A Wife's Life Among Savages Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the flickering of the dying camp-fire in the distance and the soft moonlight, Kelly saw a platform of bedding in the small hut. She wanted to treat everything as part of a dream and let her body assume auto-control. She climbed onto the bedding, moved towards the wall to give enough space for her new husband and laid on her side, facing the wall to avoid any interactions with him.

Kelly felt the bedding move as Leopan climbed onto his marriage bed. She squeezed her eyes shut and pretended to have fallen asleep in an unnaturally short time. Her heart started racing as she felt his body-heat radiating onto her smooth, exposed back; he was close, close enough to almost touch their skins, spooning her.

Kelly suddenly jerked as if she was electrocuted when a hand was placed on the swell of her wide hip. It crept through the straws and smoothly rubbed her soft skin as if it was deciding to go low or high. Then slowly, but steadily, leaving her lower-body, the hand moved upward.

"Of course, the breasts," Kelly thought sarcastically.

Instinctively, she tried to block the wandering hand by her elbow. Feeling the resistance, Leopan got close to her ear and whispered something. Her mind was in a state of chaos and wasn't able to translate what he had said, but from the surprising smoothness of his tone, she knew he was trying to serenade her.

"A little groping wouldn't do much harm. It would keep him busy from trying anything else," Kelly thought and moved her hand, giving Leopan the access to her breasts.

The hand took hold of a breast and lifted it up a little as if he was weighing them and gently squeezed the huge mass of soft tissue, making Kelly involuntarily gasp. Then the strong fingers softly kneaded her right breasts while being gentle enough not to inflict pain, but firm enough to make her squirm. Despite the horror of being groped by a stranger, she had to agree that the man knew how to properly work a breast; she moaned a little each time he pinched her hardening nipple and took pleasure in him experimentally pressing it into her puffed areola.

Leopan moved closer to Kelly, pressing his hard muscles onto her soft back side. It was then she felt the initial contact of his manhood; he had taken off the sheath that had been covering his shaft, and it was now pressing onto the small of her back. From the firmness, she knew he was already hard and from the small wetness she felt on her back, she knew he was already oozing pre-cum. Over the skirt, his scrotum was pressing onto the top of her butt, and she didn't dislike how soft it felt against her smooth skin through the gaps of the straws.

To Kelly, it was hard to decide the size of Leopan's manhood from just the feel of her back. It felt definitely different from Jonathan's, but not much different in size.

When his hand let go her breasts and slid down along the smooth, flat surface of her belly, Kelly quickly grabbed his hand before it reached the string that held the skirt around her hips. She knew he was more than strong enough to ignore her futile resistance and force his way into her, and was surprised that, after her refusing to let go of his hand for about a minute, he gave up and once again went for the comfort of her bosom; he understood and respected her boundaries which made her feel relieved that she wouldn't at least get raped, and saw Leopan in a new light from seeing how much of gentleman he was, despite having the advantage of strength and the situation; this made her finally feel relaxed enough to let her mind wonder into more pleasurable feelings.

While fondling Kelly's soft breasts, Leopan kept grinding his manhood onto her back while whispering soft words into her ear. She was too busy trying to keep her body tamed and in line to try to translate them, but she grasped few words that went close to 'beautiful' and 'good'; the young fellow was genuinely trying to seduce her. She found it to be kind of cute that this savage, proud, rude and brute of a man was trying to be romantic and a gentleman; his behavior didn't match his appearance at all.

When Kelly felt a faint wetness between her thighs, she realized that, without her noticing, Leopan had succeeded in seducing her into letting her guard down; she was actually starting get aroused. He had lit a fire in her that she absolutely shouldn't have allowed; once started, by nature, a fire would spread. She wanted him to stop the skillful fondling and whispering things to her ear. Despite her not bothering to translate, the soft tone of those words alone added fuel to the building fire. She had to stop him before her body reaches a point that she would be unable to tame.

Just before Kelly grab and stop Leopan's hand, he suddenly stopped everything and move away. She was in such a state of arousal and confusion; it took her few minutes to make sense of what had happened. Then she understood that he must have gotten near to climaxing and had moved away to stop that; she was genuinely impressed at his level of self-control to pull that off. She guessed that not climaxing might be a part of restrain that the Waraka men have to go through in the first week of marriage; a real test of courage and mental strength.

Both Kelly and Leopan were breathing hard as they tried to calm their racing hearts and built-up desires. As she started to come down from arousal, she started to feel shame and guilt about letting herself get aroused by someone other than Jonathan. It took half an hour for Kelly to calm herself enough to fall asleep. Vowing herself not to let her guard down ever again, she went to sleep after making sure that Leopan was sleeping.

In the middle of the night, she was woken up by some building pleasure in her breasts; Leopan was, once again, spooning and fondling her breasts. By the time she woke up, her body was already aroused and, despite her vowing not to, she let herself get swept away by the seduction and let her loins get drenched by her own arousal.

After teasing Kelly long enough to make her start softly moan, Leopan started breathing hard and suddenly let her go at once. She was glad that he finally let her go, but was frustrated at the same time.

The routine went for two more times during the night, and each time, Leopan brought himself to the brink of orgasm only to abruptly stop. Kelly was amazed how he was disciplined enough to deny himself an orgasm and be within the boundaries she had set; he always tested the boundaries, but didn't force her when she stopped him. As a casualty to his insatiable lust, she herself was at the edge and was highly aroused enough to think about sneaking off to get fucked by Jonathan.

Kelly shuddered at the thought of having to go through another night like that. It wasn't that she hated it; she hated the fact that she secretly loved it. She wasn't afraid of Leopan anymore; after seeing the great self-control he possessed, she felt unusually safe with him. What she was afraid of was herself. She hoped Kem would come one day early and save her from another night of temptations.

**************

After the heated night, Kelly felt the lack of sleep when she got up in the morning. Leopan had woken up before her, but was waiting till she wakeup. When she turned she was greeted with a wide, bright smile; even though his face wasn't attractive to her, she thought that his smile was beautiful and honest. She had to force smile just not to be rude or disappoint him.

They welcomed by two women when she stepped outside; the women kept asking her about a bonding. Realizing that they were asking about Leopan had consummated the marriage; customs played a big part in their culture and disobeying them would anger the spirits. She told them, "No," bringing a relief to the two women and Leopan.

Kelly adjusted the two skirts that had gone out of place during Leopan's seduction, and walked slowly towards the tent. Jonathan was waiting in front of the ashes of the camp-fire.

"Had a good night?" Jonathan asked in almost a teasing tone.

"Jonathan Pierce, this is no laughing matter. Because of your stupid little games, I had to struggle to protect our marriage vows through the whole fucking night!" Kelly said in obvious anger but tried not to show it Leopan, who was closely following her. Let alone swearing, she called Jonathan by his surname only when she was genuinely angry.

"Ok ok, good to know that you managed to protect them. I was just worried that you looked so tired, but didn't want to ask directly," Jonathan said.

Without saying anymore, Kelly walked toward the tent.

"Where do you think you are going?" Jonathan asked in a hurry.

"I need to take a bath and brush my teeth. I need to get my stuff," Kelly said, unable to figure out what made Jonathan panic.

"Do you want to get me killed? You belong to them now. Don't you think they'll be upset if the new bride goes into another man's hut?" Jonathan asked and looked at Leopan.

Kelly realized that what he was saying is the truth. A separate hut had a whole different meaning to Waraka; Leopan wouldn't have tolerated his new bride entering another man's hut. She asked Jonathan to get the stuff for her.

When Jonathan handed her a bag full of Kelly's personal items, she asked, "So did you finally get the location of gold? Don't tell me I got groped a whole night for noting."

"The elders are going to take me to the location today. They said we'll have to spend the night there, so I'll be back tomorrow," Jonathan said.

"Jonathan, you can't leave me alone with these people; especially with him," Kelly said in a panic.

"It's not like I can take you with me, or can do anything even if I'm here. Don't worry; Kem will be here by mid-day tomorrow. Even if I get late, you'll be safe," Jonathan said and left quickly; he didn't like the look Leopan was giving him.

Leopan was following Kelly like a shadow. Even during her bath, he kept a close watch on her; he even checked the depth of the river before she goes in. She found his, almost childish, over-protectiveness kind of cute. She felt sad about her having to break his heart the next day; he was going to be the biggest victim of Jonathan's plan.

Another big difference in Leopan Kelly found out was, he was now much more talkative and showed a more likable personality towards her. She used the rare chance to gain more knowledge about the tribe from the point-of-view of a man; still he was reluctant to share some information, not because she was a stranger, because she was a woman.

One interesting thing she learned was that Leopan had married a girl when he was younger, but the bride had died after a from an unfortunate snake-bite. She understood why he was being so protective of her.

When they went back, a woman reapplied the red dots onto Kelly's skin and combed her golden hair; the tribe didn't use combs, but the woman offered to do it as she had seen Kelly do it by herself. The children also flocked to see the strange action of combing; their tightly packed, curly hair didn't require combing, so it was something amusing them. When a child tried to pull off one of the strands, he was quickly punished by his mother with spank to the ass.

Kelly realized that, despite being only shoulder length, the women have a great fascination for her hair; even more than towards her breasts. Then she realized the reason: her hair has a very close shade to gold. Gold was sacred to the tribe. To them, her hair had a great, rare and almost spiritual value.

The tribe was very friendly to Kelly and was giving her the princess treatment. She ate lunch in the tree-house as a member of tribe. That was the only time Leopan was more than five feet away from her; even when she had to relieve herself, making her feel very awkward and uncomfortable, he had stayed close to her, making sure that she was safe.

Jonathan left with couple of men to see the gold location, and she felt helpless when he disappeared into the jungle; for the first time, she felt secluded.

As the evening approached, Kelly started to get nervous. She knew what was about to happen when the night came, and she didn't like how vulnerable she felt when she was alone with Leopan in that small hut.

After the dinner, Leopan climbed down from the tree-house, and misinterpreting Kelly's reluctance as a sign of shyness, other women urged her to climb down and join her husband. As she climbed down, he was eagerly waiting right below her. At first, Kelly thought that he was there with a perverted mind to look up her skirt, but realized that it was too dark to see anything; he was there catch her in case she falls from the ladder. She thought that things would have been easier for her if he had continued to act like the jerk she had assumed him to be; now she was suffering from conflicting thoughts because he was being nice to her; the more he acted like a gentleman, the more she felt guilty about what she was about to do.

Right after Kelly touched the ground; Leopan took her hand and led her to their hut: the place where he would once again seduce his wife. In the hut, he waited for her to climb onto the bed. She stood there for a moment, in her thoughts. She knew she would break this gentle person's heart the next day, so she felt an overwhelming sense of pity for the young-guy. After gathering her courage, she reached for the knot that held the skirt around her hips and let it fall to the ground. Soon, the one that covered her breasts also joined it, and she climbed onto the bed.

Leopan was quick to take off his penis-cover and watched Kelly positioning herself. Like the day before, she laid on her side, offering him her back. She took solace in the fact that there was no moon that night to disclose her nudity; only silhouettes and shadows were visible. The cold night air was brushing against her bare skin, and for a moment, she felt a serene calmness before the platform creaked as her mock-husband joined and spooned her. Due to lack of clothing, when he spooned her, his shaft settled in the valley of her derriere; it felt already hard and hot. Without wasting any time, he started massaging her soft breasts to stimulate them; he seemed to be spurred by the fact that his wife has taken the initiative to reward him with her nudity: a gesture of acceptance.

As Kelly's soft flesh submitted to the gentle fondling, she found her nipples starting to erect, attracting more attention from Leopan's adventurous fingers. His body pressing against her back felt so warm, and his manhood rubbing against her bottom felt even hotter. Despite the coldness of the night, she felt her body starting to heat-up and a thin layer of perspiration starting to appear on her smooth skin.

Then just as the previous night, Leopan's hand abandoned Kelly's breasts and started slowly descending toward her loins; he was testing the boundaries. She felt a chill run through her spine and straight into her vagina when his fingertips caressed passed her belly-button. She knew if she doesn't stop him then, she wouldn't have another chance, but she knew she had already made a decision when she got onto the bed; his hand will not be stopped that night: the last night he gets to be with his new wife.

Leopan's fingers brushed over Kelly's feminine golden mane and found the small pleasure knob that was already protruding, expecting him. Her thighs quivered and a moan escaped her parted lips as, for the first time in her life, she let another man intrude a property that Jonathan had a monopoly so far.

Leopan let the tip of his middle-finger gently rub around the base of Kelly's clitoris, making her shudder and involuntarily grind her ass against his raging hard-on. When her clitoris became over-sensitive and the administration became overwhelming, she grasped his wrist.

Understandingly, Leopan's finger went back to some exploration between Kelly's well lubricated folds. Once again, the sweet sensation became bearable and she let go of his hand.

Kelly's light moans continued as Leopan serenaded her womanhood, and he managed to slide the other hand from underneath her to continue fondling her bosom. Before she knew, she was in his arms, moaning and squirming at the mercy of his skilled hands. His soft whispers of into her ear worked as a catalyst to heighten her pleasure as his hot breath brushed against her ear in a strangely seductive way.

Then, without a warming, Leopan's gentle finger became rigid and sank into the hole that was oozing out Kelly's excitement. A choked shrill filled the small hut and was followed by, "Oh my god!" from her.

When Leopan's index finger joined the middle, Kelly gasped, "Uugha!" unable to produce any meaningful words.

Despite Kelly grabbing onto Leopan's wrist with her both hands, his fingers kept sinking, curling and pulling out, making her shudder and moan each time. Her loins had become a hot, wet mess, and she didn't even realize him thrusting his hard manhood between her butt-cheeks.

Kelly tried to concentrate on convincing herself that she was doing it out of pity, not for pleasure; she was doing it in an effort to not get attached to the man who was introducing her to a new kind of intense pleasure; with Jonathan, foreplay was a thing that barely existed in their love-life, she had grown to assume it as obsolete. But contradicting her experiences, only through foreplay, this young man was bringing her to heights of pleasure she had never experienced even during intercourse.

Kelly was shocked to realize that she was fast approaching an elusive, but wonderful orgasm which she had been lucky enough to experience only a couple of times in her life. She couldn't believe that she was about to have an orgasm from mere foreplay with a stranger. As much as it felt wrong, she was tempted to put the third notch on her orgasm record. Knowing how rare and a hard thing it was to experience, the woman inside her decided that it doesn't matter even if it was from a stranger, she has to experience it.

Noticing Leopan wasn't still near to his orgasm, Kelly let go of his hand, having confidence that she would be able to achieve it before he comes close and stop the whole thing.

With his free hand, Leopan intensified the fingering, and Kelly's moans became louder and lewd. His fast moving finger generated squelching sounds as her vagina prepared to orgasm, and her breathing became labored and fast as he brought her to the edge. Then the moment came she knew she was about to orgasm, and clenching her eyes and teeth shut, Kelly prepared to commit the first act of adultery in her life.

Just as Kelly was about to fall over the edge and orgasm, Leopan quickly withdrew his hands.

"NOOOO!" Kelly said out loud in anguish. To experience a moment of heaven, she had even prepared herself to forget that she was a wedded woman and be unfaithful. With Leopan mercilessly denying her the orgasm, she felt betrayed and ashamed.

Kelly's whole body was still burning from passion, and her clitoris was throbbing, screaming to be granted an orgasm. Then she realized she still has some hope left. Even though she considered masturbating to be an uncivilized thing, out of desperation, she decided to use her own fingers to not let the brewing orgasm to go to waste.

As Kelly reached for her steaming loins with her hands, she felt a firm grip on her hand, stopping her from grabbing onto a last hope of salvaging her orgasm. Leopan leaned in and said something. At that moment, she realized that, no orgasm in the first week, applied to the bride as well.

Letting out a big, frustrated sigh, Kelly let Leopan lead her shaking hands away from her loins. She cried from inside when she felt the fire in her loins begin to fade away, denying her any chances and leaving behind an overwhelming sexual frustration; every inch of her skin had become more sensitive, and her body shuddered with the denial of orgasm. The feeling felt pleasurable, but painful. Thinking it was the god's way of punishing her moment of weakness, she tried to calm her mind and fall asleep.

1...34567...9