A Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 06

Story Info
Their weekend away together continues.
3.9k words
4.71
12k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

As always, I recommend reading the previous chapters for continuity. And thank you for reading.

*

Entering the bedroom, I slip off my shirt and bra, letting them fall onto the floor. Pulling back the comforter, I slip between the soft flannel sheets. Drawing the blankets up and over me, I look towards the door, waiting for you to follow me to bed. As you enter the bedroom and toss your shirt on the floor next to mine, I roll onto my side. Slipping between the sheets, you snuggle up to me, your arms wrapping around me. I moan as I feel your body almost perfectly melding with mine. The heat of your breath on my neck makes me shiver, even though our bodies and flannel sheets are warming up the bed quickly.

"I'm glad you talked me into coming up here for the weekend," I say quietly.

"I knew you would be," you reply kissing my shoulder. "And we still have the rest of the weekend to enjoy too."

"MMmmmm." I close my eyes and wiggle myself back against you, taking a deep breath. I can't help but wonder if I will awaken to find you gone again, "Are you gonna be here when I wake up?"

"I don't know. Maybe." You know for a fact that you can't answer me for sure. It all depends on what happens through the night. Being in such a remote location, although breathtaking in so many ways, there is always the possibility of wildlife making themselves at home near the cabin.

You sense my slight uncertainty from your statement, and relaxing me, you nuzzle and kiss my neck as your hands caress my soft skin. I smile to myself as I think about what awaits us tomorrow. Unless you have looked in my bag, you have no idea what I have brought with me...and although I am anxious to show you, that surprise will have to wait until tomorrow. I sigh contentedly as I slowly drift off to sleep.

Being in unfamiliar surroundings, I am restless...more so than I thought I might be. I awaken a few times and contemplate getting up, but instead decide to remain in bed with you, listening to you as you sleep. After lying awake for about 30 minutes, I quietly climb out of bed and pick up the knit blanket from the foot of the bed, wrapping it around me. I open the drapes a little and look up at the stars. I am amazed at how bright they shine, and I can easily see the appeal this place has for you.

I quietly move through the bedroom and go into the living room, glancing over at the smoldering embers in the fireplace. Standing in front of the window, I look out towards the lake. The bright moonlight reflects off the water's smooth surface, illuminating just about everything outside. With the blanket wrapped around me, I gaze through the window, seemingly lost in my thoughts. I notice the leaves on the trees and branches moving from a slight breeze, and although I can't feel it, I still get a chill all over me.

I pull the blanket tighter around me, pondering if I should try to go back to sleep or find a fun and arousing way to awaken you. I giggle quietly to myself as I think about waking you, gently stroking and sucking you while you sleep, rousing you with the warmth and wetness of my mouth. I inhale deeply and close my eyes, tilting my head back as I anticipate how your body would feel responding to me. I stand still for a few seconds, then slowly open my eyes as I feel a presence behind me. Although I didn't hear you, I know you are there. As I face the window, I lick my lips, ready for the warmth of yours when they cover mine as you kiss me.

"Did I wake you?" I ask.

"No," you reply as you stand directly behind me, your arms encircling me. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah...I was tossing and turning...and didn't want to wake you."

You tenderly kiss the small exposed skin on my neck, and I tilt my head to the side as I feel the heat of your breath. MMmmm, it always feels so good. Your hand caresses my long hair, your fingers running through it. I feel you move my hair aside as you expose more of my neck to you, kissing it. Oh yes, you definitely found my weak spot and are obviously going to exploit it as much as you can. You trail soft slow kisses upwards to my ear. With each gentle kiss, you taste my warm skin with your tongue sending chills all through me. My body shudders and trembles as the all so familiar electric sensations from your kisses and tongue spread like wildfire throughout my body.

You slowly turn me around to face you, and looking into your eyes, I open up the blanket and wrap my arms around your shoulders. Smiling at me, your hands immediately cup my breasts slowly, gently massaging them. Your fingers are on my nipples, squeezing them, feeling them harden. I lean closer to you, kissing your lips. You know how sensitive my nipples are and I breathe deeply as you cause those twinges deep inside me. My kisses intensify as you continue to manipulate my nipples between your fingers and thumbs.

Your lips part as I kiss you so very passionately. When I slide my tongue into your mouth tasting you, you in turn suck on it drawing it deeper. Your cock responds as the passion between us intensifies, and it rises quickly pressing against me. You let go of my nipples and your hands slide down my body. You reach around me and grab my ass with authority, your hands massaging and squeezing each cheek.

Pressing my hardened nipples against your chest, I slowly rub them back and forth as your fingers continue to play with my ass. You look at me and smile, "Let's go back to bed," you whisper. I don't answer, but you know I have no objections to your suggestion. You lead me back to the bedroom, and lay down on top of the comforter.

The glow of the moonlight dimly lights the room, but it is still enough for us to see each other. Climbing onto the bed with you, I pull the blanket up over us as I position myself over you. You pull me down onto you, kissing me deeply your hands roving up and down my back and over my ass. I gently rock back and forth, feeling your rock hard cock rubbing against my pussy. Pushing myself up, I break our kiss. Looking down at you, I slowly massage your chest, rubbing your neck and torso. Your hands slide up and down my thighs, your fingers caressing and teasing me.

I arch my back and stretch, giving you a full view of my breasts with their hardened nipples, and you slide your hands upwards, your fingers curling around them. You sink your fingers in, digging into my skin, massaging and squeezing my breasts. I lean forward and push against your hands, enjoying the feel of them. I close my eyes and tilt my head back, my long hair tickling my ass and your thighs.

You moan as you feel the softness of my hair draping over your skin. "Mmmm, that feels nice," you whisper.

I open my eyes and look down at you. Smiling seductively, I lean down and kiss you gently on the mouth. As I do, you feel my breasts pressing against your chest. I smile at you again as I kiss your neck and chest, slowly working my way down your body, my hard nipples trailing down your stomach. They drag against your skin as I gradually make my way down your chest and stomach moving towards your hardened cock. I look up at you as I slip the rounded head of your cock between my cleavage. You watch me intently as you feel the soft skin of my breasts surrounding your cock.

I rock back and forth, the weight of my large breasts pressing onto you. You reach down and squeeze them together trapping your stiff cock between them. Smiling at you, my eyes meet yours in a lustful gaze. I can't hold myself back any longer, and I look down, seeing the head of your cock sliding upwards beckoning me. Mmmmm, I can feel a hint of precum in the tip and must taste you. I slowly lower my mouth, opening my lips slightly. I run the tip of my tongue over my lips anticipating your taste, then slowly caress the head with light gentle flicks of my tongue like a cat lapping up milk.

You let go of my breasts and allow me to do whatever I want with your cock. You already know the talent and skill I possess and the incredible pleasure I am able to give you with my mouth, and close your eyes enjoying the sensations you are already receiving. I slowly lick your way down your stiff shaft, to your balls, then back up again. I take special delight on grabbing your rock hard shaft with my hand as I flick my tongue over the raised ridge just under the head. I know of your 'sweet' spot on the underside of your cock, and I make a point of teasing it with my tongue. I hear you groan, which makes me want to take even more time teasing you, so I flick my tongue slowly back and forth at first, then faster.

Licking the head again I lower my mouth over the head and softly kiss your cock in long sucking kisses. My tongue is slick with saliva as I move it down the length of your cock, then back up to the swollen and sensitive head again. I gently nibble on the tip, my teeth sinking into the skin right before my tongue swirls over it. You gasp when the different sensations send your mind reeling, the head of your cock treated to one type of pressure then another.

I grin to myself when I hear you react to me. How I do enjoy teasing you this way. Lowering my head I again take your cock slowly in my mouth. With extreme care and gentleness I apply pressure with my teeth on the tender skin of your shaft as I slide my mouth down. Inch by inch I swallow your cock. With my lips tightly wrapped around you, I start to caress your balls, squeezing them, caressing them. Sucking gently and then harder, my mouth starts to milk your cock. As I slowly lift my head up, I gently drag my teeth along your hard shaft, feeling your body tense up from the light scraping sensation they give you.

I suck harder as the head of your cock nears my lips. Still massaging your balls, I release your cock from my lips. I look up at you as I grin mischievously, seeing you laying with your head back, your eyes closed and your mouth slightly agape from the incredible pleasure I am giving you. I repeat my actions over and over again, bringing you closer to your orgasm, but not actually having you cum. I smile to myself as I hear your moans and feel your body responding to me. Letting go of your balls, I move forward sliding up your body. Straddling you, I lean down and take your lower lip into my mouth, sucking on it. As you run your hands up my thighs and onto my ass, I raise myself above your stiff cock.

I slowly lower my smooth silky pussy lips over your saliva coated cock. I rub my pussy over the head, then along the length. Angling my hips, I gently push downwards, very slowly taking the tip of your cock into me. I begin to fuck you, but only the head of your cock. Slowly up and down. I can only take so much of this teasing, as I want to feel you...need to feel you...inside me. I exhale heavily and loudly as I gradually take more of your cock, slowly embedding it into my pussy.

With your shaft sliding inside me, I stretch my body, my breasts only inches from your face. I pause for a moment with your cock halfway inside my wet pussy, then squeeze it tightly around you. I impale myself the rest of the way onto your cock and knowing your reaction would be a gasp, I lower one nipple to your mouth at the same time. You moan as you feel the incredible heat and wetness of my pussy on your cock and the hardness of my nipple in your mouth. MMmmmm, you feel so fucking good, and I am sure you are thinking the same thing.

I start fucking you with a slow rhythm, your hard shaft sliding almost all the way out of me then slowly sliding all the way back in again. You take a hold of my other breast and pull it towards your mouth, sucking one nipple then the other...then treating me to both nipples sucked at the same time. I can tell by the intensity in which you are sucking my nipples that it is agonizing for you to lay still, and that you want to pump your cock in and out of my pussy.

You swirl your tongue on my nipples in time to me riding you. Each time I squeeze my pussy onto your cock, you respond by flicking your tongue over my nipple. You know this drives me crazy. My moans start to get louder and I know it's not going to be very long before I cum...and you sense it too. You start to push upwards, driving your hard shaft into me. Our bodies move together, our slow tender movements replaced with hard lustful fucking. I feel my body letting go as I am getting closer to orgasm.

I just want to be fucked hard, and I groan loudly as you grab my hips and pull me downwards onto your cock. I feel the waves of orgasm building, intensifying, my pussy spasming. "Ohhhh, yessss...ohhh fuck," I moan. You feel my body shuddering, quivering all over. My arms give way and I lay down onto you, gasping for air. You wrap your arms around me, feeling me trembling and shuddering all over, while holding me close to you.

"Damn Babe...are you OK?" you whisper.

"Yesss," I murmur. "Ohh yeahhh. I am gonna sleep great now."

You hold me tight against you and roll us over. "You're not going to sleep now Babe...not after that. I am way too awake to let you even think about sleeping," you say with a grin.

"Ooohhhh, I like the sound of that," I reply with a giggle.

You brush my hair away from my face as you kiss me. Your lips gently touch mine as your tongue probes my mouth, slowly sliding in and out. My legs fall open as you lay on top of me, your rock hard cock still buried inside me. MMmmmmm, you feel so good. I wrap my arms around you, my hands gliding up and down your back. Your kisses intensify as you begin to fuck me, using just the head of your cock. You know how much I love to feel your cock sliding very slowly inside me. I hungrily suck on your tongue as you tease me with just the head of your cock, sliding it in and then almost out of me. You push a little deeper, teasing me even more...making me ache to feel you.

I moan into your mouth when you push your rigid shaft into me just a little further. My hands slide down your back, gripping your ass. I sink my nails into you, trying to pull you into me, wanting to feel you so deep, but you manage to resist the urge to drive your cock into me. My lustful moans quickly turn to whimpers of desire. I tilt my hips up to you, my ankles hooking around your thighs, trying to pull you into me again. I hear you chuckle as you hear me. You certainly know how to tease me, and take special pleasure in doing it.

You look into my eyes as you slowly push your cock deep, which only makes mine close as you fill me. You feel my entire body respond to you, lifting upwards against you, the long deep moan you elicit from me. "Open your eyes Babe," you whisper. I reopen them as you pull out of me, only to have them instinctively close again when you move into me. "Open...keep them open," you say again.

I smile at your words, and open my eyes again, looking up at you. "It's so hard to when..." You deliberately pull your cock out and then slowly slide it into me, distracting me. "...When...when you're slowly..." You move out and in to me again. "...When...when you do this to me," I stammer. My eyes close once more, my body moving upwards against you.

"Open them," you say to me again. I do as you ask and you see the pleasure you are giving me in my eyes. "MMMmmmmm...you're so tight Baby...so wet," you whisper as you kiss my neck. My fingers curl and my nails dig into your back as you gradually increase your tempo, making a point of giving me a powerful thrust with your cock with the last inch or so.

You gradually increase your speed fucking me, but not by much. My moans tell you everything you need to know as to what I am enjoying the most, as well as how my body responds to you.

You lift yourself up and off me, taking a kneeling position between my legs. You push my legs upwards and against my body, your cock still sliding in and out of me. It is just light enough for you to see the outline of your cock disappearing into my pussy, both you and me glistening from the abundance of wetness...not to mention the unmistakable sound of your cock moving in and out of me. You make a point of teasing me using barely the tip of your cock to fuck me. You know this makes me crazy. I clench the comforter in my hands and try to pull myself towards you, desperate to have more of you inside me.

"Please, Baby," I moan.

Hearing me, you immediately get a sly grin on your face. "Please, what?"

"Please fuck me...don't tease me..."

"Yeah? I know you like it," you reply as you push yourself completely into me then quickly pull almost all the way out.

"Aaahhhhhh...yesss...just like that..." I whisper.

You chuckle at the tone of my voice...hearing my sense of need...my urgency...my craving for you. Deciding to make me wait for what I want, you pull your cock completely out of me then scoot down the bed. You immediately bury your face in my pussy, your tongue probing me, dipping into my wetness. Still holding my legs up, you alternate between tongue fucking me and sucking my swollen smooth pussy lips into your mouth.

"Oohhhhh fuck!"

You respond by moaning and humming as you take my clit between your lips, sucking it, gently teething it. I squirm as your oral assault makes me gasp for air. You alternate between sucking and nibbling on my clit and tongue fucking me, varying everything as you go. I release the comforter and run my fingers through your hair, pulling at it. You let go of my legs and slide your hands up over my stomach, taking a hold of my breasts. Your index fingers and thumbs quickly latch onto my nipples, squeezing them, twisting and gently pulling on them. You certainly know how to press all my buttons and you kick my excitement level up a couple of notches. With my feet resting on the bed, I lift my hips and ass upwards, grinding my pussy against your face.

"MMmmmm...oh my god Baby...that feels sooo fuckin' good," I moan. Your mouth feels absolutely incredible, and there is no way I want to hold off cumming. My fingers pull at your hair, guiding you, not that you need any guidance, moving your head up and down, my hips going in the opposite direction. You hum and moan again as your mouth sucks my clit with more pressure and intensity.

Almost immediately my back arches, and my legs stiffen but only for a moment before they begin to tremble. My moans deepen and my head rolls side to side. My body shudders all over with uncontrollable spasms and my fingers tug harder at your hair. "Aahhh...Oh, Baby...I'm gonna cum!"

"MMMmmmmm..." You continue your oral and manual onslaught, bringing me to the peak of my orgasm so very rapidly. Even before I have finished cumming, you let go of my nipples and clit and climb atop me, sinking your cock deep inside my pussy. Right away, you feel my pussy contracting all around your hard shaft, and hold yourself completely inside me for a few seconds before you begin to pound my pussy deep. As I try to catch my breath, you cover my mouth with yours, your tongue tasting mine. With what little energy I can muster, I squeeze my pussy tight around your cock. The added pressure quickly sends you over the edge.

"Fuckkkk! I'm cumming!" you growl. Right away I feel the heat of your cum filling my pussy, your cock pulsating and throbbing. I wrap my legs around you, pulling you tighter against me as you moan loudly, over and over again. As the throbbing of your cock slowly diminishes, you relax your arms, and I feel the weight of your body pressing harder against me, forcing the air from my lungs. My hands slowly move up and down your back, gently massaging you. You lift your head and beam a smile at me before gently kissing my lips. "Damn Babe...that was awesome," you say quietly.

"MMmmmmm. That you are," I reply.

You lay on top of me, kissing me again. "OK...now you can go to sleep," you say playfully.

""Got anything so I don't mess up the comforter?"

You chuckle and roll off me, "Nope...I figured you could just use the old washboard outside and get it clean tomorrow."

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers
12