A Week with Arianna: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned through her panty-stuffed mouth. I grabbed her breast and squeezed, clenching the clip hard in my hands. She tilted her head back, eyes rolling back inside her head, and moaned. A bit of drool left her mouth and landed on her right thigh.

I moved on to her right breast. I twisted the clip to the right, and she let out a blood-cuddling scream, or at least, it would have been if her mouth had not been stuffed. I squeezed this breast also, and pulled the clip to make sure it was secure.

Arianna watched with a defeated, yet nervous look as I walked to the table and picked up my belt. "Slut," I said, "I own your body. Your mouth, your pussy, your ass and your tits. You willingly gave up ownership of your body, and gave it to me, knowing I would hurt you, humiliate you, and degrade you, didn't you?"

Arianna nodded submissively. Tears filled her eyes as I began explaining what I was about to do. "Since I own you, I'd like to make you suffer a bit more before I help myself to your holes. I'm going to whip your tits until I whip those clips right off."

"Mmmmm!" She moaned, shaking her head.

"Have something to say, slut?" She nodded and moaned again.

"Fine. I'll be nice for a minute." I reached over and pulled the panties out of her mouth, just long enough to reach between her knees, up her thigh, and into her willing, wet pussy, and I stuffed the panties inside.

"What would you like to say?"

"Master, please - please - this is gonna hurt so MUCH!" I quickly landed a blow on her left breast with the belt, but the clamp stayed on.

"Please, Master, ple-hee-hease!" She begged through her tears. I didn't even respond. I reached back and lashed the helpless girl again. "OWWW Fuck!"

"I'll stop now, slut, if you like - but if you want me to stop, there will be no cumming today," I offered. Arianna sat as if in a trance. I couldn't tell if she was seriously thinking about taking me up on that, or if she was just in some other world - a world where suffering brought her pleasure.

"That's what you want isn't it? For me to stop?" I quickly lashed her left breast again. "OWW!"

"Answer me!"

"Master - no - I don't -"

"You don't what?"

"Just - keep going Master, I want to CUMMM! OHHH!" She wailed as I whipped her again. The clamp was stubborn. It had moved substantially, but it remained attached to the edge of her nipple.

"That's what I thought, slut," I remarked. "Now, sit still while I finish removing this clip!"

Arianna lowered her head and began to softly cry, knowing what was coming, but she needed to cum so badly she had decided to accept it. I raised the belt and, through her tears, sent it flying through the air, the hardest strike yet.

"OHHH!" Arianna cried out. The clip went flying off and poor Ari writhed, as if she wanted to free her hand and bring it to her breast and caress her abused nipple, but her hands were tied. She wept, tears falling onto the floor.

"Now for the other one, cunt," I said.

"No! Master, please, no!" She cried through her tears.

I reached down and stroked her pussy. "My God, you are dripping!" I said.

"Ohhhhh, yes, Master, ohhhh I'm so ready!" She moaned softly, sniffling, trying to stop her tears.

"Not until I whip off the other clip."

"But - it hurts - ohhhh, it hurts so much!"

"And it also turns you on, doesn't it,"

"So, so much!" She admitted. "It hurts but it - it feels - it feels good too, I don't understand it!"

"Okay. Sit up straight." Arianna nodded and quivered, knowing what was about to come. I raised the belt and whipped her breast, and then again and again.

"Oh! Oh! Master! OHH! PLEASE! OWWW! AHHH! OHH! Ohhhhh!" She cried as I whipped her in rapid succession.

"One more and I think it's coming off," I told her.

"Please please please please please!" She begged, crying again, shaking from anticipation. Maybe it was the pain, or maybe it was the pleasure, I wasn't entirely sure. In any event, I didn't acknowledge her pleas, but raised the belt and gave her a very hard stroke right on the clip.

"OHHHHH, AWW-HAW-HAW!" She cried loudly as the clip slipped off and flew across the room and the blood rushed back to her nipple. She fell to the floor sobbing, not wanting to move. She sniffled and looked up at me, like she didn't believe I'd want her to hurt that much. Lucky for her, I was so turned on I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to have her - now.

"Get up," I said. I quickly untied her arms, then picked her up and set her on the conference table. I unzipped my pants and let them fall to my ankles, took out my cock, and lined it up with her wet pussy, stopping only to remove her panties.

I slapped her face and grabbed her neck, squeezing as I thrusted my cock inside of her.

"Ohhhhh Master, you're going to - you're going to fuck me!" She moaned.

"Does your boyfriend know you're such a whore?" I asked as I began to fuck her, pushing my cock in her slutty pussy, pulling it most of the way out, and pushing it in again.

"No, master!" She replied.

"Does he know you come to work every day and drink a quart of my piss? Does he know you're a piss craving little slut?"

"Ohhhh! No master! Please don't stop! Please don't ever stop giving me your piss!" I thrusted my cock deep in her pussy, intending for her to feel every word deep inside her as I pulled back and forth.

"Does he know you like dressing up like a cock tease and showing off for old creepy men?"

"Ohhh! No, Master, he would be so pissed! Ohhhhh, Just fuck me, I need your cock!" I thrusted harder, burying my cock in her sloppy wet cunt up to the balls.

"Does he know you're a pain craving piece of meat? Huh? Does he know you don't even own your own body? That I own every fucking inch of you? Tell me you fucking cheating slut!" She began bucking her hips. I could tell. Ring degraded like that was really turning her on.

"No master! Ohhhh! Fuck me harder, I'm going to cum!"

"Does he know you're a worthless owned slave? Does he know you're on the conference table with my cock buried inside of you? You know you're just a slave, just a dirty little slut! You know you love drinking my piss! You know you love the way I make you suffer! You know you need to be humiliated and shown off don't you?"

"Ohhhhh YES Master! I'm a dirty cheating whore! I love it! YES you own me Master! YES I love your piss! I need it, it's so nasty but I love it! YES I want to suffer for you every day! YES fuck me fuck me fuck me YES I'm cumming, ohhhhh God I'm cumming so hard, please don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop, ohhhhh!"

Arianna's whole body shook like nothing I've ever seen as I plowed into her. For once this week, I heeded her wish and I did not stop.

"I'm going to fill your owned pussy up with my cum, ohhhh!" I moaned.

"YES master! Cum inside of me! I want it inside of me while I pretend I'm a good girl tonight, but I'll really just an owned slut!"

Then I completely lost it. My arms shaking, I convulsed heavily. I gave one good final thrust into her pussy and felt my cock begin to spurt and spasm. I buried it deep inside her, pulsing, gripping her neck as I filled her with my seed.

"Ohhhh, Master! I can feel it! I can feel you, ohhhh that's it! Fill me up!" Arianna moaned, looking into my eyes. "Use me Master, I love the way you use me!"

I released her neck as I finished filling her with cum, then pulled my cock slowly out of her freshly fucked pussy. I leaned in close and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately. Like I said before, I usually didn't kiss the slut - I felt it brought a dynamic smelling of equality into our relationship. And I didn't want that, and neither did she. It was only in a moment where I felt I owned her unquestionably that I was comfortable kissing her. That, and I knew I would not want to kiss her after what I had planned next, so I had better do it now if I was going to do it.

Her mouth opened and accepted my tongue, and she wrapped her arms around my back. I caressed her tongue with mine, sucking on it, biting her lip as our mouths remained connected. It was a long kiss, and she began moaning, and when I finally tore myself free from her, she smiled at me, a smile of love and devotion.

"Was that worth it?" I asked.

"Yes. Definitely. Worth the wait, worth the abuse, the suffering, the humiliation - all of it. Not that I don't like all that anyway, but - yes!"

"Good," I said smiling. I grabbed her and pulled her off the table and pushed her to the floor, pointing my dick right at her mouth. She knew what I wanted. Slowly she took my still-hard cock into her mouth, first just the tip, then opening and slowly maneuvering her lips farther up my shaft. It was more if a slow deepthroat than a throat fucking. Arianna moaned as she caressed every inch of my cock with her tongue, like she just had to find every last taste of her juices and my cum before she would be satisfied.

"Ohhhh, suck my dick," I moaned as she pushed her head down on my cock slowly, until its entire length disappeared in my mouth. Quickly, I glanced at my watch - it was 4:40. Still 50 minutes before her boyfriend was supposed to pick her up. "I think I want to use you again, slut," I said.

She took my cock out of her mouth and started to stroke it, smiling at me.

"Are you going to let me cum again too?" She asked. "I'll be a good little cock whore for you."

"Yes, I'll let you cum again," I said, delighting her. "If you do exactly as I say."

"Mmmm," she moaned. "I will, I'll do whatever you say, Master," she whispered.

"Good," I said. "And not here. I think we ought to take things down to the bathroom, and not the bathroom we've been using all week. Nobody's here. We can go to the main bathroom."

"Mmmm," she said. "Are you going to make me drink your piss again?" I took her hands and pulled her to her feet and began caressing her bare, still-swollen pussy.

"You can't get enough of it, can you?" I teased.

Arianna giggled. "I feel so - so low, so worthless and pathetic drinking your piss. And I still hate the taste. But it really turns me on."

"What turns you on about it, slut?" I asked softly.

"I - I don't know, it - I feel like such a - like I'm not even human, like - I feel like - pathetic, and worthless and it's so, so humiliating, and it - I guess it just turns me on to feel like that"

"You're such a whore you're actually aroused by your own sluttiness - your own humiliation, aren't you?"

"Yes. Like you didn't know that. It makes me cum so hard." She looked at me and fluttered her eyes.

"So you want me to humiliate you some more?"

Arianna looked at me for a while. It looked to me like she was struggling internally a little, like there was a part of her that would rather not be humiliated, and another part that deeply craved it. I slapped her in the face.

"Yes, master, I - I want you to please humiliate me some more," she finally said.

I took her by the hand and led her out of the conference room and to the main office men's room. Inside there was a sink, a toilet, and a urinal. I took her hands and pulled down, pulling her to her knees.

"Are you going to fuck him tonight? Your boyfriend?"

"I mean- he probably expects it after our date," she admitted.

"Good. And you want to be thinking about a stomach full of my piss while he fucks you?

"I always think about you when he's fucking me, Master."

"Good. What do you think about specifically?"

"I - I think about you pissing in my mouth, and - about you slapping me, and - about suffering to please you, about you owning my body and needing your permission just to let my own boyfriend fuck me, fuck your slave."

"He really has no idea, does he, slut?"

"No. He would fucking kill me!" She meant it metaphorically, of course.

"Do you enjoy going around giving away your holes - your body, ownership of your body - behind his back?" I asked.

"I love it - I enjoy thinking about - about being your slave, your urinal bitch, about your piss sloshing around inside me while he's trying to make love to me like I'm some innocent sweet girl. About how much I've hurt for you. About how much I've been humiliated."

"Good. Now back up to the urinal."

"What?" She said, with a scared look on her face.

"I said put your back to the urinal!" I took her by the shoulders and half dragged and half shoved her. All it took was a quick shove with her shrieking, and I had her in position, her neck resting on the lip of the urinal.

"Open, urinal," I said. She looked up at me with doe eyes and opened her mouth. I rested my cock on her lips and let my piss stream into her waiting hole. She looked up at me, begging for my piss with her eyes as I filled her up.

Now, in all the times, I had pissed in her mouth. I had been at least somewhat nice about it. I had filled her mouth part way, or even all the way, and stopped so she could swallow. But this time, I wanted to try something different. I didn't stop, I just kept going.

Arianna's eyes got as wide as saucers as she realized I had no intention of stopping. Piss ran out of her mouth and down her body. Quickly reacting, she closed her mouth and tried to swallow, but it was too much, too fast. She coughed loudly as she tried to choke it down; tears coming to her eyes. Piss splashed off her cheeks, then her forehead as she tilted her head back, trying to remove herself from the stream, and piss began to collect inside the urinal. She started to recover, opening her mouth again, making a wretched face as I filled her again. But before she was full, I ran out of urine. A good bit of it was on her body, on the floor, and in the urinal.

"Mmmmm," she said as she collapsed, her ass falling onto the floor, into a small puddle, and she began to stroke her pussy, clearly aroused by what I had done to her.

"You said you wanted me to humiliate you, slut?"

"Mmmm, yes, master," she said. She looked down, broken and defeated.

"Good. Now drink what you missed out of the urinal. And lick it clean!"

"Master, I - I don't even know who's pissed in here!"

"I know, and I know that turns you on and you do too, now fucking drink it and lick it, Ari. NOW!"

Arianna sobbed as she looked up at me, pleading with her eyes, but she took a second too long. I put my hand on the back of her head, shoving her face into the receptacle until it pressed against the cool porcelain.

"I said LICK IT!" I shouted at her!

"Master! Ohhh, master, this is so - so - disgusting!" She began to cry again, tears falling from her face as she sniffled.

"Don't tell me you aren't loving this you whore."

Ari sniffled and nodded. She had come too far to turn back now. Slowly, she stuck her tongue out, closed her eyes, and began to convulse from head to toe as she put her lips to the yellow liquid that had collected at the bottom, and began to suck it into her mouth.

"I know this turns you on, Ari. You're shaking all over, you're so excited. You love being a nasty urinal whore, drinking piss out of a nasty men's room piss receptacle."

"Shut up," she said between her tears after she swallowed. "This is - this is so crazy - I feel so disgusting - this is the nastiest thing ever!"

I took her head and shoved it in. With my other hand, I began to finger her sloppy, cum-covered pussy. She shook with excitement, and this time the bitch actually started to greedily lap up the remnants of the bottom of the urinal.

"Don't cum yet you whore. It's going to get worse," I hinted.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered inside the urinal, then took another swallow. Greedily she drank it down as I fingered her, the level of disgust going straight to her head as she drank. When she was finished, I grabbed her hair and forced her head to the side of the urinal, watching as she nervously licked up the day's piss splatters from the side. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye as I dragged her face up and down the inside of the urinal. At first she seemed to resist, but after a couple trips up and down, I realized - the slut was actually sticking her tongue out willingly! and she was trying to finger herself!

"Oh, you nasty little whore. You're actually enjoying this, aren't you?"

"It's disgusting," she said, her voice shaking. "But it - it turns me on so much!"

"You want me to fuck your ass?" I asked, sliding a finger over her tight, exposed hole.

"You own me," she replied. "You can fuck me anywhere you want."

"But what do you want?" I asked. I spit on her face as I let go of her hair, watching as she willingly licked, kissed and sucked the inside of the urinal.

"I want you to use me, master. And fuck my ass."

"Suck the piss off the floor!"

"Master?!"

"NOW, Ari!" I gave her ass a hard slap, sending her face crashing into the urinal. I grabbed her hair again, pulling her harshly out of the urinal and tossing her onto the floor, into the puddle of piss, face- first.

"Owwww! Master!" She shrieked. She started to push herself off the floor, but I put my foot on the back of her neck and pushed her down until her face was directly in the small puddle I had made.

"Suck the piss off the floor and swallow it!"

"Master - ohhh, master, please!" She wailed.

"Drink it you worthless skank! Or I'm going to give you some marks your boyfriend won't be too pleased with, is that what you want?"

"No, no-ho-ho, master!" She cried.

"Then slurp it up. NOW!"

Arianna sniffled, trying to hold back her tears. She looked at me, her eyes watering again. Slowly, she turned her head until her mouth was on the floor, and then, submissively, her whole body shaking, she slurped. The piss that had puddled on the floor was sucked into her mouth bit by bit, and then she turned, looking at me with tear-stained eyes, and swallowed.

"Good. Now one more place for you to put that nasty mouth."

"What - where - where's that, Master?"

"I think you know where." I really did think she knew what I was going to make her do. She sat up, sniffled again, waiting for my answer with a terrified look on her face.

"Come on," I said. She stood, and I walked to the toilet. She followed slowly, trying to wring out her hair.

"Master - no. That's completely disgusting," she said as I pointed at the bowl. "People like - shit in there. I can't. I won't. Beat me as much as you want, but - please don't make me put my mouth on that - that thing!"

"You don't mean that, do you, Ari?" I said, speaking softly and caressing her face.

"I mean it. That's gross."

"Ari," I said. "This is the grossest thing you'll have to do. Probably ever. You've come so close. You've cleaned a urinal with your tongue, drank quarts of piss. Licked it off the floor. You'll always have to live with the fact that you've willingly drunk piss and licked a urinal because you're such a fucked up little disgusting slut that you get off to that shit."

"I know, master, I - I'll always be a urinal."

"So I'll give you a choice," I said, going all-in. "I put these binder clips back on your nipples and you put your head in there, lick the bowl, and I fuck your ass until you cum. Or, I walk out of here and you never see or touch or taste my cock again. It's up to you. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, master." She stood silently for several seconds.

"So - what's it going to be?"

"I can't - I'm - I need you to own me, master. So, I - I'll do it."

"Get on your knees, slut. NOW! You can start by lifting the seat and licking the rim."

Arianna looked at me. It was a glare like none other, like she hated me. She turned around though, and faced the toilet, and I grabbed her by the neck with my left hand and stroked her pussy with my right. It was as wet as any I'd ever felt. "You know you need this - to feel utterly and completely worthless!" I whispered in her ear. She nodded. It was like she was in a trance, like she was not even inside he own body or inside her own mind as she slowly knelt, her knees bucking and quivering the whole way.