A Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

"Ha! Yeah right...like that'll happen," I reply quickly.

You climb off the bed and hand me a small towel from the bathroom. As I take it from you, I giggle, "What...you're not gonna lick and suck me clean? You know I'd do it for you."

"Maybe next time Babe...I'm worn out," you say as you climb back on the bed with me and pull the blanket up over us.

I curl up next to you with my head on your chest, and my hand on your stomach. It takes only a couple of minutes and you are sound asleep again, sleeping as deeply as you were when I got up a little while ago. I roll onto my back and feel your cum oozing from me. Moving the towel out of the way, I slip a finger into me, then slide it into my mouth tasting you, savoring the hot sticky cum you have filled me with.

To be continued...

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers
12