All Comments on 'A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 01'

by bearmad1963

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
lostprincesslostprincessover 13 years ago
Interesting...

The story so far seems interesting. Alot of grammer mistakes though. Also you said she was a virgin but inserted a dildo to pleasure herself??

RattlertooRattlertooover 13 years ago
Keep going

Seems like a descent beginning. I too noticed the grammar mistakes but it did not hinder the story. As far as the virgin/dildo issue. Maybe she is a virgin because she chooses a machine over a man. I hope you will continue to write. Your skills will improve with practice.

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Okay

But it's all tell tell tell. There's no dialogue and I feel like I'm at a remove from the characters, watching them from far away while someone tells me what's going on. There are good things here, but you need to get to them. An editor, or at least a grammar check, would help some, too.

wlo2001wlo2001over 13 years ago
Intresting story

I would like to read some more, you seem to have a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's ok...

It's ok but not great. You have a good idea here but it just isnt flowing. Its choppy and the grammer isnt very good. I think you should get an editor... That would help alot. Put more dialogue in there and when you're writing be sure not to squish things together. You do have a good raw idea there... You just need some more practice to hone your skill. Keep going on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good idea, work on follow through

I think this has the beginnings of a promising piece. You need to work on the dialogue and grammer, this will really allow the story to flow. The story is interesting just keep working on it. Looking forward to a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

good start... but keep an eye on your grammer. its a promising story would like to read more... so keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
like it but

This could be a good story but it does not flow. You really should get an editor. But I really would like to read more. Thank u for sharing. Mechmanas

HendrixieaHendrixieaover 13 years ago
Only one problem.

I loved your story, but there is one small problem. You say she has a brother in the beginning of the story, but by the middle she has no siblings. Did her brother die as well as her parents. I would love to see a second chapter or this story made into a true multi part series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
VERY good start

though like people have said, watch the grammar! its worse than mine and I havent been able to get a story on here, so gratz there!!!

LustforAlphasLustforAlphasover 13 years ago
Dialog

I'm an author on here and my writing is far from perfect. However, I have learned to make a story flow better(which every author needs) you need dialog and to let your characters' actions tell the story and details instead of you telling us everything. As far as grammar goes, get an editor to make it better, but it still won't be perfect so do not worry to much or get discouraged. If I remember correctly, Alpha Bravo Team is a good example on story flow. It's located under Romance or you can read the top rated stories to get examples. Good start and good luck. =)

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Go for it!

I am an avid reader for a nonhuman story esp a werewolf story. I like your way of telling though you need some improvements here and there (not that i will be a better writter than you, believe me) But as the others said, in a story there should be the dialogues, the consistency of the plot should be mapped out beforehand, grammar accuracy is also needed and after those are fulfilled, you will sail hoo with your story. Good luck for your next chapter. I will be on the sideline to cheer you up.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I like this plot alot. I like the characters and I think this can develop into a great story. That said, I do think you need to work with someone to smooth it out and help with corrections on grammar and spelling mistakes. I hope you will continue to write and that you will seek someone out to help you. I look forward to seeing how these characters develop. I would recommend that you work on writing in paragraphs so that you aren't writing one sentence and then spacing it like there is a new paragraph for the next one. It breaks it up too much and makes it hard to keep the right sense of continuity. Good luck with your continued writing.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Like The Story

I like your story even with the typos. I hope that you will keep on pluging at it. Do not let anyone tell you to stop. You will inprove with time.

Thank You

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

i like the start of this, and i'll be reading the rest.

as some have pointed out do try to get help from either a friend or an editor. there are many little typo's that shouldn't be in here. try to work on the correct use for when your characters are talking : " blablabla" Brad said. it makes it that much easier to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Question...

I decided to reread this story from the beginning as it's been awhile and noticed at the very beginning you said she had a brother named Paul then a little later, said that she had no siblings. I will continue reading, and hope you do explain.

silvereyesvixensilvereyesvixenabout 9 years ago
So Excited to see you have returned to write this story!!!

For many years I've remembered reading only a few chapters of Kay, please continue to write such good ones as this one is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
im lost

im looking for a similar story like this one but with a female were tiger who gets sick at the smell of an antibacterial substance found in first aid kits and hospitals.

can someone please tell me what the title to the story is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to anonymous

I think it's "A cat among wolves" written by kitten101

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 8 years agoAuthor
MY book will no longer be posted here sorry.

I have been told by a few of my readers that my work is been copied and used in other stories.

I have now transferred all of my story to wattpad. I'm sick of people copying my story and using it.

My watt pad name is bearmad50 this is the link for you.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/bearmad50

I have posted chapters 1 - 14 on that sight. Please come and check it out. I will no longer be posing this story here. Bye thanks for all your support over the years. From Kay.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 8 years agoAuthor
New wattpad name

My new wattpad name is bearmad50kayclarke . Come and join me on wattpad

MistyFlowerMistyFlowerover 5 years ago
more

waitingfor update. i like tbe story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good start!

You're off to a very good start. Waiting for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep up the good work😘

You are a good tighter and you could probably make and publish a hole series of books off this story line if you have not already 😘👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbearmad1963@bearmad1963
310 Followers
ATTENTION. I have been told by a few of my readers that my work is been copied and used in other stories. I have opened an account on wattpad and I'm thinking of transferring my story to there. I have now transferred all of my story to wattpad. I'm sick of people copyin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES