All Comments on 'A Wider Sky Ch. 05'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
my advice

TB, i liked the original opening of the first chapter. The only reason I could see for you to re-organize the structure, is if you feel the need to add in missing information?

Interesting confrontations, overt and subtle, in this chapter. More questions, more clues, you're feeding my addiction for mysterious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep your own counsel

It's your story. Don't drift in the wind and allow the readers to influence you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it so far

I am so happy i stumbled onto your story. Bravo, this story seems like its going to keep me occupied for nights to come. I adore your work. This story gives us a whole new world. I like that you put history and depth behind the plot. I'm hooked.

SynapsisSynapsisabout 9 years ago
Way too short

I'm enjoying the world you've built, but the chapters are way too short. Nothing of any consequence happens in them. I'm going to keep reading, but I feel like the best thing you could do to improve the story is increase the chapter lengths by at least threefold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I do think the first two chapters seem out of order. it was bothersome to me reading it. I agree you should switch them back.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I assume English is not your native language as many of your expressions are quite strange. However I like the underlying story and you capture the strangeness of a radically changed world well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES