A Wife Plus Two Makes Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished and Rob spoke up, "Rochelle, no one dances Salsa in jeans!"

"You need to change into the salsa attire."

Unscripted, I said, "I think we should help though."

Pausing momentarily, she shot back, "Okay, but you guys need to also change into men's salsa clothing."

Rob agreed, "Hey, this acting out is proving to be far better than sitting down and trying to script from our imagination. Maybe improvisation is the way to make most of our sketches."

No one objected, so that became the scripting mode. Brainstorm. Sketch. Act. Improvise.

But that's for later. First Rochelle needed to fit the mode. She had agreed to change, and so had we. Thus we moved to the master bedroom. Rochelle began pulling outfit candidates from the closet and dresser. We fingered each one and sorted them into two piles: rejects (too conservative) and possibilities. Our selection requirements were a) that it be very, very light so we could feel as much as possible, and b) as see-through as possible for obvious reasons.

When everything she could propose was out, I told her that she'd need to model them so we could get just the right look. Rob nodded in agreement. He also pulled out the black pants and white shirts we'd need to wear.

While she changed into the first outfit, we began pulling on our black pants and white shirts.

She emerged from the closet (walk in of course) before we could finish and whistled in appreciation of our partially covered bodies. My pants were just being pulled up and my half-erection was more than evident. No shirts fit over my shoulders so I'd simply donned a vest and optimistically wondered if it would work. Apparently it did.

Rochelle had on a red miniskirt with uneven hems that was cut low, just above her pubis. Her diamond navel piercing showed with a sparkle drawing my attention once again to her silky white flesh. Yum.

Her top was more conservative, with sleeves just covering her shoulders. The neck was cut wide showing more cleavage, but not racy enough for our tastes. Rob called out, "Hey, the skirt may do but the top will not."

At long last, we finished dressing her. She had a halter on top with the red mini skirt and a pair of red spike heels. The halter was loose and wouldn't accommodate a bra. Nice subtle move I thought!

Before heading back to the studio, Rob reached around her shoulders and kissed her deeply on the lips, saying, "You are the love of my life, and you look stunning! This is so perfect for the story we're writing!"

I added, "Wow, I have to complement you on this choice!" Even while she looked demurely and shyly away, saying, "Okay bad boys, hands off!"

The halter was trim enough to see the bell of her tits from below, and the swell from her sides as well. Son of a bitch, this was unreal!

Now remember, said Rob, "This scene requires you to do two things: be enticing enough to attract players to dance with you. Plus you need to remain aloof enough to discourage those who just want sex. Just do the first and we'll act out the resistance part as we go."

She began dancing again, and this time Rob left our recording playing so he could join her playing the part of a wanton man. They danced body to body for a bit before he pulled apart, saying, "Honey, how you expect to play this part with panties on! They're too obvious. Anyway, I'm certain that we saw most women in Miami dancing salsa without panties at all!"

Embarrassed, Rochelle replied, "Well, this isn't Miami and you'll just have to pretend."

"Okay." I interjected, "Rochelle, you can wear panties but we must select them."

Rob objected, saying, "No, it's not authentic and we're supposed to act this out so it's real. Rochelle, no panties!"

Turning to Rob, she said, "No panties, no story."

"Okay." He said, and then we pick them out.

He'd worn her down, so off we went to choose her panties.

Hot damn, I've never chosen the panties a woman can or can't wear so whatever happens I'm a happy guy.

She looked a bit panicked, but went ahead opening her lingerie drawer. Out came a handful of threads and lace. "Wow!" I said, unable to help myself. "Any one of those will do!"

"No Tom." She said. "A red skirt has certain demands. They need to be red. They need to match my skirt, my shoes and my toenails."

"Okay honey, take those red ones. They should do, though I still say you should wear nothing."

My heart skipped. Continuing, Rob said, "Any lines that show will raise more objections so make sure they don't."

"Whatever." She said. "Panties are required and I only have what's here. But here, you can judge what I change into."

Then, before my eyes she submissively slipped her existing panties down to her ankles, stepped out of them and tossed them to Rob. He snatched them, gave a sniff and threw them to me.

Rochelle was horrified. "Hey, those are private! Put them down!"

It was my turn to play the bad boy, so I opened and closely examined her nectar while raising them to my nose. "Rochelle, you've outdone yourself. These...are stimulating to me ... or rather it looks as though you're stimulated too aren't you?"

She flushed red. Continuing to push, Rob said, "Honey, anything you put on will just get wet so why not go without? Either that or you better trim things so they wear properly."

Rochelle got redder, "Rob, you're a lascivious bastard! Tom wouldn't have known the difference. I'm wearing panties! But you can choose them."

She set out three different thongs, pink, red and black. "I vote for the pinks!" I said, since they were pretty much transparent and provided little cover.

"Okay, well those are close enough to red, but these definitely require some preparation. Now you guys get out of here before I pull the plug on this entire routine!"

With that, Rob and I departed for the studio and to replenish drinks and pleased with the outcome of dressing Rochelle in a mostly undressed outfit.

We refreshed Rochelle's drink and Rob suggested I take it to her. Smiling, I expressed my gratitude.

Rochelle was in the bathroom behind a closed door. I knocked, saying, "Your fresh drink waits!"

Hiding behind the door, she cracked it open enough to hand a drink through. Her body was clearly reflected in the floor length mirror and I could see she was trimming a rosy red bush. Her hair was thin and wispy, doing little to hide a swollen clit hood that stood out between plump labia's.

"Thanks Tom! I'll be a few more minutes." was all I got before the door closed. Pushing the threshold, I said, "Rochelle, I'm quite happy with whatever you do and wear."

She just said, "Beat it you lusty man!"

I reflected on Rochelle boldly dropping her first set of panties. That spoke of a good balance between modesty, rebellion and inebriation. My hopes were up in addition to my raging cock.

After what seemed like a lifetime, Rochelle entered the studio wearing the desired outfit. The break in our routine took some time to restart, so I recounted a digest of the story from the top. We knew the next scene was to be dancing, but it wasn't sketched out.

I suggested that Rochelle start dancing again as she was before, and that Rob then join her. I'd then object to being left out, so would cut in. Then, Rob would complain about being left out and would join the two of us in a three-way dance.

It was agreed this was a good way to move forward. Fortunately we didn't go into further details.

Within moments, Rochelle was dancing again to the sultry songs Rob had queued up. As scripted, Rob joined her. He proceeded to get her worked her up by taking her ass cheeks in hand, then doing it again under her skirt. She firmly moved his hands up each time, so he redirected attention to her top. The knot behind her neck holding the halter in place became his focus of attention. He began toying with it, each time loosening the knot some while covering the movements by combing his fingers through her hair.

Seeing my chance on the third song I cut in saying it was my turn. He said no, she was his for a bit longer. He motioned intent to loosen her up a bit before I got to her.

He took his bride in hand and moved his chest against her tits on an orbiting course. He just brushed her nipples lightly with her every movement. Rochelle's eyes closed and two thirds through the song Rob motioned for me to join. I placed my left hand behind her waist with fingers spread downward to the firm flesh of her ass. My right spread across Rob's shoulder.

Perhaps she thought my hand was his, but in any case, she didn't object.

Together Rob and I continued with the orbiting rotation he'd started...I owned her right breast while he took over her left. I literally watched while her nipples hardened when I joined.

Finally, Rochelle looked up at me with a smart grin, and asked, "And I suppose this is improvisation on the script again? You're as dirty as I thought."

I laughed, saying, "Yeah, at least the script we sketched out. But it might be a script none of us mentioned before."

Rochelle stuck out her tongue at me and made a funny face that I laughed at with an expression of, "You'll see!"

Damn, but then she suddenly stood back, saying, "Guys, this is getting a little too physical. Don't you think we should keep to the script?"

"But we are! This is supposed to be a seduction into a ménage a trios'!" Rob said. "Go with it! Think of all the movies where married actors and actresses have nude scenes! You have to do it with genuine, realistic moves or it's a farce! This story needs to be epic and real!"

"Oh, god, you guys have suckered me into this haven't you!" She replied.

Speaking up, Rob made improvisation her idea, saying, "No, this was your idea to act it out. Together we decided improvisation was what would make it realistic. Just go with it honey!"

"Okay, but keep it sane will you? This is still fiction, right?"

By the fifth dance, she became more comfortable and Rob stepped aside to sip his drink. He was fiddling with a device that I recognized to be a portable recorder...both audio and video. Clever guy, he was recording this to help with the story!

Taking a mental boost from the knowledge we were being recorded, I moved my hands down to her butt cheeks as I'd seen Rob do earlier. But I whispered in her ear that I was only improvising. I caressed her cheeks and then sent a jolt through her by contracting my waist to press my hard on against her thigh.

What started as a whoosh of air from her lungs became a deeper sound ... "Aaahhh! Ghaaa! St...op that!"

I apologized for being too adventuresome. She didn't say a thing in return, though we were dancing more closely now. My cock continued to bump pressure against her thigh. She just kept her eyes closed and moved with me to the music.

The song ended and Rob rejoined us for the next song.

It was another slow grinder. Rob began his rotating chest move again and I followed. A minute into the dance, which was getting very intimate with my hand on her naked shoulder, I brushed my right thigh between her legs, subtly and not too aggressively though. I wanted her to get comfortable with successive moves.

I was in full seduction mode now. The context was right for a woman to go with it. She was safe, in her own home with her husband and a good friend. The chemistry was all there. We just needed to bide our time and lead her. Just the way a young filly is trained up.

Rob caught the move, and being her husband was free to push things further more quickly. He used his left thigh to go between her thighs and went further by lifting his leg to just touch her Mons and clitoris.

She moaned another, "Aaaahhhh." In quiet response.

I finally got up the nerve to lean over and hiss her delicate white neck.

Rochelle's head reared back. "Oh my god, you sent a jolt up my spine!"

"What's the matter darling?" I asked.

Rochelle groaned out a, "Nothing I shouldn't expect I suppose." She acquiesced and put her arms around my neck. In turn, I pressed my chest against her right breast and kissed her neck again. This time she pulled me tightly using her right arm wrapped about my shoulders.

He kissed her on the mouth. It was a soft, delicate kiss that ended only after their tongues danced. It was a clit-like dance too.

I held my hands to her hips and led them into circular grinds against Rob's leg between her thighs. He withdrew, and I replaced his with mine. Her pussy felt hot against my thigh and there was no pretense about her enjoyment at feeling my hard-on against her right leg.

She began to moan and breathe deeply.

She was so entranced I don't think she felt me pull my hands off and replace them under her skirt. I now had both of her bare cheek in my hand. My thumb plucked at the elastic of her thong. Rob was doing the same thing on her left side. With a nod, we hooked thumbs under them and in a quick motion pealed them down to her knees.

Rob's raised his toes, caught an edge, and pushed them to her ankles. Rochelle raised her spiked heels up to step out of them.

How quickly things had changed. No more resistance was evident. Had she succumbed?

She'd begun to perspire from the dancing and as did her pussy as was evident by the soaked crotch of her panties.

In a surprise move, she kicked them to the side of the room as though they were nonsense.

She and Rob were locked in a passionate kiss and I moved to her back. Rob worked out the knot on halter knot again and let the top fall, liberating lily white with pink crescent breasts.

It was my turn to gasp. "God, you are so lovely!" I said in a whispered breath.

Rob took her breasts in his hands. I reached around her belly from behind and thrust my pelvis into her back side. She responded with a moan and pressed back. Then she pressed forward against Rob. She had an erection to attend to forward and back.

I groaned with delight and was taken back when Rochelle gasped, saying, "What in the hell is going on here! Oh my god! I've lost control!"

Without losing a beat, Rob swung her twirling down and kissed her deeply with his leg firmly against her sex. "Nothing is improper my love, we're writing a story is all and you're playing your part very well."

She drifted back into stasis as if hypnotized. Kissing him in return and when he righted her, she was flushed and glassy eyed. She moaned and ground her pussy against Rob as they kissed.

Rob reached around and pulled me tightly to her back and I became part of the forward and back grinding motion.

Rochelle reached around with one arm around the small of my back and pulled me to her.

Now we were where I had wanted to be. Almost. Somehow we needed a reclining venue. The bedroom journey was daunting so I abandoned any thought of being so lucky as to end up in the master bed.

Rob spoke with a dry voice, "The script has us moving into the master bedroom after dancing. Let's wet our whistles and move into there. We can update the script and act out the final scene."

Rochelle began to speak, but before a word was emitted, Rob interjected, "Honey, this is the way it happens. You're covered and you're being lavished with seductive attention by two virile, attractive men! Let us finish this! There is one more scene!"

Well done Rob, I thought to myself. I couldn't have done any better!

I don't think Rochelle even realized her panties were already gone. Now her top was down and that was obvious. All that remained to protect her was a skimpy mini skirt. Oh yes, and her spike heels.

She rolled her eyes, emptied her bourbon and asked for a refill. With a smile, she said, "So this is still fiction is it? I've no panties on and my tits are standing naked. Is that not real?"

Standing now, she took a hand from each of us and raised them to her naked tits. My god, her breast was so warm, soft and firm. Her nipple I began to rub between thumb and fingers. Her head rocked back and she laughed, "So here's reality that's no longer fantasy."

Rochelle laughed as we roamed our hands freely across her body until she turned and walked to the master bedroom.

Not knowing if to follow or not, I opted for the positive and followed.

She pulled the covers back, wiggled out of her miniskirt and jumped into the middle. Well boys?

I took her in. She was a full hearted, sensuous woman who knew something special was happening. Rochelle had a red haired pussy, trimmed but unshaved because the hair was so sparse and wispy. Her spike heels remained in place and I noted how they matched her painted toenails.

I wanted to suckle her toes before the night was done. Yes, I must do that I thought.

Gentlemen, "Do you suppose this is also just acting? God I'm so fucking horny! Will you please spare me the agony of inaction?"

We made passionate love. All night and all the next morning following breakfast and showers.

Rob and Rochelle are lovely people.

Rochelle's parting words were, "This is the best story that could have been written about the seduction of a committed wife. Please, send us a copy when it's ready!"

Yep, I thought. I'll do that. And Rob can check facts with the video.

12