All Comments on 'A Wife Never Tells'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great start

She needs an ass-fucking, with ass-to-mouth. Maybe a friend joins for multiple DPs, puss + ass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very!

Very Hot little cheetin Redhead! Gotta love'em. Can't wait for more of her story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for writing

Hope you write more. I had a somewhat similar encounter but said no. I still wonder if........ oh, well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Caps distracting

All caps is distracting and breaks the mood.

Also makes me laugh that literally every story written by a dude has a penis measurement in it. Never in my life have I looked at a guys cock for the first time and thought "hmm ,7 inches".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First time

It's such a wonderful thing when a married woman opens hers legs for another man for the first time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheating Wife

I doubt that this will be the last time she will volunteer to be the rep and whore at the next conference, eventually one way or another her cuckolded husband will find out and then the shit will hit the fan.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago

She suddenly turns from a loving housewife into a raving whore/slut ?.

Makes me think that she expected to cheat at this event as the shackles were off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot story

I'm not sure where this is going, whether she feels guilty because her husband gave her permission to cheat but she enjoyed it way too much and feels out of control, or if this is ordinary cheating. Real cheating is very devastating. I know. It happened to me. Then I married a man who revealed his need to be cuckolded, and given my prior experience, I couldn't imagine why anyone would voluntarily want to go through that. I truly did not understand. He tried grooming me to be his cuckoldress, but I just couldn't get into it.

And then I met Richard, and like Jane, was swept up by lust for a man not my husband. I was greatly conflicted, but always, in the back of my mind was the thought that it was okay to want it, as my husband wanted me to have it. Soon, all thought processes were gone, and I succumbed. It was absolutely thrilling. I will never forget that first weekend Richard took me.

I know in most cheating stories, the wives are concerned that the husband might be able to tell they cheated, and they never seem to be able to, but of course, they're not looking for it. I tried to keep it a secret for a little while longer, when my husband picked me up from the airport, wondering how to tell him. I felt like a hypocrite. But he knew. It was as if he was looking for a change every time I returned from a trip. He asked me if I had opened my legs for another man. All I could do was nod, ready to cry, thinking about what might happen to my marriage. But he swerved off the road and out into a field, where he proceeded to strip me and give me sweet kisses all over my body. I felt worshipped. This, I thought curiously, made my husband treat me like a goddess. But then he took off his own clothes and, as they say, fucked me within an inch of my life. Another new thrill for me to experience: the insatiability of my husband, when he needs to reclaim me, after I have been with another man.

A prior Anonymous comment sounds just like something my husband would say: "It's such a wonderful thing when a married woman opens her legs for another man for the first time!" That is the way my husband speaks about it. Not "sleeping with another man" or "having sex with another man", but "opening (my legs) for another man." Because for him, one of the thrills is the unknown: who will I let between my legs? All the power is mine. It's quite a heady thing, to have your husband give you such a responsibility, because as much variety as he wants you to experience, he is always concerned for your safety. And of course, you are also responsible for the safety of your marriage. You can't afford to be roped in emotionally by the kind of guy who cheats with married women.

So here we are eleven years and two children later. I took time off to get pregnant by my husband and raise the kids to school age. My husband was always chomping on the bit for me to cuckold him again, and I did, when I went back to work, where it is easy to find men for whom I want to "open my legs."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GOOD STORY

Love these little unexpected and far from home adventures. It underscores the way a married woman will play with other's as compared to men. She wants to be away and safe while he wants something close at hand to play with again.

Men are so ... foolish when they cheat,

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What kind of dicksucking wimp wants his wife to cheat.

You must know some gay husbands.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
they are all the same

2 or 3 little compliments make them feel sexy hot and beautifull and presto

you have a cheating whore

then she has the guilt for about 5 minutes

and back to being a cheating slut for her new man without a though for her husband or boyfriend

they say 52 % of married women cheat but experience tells me that the other 48 % are liars ......... they are all the same

in reality probably 10 % of married women and 5 % of married men don`t cheat

the rest ..... well you figure it out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really?

From nice demure housewife to "suck my fucking tits?" Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have never figured it out

... some times a wife out of town will do things that she would never do with her husband, Being vocal is one of the attributes... this story could be a memory put on paper,, I have traveled for business which is not unusual for a professional but this presentation happens a lot,,,, thanks for the memory,,,4

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Traveling

Just another whore, taking her act on the road.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Part 2

Part 2 of this story is in Erotic Coupling. I won't spoil it, but it is well worth your time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another selfish heartless Cunt wife story.

With the usual excuses for cheating to make her feel better. I bet the 2nd husband is a sissy. Once a cheater always a cheater.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
Not one off

Great story on a classic theme. Disregard the anon moral police- is this a public service assignment for them assigned by their overlords? Don’t really know why they frequent this site to spread their joy for all. Back to the story- sometimes what goes on in Vegas, or wherever she is, doesn’t stay in Vegas. Though I hope she’ll eventually accept this as a moment to treasure, somehow I don’t think she will. Kudos on her potty mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One Third

The story doesn't amount to much. It's just wanking material as it stands. If there's an actual story, more should have been posted. As for you, you are anonymous, too, but you evidently aren't bright enough to understand that. By posting under "One Third" you think are somehow better than those who choose not to be databased and, so, prefer the handle "anonymous"? On the whole, the anonymous comments are as good as anyone else's. And, please, try to understand that your "moral police" comment is just an attempt to belittle those with moral views different from your own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: one third

It's really none of your fucking business why anybody comes to this site. Why are you on this site, to bitch about other readers? Fuck off moron, nobody asked for your opinion. I find it always ridiculous when morons tell the authors who to ignore or disregard. ONE STAR for this trash of a story. From good wife to instant whore. Really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cunt!

A cheating piece of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mid fifties! Uuuugh! Should be in mature pal...

And done

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
Fantastic !!!!!!!! 5*

Loved your story. My wife did something similar. The best part was in the shower, I wondered what my wife did when she got into the shower with a friend of mine who had been fucking her all night in the room next to mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Esky!

What a cuckold!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

I find all the CAPS a turn off and distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Too bad he wouldn't KNOCK HER UP! WHOOPS, don't know what happened, darling...

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I have yet to read one story by this author worth a shit to read! No score again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A truly realistic story - 5 stars!

Having one person tell the story makes a lot of sense and you can see yourself agreeing with how she reacts, as if she'd just come back and described it over coffee with her gal pals. This could continue in multiple ways, but I can't see a split or divorce happening after this event, not with people this age.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Use shorter paragraphs for better readability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

💩💩💩👎

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Pure DarkGayLord6 per usual. Dumb/stupid/by the numbers/unimaginative/no real effort put into it story.

Nice end to a marriage closet queen, though Im not sure why you find divorce erotic, but then again you probably dont live in a State were gay marriage is legal either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A "boat-shaped" mouth? The term is "bow-shaped"! Orgasms in ALL CAPS is weirdly reminiscent of the old Penthouse's Letters "letters"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If she was a motorcycle, she'd be a WHORELY-DAVIDSON. Nothing but a whore, hope her husband catches her, divorces her, and kicks the shit out of her whoremaster!!

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
She's a disposable wife now.

Left a foul taste in my mouth.

OTOH...If i tried to "Lay down the law" and restrict my wife's behavior,

I'd quickly be an old, single guy.

She could lie and i'd probably never know.

We've been together 43 years now.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

I thought it was a very good wanton wife story. I’ve had a few. Lonely horny wives. I don’t know how they think but the story gives some insight as to how it happens but I’m sure glad it does because I love fucking married women. LOL. Thanks for the tip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A cheating cunt!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Me thinks she doth protest too much.

It reads like an episode from Playgirl after Dark.

A veteran married woman's fantasy of romantic lust.

(Written by a man...)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All cheating gashes - only a matter of "when", not "if"...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Poor husband. Hopefully, he ends up with her richer, hotter BFF.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
2171 Followers
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES