A Wife Never Tells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I knew I was cracking an eye open as the sun blazed through the window of my hotel room and fell on my naked body as I lay splayed across the top of my bed. It took me a few disoriented seconds to figure out where I was and what the hell was going on, the genuinely disconcerting thing was a naked man was lying next to me, his chest still rising and falling as he slept and suddenly the night before came roaring back. The drunken kiss in the garden promenade, the fiery lustful kiss in the entryway of my room, and the clothes ripping, wild, crazy hot sex that had followed. With a feeling shared by millions of women the world over I slipped quietly from the bed and began my little-abbreviated walk of shame to the bathroom. I took one hell of a long piss evacuating an entire bottle of wine in the process I am sure, and then stood and looked at my disheveled face in the mirror, the face of a woman who had just cheated on her husband.

The guilt was there for sure, burning a hot, hard hole in my soul as I looked at my bloodshot eyes and my mind flitted back to the night before. I apologize for not including all the details because if you think it ended after he came inside me the first time you would be wrong. We did it twice more, once with him pinning me against the wall while he fucked me standing up and I creamed his pole the entire time screaming like a cheerleader at the big game. Last I rode the cum out of him with me on top cumming on his fucking pole one last time as he filled my sloppy pussy. I passed out sometime after that and didn't bat an eye until just a few minutes ago, objectively the sex had been excellent, maybe the hottest fuck I had ever had, and my legs were still shaking this morning, but deep down I felt like a tramp, a little whore, and it didn't feel good at all.

I turned on the shower and stepped inside letting the hot water cascade a crossed my body as I picked up the soap, maybe I thought I could wash away my sins from the previous night, I started to soap up my body paying particular attention to cleaning the lingering dried cum from my snatch. It was at that moment I heard the bathroom door open and someone at the sink and a second later the curtain parted making me jump as I threw one hand over my hairy pussy and an arm across my naked chest.

"JESUS JACK! You scared the shit out of me...get out of here...." I snapped both indignant and shamefully angry at the same time.

"I was just wondering if you had room in here for me...," he said with a soft smile.

I will admit it was hard to be angry with Jack, even here first thing in the morning he was easily the hottest man I had ever seen. His body without an ounce of fat or a blemish, perfectly sculpted with that damn thick cock hanging between his legs that I already knew he could use as a fine instrument to inflict unbelievable amounts of pleasure. As I stared at his face, his expression like an abashed little boy told he couldn't have any Halloween candy I felt myself soften. What was the point of being angry now, what was done was done at least I should let this play out and get him out of here so I could piece myself back together. I relented stepping back into the water and giving Jack room at the back of the shower, he took the soap from my hands, started to lather up his body for a few seconds before he reached out, and started rubbing the excess from his hands on me. I squirmed at first not wanting to like this, wanting to get this over with so I could start putting myself back together and trying to forget last night happened, but Jack had very soft and strong hands. Despite my efforts, I began to enjoy feeling him rub the soap all over me, especially all over my tits. The slick soap made it easy for him to slide his palms all over my breasts and my nipples perked up quickly as he toyed with them. I felt my breath quicken as he worked my flesh and then he slid a hand down my body, and I felt him start to soap up the thick hair of my fiery red bush, and the sensation was super arousing as his fingertips brushed across my pussy lips.

I don't know what I thought I was doing, at least I could have justified somewhat the night before since I had been very drunk. This was the morning after, I was perfectly sober, and still letting this stranger touch my naked body in places only my husband should have the right to go, I should make him stop...but I could not. I don't know what strange power Jack had over me, but as he touched me, I felt my pussy start to get wet very fast and even though I was still severely sore from the pounding I had taken the night before I suddenly wanted him again. I reached down and pushed his hand inside me so that two of his fingers entered my pussy, Jack reacted instantly pulling my soapy naked body to his as he pressed his hot mouth over mine and Frenched kissed me hard and deep as he started to finger fuck my tight cunt. I wrapped my arms around his neck returning the kiss in kind, licking his tongue with mine, as I pressed my hips forward repeatedly humping his fingers like a bitch in heat. A part of me couldn't believe I was doing this, inviting this man to fuck my body like a dirty little slut but that hard primal part of myself that needed sex, needed to be fucked, was not to be denied. Jack spun me around and pushed me over so that the shower water was crashing down on the small of my back, I could feel him rubbing the head of that hard prick of his against my well stretch pussy lips, and I threw a look back as he prepared to enter me once again.

"Yes, Jack...want it inside me...put that fucking cock in me...FUCK MY PUSSY JACK! Please fuck me! I NEED IT SO BAD! FUCK ME JACK" my begging was cut off as he jammed that seriously thick flesh cannon into my slick fuck tunnel. I have to say it hurt quite a bit, I was very sore from the night before maybe more than I realized and for a few seconds I regretted getting him aroused because this wasn't fun. Fortunately the pain only last for a brief period, and then the pleasure of having his fat prick rubbing my clit started to take hold, soon we were both grunting and groaning as Jack nailed my dripping cunt from behind, his hands on my hips as he thrust into me over and over and fuck did it feel good!!

"AHHHH, Jane...GOD YOUR PUSSY FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! JESUS I LOVE TO FUCK YOU! AHHH, Jane! SO GOOD!" moaned Jack.

"AHHHH YES JACK! FUCK ME YOUR COCK YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD INSIDE ME! FUCK ME JACK! DON'T STOP! AHHH SHIT JACK YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME FUCKING CUM AGAIN! AHH GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM AGAIN! OHHHH GOD! I cried out.

Jack pulled me to standing, my back against his hairy chest, his hands slid up across my flanks and ended up engulfing my wet, slick tits pinching the nipples and kneading the soft mounds, his mouth found mine, and we started Frenching the hell out of each other as Jack continued to move inside of me. I reached one hand down between my legs, and I could feel the hard flesh of Jacks' prick, the base of his shaft disappearing inside me and I started to rub my clit just under the hood of my split open slit. His cock was sliding in and out; the feelings shooting through me were terrific, GOD DID IT FEEL GOOD TO FUCK LIKE THIS! Touching myself I knew would bring my orgasm like a tornado crashing down on me but I couldn't help it as I rubbed my clit harder and faster in circle strokes matching the pace of Jacks thrusts like we were fucking my pussy together. I had seconds before I was going to lose it all over him and I started to cry out as I felt my body begin to shake.

"AHHHH FUCK JACK! I CAN FEEL YOU INSIDE ME! AHHH GOD YOUR SUCH A GOOD FUCK! AHHHH YOUR COCK! FEELS SO GOOD! AH, FUCK! GONNA CREAM YOUR COCK BABY! AHHH GOD I AM GOING TO CUM SO FUCKING HARD! AHHH JACK! AHHH JACK! I...JACK FUCK I'M CUMMMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGGG!" I screamed so loud I think they likely heard me in the fucking lobby as my pussy fired like a lightning storm had broken out in my clit sending shock waves through it as I creamed the shit out of Jacks pounding cock.

"Jane! GOD, I FEEL YOU, BABY!...AHHHH FUCK Jane!" yelled Jack an instant later and even with my orgasm I could feel Jacks prick jerk inside me and his spunk shoot into my creamy pussy as he filled me yet again.

CODA -

.I left the hotel that same day. I felt like I had to put some distance between Jack and I because it was apparent I couldn't trust myself around him, and I didn't want the temptation to cheat on my husband to strike me yet again. I was going to go home and be the good wife I wanted to be, and that was that...or so I thought.

TO BE CONTINUED.

12