A Whore is Born Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,011 Followers

So, with no options left, she started to remove her bra. A click of a strap and a few tugs later, her bra was being dragged off from under her dress. She then looked for somewhere to hide it. Looking around, the only place was the bin. She placed it at the bottom, concealing it by covering it with a pile of tissues. Next came the g-string. She raised her skirt, and slid it off, noting how wet it had become. Whatever was about to happen to her, somehow her body was responding in a contrary way to what the sensible part, the part that wanted to be a loving, faithful wife, was telling her.

As she stepped out of the g-string, she screwed it up into a ball in one of her hands, lowered her dress and looked at herself in the mirror. She was still breathing heavily. Inside a whore was being born and there was nothing she could from stopping it. She was being cruelly forced into this but that did not prevent her from feeling like a horny whore.

She then saw that her nipples were aggressively pointing out against the thin material of her dress. This was not good. Thankfully it was getting dark outside so her husband and most of the other guests would not notice. But she knew that the Ambassador would.

Steeling herself for what was to follow, she made her way out of the bathroom and back to the dinner table. Now that her big tits had been freed by the unnecessary constraints of her bra, she could feel them shake up and down with each step. Strangely she felt more natural this way.

She approached the two bodyguards who, upon hearing her approach, turned their heads to look back. They must have seen her tits shaking deliciously and her fat nipples pointing out through her dress for they immediately looked down at her chest and smiled. Debbie, with as much confidence as she could muster, walked through the doorway and in between these two black thugs.

As she approached the table, she saw that a starter of fish soup had been served and people were too busy eating and chatting to notice Debbie returning from the bathroom. As quickly as she could in order that no one would notice her bouncing tits, she sat down next to the Ambassador.

As she did, the Ambassador looked over and politely smiled as you would when one of your guests had returned. "Very nice." He said. "I can see that you have removed your bra. You should never wear one. It is important for a whore to have her tits free, it makes them more accessible for her man, for her Master…

"And do you have the g-string for me?"

Debbie was still holding the g-string tightly in her right hand. It had been screwed up into a ball in order to disguise it as a hanky. Discreetly she passed it to the Ambassador under the table who greedily grabbed it from her.

"Very nice and damp I see" he said, as he held her most intimate item of clothing. "Clearly you are a horny little slut who loves to be treated like a bitch whore."

Then, calmly as ever, he lifted the g-string up to his nose and smelt it. It was still crumpled up in a tight ball so anyone looking would have thought that he was merely using his handkerchief to dab his nose. As he inhaled, he closed his eyes and savoured the sweet smell of Debbie's pussy.

Debbie naturally was mortified at his behaviour. This man, in front of her husband, was brazenly and unashamedly, smelling her underwear. It was positively humiliating. And yet still such a turn on…

"Oh that is marvellous, the aroma of a bitch in heat is really something to behold…"

As the Ambassador taunted her, Debbie, hands trembling, began to eat her soup. She was terrified that people would begin to notice that something was amiss so she wanted to appear as normal as possible. The Ambassador, to Debbie's relief, put down her g-string and shoved it into his trouser pocket. For the moment at least, potential disaster had been averted. The Ambassador then started to eat his soup, kept up the pretence with the other guests by exchanging a few pleasantries with them and, for a brief time, normality reigned.

Of course, it would not last.

As the soup course was being finished, the Ambassador's left hand snaked under the table and he placed it on top of Debbie's right knee. Without a word being exchanged, he slowly moved it up her leg, until it came to rest on the lovely white flesh above the tops of her stockings. As he finished off his soup, and without looking directly at her, he whispered, "Spread your legs."

Debbie obeyed as she struggled to maintain her composure under this intimidating and powerful assault (she was afraid that at any moment she could drop her spoon and create a scene, such was the fear cursing through her body). Slowly uncrossing her legs, she spread them as far as she dared.

As the black waiters cleared up the diners plates, the Ambassador's hand moved up to the very tops of her thighs and started to make its way towards the bitch's sopping wet cunt. Debbie was looking at her husband, who was holding the entire table's attention with one of his war stories. Fortunately he was not looking directly at her since he may have noticed that she was struggling to keep her composure. Her breathing had intensified and she felt her big nipples thrusting up against her thin dress.

The Ambassador's hand inevitably moved down on to Debbie's inner thigh and made its way towards her pussy. Debbie's mouth was now open and she was panting with desire. She was looking directly at her husband as, for the first time in her life, another man made contact with her married cunt. As the Ambassador's big black finger delicately grazed her wet clit, she let out a light gasp. The feeling of being an unfaithful wife and whore was wonderful. She had desperately hoped not to feel this way but her true feelings were coming to the fore and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

The Ambassador then skilfully began to massage her clit. He had of course expected her to be nothing other than wet and hot, he after all had witnessed her whorish behaviour in the dungeon so was well prepared for her reaction. As he rubbed her, he too looked over at the man whose wife he was abusing and feigned interest in his war tale. Whilst he watched him, he could hear the whore lightly pant. He knew that had she not been sitting with her friends and husband, those light pants would have been more like whorish screams. He also knew that being humiliated and dominated in front of her husband was all part of the sordid attraction for her so he decided to take things a step further. Looking at Justin, the Ambassador decided to engage the poor chap in conversation whilst he played with his wife.

"Yes, it must have been horrendous for you in Iraq, especially when you have such a lovely wife here at home." The Ambassador then looked over at Debbie, politely smiled, and increased the pressure on her clit. It took all of Debbie's will power not to scream out loud and cum. Hands trembling, she managed to pick up her glass of white wine and take a sip, thus helping her cover up her emotions and calm her nerves.

"Yes war can be tough, but as a solider you just have to get on with things as best you can." Justin, always mindful of his career, paid more attention to the Ambassador, a man he knew he needed to impress in order that his country secured the lucrative arms deal, than to his lovely wife. This was fortunate for Debbie.

"Yes, I do admire your bravery, fighting in a foreign land, so far away from home and your loved ones…" The Ambassador said, once more looking at Justin.

"Yes, it has been difficult, Mr. Ambassador. But I understand that you also fought in your own country's civil way some years ago, that must have been difficult, fighting against your own people?"

"Yes, Justin, it was difficult. Killing always is. But sometimes, you have to be ruthless, and take what you want, regardless of the consequences." He then increased the pressure on the bitch's clit. "Sometimes, people need to be conquered and defeated, regardless of who they are."

Debbie took another sip of wine, her eyes were now closed, she was close. She knew that the Ambassador was describing her, that it was her pussy that was being conquered and defeated, and she had no way to fight back. Indeed, in an act of surrender to the Ambassador and without any prompting, Debbie spread her legs further allowing him to gain better access to her married pussy.

"I agree, Mr Ambassador, war is a dirty business and you often have to do things, and make sacrifices, that you normally would never contemplate."

"That is very well put, my dear chap. Sacrifices and doing things you would not normally do is exactly what war is about.

"I know men, and women, in my country who had to do things, bad things, in order to save their families." At this the entire table was transfixed at what the Ambassador was saying. A charismatic and charming man at the best of times, the Ambassador was once more holding court as people wondered what sacrifices he was referring to. That is all except Debbie who was still in a complete state of turmoil.

"What sacrifices are these, Mr Ambassador, if you don't mind me asking?" Justin asked.

The Ambassador looked solemnly at Justin, paused for effect, and then replied, "My dear chap, desperate times called for desperate measures and often, when the aggressor would arrive at a village or a town, women were given a clear choice: submit to the whims of their attacker, or their husbands would face the consequences."

Debbie was now gently thrusting her pussy against the Ambassador's hand, willing him to caress him as she allowed her body to be taken by her attacker.

"What do you mean, Ambassador?" This time it was Lady Jackson, the General's wife who spoke.

"Lady Jackson, these men did things that I dare not speak of. Especially in front of a lady…"

"Oh my dear, friend, you and I go back a long way. And we are all adults here. Let's not beat around the bush, are you saying that those dreadful men raped these women?"

The Ambassador had a look of sorrow on his face, one couldn't be sure whether he was genuinely concerned or it was merely for the benefit of his dinner guests. One feared the latter. He first looked directly at Lady Jackson before lowering his eyes and replying: "Yes, these cruel men raped these women. They raped them because otherwise they were told their husbands would have been harmed."

The guests were now all silent as they digested this dreadful tale, contemplating the horrors that existed in the world, a world that most of them were fortunate enough to be far removed from. All except Debbie of course who, rather than taking a philosophical moment to reflect how cruel life could be, was empathising with the tribeswomen. Yes, she too was being forced to yield her married pussy to a cruel attacker in order to save her marriage. She too could see herself giving up her pussy to another man's cock if it meant stopping the Ambassador from harming her husband. For the poor defenceless tribeswomen, read poor defenceless Debbie.

The Ambassador them slid two fingers deftly into her throbbing cunt and started to skilfully finger fuck her. Debbie gasped at this sudden intrusion. It was not completely unexpected but still, another man's fingers entering her pussy was a further escalation in her domination. Her pants got even louder, but fortunately they were only audible by the Ambassador. Her big tits were heaving up and down and she wished she could release and play with them. Nevertheless she was grateful that she had been forced to remove them from the unnecessary confines of her bra as it allowed her sensitive nipples to graze her dress.

Squelching noises could now be heard as the Ambassador finger fucked her hard and Debbie, once more following her natural whorish instincts, spread her legs wider so keen was she to allow him further access to her cunt.

The finger-fucking got even harder, as did the panting. Others may have been alerted to his if it wasn't for the Ambassador's wise decision to speak once more. "Friends, let us not spend too much time on this. It is all in the past and my people have moved on.

"Indeed, everyone here today should focus on the present, and in particular what makes us all happy. After all, we are all happily married people, we all have loving partners. So tonight let us not dwell on the horrors of the world. Instead, let us rejoice to what is good in the world. Here, I propose a toast to our loving partners who bring us so much happiness."

The Ambassador then picked up his glass, held it in the air, and said, "To marriage!" Everyone then raised their glassed and said, "To marriage!" Even Debbie, who was still being finger fucked, just about managed this but when her eyes glazed over towards Justin and she saw him smile at her, in that loving tender way, Debbie came.

With those fat black fingers fucking her, and Debbie finally experiencing the joys of being an unfaithful whore, seeing the man she loved so innocently smile at her, and in a way that told her that he loved her, well that proved just a little bit too much. As the beginnings of her orgasm began to hit her, she was able to quickly put her glass of wine up into her mouth and she groaned into it concealing the fact to her husband.

Once she had finished cumming, The Ambassador, removed his hand from her pussy and reached into his pocked to pull out her g-string! Still crumpled in a ball, he started to wipe his sweaty face with it. As he did, Debbie looked on, dumbstruck at this man's brazen behaviour. He in turn looked down at her smiled, and said, "Excellent work my dear. Excellent!!"

As he continued to mop his brow, the main course of monk fish was being served. "Let us eat! Let us eat!" He told everyone, as he put her g-string back into his trouser pocket, started to eat his dinner and struck up conversation with another one of his guests. Normality again reigned and no one would have had any idea of the debauched activities that had just taken place.

Once the main course had been finished, the Ambassador once more moved in. Leaning over towards Debbie, he whispered, "My Dear, in a few seconds I am going to excuse myself. A couple of minutes later, you are going to leave and go to the bathroom where I will be waiting for you."

Before Debbie could even react to this, the Ambassador was standing up and politely excusing himself, telling everyone he had a little "business to attend to." That "business" was of course Debbie and she sat there in utter fear as to what was going to happen to her.

A couple of minutes seemed to pass in a blink of any eye and suddenly Debbie found herself needing to make her way towards her Master. This was quite an extraordinary turn of events for this once faithful housewife. As her she got up, she felt light in her legs and feared that they could buckle at any moment. With as much composure as she could manage, and in a sleepwalking state of bewilderment, the poor bitch made her way towards the bathroom and to her Master.

As she walked, she felt her big tits bounce up and down once more, her nipples were still bullet like in stiffness and her pussy was dripping wet. She had been ruthlessly stripped bare by the Ambassador in order to make all holes and tits available to him. This was how any whore should dress, she thought. And disturbingly, she liked it.

As she again approached the bodyguards she could see that they were both grinning widely and nodding their heads in approval. As she passed them, she looked towards Bem, he was still grinning and as she passed but as she walked on, she could hear him say "Perform well, little lady, your time has come…"

She almost froze with shock on hearing this, but somehow her legs kept moving and they carried her towards the bathroom. The bodyguards were part of this conspiracy, she thought. They were fully aware that her body was going to be abused by their boss. This made them accessories to this act of sexual aggression. This act of rape. As a result she felt even more trapped and cornered and she wondered whether she would be forced to serve the bodyguards as well, genuinely terrified at the prospect.

But before it even came to that, she had the small matter of the Ambassador, her immediate Master, to serve and please. She arrived at the bathroom and opened the door. It was unlocked and she walked straight in. The Ambassador was standing by the wash basin, smiling, waiting for her.

"Lock the door." He said. She obeyed, turned the key and waited for his next order. The Ambassador then looked at her, blatantly eyeing her up and nothing was said for a few moments. Debbie remained standing by the door like a cornered animal in a hunt, terrified at what could follow. She was convinced that she would be ordered to pleasure his great big cock. In what manner she was still unsure. And yet despite this, just as it had always been when she was asked to behave in a whorish manner, her tits and pussy responded in a way that any whore's body should.

Finally the Ambassador spoke. "Bitch, we do not have long but I need by cock pleasured. So, if you don't mind, please come over here, remove my dick from my trousers and suck it until I cum down your throat." The order was given in such a calm matter-of-fact way, you could not possibly have thought that the Ambassador was actually forcing this poor housewife to do something that she did not want to do. In strict legal terms, the Ambassador was going to rape poor Debbie.

And like almost all rape victims, the victim had no choice but to obey her attacker. Indeed Debbie did not even bother to muster even a hint of protest. Following the Ambassador's order, she merely walked over to where he was standing and dropped to her knees so that her face was now directly in front of his groin.

She could now clearly see the outlines of his massive cock, which was pushing away at his pants. It looked enormous, beyond anything that she had previously had to deal with, including Jack's impressive member. She placed her hands on either of the Ambassador's legs and just looked at it. Even when concealed, she was utterly mesmerised by it.

The Ambassador looked down at her and saw that she was impressed. However he was conscience of the time and knew that they would have to get back soon or people would start to wonder where they had got to. "Bitch, we need to be quick. Take my cock out and suck it like a good whore." The Ambassador now spoke with a little more urgency. He was clearly aroused by the situation.

Debbie, who was now following all orders without question, moved her trembling hands towards the zipper and opened it. She then reached inside, fished for his cock and, with some difficulty since it was so big, removed it. When it was released, it sprang our and almost slapped her in the face. "Oh my God!" She screamed out. She was truly taken aback with its size for, staring menacingly at her, was a 13 inch pole of black man flesh. "Oh my God! That's so big, that is so big…" She screamed out, genuinely horrified at what she was looking at. However, she did not move from her kneeling position, nor did she stop looking at the cock.

"Yes my dear, it is big. Have you ever seen such a big cock before?"

"Oh no! No I haven't! Jack's was big. But nothing like this. I did not realise they could be so big. Or wide. Oh my Lord, I don't know if I can…"

And as poor Debbie babbled, without even realising it herself, her hands had moved up, taken hold of the enormous member and she was subconsciously rubbing it.

"So big! So big! I don't know if I can take it all…"

"Yes it is big, bitch, and you will take it all, whether you like it or not!"

"Oh, p-please, I don't think I can…"

"Don't question me, bitch. Open your mouth, and suck my big black cock."

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,011 Followers