A Whore is Born Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie looked up at the Ambassador. Her big blue eyes were wide open and she had a look of fear about her. She still clung to the forlorn belief that somehow she could plead with him for mercy. But, as the Ambassador looked down at her, his look of pure evil satisfaction told her that there would be no leniency, there would be no way out for her and that, to save her marriage, she would have to commit adultery with this man.

At the end of the day, sucking another man's cock had become the only way to save her husband from discovering the awful truth about her.

The Ambassador was now getting impatient in the extreme and he raised his voice in a clear demonstration of anger over the Debbie's refusal to suck his dick. "Bitch, if you don't start sucking my cock immediately, I will have no choice but to order my bodyguards to show your husband those pictures. It is your choice, but I think it is about time you realised that the true purpose of your body is to pleasure my big black cock."

However much she wanted to deny it, deep down she knew that this was true. She was a whore and she needed to pleasure and serve this cruel man. She might pretend not to want to suck his cock, but the fact that she had instinctively grabbed hold of it and was happily rubbing it, well that told her all that she needed to know.

So, looking up at him, she opened her mouth and her head moved towards his cock. Finally, after all the rubbing, spanking and whipping, Debbie was going to commit an act which, not only demonstrated that she was a true whore, but was also a brazen act of unfaithfulness on her part. She was going to commit adultery with another man. A black man. She may have been forced to do it. But that did not prevent her from enjoying it.

She had to open her mouth as wide as possible, so much so that she could hear her jaw cracking, in order for the enormous plumb size head to enter.

And as the cock finally entered her mouth, Debbie became a true whore.

She started to suck it, savouring the size and flavour. Previously she had only sucked her husband's six inch little pecker. This however was an entirely different proposition. This was cock sucking in the major league, rather than the little league.

She sucked on it gently, before removing it so that she could plant loving little kisses all over it. As she did, her hand moved to his big balls and she gently squeezed them, this elicited from the Ambassador a deep groan of approval.

"That's it bitch, play with my balls… Oh yes, you are a natural, a natural whore… I knew you wanted to suck my big black cock you filthy bitch…. Oh yes…"

Debbie, delighted that she was pleasing her Master, once more took his cock into her mouth, but this time she sucked a good three inches.

"Oh yes, suck that cock you bitch, such it, suck it good…" The Ambassador was now delirious with delight and pleasure. "Oh yes, you are a good bitch, I won't be long. Oh yes! That's it! That's it! Oh, show me your tits. Take your married white tits out of your dress, you dirty whore."

Debbie obeyed. Making sure his cock remained in her mouth, she moved her hands to the top of her dress and pushed it down. With very little effort, her big white tits sprung out and were revealed in all their glory to the greedy eyes of her black attacker who moved his hands down in order to cup them. He roughly squeezed them, flicking her nipples, causing the poor housewife to groan into his cock.

Debbie then looked down at her tits and saw the contrast between her innocent, pure white flesh and his big ugly black hands. Rich sophisticated white women, like her, were not supposed to fraternise with big black men, she thought. Society forbade it. However none of this prevented Debbie from moving her head up and down, dutifully fucking her black Master's cock. To justify her whorish behaviour, she told herself that this was rape and therefore she could do nothing to prevent this sexual taboo from taking place.

She then looked up again at her attacker and noted how much pleasure he seemed to be deriving from her actions. She now had almost six inches in, the size of her husband's cock, and, although about seven inches remained outside her mouth, she was quietly impressed with her work.

However the Ambassador was far from satisfied. Despite groaning out loud and enjoying raping this bitch's mouth, he felt that she should still take in more of his cock.

"Bitch, put your arms behind your back... That's it, right behind your back... That is the correct position to adopt whenever you are sucking on your Master's cock. Oh yes! Oh yes…

"Now, you need to learn to take in more of my cock, much more… Move your head further down… That's it you have managed to suck a couple of more inches… But look up at me, always look up at me… Good… Good… Oh, yes that is much better, much better, but I still think you can take in more, much more. Come on you dirty fucking whore, suck all of my big, black cock…"

The Ambassador's patience then finally ran out as he roughly grabbed hold of Debbie's head and pushed it down on to his giant cock. Debbie looked up, eyes pleading for him to be gentle and for him not to be so rough with her. However she did not try to resist as her mouth was cruelly raped. Indeed, she kept her arms pinned behind her back, ever the submissive whore, as the Ambassador managed to get all of his gargantuan 13 inch member down her throat.

"Oh yes bitch, take it all! Take all of my cock. I knew you could. I knew you were a good whore. Now I am going to fuck your mouth. Oh yes…"

And true to his word, the Ambassador, still holding on to the poor girl's head, began to move his cock in and out of her throat, fucking her cruelly. Debbie did nothing to resist, she merely looked up at him, utterly shocked at what was happening to her. She starting to make loud gagging noises as her throat somehow adjusted to this unnatural invasion. Saliva dripped out of her mouth, on to her chin and then on to the floor.

However, throughout this vicious attack, Debbie was still able to keep her arms behind her back maintaining the position of a dutiful slave. She had at least learnt from her session in the dungeon that, regardless of the pain and discomfort for the woman, pleasing your man was all that mattered.

And after a minute or so of mouth fucking, tears started to stream down Debbie's face and her huge tits shook from the violent assault. The Ambassador started to grunt louder and louder and it became clear to Debbie that he was close. Very close.

"Oh bitch, you suck cock good… Very good… You are a good whore… Oh yes, I am going to cum… Cum… Oh Lord! Take all of my cum you dirty whore…"

The Ambassador then threw his head back and started to let out an almighty roar. He still held on to Debbie's head as he slammed his cock into her mouth. He had no consideration for how she would feel, or indeed whether he was causing her any pain. All that mattered was that he was taking pleasure in her mouth.

As the first shots of his spunk started to hit the back of Debbie's throat, rather than feeling a sense of revulsion, as any normal married woman would when being raped by some black man, Debbie felt a huge sense of pride that, firstly she had been able to accommodate such a big cock in her mouth and secondly she was able to pleasure this man.

It was a rather perverse judgment to make, but it was the one of a true whore.

Debbie frantically tried to swallow all of his spunk. Previously, when blowing her husband, she had never had any difficulty swallowing. But this was different. This was very different. The sheer quantity was something else and she could not swallow quickly enough. And, as one could expect, spunk started to dribble out of her mouth and on to her face, defacing her once pure, angelic beauty.

"Oh bitch, swallow it all… Oh yes, swallow it all, my glorious whore!" He then removed his hands from the poor woman's head but still moved his cock in and out of her mouth. "Try and swallow it all, bitch, I know it is difficult, but it is what whore's need to learn to do…

"…Oh you poor thing, you can't cope. There's too much, spunk isn't there? I bet your pathetic white husband never forced you to swallow so much?

"Oh yes, let me just clean my cock on that pretty face of yours, you dirty bitch!"

The Ambassador had removed his cock from Debbie's mouth and started to wipe it all over her face. There were the last remnants of spunk dribbling out of his deflating cock and he smeared them all over her beautiful features. She in turn, just stared up at him, mouth open, still in an utter state of shock at what was happening to her as she allowed her beautiful face to be sullied with the Ambassador's evil spunk.

"There, we are done. That wasn't too bad, was it?

"Well, I must be getting back to my guests, they will be wondering where I got to." The Ambassador then started to zip himself up, took a handkerchief from the nearby sink and started to wipe his sweat covered face. Debbie remained as she was, her face covered with his spunk. "Yes, that was most satisfactory, most satisfactory indeed…

"Well, I will be off, you might want to stay behind a few minutes and clean yourself up before returning. My wife keeps some makeup in the cabinet over there, if you need any."

The Ambassador was now behaving like a concerned father rather then a brutal sexual predator. Debbie was speechless at this transformation. It just made her feel even more like a dirty whore. As she watched him leave the bathroom, she just looked at him with nothing than admiration.

Five minutes later, Debbie remerged at the dinner table. It seemed like the guests had not really noticed that she had been absent for a good few minutes. Nor would they have noticed that she had just sucked their host's cock since, with the help of his wife's makeup, she had cleaned herself up nicely.

She sat down just as dessert was being served. It was strawberries and cream. There was lots of cream and it was very thick. It looked strangely familiar to Debbie…

Thirty minutes later…

Debbie found herself standing in the Ambassador's private study. She was standing at one end of the room, by the door, whilst the Ambassador was standing at the other, looking out of a window. Standing on either side of Debbie were the Ambassador's two bodyguards, Bem and Akin.

Several minutes earlier, Debbie had been out in the garden chatting away to some of the other dinner guests. There had been a brief moment of normality and she had almost been able to put the Ambassador, and what was happening to her, out of her mind as the conversation had turned to one of her favourite subjects– her charity work. She was happily explaining to everyone what she did for the local community when the Ambassador once more ruthlessly moved in for the kill. He expressed an interest in her work and said that he would want to make a sizeable donation. Why didn't she come up to his study where they could discuss her work in more detail and where he would write her a big cheque…

It was a brilliant ruse to get Debbie alone and for a sustained period of time. As the Ambassador made his generous offer, the whole table expressed their delight at his supposed generosity and, before Debbie knew it, she was being led by the Ambassador back into the house, up some stairs and into his study. When they passed the bodyguards they immediately followed the couple. They walked behind Debbie and she could sense that they were eyeing up her up, in particular her tight, petit bottom. She had assumed that they would remain outside the study, guarding it in case anyone approached. But it was with much surprise, and not a little concern that they entered with her, closed the door and locked it.

Debbie was now alone with three big black men. She was at their mercy, they could what they wanted to her and there was nothing she could do to stop it. As she contemplated being gangraped, her pussy and tits responded as any whore's should.

The Ambassador was still looking at something, or someone, out of the window. The window appeared to be one of those old fashioned sash windows, the ones that open by sliding a panel up or down. The bottom panel had been pushed up and was three quarters open. The window however was covered by a net curtain and had thick silk curtains which, although drawn, were still marginally open allowing the Ambassador to peer through.

"My dear, don't stand over there all alone. Come over and take a look outside, you have a wonderful view of the garden."

Debbie, her legs now almost shaking with fear, gingerly walked over to the Ambassador. The bodyguards came also, following her from behind. When she got to the Ambassador he moved out of the way and asked Debbie to take a look out of the window, which she did. Indeed, from the top of the house, you did get a wonderful view of the Ambassador's lush garden. However, in addition you could also got an excellent view of all the dinner guests, and that was what Debbie focussed on. And in particular she focussed on her poor, unsuspecting husband who was merrily laughing away, talking to the other guests and blissfully unaware of what was happening to his wife.

As Debbie looked down at the man he loved, she wondered how it had ever got to be like this?

Before she could dwell on that for too long, she noticed that the Ambassador had moved to stand directly behind her. The two bodyguards then moved to stand on either side but, unlike the Ambassador, they stood so Debbie could clearly see them. As she looked at each of them, she realised that she was surrounded by black thugs. She correctly felt trapped. It was any good white housewife's worst possible nightmare.

For some sort of desperate salvation, she refused to look at them and instead turned her head and again looked outside, down at her husband. With the curtains being mostly drawn and the fact that it was getting dark (the outside lamps meant that she could see the table clearly) it fortunately meant that none of the guests would be able to see her looking at them but she could see all of them clearly. And as she focussed on her husband Justin, looking ever so handsome dressed in his tuxedo and laughing merrily away, she wished she could forget about the black men who wanted to abuse her body. She then desperately wished that she had never sent in those photos to that wretched club. Perhaps then she would never have discovered what she actually was, which was a whore. A whore for big cock. Even big black cock. She could have spent the rest of her life not knowing that her real purpose was to pleasure men such as those eyeing her up now and died in blissful ignorance of this painful fact.

But she was where she was and that meant that these men wanted to take whatever they wanted and that unfortunately meant fucking her.

The Ambassador then came to stand directly behind her so that his groin ground into her bottom and she immediately felt the power and size of his enormous cock which had regained its former glory after she had been forced to blow it. As he thrust his groin into her delicious, perfectly formed bottom, he moved his head down so what he could talk into her ear. "I see you are looking down at our guests. They all look so happy, don't they? In particular your husband, Justin, such a charming and intelligent man. I understand from your uncle that he has real prospects with the army. Of course, it always helps to have a loving wife when you are climbing the career ladder, hey Debbie?" The Ambassador then began to kiss her under her ear and ever so slowly move down toward her neck.

Debbie was slightly taken aback with this moment of kindness, it was totally unexpected, but still, as she appreciated the gentle nuzzling of her neck, she looked down at her husband. In the silence it was even possible to hear what people were saying down in the garden. But before she could properly listen in, the Ambassador spoke again: "Yes, you are a loving wife, aren't you Debbie? You are just a whore also.

"Tell me, what are you thinking when you look at your husband down there? Are you wondering what he would think of you if he knew what was going on up here? If he knew that his wife was surrounded by three black men. That she was about to be fucked. Against her will. Raped. What would he make of that Debbie? What would he make of that…?"

As the Ambassador cruelly taunted her, he continued to nuzzle on her neck, kissing and licking her there. Debbie said nothing, her breathing just got heavier and she focussed on one word that had been spoken to her: "Rape". Rape was, for so many women, their darkest, dirtiest fantasy. Especially being raped by a black man. And this would not be just rape. This was likely to be gangrape. Even nastier.

As these dirty thoughts swirled through her head, the Ambassador's hands moved up towards her heaving bosom and he began to maul her huge tits. Debbie threw her head back and groaned as her attack began.

"Oh, you are a dirty bitch…" He then very smoothly lowered the top of her dress, scooped out her massive mamaries and started to roughly maul them. "So big, so firm… Oh bitch, you want to be fucked, don't you? You want to be raped by some big black cock whilst you look at you husband, don't you? Don't you?"

"Oh p-please, no, I am a good wife… P-please be gentle with my tits… Oh, I don't want to be fucked… Oh, I don't want to be raped..."

"Well, bitch you are going to be fucked. You are going to be raped."

"No, p-please don't. I don't want this anymore. I don't want to be a whore. I don't want to be raped. P-please, stop… Oh…"

The Ambassador had started to roughly pinch her nipples. "Your thoughts are irrelevant, bitch. I thought Jack would have made that much clear to you after your session in the dungeon?

"Now, spread your legs, thrust your arse out to me… That's it, put your hands on the window for support, I need you legs a little bit wider… Yes, and now thrust your bottom out towards me… There you go…" The Ambassador stopped mauling her tits and took a couple of step back in order to allow Debbie room to comply with his orders. And as a captive woman, Debbie felt that she had little choice but to obey him.

She placed her hands on the window, arched her back, moved her legs out and then spread them so that they were a good metre and a half apart. She then thrust her bottom out towards her attacker which had the effect of making her small dress rise up her legs leaving the flesh above her stockings on display. Her tits hung heavily down, fully exposed, waiting to be abused.

The Ambassador quietly admired how quickly and effectively the bitch had got into the required position and offered her body to him. This may technically have been rape, since she was apparently not consenting, but deep down they all knew the bitch wanted it and badly needed it.

"Good. Very good." The Ambassador said as he flipped her little dress up to reveal her perfectly formed arse, lovingly framed by her pretty white suspenders. "Oh, yes, you have a beautiful bottom, my dear. Beautiful. Your husband is a lucky man. And so am I.

"Bitch, I want you to know that I now own this bottom, it is mine to do with as I please. Do I make myself clear?" And to emphasise his ownership rights, he placed his big black hand on to her beautiful innocent white flesh and began to stroke it. "Magnificent, my dear. Magnificent. I am going enjoy fucking you, but first, I think I am going to prepare your bottom. Do you know what your Master is going to do to your bottom?"