All Comments on 'A Wife's Desire'

by lovestwopussies

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Filth.

the wife is a nympho. 4*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years ago
"He chocked"

She kicked off her "heals". See anything wrong here?

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
4 * for now...

I don't know if there will be a follow on, but for now this was a good story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

The second new baboon today writes on Cuckerotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Oh boy another cuck story what a treat. Great story line so original - horny wife - useless husband who wants his wife fucked by a real man - who watches his life go down the toilet - cleans her pathetic cunt of lovers cum - Oh I almost forgot the real man has a massive cock and balls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Again..almost every story in this category

is written for the willing cuckold lovers. Doesn't leave much for the rest of us that detest these stories. Didn't have to read, score and comments said it all. 1*

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
It was over before it began

As a reader, I know nothing about this couple. Do they do this sort of thing often? Why do they share this fantasy? What events led up to this? I don't know, because the story leaps straight into the action.

The husband approaches the man, and he responds, "Sorted?" That stopped me dead in my tracks. What does that mean? Is it a British saying? Maybe the writer meant "sordid?" But even that is an odd response.

Again, the man is merely a prop in the couple's fantasy. We know nothing about him, and therefore we don't care.

The cum feast at the end was too over-the-top for this category, which is why the anons are so up in arms. But honestly, if they haven't figured out what "extra-marital fun, swinging, sharing and more" means, I can't help them. They only seem happy with a story if it ends with a wife dying a miserable death.

shavedman39shavedman39almost 10 years ago
I liked it!

I read this type of story all the time and this was a good description of the first timer. Got me hard as hell! Thanks.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
I like it in spite of the morons who complain...

Look on the Site Contents page.

Read what it says by the "Loving Wives" category.

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Why do you stupid Anonymous commenters complain and gripe and bitch about the contents of these stories when the people who run the site plainly state that this is what you will find. If you don't like it, read somewhere else!!

Ok, author. I like the story. I like that you pointed out the sacred wedding rings as she has another man's cock in her hand. I like that she made hubby strip her. I like that she taunts him all while it goes on.

What you need to do is carefully edit your story and correct word usage errors. It makes it much harder for the reader to enjoy it.

I gave it 3 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hE MISSED THE BEST PART

The best part of doing what he is doing was not done.

My wife and I have done this a lot. I want to slide my cock

in that wet slick pussy after they are through.

I have actually pulled them apart and climed on my wife with cum

leaking out. Great feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
honey_licker1124

Eat my shit and die you fucking faggot.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Good

A good story documenting a collapsing marriage. The man was stranger to the husband but was he a stranger to the wife? Yes the word is 'sorted', short for 'all sorted out' meaning I or we know what is to be done and will do it.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
SOMETHING MISSING

First I'd like to encourage you to keep trying. Ignore those who won't sign their user names,(they would still be anonymous, since no one would know who they really are),but accuse fictional characters of not being REAL men and the authors of many other things. Really makes you wonder, doesn't it?

For some reason I had a hard time getting into this story. It was very short, therefore little character development,and written mostly in present tense, which I think is hard to pull off. Still, you managed to keep me until the end, so you must have done pretty good. KEEP ON WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear CarolinaDreamer

Like using that name makes you any less anonymous. Idiot. This was just another wimpy husband letting his slut wife fulfill her fantasies and along the way expose him to every disease known to man. How anyone finds this scenario to be interesting or erotic is beyond me. Different strokes for different folks I guess. But in this Anon's opinion, this story was just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can relate

I experienced eating fresh load of creampie from my wife. She had just been fucked by a huge cock for the first time. His cock was so huge my wife cried as he worked all twelve inches into her very tight pussy. She kepkt telling him it hurt too much; he was in so deep she couldn't take it any more. I watched him turn her doggie style and pound her pussy, pushing her pussy lips in.

When he was ready to come, I held his balls and felt him empty a huge load intommy wife. It was so much it came out the sides. He ordered me to clean his cock. I turned to loving wife and started eating every drop of his cum. She kept crying andtelling me her pussy still hurt from the brutal fucking he gave her.583c

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PITY ABOUT THE SICKOS ON HERE........GREAT STORY

CANT BELIVE WHAT SOME SICKOS HAVE POSTED ABOUT YOUR STORY....I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT AND EVEN THOUGH IT IS MOST PROBABLY A FANTASY THERE IS NOTHING HOTTER THAN WATCHING YOUR WIFE TAKE ANOTHER MAN'S COCK DEEP INSIDE HER....I KNOW, I HAVE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE HAD THAT EXPERIENCE AND I LOVED IT...AND SO DID MY WIFE.....AND SO DID THE OTHER GUY. YOU DESCRIBED THE FEELINGS VERY WELL....WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE FROM YOU janlikesall@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SHARING WIFE

If you ever let your wife have sex with another man and watch her enjoy what you think. I have seen my wife with a few men and love seeing her have sex. Seeing men touch her and fuck her is great Connie has had three, four and even five lover a one time. She has had cocks from 6 inch. to 18 inch.long. Seeing her suck fuck and have fun with them. Let your wife have all the fun she can handle. When she is happy so are you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fuck yes..

Great story... please write more. I would love to see my gf fuck another guy or girl... and i would be turned on cleaning upc

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OHH,

It look like like White men are all henpecked husbands.who love to eat other men cumm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

JUST A FUCKING SLUT THROW THE BITCH OUT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My Wife

I love for my wife to go to a bar an pick up someone, let him fuck her, and then come home I eat her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Fantasy

Been married for almost 50 years and watching my wife being fucked by another man has been a fantasy of mine for at least 45 years. At one time, for three years, she dated and fucked another man with my consent while I worked out of town but I never got to watch her getting screwed. One night I wanted to go down on her but she told me she wanted to be fucked. Then she gave me one of the best fucks of my life. Her pussy was so easy to slide into that I thought it was because lover had the huge cock she said his cock was about the same size as mine. For years I fantasized that his cock was actually huge about but later realized she still had his cum inside her after fucking her earlier that day. Do I still want to watch 10+ inches of thick cock fucking her? Damn right I do!

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago

It is endless fucking ..MMF

Wimp Hubby at least gone for DP

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
MMF at Its Best

Loved the story. I like how the wife took charge from beginning to end. First, she selected the man she wanted to fuck. Then, she sent her husband to make the arrangements. Afterwords she takes charge of the situation, even insisting that her husband see the action up close and then grabbing his head and forcing him to lick her clit while she's getting fucked.. For the finale, he gets to lick her cream filled pussy.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Awesome story

This is the fantasy of mine and many other men. Getting to watch their woman fuck another man and then cleaning her pussy with my mouth eating her creampie. And a really good wife would make me clean her juices off his cock too.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This is the fantasy of mine and many other men.

Nope...it actually isn't and for the majority of them that do it, they end up walking away from each other, usually in a very messy divorce.

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

Good story, can relate to this , having watched my wife take 8 inch and 10 inch cooks bot in her cunt and up her arse, gives me a real turn on as the cum flows out of both

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The only thing sillier than the story, are the hilarious “my wife and I “ comments by the cuck wannabes. Only 8 and 10 inch cocks, no 7s or 9s?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many fags out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many jealous haters out there leaving meaningless comments about a subject they have no understanding of. There is nothing more erotic than when the husband removes his wife’s panties in front of her lover then watches as he enters her and then proceeds to lick her clit while she is getting filled with his cock

AvoyeurisIAvoyeurisI3 months ago

This is practically the exact scenario that I'd like to see happen with my wife. I've mentioned it to her but she is not going to do it. I'm MUCH older than she and have diabetes. Those 2 conditions had pretty much left me useless, but not entirely. Watching my younger wife fuck another man and me eating her cream pie, would probably have me get hard without the pill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous