All Comments on 'A Were Story Ch. 04'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love it!!!!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
O My Holy Werewolf

This is the best We're story ever. How are you so amazing at this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ahhhhh! Brilliant chapter!

Roy and Kylie's introduction is hotter than ten suns! So in love with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sooooo Good

Your writing is so good that I check this site everyday for your updates, it makes mundane life bearable. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh my word!

My menopausal hot sweats are back but only because of your story. You are a brilliant writer so keep going. Please do not leave us hanging with this story. So many times a good story has not been finished on Literotica but yours is something special.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
I'm enjoying this story.

I wish we had a little more time with each couple though. As soon as there is some progress, we are whisked away to something else. Quality time with the couples and quality time with the cousins is needed. We don't have to see 5 events every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I cannot get enough.

I'm surprised that Caleb could restrain himself from Cassandra's wolf. I love that Rinaldi has his hands full. Roy and Kylie couldn't be hotter. You have perfect mate matches. Please continue til they all have pups!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Addicted

Please please describe Caleb and Cassie more! I love this couple. The alpha needs his mate to become his true partner.

willieonewillieoneover 6 years ago
Love it.

Awesome love Kylie and that she is already accepting Roy as her mate, not a fan of Kennedy at all maybe that will change and hope Cassie and her wolf have a long talk and connect so she can accept her awesome mate!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kylie's age?

I was so happy to see this chapter. I was hunting for it but I have to say, Kylie and Roy is really putting me off. I believe she is still in her teens but she acts like a toddler and maybe if Roy was also a teenager it would be cute but he is a grown man. Over 200 years old so he might as well be in his 40s and she is at best 18 so their paring creeps me out.

Allot of people are into to that, just not me.

Oh well, I like the other characters and look forward to more chapters and will just skip over the kylie/roy scenes.

Keep up the good work.

ogianoogianoover 6 years ago
What's With The Title?

Idiot author doesn't even know what the title means - all wrong in any way you cut it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ignore the haters

Love your story please keep going. It's much easier to tear something down than to build it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is fantastic.

Please don't let the asinine comments from others stop you from continuing with your story. You write wonderfully and I think that Roy and Kylie are your best couple. Age doesn't matter especially in the werewolf/fantasy realm. They are so hot for each other and all couples demonstrate different sides of human relationships. Why are people bitchin'? Be happy that you get to read an amazing story for free by a passionate talented writer.

latifahazellatifahazelover 6 years ago
Don't Write Kennedy So Harshly

First off, let me tell you that this story is great! I always appreciate interracial Were stories. And I love all the characters...but especially Kennedy. From her history, it makes sense that she would be protective over her sister and cousin, but I just ask if you could be a little bit more compassionate in her character development. I know she is being rather harsh right now, but given what went through and taking on the responsibility her family at a young age it makes sense for her to have this tough shell. If she keeps snapping at everyone at this rate, she is going to start making enemies and it's going be hard for the reader to empathize with her. I mean Caleb was short tempered and a "sour puss" before he met Cassie, so why can't Kennedy come around just the same now that she has met Rinaldi.

Just a suggestion. I do really love this story as there is nothing like it on the Nonhuman category. But as someone who would identity more with Kennedy than any of the other characters, I would like to see her redemption sooner than later!

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28over 6 years ago
AWESOME! !

This story is one of the best I've read on this site so far! So please continue! I can not wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
double ugh!.

Yep,Kennedy is a total bitch. Again,I get why she feels she needs to be strong,but you followed a stranger cross country,for Pete's sake! NOW is not the time to be questioning EVERYTHING!!! And no,the kylie/Roy age difference isn't bothersone-as I've said previouslyTHEY are the most interesting couple!!!Anyhoo,LOVE IT,infinite stars can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work

Please keep going i love this storyline. Also I'm sure Kennedy will be awesome alpha bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please please please

Please add your next chapter soon!

madameescargotmadameescargotover 6 years ago
Kennedy is 100% justified, Kylie is an idiot, great story so far

Her cousin has been missing for months and until she found out she's been kept in another state in a compound run by actual werewolves, not necessarily of her own free will, and that's she's in some way been hurt. The story implies that werewolves (albiet probably not these ones) changed Cassie against her will and possibly raped her, so its not like werewolves aren't dangerous in this universe. Caleb, Rinaldi, and Roy are all described as or act aggressively. I'm pretty sure they're not just going to let them leave either. Kennedy snapping at the people she thinks kidnapped/lured them all there to their deaths is justified. She's my favorite. You'd think Rinaldi would be more sympathetic to someone thinking they'll never return to their home again or grieving over the loss of her family, right?

And although Kylie was right that werewolves exist, the fact that she refuses to entertain the notion that they might be dangerous is absolutely bonkers. Again, I can't stress enough how Cassie got there in the first place and you have a side character plotting to take out their own alpha... This place isn't safe. Kylie is my least favorite.

Great story so far. My advice: if you're going to grow a character, do it with Kylie first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please keep this story going!!!!

I'm so hooked on this story. I'm so digging the Roy and Kylie paring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are amazing. Don't stop!

I love Roy and Kylie. They are hot hot hot. Their opposite attracts thing is perfect. A were's mate is a perfect compliment to its wolf. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please add another chapter soon!

I keep checking for a new chapter. The suspense is unbearable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When will you add another chapter?

Please add another chapter soon!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impatiently waiting!

This story has me riveted... can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The writing is kind of bad. You're sentences are entirely too long and all over the place. Good authors are succinct and able to get to the point using as few as possible. Honestly, you created faux paragraphs that are only two sentences! If you have three commas in sentence you are doing something wrong. The long sentences aren't even action packed. This story is unreadable and I will be dropping it at this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES