A Whore is Born Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie knew perfectly well what this cruel man was going to do to her bottom. She knew that he was going to spank it. She knew that powerful, domineering men like the Ambassador would want their bitch's bottom's a nice shade of red before they were fucked. She also knew that subservient whores needed to be spanked, whipped and generally abused since their sole purpose in life was to sate their Master's enormous, perverse sexual appetite.

As such, Debbie replied promptly and honestly, like any good whore should: "You are going to spank me, Sir."

No sooner had she replied and the Ambassador had brought his big black hand viciously and cruelly down on to her innocent white flesh.

Spank!

"Oh! P-please…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You need it bitch! You need to be punished. You need your white bottom punished by a big black man, there, take that you dirty whore…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Deep down, Debbie knew that the Ambassador was correct. She needed to be punished regularly. Not only because she was a naughty housewife who required to be punished and abused, but more importantly, because she enjoyed it!

The Ambassador then proceeded to spank her at will and poor Debbie accepted her punishment by ensuring that her bottom was, at all times, raised for her Master.

As the spanks rained down on her defenceless cheeks, a period of relative silenced enveloped the room as no one spoke and all could be heard were the sound of hand on bottom flesh. As Debbie yielded her body to her Master, she looked out of the window and down on to the dinner party. Voices could be heard drifting from below. She could hear laughter and the sound of people talking. Clearly all were having a good time, the kind of time she had expected to have when she first arrived.

Then, amidst the sound of the spanking, she swore she heard her name being mentioned. Her ears pricked up and she listened intently to the conversation…

"Yes, it must have been difficult for you leaving Debbie for such long periods of time. How did you cope?"

It was a woman's voice but Debbie did not recognise it, but it was clear that the question was being directed towards her husband.

"Yes, it was difficult, but when on duty, you try not to think about these things too much. You do your job and be thankful that you have a loving faithful wife waiting for you when you return…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

Faithful wife? Debbie contemplated the fact that she had just been forced to blow another man and soon she was going to be forced to fuck another man too.

The conversation down below continued…

"And what about Debbie, how does she cope? It must have be difficult for her, you being away for so long? I always think it is harder for the wife, all alone, worrying about their husband?

"Well, I know Debbie loves me…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"…And I know that when I am away, she is always thinking about me, and that helps…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Oh, my bottom… You are spanking my poor bottom… Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Yes, she is such a nice girl. You are so lucky to have found her…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Oh, you are hurting my bottom… P-please be gentle…"

"Yes, I am lucky to have married someone so understanding…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"…and she really does care about me, I know when I am away, she will never do anything which I would not approve of. I trust her implicitly…"

"Oh, please, stop spanking my bottom. I love my husband, this is wrong… P-please stop, my bottom hurts. It hurts. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"…you know, some marriages just work well. I just suppose that I am a lucky man…"

"P-please, I want to be a faithful wife…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You are a naughty wife that needs to be punished…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"…and I am sure Debbie, feels the same about her marriage. She is always there for me, offering me support when I need it…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Oh, I am not a naughty wife, I want to support my husband… Oh, my bottom, my bottom… Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Yes, you are a lucky man. I know a lot of marriages within the army that don't work out so well…"

The Ambassador then stopped spanking Debbie and started to unzip his trousers…

"…you know sometimes the wives find it so hard to cope without their husbands and well…"

He removed his thirteen inch cock.

"…how can I put it, sometimes their marriages aren't as strong as yours and…"

He then placed his cock at the entrance of poor Debbie's married pussy.

"…things don't go as they intended…"

He then forced his cock into Debbie's cunt.

"Yes, I know what you mean…."

"Oh God! P-please, take your cock out of my pussy. It is too big, p-please, stop, it is too big…"

"I suppose I am lucky because I know that Debbie will always be a loving faithful wife to me…"

"Oh God! Please stop! You are raping my pussy… Oh, please stop raping my poor little pussy…

"Oh! Oh! Oh! That is so big. That is too big! Oh God, your big black cock is too big for my little pussy… Oh! Oh! Oh! You are fucking me hard. Oh that feels so big…"

"Yes, you are a lucky man. And she is such a kind caring woman especially doing all that charity work. What does she do exactly?"

"God, that pussy is tight, bitch. Give it to me, bitch. Give me your body, you dirty fucking whore. Yes! Yes, take all of my big black cock in your little married white pussy. Take it! Take it!"

"Yes, she spends a lot of time giving herself over to the needy…"

"Oh God bitch, your pussy needs my cock, it is so tight. You have never been fucked properly, have you bitch?"

"…always making herself available whenever the need requires…"

"Oh God no! This is fucking… Oh I have been made love to but not fucked… Oh my it so big… You are fucking my pussy. You are raping me, oh you are using my body… Oh you raping my poor little pussy… Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"…doing what is right…"

"Take my cock, bitch, you love it, don't you?"

"…and generally helping those who need her help…"

"Oh God, it is so big… My pusssy hurts… Oh! Oh! Oh! That feels good. Oh, rape my pussy. Rape it hard…"

"And I just hope the Ambassador can help her any way he can…"

"Oh God, you are fucking me. You are fucking me hard. Oh Master, I need it, I have never been fucked like this before… Oh Master, rape my pussy…

"Yes, I am sure the Ambassador will give her exactly what she needs…"

"Oh, yes bitch, I knew you needed my big cock. I knew you were built to handle my big back cock. You love being raped, don't you? You love the feel of a man dominating your little married pussy. Uh! Uh! Take it bitch! Take it…"

"Yes and I am sure she will be grateful for whatever the Ambassador gives her…"

"Oh yes! Give me your cock. I need your big black cock in my little white married pussy. I need it! I need it! Oh, I need it… Oh, Master, your cock is ripping me apart… Rape me Master… Rape me…"

As Debbie lost all sense of reality she no longer paid attention to what her husband or the other guests were saying. All that mattered for Debbie now was serving the Ambassador and his enormous black cock. The Ambassador, who was now violently pounding away at this young wife, grabbed hold of Debbie's long blonde hair, yanked her head back and, with his other hand, resumed spanking her bottom. All Debbie could do was scream, and as her screams got louder Bem, the bodyguard, quickly moved over to the window and shut it. Naturally they did not want the guests to be aware of what was going on above them.

There then followed a few minutes of relentless fucking as the Ambassador subjected poor Debbie body's to a reaming that she had never experienced before. The poor wife had no idea that fucking could be so base or so animalistic. Justin had always been such a tender, caring lover, conscience of her needs before his own. And whilst this could be appealing, to a certain degree, she however now knew what she really needed – to be treated like a whore; to be treated as nothing more than a piece of fine meat whose existence was solely to pleasure her Master.

And her current Master, the Ambassador, was ruthlessly taking his pleasure. He has zero regard for her feelings. His only interested was enjoying her tight pussy, which clung deliciously to his big cock, and in spanking those bottom cheeks, thus causing the whore the type of pain that not only did she deserve, but enjoyed.

As the Ambassador got close, he stopped holding her hair spanking her and instead cupped her big breasts, which were shaking up and down in response to his attack. Debbie was also close, she had been close for a while, but wanted to prolong her climax, such was her enjoyment at being raped.

And for the first time since her rape began, Debbie looked to her left at Akin and she saw that he had already unzipped himself and was stroking his enormous black cock. If anything, it looked a couple of inches bigger than the Ambassador's. She then looked to her right and saw that Bem had also taken out his cock, which was of similar size to Akin's and was stroking it. Terrified, she looked up at him, and saw him smiling down at her.

As the Ambassador began to cum in her pussy and let out great big screams of delight, she now knew for definite that she would have to serve the two bodyguards also.

Her ordeal was far from over. Her life as a whore was just beginning as she was now about to be gangraped...

The bitch came at the prospect.

To be continued…