A Whore for Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just the other day, he had suggested a threesome. With her mouth buried in Colleen's strawberry-blonde pussy and Aaron's cock slamming her from behind, Linda decided that she would accommodate her husband's latest request. She had charged him $3000 for anal just the other night, what would two women be worth? If she had to split it – about $2500 each, a total of $5000 should be fine. Then, she looked at Colleen's delighted face. Why split it? She felt sure that Colleen would be willing to party with her and Michael, her husband was a good lay. She could pocket all of the money herself. If Colleen wasn't willing, there was always the hot black girl that kept coming back to the casino – Brianna or Kianna, something like that. The hot black woman looked like she could be a whore in the bedroom. As far as Linda was concerned, a whore was what she intended to keep right on being.

12