A Wife's Life Among Savages Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After few minutes of drowning in the after-glow of their coupling, with the added stimulation of Kelly's soft thigh pressing against his penis, Leopan started to grow another erection. When she felt him grow against her thigh, she wondered, how could he have so much energy and libido, even after going for a hunt?

Then Kelly felt him trying to move, and realized he was trying to roll on to her once again. With the hand and leg she had on him, she prevented him from rolling and said, "I'm sorry, lover... too tired to even move now. I'm just too old for you," and doubted whether, even in her early twenties, she would have had enough energy to fully satisfy her young, energetic husband.

Leopan didn't understand what Kelly said, but seemed to get the message from her gesture and tone: the woman was too tired for another round. He hugged her even tighter, and enjoyed her feminine softness.

From the ear that was pressing against his chests, she listened to the heartbeat of her new man: new husband, while feeling the excess of his semen pouring out of her, hinting at the great amount that saturated her insides. At that moment, she decided that, if she becomes with his child, she would happily accept it.

***********

Kelly was starting to get used to her new life as the wife of Leopan: the strong-man of the Waraka tribe. There was no cast system in the small tribe, but added with her golden hair and the important status of her husband, despite being different in appearance and behavior, she received lot of respect.

Even without the dictionary, Kelly was now starting to speak their language well; after all, she created the dictionary, so it was only a matter of memorizing more words. With her increased status and understanding of the language, she was starting to learn a great big deal about the Waraka culture and their life-style, but with Jonathan disappearing with all her notes and writing materials, she was unable to document them.

Soon, Kelly learned that, except for the time-off he had for the first week of the marriage, with his status as the tribe's strong-man, Leopan was a very busy man. Most of the time, during the daytime, he was in the jungle. Still, at every night, making up for his absence in daytime, in their little heaven within the hammock, he showered her with affections and sent her to heaven while trying to breed the white woman.

Due to the extreme satisfaction she was experiencing from her new marriage, Kelly was starting forget the pains of her previous life; things have become much more simple and pleasurable. She had stopped counting days, which made her lose track of time. Every day was a new day which she waited eagerly for the end. Every evening, she waited for Leopan to emerge from the jungle and treat her with his wide, innocent, pure smile of happiness to see his wife. She was now seeing her husband: the man she had found extremely undesirable in appearance few weeks ago, was now the most handsome and loving man in the whole world to her; at times, she was amazed by how much her heart has influenced her perception of beauty. The very sight of him was enough to make her loins moist at the thought sweet loving she would receive at night. She wanted him to be with her even during the day time and shower her with love, but she also knew her husband has lot of duties too.

People expected him to lead every major hunt and organize patrols to survey their territory for intruders. There were three more tribes neighboring the Waraka tribe, but due to the sheer vastness of the territories each one held, there were very few confrontations. Each tribe was competing for unique resources each area had; more resources meant, more chance to increase the tribe population; more population meant, more men for hunting and fighting. So the relationships between the tribes were very volatile; there were no allies, only varying stages of hostility towards each other. No tribe wanted another to be powerful enough to conquer them, so a prosperous tribe always have target on their back for raids.

Among the tribes in that area, Waraka was regarded to be the most passive one that mainly concentrated on defense rather than offence. They were considered the most prosperous among the four tribes and had no need of raids. So they were putting all their resources into repelling attacks from other lesser tribes.

When Kelly first heard from Leopan about the raids, she had thought the main purpose of those raids were to kill and completely wipe-out the other tribe. But he explained to her that the forest spirit do not sanction the killing of women and children; only men died in raids, so direct confrontations were very rare since each tribe wanted to conserve the number of their men.

Then Kelly asked, what really was the purpose for raiding them? The tribe didn't store much food or wealth to be stolen. If others do not want to fight and lose men, what purpose did these raids have?

It was then, Leopan told Kelly about a resource more valuable than anything else: women; it was a shortcut to increasing a tribe's population: to kidnap women from another tribe and have them carry their children. It wasn't the amount of food or other materials that showed the wealth of a tribe, it was the number of women that showed the true wealth of a tribe. So each tribe did their best to protect their women since they meant the future of the tribe.

Now Kelly understood why, in exchange for her, the tribe had agreed to disclose the location of gold. Unlike for her previous husband, for the tribe, she was worth more than the gold.

Even the reason for having two different hearths for men and women had originated from this concept. If there was a food that needs to be specially prepared to be safe consumption; for example, a root that needs to be thoroughly cooked to remove its poison, the men ate it while giving leaving more of safer ones for women. So they never share cooking pots or the hearth.

Kelly was surprised by how a custom that, at first glance, could be viewed as discrimination, but can be a selfless sacrifice by men to protect their women. She wondered how many misinterpretations might have crept into journals and books about these remote tribes, just because people didn't spend enough time to understand them.

While Leopan worked hard to complete his duties in the jungle, Kelly too worked with the women. While men ensured protection and went on hunting as the main source of protein for the tribe, women were in charge of house-keeping and agriculture. Even though it wasn't in the grand scale is in the modern civilization, a small patch of wild-grain, tapioca and bananas, coupled with a small pen of domesticated wild-pigs, ensured a steady, sure supply of food for the tribe. The women took pride in their faming and didn't want any men helping them; they considered men to be too impatient to take part in farming.

Even though they worked in the secure and cleared area near the tree-house, Kelly soon realized that farming wasn't exactly an easy thing as she had first thought; especially, tilling the soil with primitive tools, demanded considerable amount of energy. With Waraka women being much smaller to her in body size, she soon discovered that she was the most suited for the task; after making few modern-modifications to the tools, she happily did her part as the new member of the tribe.

It was hard work; for a woman who had grown in the comforts of a modern-city, tilling the soil, bringing water from the river to water the plants, and having to use the tall ladder numerous times a day, proved to be a little out her comfort zone, but she happily accepted the soreness of her hard-work and reveled at the fruits it brought.

Other than the new buds emerging from the newly toiled soil, Kelly was beginning to get a well-toned body, adapting to her new, strenuous life-style, transforming into a true jungle beauty.

With her improved stamina and strength, Kelly was finally feeling that she could sexually perform up-to-par with her energetic lover; having steamy, intense sex at least two times, or even four times, in one night while experiencing numerous mind-blowing orgasms, and sometimes even fully drain him before she does.

Kelly felt, with the new physical-fitness she has gained from the new-life style, the age gap between them has finally disappeared; she felt as if she was once again in her early-twenties, blessed with increased libido and energy, reliving a part of life she had missed on the first try.

********************

For Kelly, life continued blissfully with her new young husband and tribe. She was finally receiving something she craved and had been lacking in her life: respect and love.

Leopan was a very dominant male, but he always showed his softer side to his loving wife. He took great joy in bringing colorful feathers from the jungle to decorate Kelly's golden mane; it was his version of giving roses.

Just like the new flower in the farming patch, Kelly's love life was blooming with Leopan as their honey-moon continued. In fact, it was blooming too much, she was starting worry that her unbridled moans were keeping the whole tribe awake for far too long during the night. As a solution, she suggested to Leopan that they should limit their love-making for a maximum of two times during the night, and whenever they can, meet in the jungle during the day time to sate their carnal hunger to completion.

Just as Leopan respected Kelly's suggestion to limit their nightly love-making, she respected his wish to keeping their love-life private during the day time; for the Waraka tribe, being intimate in public during the day-time, brought bad luck to the whole tribe. So whenever a man and a woman disappear into the jungle when the sun was up, every one took care not to be overly curious. She didn't really like having to go deep into the jungle in order to have sex, but she was part of the tribe and wanted to respect its customs.

***************

One day, Kelly barely made it to the ground before she threw-up. By the time the dry heaving had stopped, she was surrounded by other women, helping her keep upright and keeping her golden tresses out of her face. She was given a gourd of water to clean herself, and the oldest women in the tribe congratulated her.

It was then the realization hit Kelly. As a result of giving up on keeping track of the time, she had missed the fact that she hadn't had her period in a while; out of all the virile semen Leopan had being regularly pumping into her fertile womb, a chosen seed had finally taken its roots.

Once the initial feel of shock has passed, Kelly began to comprehend the gravity and the wonder of the situation; she would never be able to go back to the outside world, but she was, at last, pregnant. For Kelly, the gift of motherhood was worth giving up the modern civilization. A month ago, she wanted to give birth to the child of another person, but now, she was glad that she was impregnated by Leopan: a person whom she truly loved, and love her back in return. She was about to become a proud mother to a child born of love, not out of duty.

Kelly's happiness overflowed as tears, staining her beautiful face while bringing joy to everyone around her. The women hugged her and gave their congratulations, saying she has the blessing of the jungle spirits, and she would give birth to strong children.

About a month ago, Kelly would have never even dreamt that she would be mixing genes of two races in her womb. Things with Leopan had initially started in a non-consensual manner; at first, she had opened her legs out of necessity and obligation, but later, coupled with the emotional void left by her first husband's betrayal, the charm of the strong handsome youth that kept making her have orgasm and orgasm, finally managed to pry-open her closely guarded heart. Now, she loved him from the bottom of her heart.

Most of the men had gone for a hunt in the morning. Naturally, Leopan had to lead the hunting party. So he wasn't there to share Kelly's initial joy. She wanted to let him know about the good news, as soon as she could, but had no choice but to wait for his return. She was anxious to embrace the man that had made so many of her dreams come true and tell him herself that he was about to become the father to her first child: the unification of two cultures and two dreams.

In the afternoon, accompanied by another woman, Kelly went to the river for a much needed bath. Urula, a woman about ten years junior to her, had become her closest friend in the tribe. Despite being a mother of two, Urula still retained the freshness of her youth, in both attitude and the body. Kelly enjoyed being around her, and found herself spending most of her time with Urula when Leopan wasn't around.

Urula was genuinely happy to learn about Kelly's pregnancy. While taking the the bath, she was already giving her advices and tips about the motherhood Kelly was about to experience. Without the aid of modern health-care, Kelly was eager to learn any kind of information that would help her.

Suddenly, Urula stopped her talking and looked around suspiciously. When Kelly asked her, "Why?" she said she got the feeling that they were being watched. Kelly also looked around worriedly; she knew she shouldn't doubt the intuition of a woman who had born and grown in the jungle.

Urula and Kelly were in chest deep water as they looked sharply for any signs of unnatural movements in her bushes at the river-bank. Then suddenly, around them the water exploded, and three men appeared from the water, surrounding them. Kelly took a deep breath in preparation for a loud scream that would alert the tribe, but a man quickly covered her mouth and grabbed her hard.

Three more men appeared from the bushes and gave their aid in dragging the struggling, naked women out of the water.

After the men dragged Kelly into the bushes, she was quickly gagged and bounded. While struggling against the vines that bond her feet and hands, screaming into the gag, she looked around to find her friend, Urula, was in the situation as her, being bounded and gagged.

Kelly didn't even have to notice the difference of attire of their attackers; the men were from a different tribe. She and Urula were victims of a raiding party from an enemy tribe. They had timed their raid well; the tribe was least defended when majority of the men were busy with a hunt.

Kelly thought in a panic, "No! Not now. I didn't even get to tell Leopan that I'm pregnant," as she was being carried on a shoulder, moving further and further away from the tree-house: her new home. From the way they were running away, she knew her captors were satisfied with just the two of them. Urula was also being carried just behind her by another strong man. She was impressed that the men could move so fast while carrying them.

Kelly looked back and let out a desperate cry into the gag, shedding tears to mark their way as she was being carried away. She wondered whether the fate was making jokes at her dispense. She knew whatever the type of hell she was being carried away to, she has to endure and survive for the sake of the new life she carries in her womb; she has to survive till Leopan, her husband, come for her; she has to protect their child, their dream, at any cost.

1...456789