A Wife Plus Two Makes Music

Story Info
Fantasy makes reality for three.
6.7k words
3.84
46.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night. One knock at the door and Rochelle swung it open, immediately taking me into an affectionate hug to her firm chest. A full head of deliciously scented red hair buried my face against her shoulder. My lips wanted to taste the silky white skin of her elegant neck. That's what I'd drafted into my erotic story featuring she and her husband Rob.

Yum. She was such a sweetheart. I'll bet she tasted like tootsie pop. Nonetheless, I maintained discipline and kept my lips to myself.

I'd come to Rob and Rochelle's for several parties and to play guitar with Rob in his studio. Tonight was a studio night and I was surprised to see Rochelle home and feeling so bubbly to see me. Hey, it didn't confront me at all. Across our many visits I'd come to respect and admire Rochelle. A smart lady with social savvy and great looks. She took great care with her body and hygiene. What a dish. Rob was a very lucky guy.

I hungered for any affection she offered so matched her tight hug with mutual enthusiasm. After five months of separation from my soon-to-be ex-wife, I longed for this kind of physical affection.

Rochelle and Rob had decided early in their marriage not to have children, instead opting for an adult social lifestyle. Her figure revealed she'd not been through child bearing by the trim lines of her ass and thighs. At 5'10", she is a willowy Amazon. I knew she worked out religiously to maintain her lithe figure, well-proportioned ass, toned legs and firm shoulders. She is well cared for. Tonight, Rochelle looked stunning with impeccable hair, makeup, tight jeans over wide hips. A taut abdomen accentuated her narrow waist. Her elegant white silk blouse worn loosely and provocatively unbuttoned looked great atop tight jeans. I could see she had on a lacy demi bra that promised to show nipples following our hug.

Her jeans there offered no indication of panties and I fantasized she wore a disappearing thong or perhaps nothing at all.

Rob's arrival cut short my illicit thoughts. No mind, I was glad to see Rob and anxious to gain some new guitar playing insights.

"The studio s ready and waiting, but first let's relax a moment. Rochelle wanted to catch up with you and see what she might do to cheer you up.

Thinking to myself, I knew exactly what she could do, though I had too much respect to say or do anything suggesting it.

The three of us sat comfortably in their living room where Rochelle handed out drinks, saying, "Tom, you really have to taste this new mojito that Rob invented. He used Apple Jack instead of rum. We know you love Apple Jack so created it especially for this evening." She handed me the narrow glass decorated with mint sprigs, and said "Cheers!"

Huh? I thought. What's so special about tonight? Must be them wanting to cheer me up.

We clinked and I drank deeply. It was delicious. It was also very strong, which caught me by surprise. "I'm guessing there's no shortage of Apple Jack! This is really – but really, damn good! Cheers to you Rob and Rochelle for your creativity!"

After some time getting up to speed on each other's lives, Rob and I went up to the studio to warm up. At least I had to warm up. Rob can play like a pro sans preparation. Just make sure any guitars around him are in tune, and he'll go like a virtuoso.

I started on some exercises and said, "Man, are you a lucky guy to have Rochelle. She's a hell of a lady. Good for you. But can you order me one up too?"

Rob turned from his equipment, and replied, "Yeah. Thank you. She's special. You'll get to know her better and never cease to be amazed at just how special."

I didn't know what he meant by that, but continued listening...

"She keeps me pretty busy. And, you don't know the half of it. There are times she'd like to go another round or three when I need to get some sleep. Excuse my forwardness, but I think you really would like a woman such as Rochelle."

Wow, I thought. He'd tossed me a bone to roll with when I was alone... I was becoming the penultimate mastur-bator. Rochelle was a favorite fantasy and I could attribute my callouses to her likeness.

We played for several hours, recorded some decent material for some fun post-production work at home. Rochelle had kept the mojitos Rochelle flowing and I was no longer feeling any pain. Damn, but she always had something interesting or witty to say for entertainment. She was engaging to socialize with.

At this point, my fingers not working as playing requires because of the booze. Setting my guitar aside among Rob's 45-odd instruments, I commented that "Rochelle tended bar as well as everything else she seems to do."

Rob added, "Yep, there's not much she hasn't mastered. But she works hard too. She worked to refine my mojito recipe – it was a rough-hewn at first.

Continuing, "You know she's pretty adventuresome too. I'll tell you about that later if she doesn't. Sometimes when she drinks, she ah, shares ... provocative ideas. And I have half a mind to do some provoking." He said with a mischievous smirk.

"Speaking of provoking, Rob, I'd promised to let you read one of my erotic tales. If you're still interested in critiquing one, I've a draft of a female prof who seduced me in college. I'd like to get it up on Literotica within a week or so.

"You know, I'd be willing and interested in writing something based on yours or Rochelle's provocative thoughts or experiences. You can trust them to me and review before publishing with names changed to protect the innocent.

Then the alcohol got the best of me, and I said, "You know, I've started a fiction that starring you and Rochelle as main characters. But it's strictly a fantasy storyline. I hope you aren't offended.

"Really!" So why not let me read that one and help it along?

In a sudden panic fearing humiliation, I changed the subject ... "Rob, I've enjoyed too many of your Apple Jack Mojitos and don't feel safe drive. Do you mind if I just hand here for a while on your couch?

"Why not stay the night. We have two spare rooms ready to go. I can work on the story if you'd like.

Damn, why did I open my stupid mouth?

Spinning as I sat back down, "I don't know about that, but I will at least hang around for a bit. What say we play that domino game you guys were talking about earlier?"

Rob was effectively diverted. In moments my hosts were showing me how to play their special game. Before long, our conversation turned to sex as it so often does among the living. We shared some our 'wild experience' stories and Rob gave me a sketch of one particularly enjoyable threesome he'd had. Apparently he and his former wife enjoyed a very active sex life. I wondered what Rochelle thought of this.

She left to take a leak or something, so I volunteered, "I've never had a threesome." I said. "And it's something I swear to do before I die. It's the scheme for my draft story...don't be offended."

Laughing, Rob replied, "Hey, no offense taken at all. We've played with that fantasy. In reality they can be fun or surprisingly disappointing ... even regrettable experiences. Don't assume they will match your fantasies."

"Whether it works or not has everything to do with the people involved. Sounds trite and obvious, but really, if there's no foundation of a relationship they can be pretty empty experiences. You might as well toss off and save yourself the trouble. It's best to not go there unless emotional and physical attraction is apparent. Most important, it has to be mutual."

Rob continued, "Now then, you see, tonight is a situation with the basic requirements in place. There's a solid foundation for friendship and attraction. I know you admire Rochelle, for example. You're not strangers and have appreciation for each other.

The next thing I knew, Rochelle was standing at the door with fresh drinks saying, "Rob! You aren't telling Tom my secrets are you?"

We both smiled though Rob stuttered his response, "Oh, no! That was just about some guitar teachers I've had."

With a twinkle in her eye, she turned and said over her shoulder, "Then what does 'admire Rochelle' have to do with guitar?"

Glancing at me, she winked and said, "I don't know how much he told you, but Rob doesn't tend to exaggerate."

That floored me.

Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was an overture. I'm not certain why, but I replied saying, "Well I've had more than a few wild fantasies too. Even some great experiences in real...such as when my advising professor seduced me in grad school. In any case, whatever we speak of stays among us. Now, I'm all ears if you have something to tell."

I didn't know if Rob had told her of my writing and in a further lapse of discipline, I revealed, "Just between us, I write some of my experiences and fantasies up and publish them on Literotica.

Rob laughed, saying, "I already told Rochelle weeks ago. She wanted to read what you promised to have me review. Since you turned me onto it, we've gotten to know that site well, haven't we honey?" Rochelle returned a mischievous smirk.

"Wow." I said. "Well, you likely wouldn't have seen anything I've written. I'm not much of a self-editor and none of the fifty or so requests for editors has gone anywhere.

Rochelle replied, "Well then, can we edit for you? I think it would be fun!

My mouth went dry. I was embarrassed to even mention my hobby and now the veil of anonymity might be pierced by the very couple I was writing about.

"You know, my stories are pretty out there. I'm not sure I'd like to have anyone read them without a veil of anonymity.

In another drunken laps of discipline, I blurted before I could stop myself, "In a funny twist of fate, I've a draft in the works that might give you a laugh and have fun with."

Rob smiled, knowing full well what I was talking about and interjected, "It's quite relevant to us and this evening, but incomplete isn't it Tom? If so, what would you say about us sketching the rest out? We can develop it along the lines of our favorite fantasy...yours and ours that is.

"That sounds fun Rob!" Rochelle replied. "So Tom, you said that what's said here stays here. We'll be revealing some sensitive things. Are you willing to meet us measure for measure?"

I reasoned that it would level the playing field and not make me the sole focus of what was to unfold in the story.

"Okay. Fair enough. So then, here's the twist. The story is about an evening just like this one. Rob already knows, but it features you two. I'll start by admitting that I've been harboring a crush on you. And the story is a fantasy. A ménage a trios fantasy. The story starts with my arrival and guitar playing with Rob. Through the evening you serve drinks and that's as far as it presently goes. We'd need to take it from there. This specific scene isn't written into it...though it should be now.

A sudden panic took me though. I had to back-track. This could be very uncomfortable and ruin a good friendship if the mere thought of a ménage offended or threatened them.

Rochelle blushed, and reading what looked like an objection, I spoke quickly, "On second thought, this is presumptuous. Let me think about it and we can talk next week of something. I'm not quite ready to open the kimono.

Rochelle quickly called bull shit. "It sounds hot to me. So Tom, let's have it. What's the problem? What are you afraid of?

"You. You and Rob." I replied. "There are some things you don't understand about this story and they may upset you.

Confused, Rochelle asked, "What could possibly shock me after what Rob's spoken of in his past? I think I've heard it all. In a ménage a trios we all end up in bed making love. I'm the center of affections and that's just fine with me."

"Well, you see, this evening is in itself the basis for the story. And that makes me even more uncomfortable letting you into it. But if you really want to do this, we're already scripting a pretty cool addition to the start I have. We could turn it into a story about acting out a fantasy that surprises us all by becoming a reality. Just a creative twist you know.

Rochelle became more flushed as if just now realizing she was to contribute her own thoughts and feelings towards the seduction. Not only that, but that she was to 'pretend' to fall for two men. She felt resistance to doing this and made sure we knew it. It was one thing to pretend 'double teaming' but another to do it. It scared her.

She had such poise, opening her mouth; she slipped her tongue first across the top and then her lower lip. "Wow Tom. If your storyline is what I think, then it's; well, going to be fun.

Turning to Rob, she continued, "But don't misunderstand me about this, it's just a fantasy and nothing more. We may talk, but don't go about thinking this is anything but fiction. Rob, I know you and I should be clear on this now."

"Now then, it's a hot fantasy, and we will write it out, or at least sketch it so Tom can then write. Are we agreed? Fiction and fantasy – not reality?"

Rob kind of nodded and I looked sideways. Sorry, I thought to myself, I just won't agree to turn down any opportunity.

She called our bluff though, and she said, "No, a nod or shifty eyes isn't enough. I want you handsome but dirty men to say out loud it's only a fantasy."

Rob winked at me, crossing his fingers behind his back for me to see, and said, "Yes honey, it's only a fantasy." I did the same. Rob and I were going to give it a real go.

Okay then, "Let's get started."

So, there we sat with the domino's spread out ready for play. Me with a notebook and pen. Who would start...

It was a slow start given the prior conversation.

Finally Rob took the baton and said, "Okay then, probably the best way to write is to act parts out. That way it develops in a very real way. I bet most stories are so self-indulgent they don't reflect reality. We can take exception and as long as the details aren't lost, it will be much more compelling.

Adding to this, I said, "Great idea. Not only that but we will capture the woman's perspective, which the predominantly male authors miss. They just can't see into the mind of a woman and blend it in properly.

"Okay." Said Rochelle. "I can go with that and appreciate the chance to make this story extra special with my view of 'double masculine seduction'."

I directed my next comment at Rochelle: "So, how are you going to deal with the thought of doing something so deliciously bad as inviting me into your bed? You have to consider multiple issues: the story challenges overcome your reluctance; it has to deal with Robs willingness to share you; and it needs to resolve any reservations I may have at offending you or Rob. It's got to overcome him seeing his precious wife being taken in front of him. AND, she needs to enjoy it freely, with understanding that her husband wants her to enjoy it."

"That's a pretty tough bill of goods." She agreed. "But Rob will do what I say; when I say it's okay. So the key is to be subtle. Seduce me with finesse, delicacy and softness.

"But before you get into it, I need a drink or maybe more like a half-dozen. Let's break out the Bourbon!"

Walking towards the bar, Rochelle added, "These challenges can all be overcome." Rochelle replied. "I completely agree." Rob said. "Geez Tom, that's a great storyline. Look, Rochelle's already flushed and we haven't even started. Come on, let's get those drinks."

Walking downstairs to the bar with Rochelle in front, her fit buns swung just so, capturing my attention with enticing grace. Rob saw this and tapped me on the shoulder while smirking.

At the bar, speaking lightly, Rochelle said, "This should not be a sobering discussion and I'd suggest you select some of our specialty bourbon. It should take the edge off and the shake out any apprehension."

While opening the liquor cabinet, she continued, "There are a couple ways we can script this and I want to think about which makes 'female' sense.

Rob spoke up, "To make this real we should act out the scenes. At least I like that idea."

Rochelle looked up with skepticism, "I don't know. Let me think about it. What if you guys got randy enough to take things too far. You know what I mean?"

I interjected to break that line of thought by asking about their Bourbon collection. I settled on Rochelle's recommendation: a Kings Cask that's apparently quite rare. It tasted of cinnamon.

We had one round while talking about the story line. Then we had another. At that point, Rob suggested we get started and that the first act would be in the studio as we discussed. We might as well head up there to fill it in.

We grabbed a couple bottles and some water bottles before heading back upstairs. Arriving there, Rob put on some great swishy salsa music.

Rochelle started, saying, "I agree to act out some of these scenes. But first, you men need to toe the line and I'm drawing the line, not you. After a little acting, we need to brainstorm the rest. Fantasies to fill the hotter parts while reality can be used to stage them. No nudity and no sex at all. Don't even think or consider it happening. We'll rite down sketches of each scene and then act them out. After that we'll put the words down. Tom is the true author so will do the writing to keep the text consistent throughout.

My, but Rochelle is the commander in chief. Women hold such a stick over our male heads huh?

Our 'buzz' had certainly increased as we enjoyed our bourbon. I pulled my notepad out and told Rochelle it was time to be challenged to a dance.

This first scene would involve our efforts to perfect a song with Salsa swing. We were having some problems with one (in reality) and suspected they could be solved by following actual salsa dance movements. Rochelle agreed to help with express them (she had studied dance until her late 20s and claimed to have the essential movements).

Though she started a bit stiffly, Rochelle soon broke into a rhythmic swooning. When the rough part came up, she broke off saying, "Okay, I think you need a key change to keep the sentiment started with the initial work. Something different is needed to take the suggested arousal to another stage. Here, Tom, give me your guitar and I'll show you what I think would work.

I handed her my guitar and she hit a few chords, then a few more. Finally settling on a progression that sounded right with the rhythm we'd set. Rob added some arpeggios to match mark dance moves. But I still needed to get the chord patterns down and I couldn't see her fingering so asked her to show it to me.

Standing opposite me, bending over to my height on the couch, she revealed her lily white breasts while straining to make me see what she'd been doing. It didn't help so I asked her to show me right-way forward. This even though I'd miss the view. However, I reasoned that I might get her tits pressed into my back. Yum.

Sometimes scheming works. It did this time. She moved around to my back side, reached around to form the chord pattern and pressed her tits into my shoulders. Oh, god, I could have cum right then from their warmth alone.

So then, this would become part of the story. She turned me on unknowingly. Or perhaps knowingly. I didn't rightly know one way or the other and wasn't going to interrupt it. Rather I wanted to play it out.

I could feel and smell her sweet breath as she spoke to me, imploring me to follow her fingers from one chord to the next. She was patient. And she was warm. Her red hair flowed across my neck and back causing havoc with my concentration. Alas, eventually I gave in and knew the chords. She'd said subtlety was the ticket so I took that route. The reality was I was now half erect though she didn't detect it.

Rob and I restarted and once again, Rochelle danced. This time she danced right through our key transition and seemed to lose herself in the music. My god, but she was beautiful moving as she did.

12