A Wife's Seaside Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're here another two weeks," Greg said to the young man. She sucked harder, faster, working both fists and the miles of shaft she couldn't stuff past her stretched lips. The thought of spending two weeks sucking and fucking young cocks like Jack's nearly made her cum right then and there! Her eyes fluttered in her head. She would owe Greg big time for this! She looked forward to repaying him.

"Now that is good news!" Jack chuckled. "The only thing I like more than breaking wives in for the first time is getting them hooked. I know what I'm doing, Toni. You'll love being my slut. My last married slut cried when I sent her home to her limp-dicked hubby!"

Toni bristled a bit at the implication. Was he calling her a slut? What could she say, though, with her mouth full of another man's cock? She glanced at Greg again, expecting to find him fuming on his chair. Instead, her husband was wide-eyed and stroking his cock even harder than before. He seemed to like the idea, and truth be told, so did Toni. She redoubled her efforts as Jack simply stood stroking her hair, watching her as she choked and gagged on him. Her deep throat skills were seriously rusty, but after ten minutes of trying, she managed to push his hard cock deeper, forcing the steely shaft to flex as she took several more inches. She gagged hard around him, tears spilling from her eyes. She pulled off with a cough and a gasp.

"Nice try, Toni!" Jack smiled at her affectionately and caressed her cheek. "If we play again, I'll take the time to teach you the finer points. For now, just work the head. I wanna give you a taste of something you'll never forget!"

"God! It's fun sucking you!" she purred as she recovered her breath. She took her time after that, relishing every moment she spent on her knees with this younger man feeding her his huge tool. She slobbered and licked, sucked and smacked her lips as she worked the knob and the first few inches with lustful devotion. The minutes stretched on and on before she felt him twitch his lean hips. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked as hard as she could, rasing up on her knees to really bear down on him. She swished her tongue back and forth rapidly, looking up at his handsome features as he grimaced.

"Oh fuck, that's the stuff! Suck it right out of me, slut!" he grunted. His whole body tensed. The muscles on his abs clenched, and Toni traced her fingers along the well-defined six-pack. Her own moans of delight were muffled by his huge prick. It lurched on her lips and tongue, and she felt the first tangy blast splash against the back of her throat. She gulped it down eagerly, reluctant to let his cock out of her mouth. She looked up at him adoringly as she gulped down his load, or at least most of it. The young stallion came so much, some leaked over her lips and dripped down her chin.

Jack pushed her away, and slapped his wet, angry cock against her lips a few times. The shaft glistened from her spit, and left dribbles of his cum on her face. Toni sighed and wiped her chin, she looked over her shoulder and almost panicked.

"Oh, he came like fifteen minutes ago, then went to get some ice," Jack chuckled. Toni blushed, she hadn't noticed either event. And had she really been sucking him that long? "Why don't you get up and take off your clothes, Toni," the young man suggested.

"Okay, Jack," Toni nodded slowly. "Did he look...mad?" she asked as she got to her feet and slipped off her sandals. The soft carpets felt nice against her skin, and she wiggled her toes. If Greg was ashamed, or angry, this whole thing may be the dumbest thing she'd ever done! Her mind raced, she had to get the boy ought of there and come up with a plan to soothe Greg's hurt feelings.

"I'm back," Greg smiled as he burst through the door with a bottle of scotch in one hand a plastic bucket of ice in the other. He gave her a quizzical look. "Everything all right, Baby?"

"Oh Greg, I thought... I don't know I thought maybe you stormed out of here or something!" she cried and rushed to give him a kiss on the cheek. It soon turned into a more passionate kiss, their lips and tongues meshing. Greg tensed as she wiggled her nimble tongue against him, and she suddenly remembered that she had a mouthful of another man's cum only moments before.

"That was... different," Greg gasped as she pulled away.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't think!" Toni exclaimed, giving her husband a quick hug.

"No it's okay, it just caught me off guard," Greg mumbled. At his age, a second erection was becoming less common, but not tonight, it seemed! She could feel his revived hard-on poking her belly, and she giggled in delight. He wasn't mad at all!

"You can do your lovey-dovey stuff later, when I'm not around," Jack growled. "Right now, I need your wife's pussy!"

"Should we keep going, my love?" Toni asked Greg.

"Why the hell not? You've never made me more turned on than right now, Baby!" Greg kissed her one last time, apparently he didn't mind the taste of Jack's manhood so much after all! He pulled away and slapped her bottom before resuming his spot on the chair. He poured himself a scotch on the rocks. "Go ahead, I want to hear those screams you told me about!"

"You got that right, bro!" Jack stroked his cock and nodded in approval. "She'll be screaming my name all night!" The bastard was still hard as a rock! Toni spun on her toes as she untied the top of her sari. The flimsy, colorful fabric floated away from her body as she moved. No one but her husband and her doctor had seen her naked in years, and she bit her lip hoping to please the young man. She'd kept herself fit and toned, and at thirty-six she was hardly and old woman. Her breasts were generous, but not ludicrously big, and were still firm enough to sit high and rounded on her slender chest. Her belly wasn't quite flat, just ever so softly rounded. Her waist was trim, her hips wide and curvy over her toned legs. She kept vagina manicured, sporting a cute little triangle of black hair above her tight pink slit.

"Lay back on the bed, Tiger. I'm going to ride you," she whispered, her voice low and husky. Jack didn't wait to be told twice. He bounded onto the bed, sprawling wide. His cock was too heavy to stand up completely straight, and slapped meatily against his stomach. Toni climbed aboard and reached behind her, aiming that splendid organ up with her sex. She groaned from deep within her stomach. Greg leaned over the chair, watching rapt, as she pushed her body backwards and down. Her lips parted before the tip, stretching over the knob.

"Fuck she's tight," Jack hissed. He pawed at her breasts, squeezing them hard and pinching her long brown nipples between thumbs and forefingers. A hot flush of pleasure spread up from between her thighs as Toni let her weight drop. Her pussy opened up readily for him, soaking wet from years of denying herself this particular pleasure. His girth forced her to stretch, the pressure stimulating every nerve. As she sank lower, his length opened up parts of her, deep, secret places in her womanhood she'd almost forgotten existed. He bottomed out, and as the rubbery tip of his cock pressed against the back of her pussy, forcing her to stretch inward, she came harder than she had since she'd met Greg.

"Oh JACK!" She shrieked. She threw her head back, her midnight locks draped down over the arch of her back. Her pussy quivered in delight, stretching and tingling as she gleefully stuffed herself on every delicious inch!

"Told you she'd be calling my name!" Jack laughed. He squeezed her tits and rubbed her sides and belly as she slowly recovered from her sudden powerful orgasm.

"I've forgotten just how good this is," she panted as she threw herself forward. Her nails dug into the boy's chest as she began to bounce. Jack merely grunted as her sopping pussy caressed his cock, covering it with her copious juices. The bed springs began to squeak as Toni rode him like a cowgirl. Her second orgasm wasn't long in coming, and the third was right on its heels. Was it the size of her lover's cock? His youth? The fact that she was being watched? Or just cheating on her loving husband? She decided it was the first and the last that really did it for her. Licking her lips in ecstasy, she rode him on and on. The kid just wouldn't cum, and she grinned down at him, determined to have that cock inside her all night long!

"Oh don't go limp on me now!" Jack growled as her exhausted legs turned jelly and her motions began to slow. He rolled her over onto her back, his mighty staff never leaving her drenched and stretched cunt. He lifted her legs straight up into the air by her slender ankles. "This is how it's done bro!" Jack smirked at her husband as he worked his young, tireless hips into her like a jackhammer.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Jack! Show my husband how to fuck me right!" she squealed in delight. As good as it had been to ride his magnificent cock, now that she was fully opened and stretched for him, she basked in the pleasure he slammed into her body.

"Yeah, that's it, my little married slut! Take it!" Jack growled. Her toes curled in ecstasy as his rapidly pumping cock brought her off again and again, each earth-shattering orgasm more powerful than the last. The boy had fucking stamina too! His tempo never flagged, even as the night wore on into the deep dark hours of early morning.

"Oh fill me up!" Toni muttered, her eyes fluttering behind long lashes. Their bodies were drenched in sweat, and only the occasional sudden orgasm kept her from passing out from sheer sexual exhaustion. Jack collapsed atop her, his powerful body pushing her down into the mattress as his herculean cock finally gave up its second load. She felt each volley of scalding cum fill her, so much that it oozed out around the base of his cock to drip down her ass.

"That pussy," Jack panted, his eyes closed and his body limp atop hers. "Will never be the fucking same!" Toni kissed the boy's cheek and looked out over at her husband. She'd only remembered to check on him from time to time through the night, but the knowledge of him there watching her cheat on him had revived her lust more than once. He too was sweaty, and naked now on his chair. His cock had long since given up the fight to keep up, and lay, small and limp and sticky with his own cum between his legs. She reached out, and he leaned forward to take her hand as she lay pinned under her young lover.

"No, my pussy will never be the same ever again," she said softly. Jack was already drifting, and only mumbled a response. Greg held her hand tenderly, and gave her a sheepish, rueful smile. "I love you, honey," she whispered to her husband.

"I love you too, Baby, always."

***

"Yeah, I like you two. You seem like a really nice couple, so issues," the young man grinned. His full name was Jackson Cromwell the Fourth of all things. The handsome lad was a rich young brat who spent his summers at the resort preying on married women and spending his sizable inheritance. He wore a pink polo shirt, collar popped of course, and loose shorts that swayed and bulged every time the young man took a step. They'd spent the day together, per Jack's request, to "see if they got on outside the bedroom." Toni found him to be well mannered and polite, even charming in a boyish way. He was also well traveled despite only being twenty-seven, and was an engaging conversationalist. She found herself liking him despite his obvious privilege. He was a handsome young man after all, tall and strong with a magnetic smile. Greg was fairly successful himself, and the two bonded over golf and Republican politics before they'd had a light supper at the rich boy's summer house and gotten down to business.

"You seem like a good kid, Jackson. And someone who can be discrete." Greg smiled. He sat across from her on the boy's back porch, leaning back on the wicker patio chair. Toni curled up on the matching loveseat, leaning against the younger man, already feeling comfortable around him. She stretched her legs out onto her husban'd lap, and he idly caressed her ankles.

"I realize how important that is. It's not a lifestyle most people would understand," Jack grinned, stroking Toni's bare arm. She wore a clingy white sundress, and the dark boy seemed to take delight in touching her smooth, tan skin whenever he got the chance.

"Lifestyle?" Toni asked as she nuzzled his neck.

"Sure, I think you two are ready for it. Greg you obviously enjoy watching a great deal. You didn't participate, only watched. But you also clearly enjoyed the scene, and didn't lose your head even when a lesser man might have been humiliated," Jack explained. "And you, Toni, you enjoyed showing off didn't you?"

"I did. And I didn't mind showing how much I loved having sex with you and your rather spectacular gifts!" she giggled and ran a finger up the young man's shorts, over his massive bulge.

"Exactly. I think you two are ready to give the cuckold-slutwife lifestyle a try. Do you think you'd be happy if your sex life, in the future, was much more like last night than your sex life over the past few years?" He looked at both of them in turn, his dark eyes penetrating. Toni furrowed her brow as she turned away to look at her husband. She for one, could certainly get used to regular doses of big, young cock!

"A lifestyle, huh?" Greg scratched his chin. "I really haven't thought about things beyond our vacation. I guess it really depends on Toni, doesn't it? She's the one who will be straying from our marriage."

"No, that's the wrong way to look at it, my friend," Jack shook his head. "You're a couple, you love each other. This has to be right for both of you or it isn't going to work. Don't put it all on her, Greg. That's too much pressure."

"Jack, Greg and I had never even thought about swinging until last night, let alone something like you are suggesting," Toni interjected. "Sure the sex was the best I've had in years, and I wouldn't say no to more of that in my life, but there could be complications."

"We'll work them out, Baby. We always have," Greg said with more confidence than he'd had before. She gave him a puzzled look. "You said it yourself, Toni. The best sex you've ever had. I almost feel the same way, even though all I did was look and you didn't touch me. I came three times last night, three! If you think you're the only one getting off on this, you're crazy!" he laughed. Toni smiled and giggled with him. Well, that was good to know!

"Still, one night is one thing and a lifestyle is another," she turned and kissed Jack's rough, unshaven cheek. "You sound like you know a lot about this stuff, Jack. Maybe you could show us the ropes over the next two weeks?"

"That I can do," Jack grinned, and bent to kiss her deeply. His tongue searched her mouth aggressively, much different than her husband's sensual style. It was a nice kiss, but Greg watching her from a few feet away made it electrifying. The young man pulled away and she almost pouted in disappointment.

"A trial run sounds like a good idea, Baby," Greg nodded. By the tent in his shorts, watching the kiss had had a similar effect on him. "Show us what this lifestyle is all about, Jack. Take us into it, deep into it. It's only for a couple of weeks, after all. If we don't like it, at least we'll know now."

"That's what I like to hear, bro!" Jack chuckled. He pulled Toni onto his lap, and she gasped in surprise as he stood quickly. His brawny arms supported her as if she were light as mist. "Stay down here for about an hour, Greg. Cuckolds don't get to watch every time, you see. Make yourself a drink, relax, then go upstairs and into the last door down the hall to the left."

"Aw, I was hoping for ring-side seats!" Greg protested. Toni wrapped her arm around the powerful rich boy's neck and kicked a bare foot idly.

"The bull makes the rules, bro, not the cuck. One hour." Jackson said firmly, expecting his words to be obeyed. He spun on his heel and carried Toni up the stairs. Toni peeked over his shoulder as she was hustled away, a thrill of excitement rushing through her body. Greg seemed a bit at a loss, but smiled and shrugged. She waved him goodbye cheerfully.

***

The next two weeks passed in a hazy blur. She and Greg moved their things into young Jack's family summer home for the rest of their stay at the resort. Every night the energetic young man filled her and trained her skillful mouth and throat with his unflagging manhood. During the day he'd often rush her to a secluded spot for a frenzied quickie as well. If twenty or thirty minutes of solid fucking could be called a quickie! At nights he sometimes he closed the door in Greg's face, but most of the time he let her husband watch as they fucked like rabbits on his huge four-poster bed. He never let her husband join in however. This wasn't about group sex or threesomes, Jack had reasoned. A wife sexually served her lover, her bull as it was called, at his whim, but the cuckold was to be left high and dry!

At first, the exclusion had bothered Toni. She loved Greg dearly, and she'd been indulging her greediest desires for days on end and all he had for his own pleasure was his own hand! It bothered her less and less as time went on, however. Jack constantly urged her to vocalize how much more she loved sucking and fucking his big young cock, especially when Greg was watching. The words range truer in her own ears each time. Near the end of their vacation, she'd taken her husband aside and asked him how he felt about really doing this. Could he really accept watching her fuck other men, younger, stronger, better-hung men as a full time lifestyle, as Jack seemed to suggest they try? Should it remain a once in a lifetime fling? Or perhaps an indulgence to engage in on special occasions? She hadn't gotten a clear answer from him, only that he loved every moment of their vacation so far. For herself, Toni secretly reviled in it, feeling so dirty and yet so free.

As she crouched on all fours on the bed, the last traces of doubt and regret faded from her mind. It had taken the full two weeks for her to get to this point, but now, as Jack stood at the edge of the bed and slammed his massive cock balls-deep into her mouth over and over, she finally mastered deep throating him. A feeling of perverse pride swept over her, and she realized that not only would she much rather suck a cock like Jack's, but that she never wanted to suck anything but!

"Honey," she said softly as she inched back on the bed and let Jack's thrusting organ pop from her lips. It swayed above her pretty face, dripping with spit and full of menace. "I love sucking Jack's cock. I love his cock more than yours," she slurped at the tip and rubbed it all over her face.

"That's it, tell him the score, little slut," Jack chuckled and smiled down at her.

"Yeah, is that so, Baby?" Greg asked, his fist pumping up and down in his lap. He sprawled naked on the leather easy chair beside the bed, having been watching, for the last half hour, the well hung stud slam her throat like a well-lubed pussy.

"I only want to suck and fuck cocks like his from now on, Greg." She didn't look at him as she said it. She couldn't. A knot formed in her throat even as her pussy felt like it was about to catch fire from her arousal. "Please say yes, honey. I want this to be our thing!" her voice quivered as she begged her husband for a permission no sane man would give.

"Oh fuck yes, Baby, yes!" Greg roared. She forced herself to watch as her husband stroked himself to a screaming orgasm. His cock spurted up from his fist, covering his hand with a thick layer of his seed. She sighed in relief.

"I told you I had high hopes!" Jack laughed. "Time for one last lesson before you two go home and leave me to look for the next married slut!"