All Comments on 'A Wife's Seaside Fling'

by Sasha_Vogue

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
impo 61

Its just a story,Why not just enjoy it..Thats why we come here,,,

Always complaining...That just makes fewer people want to write..

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
Accepted

My wife had an affair with her colleague. Later he transferred and after two years he came to our town. After dinner I went to my duty and my wife did her duty to please him. Next day they went for a three day trip to a nearby hill station as a honeymoon.

When they returned I licked her stretched but filled cunt.

It was delicious

Rw43Rw43over 8 years ago
This is a hot story

With great descriptions of the albeit-unrealistic sex, and I have no problems with it beyond its obviously cliched plot. Even the humiliation was gentle and almost self-imposed, and at least this wifey cared for her hubby enough to check on him at least twice per page (far more often than the Literotica cuckold standard).

On the other hand, this story still won't make my list of favorite strokers simply because the third party character imposed the humiliation on Greg. If he gives her away or even if he poorly negotiates an open marriage, the way they treat each other is organic; they play, they go home, they work, they raise kids, etc., TOGETHER. When a third party serpent beguiles her and co-opts her into changing their relationship, she has transferred her loyalty. SHE HAS CHEATED.

Am I the only one who is tired of the female promise "no one makes love to me like you do", and "with him it's just sex"? Yet by the end of the next page she is denying hubby the pleasure of her pussy, mouth and sometimes even hand? So what happened? Did she realize she was incorrect in her assessment? No. Did she realize she doesn't need or want love? Maybe, but since she's becoming so self-centered and self-loving that's doubtful. I think she realizes she no longer values HIS love, because she no longer respects him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story but with typos.

It was very hot but would have been even better if the typos had been corrected. Like when "she reviled" instead of "she reveled"

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Very Disappointing*

Sorry I just did not like it.

sharedhousewifesharedhousewifeover 8 years ago
You go girl!

Don't let the negative comments frustrate you! Keep writing. I'm honored that I'm your favorite writer on Literotica!

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gregs turn

Now that she is so loose Greg needs to tell her he may have to find something a little tighter from time to time. I am sure she will be very supportive.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago
Fantastic! This is a 5 Star story

I loved this story, especially as it's dealing with a subject dear to my heart - cuckolding. Well written, highly erotic, a voyage of rediscovery by a hotwife in waiting, and the creating of a cuckold.

I agree with 'shared housewife' - don't be put off by the negative comments, there'll be a lot of them, there always is. That doesn't stop the story from being good, just some people don't appreciate that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

One of the best I've ever read! Please post more in this exact style. Completely reflects my feelings and arousal with this fantasy.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Excellent

Love your story, so damned good, keep writing. xoxoxo Annette

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Straight from the Cuckold Playbook

You have learnt your lesson well, grasshopper. Now try to innovate.

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
Hung stud knows the game

Leading and teaching the couple in the lifestyle. Cuckold is now on his way to many hot fresh creampies. Will not be long before he craves eating other hung men's thick sperm. The next stud will train him further. Like helping to suck cock with his wife, cleaning the lovers cock after he has fucked and filled the hot wife. Maybe making cuckold suck cock till he drinks down loads right from the studs balls. Cuckolds do have certain tasks that both stud and hot wife will enjoy. Some stud will soon suggest that the hot wife put her cuckold in chastity so the stud and her can control when cuckold is allowed to shoot his goo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice read

Love the theme and the writing style. I hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not necessary my cup of tea in terms of genre, this story in its own genre deserves 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A (*****-)

sasha_vogues' writers craft is good. The dialogues are written professionally. Rich bocabulary.

No reader could have been misled as to the content, tags for the story being: hotwife, cuckold, big cock, creampie, voyeurism... In the first scene she is mesmerised by Jack's physique... & his XXL cock.

The story could have painted a better picture of the emotional roller coaster that the wife & hubby would inevitably experience as they are discovering an alternative realm of pleasure.

Yes, the process of Greg's descending into cuckoldry was kind of formulaic, but that should not be held against the author because many readers expect it & some outright love it!

In my mind this is a good Loving Wife story because it depicts a married woman who needs more varety & excitement in her sexual life, but at the same time, loves her husband & wants to stay with him.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Love a husband that acts in a wife best interest and lets her have the sex of her life. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A new lifestyle

While the sex was good, i could never see me living like that. The ending left a lot to be desired. What happened next? Did she leave with her hubby? Did she decide to stay at the last moment. Was this a new life she was going to lead? Or was this just for the weekend? Some stories are good at presenting an event being remembered while others still just go on and on and you never get to learn anything about a couple as this one did. To summarize my thoughts. A couple on va action to get her laid ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story and would like to read more about where they go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hopefully more to cum! !!!

Love for you to write more on your cuckold lifestyle! !!! Excellent reading

rituforfunrituforfunabout 7 years ago
Loved it. Wish I cud try the same

Very nice. Wish my hubby was like Greg

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE ROLES HAVE CHANGED

OR maybe it was cumming out time, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Cute"

As a husband whose wife refers to my penis as "cute" where can we sign up for this vacation package? I came so hard to your story Sasha, wow! I waited to stroke it to the very end as I always come too soon. I wish this story was about my wife and I. Well, a boi with a small pink one can always dream;)

sober71sober71about 4 years ago

My fantasy insides.😜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The whore

The whore Annette, sunning on a rock, slimes out another whorish comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot wife is just another way to say whore

Another writer fixated on making husbands wimpy cucks and wives selfish sluts. Just ridiculous and pathetic

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

worst story ever and 1 is all it is worth.

TopRocketTopRocketalmost 3 years ago

Great story, Sasha.

TencemTencemalmost 3 years ago

Perfect sexy sweaty story straight out of my fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another heartless CUNT and a sissy POS. Humiliation is just a form of hate and this one is full of it. No loving wife here and no one to like in this pathetic crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If we can get away from the fantasy safe space for a brief moment, this is what would really happen in real life. For our 12th anniversary as well as the couple in the story my wife and I were actually out in Maui for 7 days. I came back early from a offshore scuba diving trip, actually about 3 hours early, since the boat that I was on experienced engine trouble and had to be towed in. Walked into our expansive two bedroom suite facing the beach in maui, heard all kinds of sex sounds coming from the main Suite that my wife and I have been sleeping in every night. Instinctually I knew what was going on, reached for my digital camera which records audio as well as video, calmly walked into the bedroom and took about 45 seconds a video and audio of my wife with one Samoan guy who was f****** her in the mouth, and one big blonde surfer dude who was doing her doggy style. After I finished taping my wife's cheating, I cleared my throat well loudly and all three of them on the bed Turn towards me. The look of my wife's face was priceless, because she knows I do not forgive or forget when I am wronged, and the two assholes doing my wife were wondering what I was going to do. Now what these two assholes probably didn't know was that I was off-duty Leo, and I always take one of my backup pieces with me and legally check it through the airline. Calmly walked over to my suitcase unzipped it and pulled out the traveling metal steel safe that I carry, opened it and pulled out my subcompact Springfield Armory 9 mil. Calmly told the two assholes to get their clothes and get the f*** out of the suite. My wife was crying so much saying I forgive please forgive me please forgive me, and I just told her to get herself a good divorce lawyer. Took all of my clothes bathing suit which was still wet through him in the suitcase and took my travel bag and I was out the door with both sets of tickets and my wife's wallet with her driver's license. Now this is a few years after 9/11 it happened so with the enhanced security provisions at the airports, without a driver's license and a ticket my wife would be stuck on the island for at least a few hours. I made it back to the states, to my hometown of Chicago the next day, took my wife 3 days to get back to chicago, and by then the divorce was fully in swing. By the time I soon to be ex-wife realized what was happening, it was too late, and 4 1/2 months later we were divorced. Now being a smart businessman prenups and trusts have been established for all my business interests before we got married so I walked away pretty much clean. The cheating ex-wife not so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another slut wife and whimp husband 🖕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two months later, after Jack cuckolded the wrong man, he learned that the Corofisio Crime Family's long tentacles extended to his paradise. Jack now entertains the fish somewhere beyond the 100-fathom line, and the wayward wife is working off her penance one John at a time on the streets of a large American city.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous