All Comments on 'A Welcome Plague Ch. 01'

by BBWBetsy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BigChiefBigChiefalmost 8 years ago
Nipple Ripple

Frozen Human breast milk with a ribbon of chocolate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ok until...

You threw in some lies of feminist propaganda a few paragraphs in. I stopped reading at that point. Women in first world countries are already equal. To think otherwise shows your level of either ignorance or gullibility to believe in lies that have been repeatedly debunked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
keep it up

Good story with potential, ignore the ignorant and misogynistsic--

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

I love the story, even though some people might call it misogynist or sexist and the like. But it's literotica, almost every story is sexist in some way or another. Plus, it's your story! Don't forget that. I have a few suggestions though, it's a little hard to read with the cut backs about the plague and the recovery time, it would make it easy it to read if it was all just one big paragraph. Or make the cutbacks bigger and more spaced out, same goes with the "current" time period of the story. Well, all in all I am looking forward to more!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1almost 8 years ago
Great story

Great story, loved the plot and what came after. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeah, right...

I'm a feminist, and even I know that the world wouldn't be "more efficient". And common sense instead of fighting?

Please.

Yes, war is stupid and men are violent, but if we women held control over everything a la this story, do you really think that we would have no fighting?

We'd be pressing Big Red Buttons within weeks, simply because of the fact that our main opposition had been removed; without a common enemy (read: MEN), we women turn on each other faster than you can say "catfight".

I tried and I failed to get engaged with this fiction. While no great lover of men, the world you describe is far too misandrist (can't believe I used that word) for my taste.

andyaandyaabout 7 years ago
hmmm

Being a male i like the idea of having any female i wanted.

the plot is good but you wrote it to short it needed a lot more to it.

as to the size of his "equipment " 12" good size but baseballs come on that going to hurt if a girl goes cowgirl at force plus it will block some of the length down to about 6" ? As you never get them between his legs

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyabout 6 years ago
Really?

Okay, lots of issues with the blatant sexism here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Funny

It's a good story by its funny how you think a world run by women would be better, also I believe in such a world fascist governments ruled by men would take over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lol why would be people be mad? Yet another ridiculous porno world and IMO a relatively well written one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous