All Comments on 'A Weekend at Aunt Shell's'

by nootnoot98

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 9 years ago
didn't read everything yet:

from what did read - excellent details with everything\awesome details

with everything ..... ..... how about something like this here the sequel :

they almost get caught his mother more than few times ["[" strange ways

/ weird ways {` ways that you'll never really find most stories about people

almost getting completely caught `} "]"] ... ... the3rdstoryhere ; that should

go something like this (* the aunt gets boyfriend \ the nephew gets girlfriend

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT neither them wanna give up on

thee other their sexcaped *) ...... ...... ...... OF COURSE CONTINUE WITH

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PERFECTION DETAILS WITH EVERYTHING

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 9 years ago
Next Time...

...try getting through puberty and actually HAVING sex before trying to write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmm, good read...but Riodebastard needs to shut the *!@#$ up.

I don't understand why someone would say such negative things considering that rio himself never had sex...well unless you include furniture and a vacuum cleaner.

I thought the story was hot...I always love aunts with big breasts.

Please continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1

This story is abut as interesting as his biography.

Story1986Story1986about 9 years ago
Not a terrible first attempt but...

It's not a bad story at all, and it definitely does have some potential but next time, I would drag it out a little! You've got PLENTY of time to tell us how each character is feeling, smelling and hearing. What does she taste like? What does her pussy look like? Has she ever thought of him in a sexual way before? How big is his cock? Like I said: lots of potential! I'd also like to see Mom in the next story too! ;) Keep's'em coming to keep us cumming!

P.S. Please! Please ignore the trolls! It's so much easier to be an overly-critical, talentless, angry, basement-dwelling shithead than it is to creatively stick your neck out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That was a quickly or what?

Is this is a story/joke its ok. but if you want to make a incest Story please take your time. give more details. setup the environment. be more romantic, not just a "barabum-barabam, I get in I get out" Story. Maybe you have potential, but have to cultivate it!

nootnoot98nootnoot98almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You for Feedback...

Hello, all...

I thank you for your constructive criticism (some of you, anyway...) This is my first time trying to write some sort of story and if it did not live up to some sort of expectation, I apologize. I am new to this website so I'll need to kind of look around and "study" it a little bit. As for now, I'll answer a few of your questions...

1) I was not born in 1998, I just selected some random number. Totally not lying.

2) You really don't know if I've had sex before because you don't know my age.

3) I will be fixing up my biography and my account soon to make it less boring.

4) This was literally my first story I have ever shared to the public so I am a little bit of a noob to this sorta thing.

Thank you to those who gave me good suggestions for future stories, this story, however will not continue... it was just one short story, no moms will be involved. Maybe in later stories ;)

Thank you,

nootnoot98

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lovely

I want to do my aunt Becky someday......

gotranegotranealmost 9 years ago
A Bit,"Whammy Bammy"!

I agree that a single encounter shouldn't last 10 pages. However, it shouldn't be rushed to under 500 words either. Except for a couple of typos, it's quite good. Keep writing and we'll certainly keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
horny aussie

I liked the story line, and I was going to say that I would have liked to have seen mum get his stiff cocked crapped into her pussy but I read in your comment that this is a one of attempt. So with that I would like to see you write a follow on chapter with aunt Shell and please make her get pregnant with at least twins, but triplets or quads would be much better. Please make your story much longer as this length that you've written has left us swinging in the breeze a bit, but seeing it's your first attempt I'll give you a pass this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Oh I shot my load to that thank you, I want more of your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous