies, perhaps ashamed of them, but too caught up in the moment to stop herself.

"Take it, slut! Take it up the ass!" I grunted at her. "Go home to your boyfriend with a stomach full of my piss! You - nasty - little - anal - SLUT!"

"Ohhhhh, ohhhh! Master, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" She shrieked all of the sudden. She gasped, out of breath. I let go of her hips and pushed her head down into the toilet until the water covered her face. Her legs shook and shook as I buried my cock in her ass as I held her face under the toilet water. She convulsed and shook, holding her breath, gripping the rim of the toilet but unable to move. Finally, after several seconds, I pulled her up, out of the water. She gasped, toilet water running down her face, mixing with the tears running from her eyes as I pulled my cock from her ass.

"T-thank you, master! I don't deserve you," she said as she turned around to face me.

"Open your whore mouth," I commanded. Arianna looked up at me lovingly as she opened her mouth. She didn't even object this time - to the ass to mouth, that is. I grabbed the sides of her face. "Look me in the eye when I fuck your throat, slut!" I ordered.

Arianna looked up at me as I forced my cock deep in her throat. I forced it in balls deep, and then listened to the gagging and drooling as I furiously rammed my cock into her throat, over and over.

"You like the taste of your ass on my cock, don't you, cunt? Take it, slut! You know you need the abuse! You fucking get off to it! If only your boyfriend knew you are such a nasty piece of shit cock sleeve! Ohhh! Take my cock, slut! Ohhhh you nasty slut, I'm going to cum in your throat, oh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhh you fucking slut!"

Other than my torrent of verbal degradation, the only sound I could hear was her cute little gagging noises each time my cock hit the back of her throat. But the slut didn't complain. She looked me in the eye, devouring my cock as I reamed her mouth, pushing her tongue up against my shaft, eagerly savoring the taste. I thought she even pushed her head closer to my body, offering her mouth and throat for abuse.

"Ohhhh, I'm cumming you fucking slut! Take my cum! Swallow my cum!" I suddenly blasted her mouth with a fresh load of semen, stopping my rhythmic motion and watching as Arianna began stroking my cock all up and down it's shaft while she sucked on the tip. She moaned as I filled her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned. "Ahhhh!" She said with her open mouth full of white, sticky goo. She opened wide, showing me the fresh load, then as I nodded, she swallowed it all down.

"Mmmmm, let me lick the rest of my ass juice off your cock," she begged.

"You really are just a filthy slut, aren't you?"

"I'm your slave," she said. "Your little ass to mouth slave, like I promised." She took my cock in her hand and ran her mouth all up and down the shaft, cleaning it expertly with her tongue, ensuring I would not have any remnants of her ass anywhere along its length.

"Mmmmm, thank you, Master," she said, finally pulling away. "Thank you for giving me your cum to swallow. I'm a dirty little cum slut. I needed your cum, Master."

"You've been a very good slave today, Ari," I said.

"Master, I - do you have anything else for me? Maybe something to wash it down with?"

"Ari, are you asking if I have any piss you can drink?"

"Yes, Master," she said, looking up at me and smiling. "I want as much of you as I can get to take home with me for the weekend. And I want a stomach full of your cum and piss while I'm out with my boyfriend."

"Does that turn you on?"

Arianna just nodded as I lined my cock up with her mouth. I was surprised I still had any, but licking for both of us, I was able to give her one good mouthful of piss, which she eagerly swallowed down.

I looked at my watch again. It was 5:15! "Ari!" I said. "You only have fifteen minutes!"

"Oh, shit," she said.

"Quick, let's go back to the conference room. There one more thing I have for you." We hurried out the door, scrambling to the conference room, laughing as we went.

"Ari," I said as I reached into the pocket of my pants after I had pulled them back on. "I'm going to give you something very special. It's - it's a symbol of my complete and full ownership of you." I slowly pulled out a black plastic choker, the kind that has the interlocking pieces of plastic that stretch and tighten to conform to the wearer's neck.

"Is - is that -"

"You can consider this your collar," I said. "After all, we can't make it too obvious. But I know you've wanted one, and after this week - and today - I feel that you've earned it."

Arianna knelt down, bending her head forward. Slowly, I pushed it over her head and into place. "There. Now, you can think about how you're wearing my collar while you ride your boyfriend's cock tonight. And by the way - since it's Friday and all - cum as many times as you like, whether it's with your boyfriend, by yourself, or with someone else - but when you wake up tomorrow morning, no orgasms until next Friday. Understand?"

"Yes," she said, and smiled.

"And one more thing. Every time you take a piss at home this weekend- you are to get down, kneel, and take one sip from the toilet after you've relieved yourself, and think about how much of a slut you are,"

"Definitely. Of course, Master."

Arianna stood up and hugged me tight, her naked body pressed against my partially clothed body. "Thank you for my collar, Master. I'll always be your slave, your fuck toy, your urinal. Yours to use however you want."

"Good. Now get dressed and wipe yourself off, you've only got ten minutes!"

I went back to my desk as Arianna hurriedly put her panties, her bra, her skirt and her top back on. I smiled to myself thinking about those panties - they had been pissed in and stuffed in her mouth and were probably mostly dry, but there they were, going back on before her big date. It took her about three minutes to fix her clothes, and then it was off to the bathroom to dry her tears and fix her makeup and her hair - or at least try.

It was about two minutes after that when her boyfriend walked in.

"Hi there. Have you, uhh- is Arianna around here somewhere?"

"Yeah, she left a minute ago, not really sure where she went," I said. "You can have a seat and wait if you want."

"Thanks. I'm Frankie, by the way. I'm - I'm Arianna's boyfriend." He was a little taller than me, and a little thinner. Nice, clean-cut guy, I thought. He looked alike he was probably in his mid to late twenties, and had dark black hair and glasses. "A little nerdy," I thought to myself. "Probably doesn't have the b-balls to give her what she wants. What a nice guy. What a shame."

"Nice to meet you, Frankie," I said. "I'm Derek, Arianna's my assistant." He took a seat, completely oblivious to the debauchery that had just taken place.

"Oh, hi - Frankie, you're early!" I heard Arianna say as she emerged from the ladies' room. It was 5:28, not really early, I thought. But of course, she couldn't really have him coming early, now, could she?

I looked her over. She had wiped her face clean and applied a new coat of eye liner and foundation, and the only sign she had been crying was that her eyes were still a little red and swollen.

"Arianna!" He said excitedly. From behind him, he pulled out a large bouquet of roses and handed them to her. He wrapped her tight in his arms and gave her a kiss.

"Wow, what a romantic," I thought as I watched from across the room. "Too bad for you, she prefers a slap in the face, a mouthful of piss, an ass full of dick and a collar."

"Baby, are you okay?" He said, looking at her eyes.

"Yeah, I just - I fell asleep for a few minutes, actually," she lied.

"Oh! I wondered what you were going to do with that free time! Ha! That's okay, you deserve a little nap after a hard week."

"Thanks," she said, and kissed him on the lips. Wow. If that guy had any idea her head had just been stuffed into a toilet.

"Baby - what - your hair is wet!"

"Oh, yeah, I - Umm -" Arianna stammered. "I went to pick up that water bottle," she said, pointing to a cheap plastic disposable bottle on a nearby desk. "And I took the lid off and then dropped it, and caught It, and it went everywhere!"

"Oh, wow, well, I hope it dries!" He said. "Is that a new choker? And a new shirt? Babe, you - you really ought to wear something under that, you know?"

"Frankie! It's not that bad!" She said, flirtatiously, as he opened up the door for her, letting her out.

"Bye Derek! See you on Monday!" She called. I gave her a nonchalant wave as I watched my slave walk out the door. If only he knew, I thought. If only he knew that her tits had been seen by a stranger, that she had dressed up in a tiny crop top and intentionally teased a much older man at the mall. My cock was already stiffening again.

And there I was, later that night, lying in bed, dreaming up new ways to humiliate her. New ways to torture her and make her suffer. And I couldn't just get the thought of her fucking him, riding his cock with a stomach full of my cum and piss and nasty toilet grime on her lips, wearing my collar. I closed my eyes. Next week was going to be unbelievable.