A Wife's Life Among Savages Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of the night, Kelly felt Leopan's hands on her once again. As always, he started on her breasts and moved lower. Still feeling guilty about succumbing to the illicit pleasures the last time and upset about him denying her orgasm, she tried to stop his hand, but found out that once taken down a boundary, it cannot be easily replaced. Before she could put any firm resistance, he found her clitoris, and once again, she became putty in his hands.

Half an hour of moans and gasps later, Kelly's wails came from the hut, "Nooo! Not again!" and was followed by a short burst of sobbing, everything became quiet.

Four hours later, the moans started again, and after about twenty minutes, a faint chant came in Kelly's voice, "Please...please...please," as she begged for a release. Then after a sudden outcry of, "Nooo!" between sobbing, came, "Why? At least let me do it myself, dammit!"

***************

The next morning, Kelly woke up in a haze. Both her mind and body were a mess; the continuous feeling of unsated arousal was keeping her awake most of the night and being in that constant state of excitement had her sweating throughout the cold night which made her whole body sticky, specially between her thighs, due to the heavy secretion of arousal.

The first thing Kelly did was, grab her soap and go to the river. Leopan quickly followed her and checked the river before letting her get in. She felt bit awkward with him because of what had happened in the previous night, but she managed to engage in conversation with him, since she wanted to get as much as information about the tribe before she leaves.

It was then Kelly learned about something important and could have been dangerous to ignore. In Waraka way, a week was divided into two parts: four days belonged to the angels, and three days belonged to demons; consequently naming them: angel week and demon week. So it was their custom to identify four days as an angel week, which Jonathan had misinterpreted as a full, seven day week.

Kelly felt a little angry with Jonathan about his ignorance and 'All know' attitude. In his false confidence, he had made a crucial error that could have her end in a heap of trouble. She was glad that she was leaving that day and do not have to worry about the interpretation error.

At the river, any hope to secretly release Kelly's pent-up sexual pressure by herself was thwarted by Leopan closely watching and following her everywhere. This resulted in her body being in a constant need of release which kept her nipples erected; this embarrassed her immensely since her puffy nipples stood out too much, they sometimes poked through the straws of her upper-skirt. As the tribal women reapplied the red dots on her body, she realized that her body had become unusually sensitive to the touch.

Kelly was at least relieved that she doesn't have to spend another night in that small hut. She loved and hated the previous night immensely. With the state she was in, she didn't want to risk another night in Leopan's embrace. She felt a tingle in her loins when she remembered how she had melted in his hands. Embarrassed by her own reaction to mere thoughts, she shook herself out of it and looked at the direction Kem and his group or Jonathan should arrive. She couldn't wait to be free of her dilemma, be done with all the sins she had and might commit, and go back to her comfortable home.

Kelly was feeling restless as the afternoon approached, and was relieved to the Jonathan and the elders emerging from the jungle. She ran to him and had to resist her overwhelming desire to hug him; it would have been the death of him.

"Where are Kem and the guys?" Jonathan asked while looking around.

"Then didn't come," Kelly said with her teary eyes.

"Shit! Those lazy bastards. I bet they got delayed in the jungle. They'll be here tomorrow. I guess we'll have to spend another night here," Jonathan said.

"You don't get it, Jonathan. I can't spend another night with him," Kelly said under a low voice and hinted at Leopan.

"Did he fuck you?" Jonathan asked looking at her.

"No!" Kelly said at once and, with an embarrassed expression, continued, "But he's doing other things that are too embarrassing to tell."

Jonathan kept looking at her for a while and said, "Look, Kelly. I know it's hard, but in the situation we are in, we can't do anything about it unless we are prepared to end up looking like porcupines. You'll have put up with it for one more night."

"What do you mean 'one more night'? I'm in this mess because of your stupid plan," Kelly said almost hissing.

"And by the way, their week is only four days, so if Kem doesn't show up by day-after-tomorrow, I really might get fucked, and it's not going to be by you," Kelly said furiously while trying to hide the fact from Leopan that they were arguing.

"What? Four days? Shit!...anyway, I'm sure he'll show up tomorrow. If not, I'll figure something out," Jonathan said.

"You better," Kelly said angrily and walked away since Leopan was coming closer as if he wasn't pleased with the tone and the length of their conversation.

That night, when Leopan led Kelly to the small hut, she nervously looked back at the camp-fire at the other side of the clearing and saw her husband sitting beside it, looking at her. She felt sadness, but more anger that it was he who had cornered her into getting molested by a primitive, tribal man.

As Kelly entered the hut, she knew, once again, her soft flesh would be at the mercy of his dark, hard hands, and she would melt against them and lose herself, only to be denied a release, many times.

Before long, despite Kelly's attempts to keep her voice down, through the noise of million crickets, Jonathan heard the faint sound of his wife's moans. He couldn't stop himself from going closer to that small, leaf covered hut and as he got closer he learned how much pleasure was condensed in her moans. He had rarely heard her moaning in that manner and was surprised how much pleasure she seemed to be feeling despite her previous intense reluctance to be in that hut; he felt anger, jealousy and excitement rising within him at the same time. Her moans were becoming more desperate and when he thought maybe she was about orgasm, the moans stopped and came a frustrated cry.

Once again, the night was overtaken by the siren of crickets, and Jonathan waited fifteen more minutes before going back to his hut. After the long journey into the jungle and the mental torture of hearing his wife being made to moan wantonly by someone else, he felt exhausted. When he sat on the bed, he found he was sporting at erection; he reasoned himself that it was due to few days in the jungle without getting any chance to be with Kelly. He wanted to have sex with her that night, but knew she was very busy with another man at the moment.

Just went Jonathan was about to fall asleep, he thought he heard more moaning coming through the noises of jungle, but was too tired to get up and inspect.

Throughout the night, Jonathan was woken up couple of times by what he thought was human-like animal sounds, but decided to ignore them and sleep.

Next morning, Kelly looked even more distressed. A faint dark circle was appearing around her eyes, and Jonathan noticed her gaze remained unfocused when she talked to him.

"I can't take it anymore," Kelly said in a defeated tone.

"You sure didn't sound like you hated it," Jonathan said in an accusing manner.

Kelly looked at him for few moments, but was too tired to even get angry.

"You don't get it, Jonathan. He keeps me awake and on edge the whole night, and this has been going on for three continuous nights. I feel my mind is starting to become a mush, and I'm losing control fast. You have to do something, Jonathan," Kelly pleaded him.

"Don't worry, Kem will be back today. If not, we'll figure out something," Jonathan said while eyeing Leopan who seemed to be giving him a death-stare from behind Kelly.

"Please, Jonathan. You are the only one I have. I did this because I trusted you. I'm a married woman with respect. Please don't let this happen to your own wife," Kelly started crying.

Leopan quickly said something and took her away.

While looking at Kelly being led away by Leopan, Jonathan thought that her mind was really breaking down. Kelly he knew never would have pleaded and cried like that. He wanted to help her, but despite having gun hidden in his tent, he was too afraid to start something; the odds didn't look good for him.

Jonathan went to the river to look for any signs of Kem's arrival. He didn't want to stay near the tree house where Kelly would be looking at him with her pleading eyes. Part of him wanted to accept that it was his fault that she was suffering, but his pride didn't want him to do that; right or wrong, he always did what was necessary.

Darkness approached the jungle and there were no signs of Kem's arrival. Jonathan didn't want to go back to the tent, but knew it was dangerous to be out of the clearing when the darkness arrives; each step could be death in the night-jungle.

Without the camp-fire, the main source of light was the moon. The small, dim light in the tree house meant that the tribe was asleep, and Jonathan what knew it meant; the newly married couple should be in their hut. He felt hungry and in need of a fire, but he slowly approached the small hut which Kelly and Leopan should be engaged in foreplay.

When Jonathan approached the hut, he heard distinct feminine sighs of Kelly. Without knowing what to expect or prepared to witness something he might not like, he peeked through the opening. Soft moon light was seeping into the hut, and the first thing he saw were the two pair of legs at the end of the sleeping platform. The darker, muscular pair had one of the pale, feminine ones trapped between them, and the free one was bent slightly at the knee and was moving slightly in a sensual manner.

Jonathan knew those beautiful, seductive legs by the look. Whenever Kelly gasped, her legs twitched a little, and toes bent a little.

As his eyes got used to the low-light, Jonathan finally saw the full scene that made him shudder. Kelly was lying on her back, and Leopan was partially on her from side, sucking one of her succulent breasts while teasing her clitoris with one hand. By pinning one of her legs with his strong ones, he was creating enough space between her legs for his hand and was grinding his pelvis into her hip.

Jonathan couldn't see Kelly's face, but from the way she had Leopan's head cradled in her hands, the gasps and twitching of her legs, and the evident glistening wetness where Leopan's fingers were dancing, he guessed she was more than enjoying the attention.

Then, as if on a stealth attack, Leopan buried two of his fingers into her. Kelly's whole body shuddered, hips raised and legs opened wider at the initial intrusion. Jonathan looked memorized as Leopan roughly fingered her, generating sloshing sound as his fingers moved more in a scooping motion, rather than the conventional thrusting.

Kelly moaned loud and writhed as Leopan sought sensitive spots in her vagina he had come to intimately know during the last three days. Coupled with the sensation of him sucking, biting and licking her puffy nipple, she was fast approaching an orgasm.

"Please let me come, please let me come," Kelly chanted between her moans, begging the tribal man for a release. But as soon as he felt her vaginal walls starting to throb and tighten around his fingers, he pulled them out.

"Aaaaah...why?" Kelly let out another frustrated cry, showing her displeasure of being denied her orgasm.

Jonathan watched as Leopan took hold of both of Kelly's hands by her wrists with one hand and held them against her breast while her whole body still twitched and jerked from the pressure of brewed, but unreleased orgasm. She was quietly sobbing as Leopan gently caressed the top of her head and whispered softly to her as if he was trying to calm her down while continuing to grind his manhood against her soft skin.

Jonathan slowly walked away while trying to come in to terms with what he had just witness. After few steps, he had to adjust his pants so he could walk without discomfort from the raging hard-on. For the past two years, he has had trouble getting a proper hard on, and he couldn't believe his cock was harder at that moment than the erections he had in his late teenage years.

Jonathan hated listening to Kelly expressing so much pleasure with someone other than him; she was his property. He hated Leopan more for making his uptight wife behave like that. He hated that their illicit bonding was making him have an erection. He wanted to get the gun and shoot Leopan, but knew it would the end of him as well. He was a gambler; a good gambler never gambles with his life.

Jonathan lay on his cot and tried his best to consider everything was part of a dream; even the resumed, faint moaning sound of his wife. He could imagine her snug vagina being played like a guitar by the fingers of a savage, and shuddered at the thought that, if Kem doesn't arrive next day, those fingers will be replaced by something more dangerous, and he'll be making her sing in a different tune.

Jonathan covered his ears with a pillow and tried to concentrate on a plan. At first, he thought, instead of waiting for Kem, he should escape with Kelly the next morning and head for the landing strip; even if they miss Kem's group, they would still be able to reach the place that the plane would eventually come. Then he thought, without any guides to clear a path, he and Kelly would be very slow in the jungle and a very angry bridegroom would definitely catch-up to them in no time. He had six ammos and a poor excuse for a gun with him, but seriously doubted he was skilled enough to kill even two tribe-men with it before he ends up like a pin-cushion. They might not kill Kelly, but they would definitely kill him.

Then, Jonathan thought about the situation as the calculative businessman he was: The tribe would only get pissed if he tries to take Kelly with him. If he leaves Kelly behind and reach the civilization, he could hire a team of mercenaries and come back for her, but... on second thought, by the time he comes back, she would have become spoilt goods: soiled and marked by savage men. He already had the location of the gold vein and when he reaches the civilization, he was going to become one of wealthiest men in the world. Kelly was a good woman and a wife, but why does he have to settle with spoilt goods when he has enough money and power to get a harem full of younger, prettier and naughtier girls that are willing to fulfill his fantasies and not bother him about babies? If he manages to bribe Kem, the local authorities and convince the world that she died during the voyage, he wouldn't have to worry about a divorce that might end up splitting his fortune.

Kelly has been a good and faithful wife to Jonathan so far; she was a rare breed of a woman. He had always been proud to have a classy woman as his wife, but at this point of his life, she was about to become a crucial sacrifice for his success; "A good gambler always knows when to play his most valuable cards," he thought before making a final decision.

*********************

Kelly stepped out of the small hut looking more miserable than ever. Another tiresome night was passed adding more fuel to her building sexual frustration. There were times she had even wished Leopan would rape her and be done with it. Despite the initial pity she had felt towards him after the first night, she was now starting to hate him for teasing her body to the point of making her beg for an orgasm and not grant it; it felt more humiliating to her than an actual rape she thought might feel; she was being forced to destroy her own dignity.

Kelly looked at the direction of the tent, but didn't see Jonathan. Seeing how the entrance was still closed, she thought he was still sleeping; she feared her uncontrollable moans might have reached far enough to have caused him lack of sleep; she started to feel even more miserable.

Kelly was pretty that Jonathan must have already come up with an escape plan. With her mind being bogged by the lack of sleep and constant arousal, she trusted him to come up with a good plan. She didn't want to spend even a minute longer in that place since she knew Leopan was counting seconds to the evening to fully consume his marriage with her. With the aroused state she was in, if he pushes the right buttons, she feared there won't be a rape.

Knowing Jonathan would need a good rest since they were about to risk their lives and run through the jungle, Kelly decided to head to the river, take a bath and cool her raging body and mind down. Leopan was always following her, and she wondered how she was going to elude him. She couldn't wait to listen to Jonathan's plan and learn what she has to do; the way to elude Leopan should also be in the plan.

When she came back from the river, she was surprised to find the camp fire unlit and the tent entrance still closed. Despite Jonathan needing some extra rest, since they didn't have much time till the evening, she decided to call for him.

"Jonathan, honey wake up," Kelly said aloud since she cannot go into the tent while Leopan was watching.

She called for him few times, but didn't get any response.

"Jonathan?" Kelly finally said, feeling something amiss.

Kelly was smart and knew her husband enough to expect the small chance of him betraying her, but she never expected the man she loved, to be a monster.

As the panic came in, Kelly didn't care about Leopan watching and bashed into the tent. What she saw made her freeze on the spot and at loss of voice to even scream out her horror. Everything that belonged to Jonathan and some essential tools had vanished from the tent. It didn't take even a second for her to realize that her worst nightmare has come true: Her husband has abandoned her to a fate worse than death.

Leopan was there to catch Kelly before she falls to the ground, crying. The betrayal was so deep, she found herself crying into the shoulder of her would be rapist. She didn't know what to do or care about anything anymore. She was betrayed in the worst way by the only man she has ever loved. She felt her mind going blank by the overwhelming sorrow. Nothing held any meaning or values to her anymore; even her own life. The moment she let everything go, the feeling of loss and sadness diminished. She stopped crying and thought, "If this is my fate, I'll submit to it."

From then on, Kelly's face didn't show any emotions as she followed the flow of events in a docile manner. Once again, the community had a festive vibe as both women and men busied themselves in preparations. No one seemed to care much about Jonathan's disappearance except Leopan and an elder who tried to ask her about him. She didn't give any answer and remained quiet, trying her best to forget that Jonathan even existed in her life; even a small memory of him brought searing pains in her chest that were painful enough to gasp.

In the afternoon, the women brought Kelly into the tree house and to the hearth on the women's side. All the women seemed to be present around the hearth. She was offered something very bitter to drink. She complied, and soon, she felt a strange calmness creeping into her both body and mind. They made her sit near it and while one woman took off her upper skirt, the two women besides her took her arms into their laps and held them firmly. It was then she noticed some kind of sticks, the thickness of a quarter, sticking out from the hearth, with their ends burning in it. One elderly woman took out one of the sticks with its end glowing red, and another woman placed a small leaf on the skin near her wrist.

1...456789