A Wife's Seaside Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's more?" Toni asked in surprise as her husband gasped and panted, clearly quite drained from his explosive reaction to her cuckoldry of him.

"There could be a lot more if you do this right," Jack said. The bed creaked as he got up on his knees behind her. He turned her so that she faced her husband, her hands clutching the edge of the mattress. "Greg come and kiss her while I fuck her from behind. Consider it your reward for being such a nice hubby!" he laughed.

Greg grunted, but did as Jack ordered. Toni gazed into her husband's eyes and smiled almost shyly at him. He kissed her nose before their lips met. Just as his soft, knowing tongue slipped into her mouth, Jack took hold of her hips and pushed his mighty cock into her dripping pussy to the hilt. His impressive member never failed to please her, and now after dozens of sessions, even his over-sized manhood slipped into her in one smooth, easy stroke.

"Damn, you're still nice and tight for me," Jack grunted as he drilled her from behind. "Not for you, though, Greg. Not that you'll ever find out!"

Greg did his best to keep at her as she rocked back and forth to meet Jack's lusty thrusts. She moaned and screamed as each orgasm overtook her senses, and through it all, Greg lovingly kissed her lips and face. He stroked her hair tenderly and held her as she was thoroughly pummeled. Jack thrust forward so hard she nearly slipped off the bed, but Greg was there to catch her and hold her as the younger man filled her aching womanhood with his thick, copious load.

"That's it, that's my Baby," Greg whispered as he nuzzled her neck and stroked her back. She clutched at his strong arms, leaning into him as she wiggled her bottom against her lover's body. She sighed and kissed him once again, holding him close as they shared their abiding love.

"Oh, your wife was built for this, bro," Jack declared as he slipped out. "You should see her pussy, man. Up close I mean."

"I must be a mess," Toni giggled. Her pussy felt achy and empty without that huge organ plumbing her depths.

"You are, my slut. Yes you are! I was kidding, though. Get up on the bed, Greg!" Jack suggested, pointing to the mattress beside her. "Lay on your back and relax. Toni, straddle him in the sixty-nine position."

"Oh my, pleasure, Sir!" Toni purred. She squeezed Greg's hand as he stretched out beside her and she eagerly turned to straddle his face. Jack was right, her husband did need a good up-close look at how stretched he'd made her. She could feel his thick load oozing out from between her intimate lips.

"Don't be shy, Greg, taste her pussy!" Jack said. Toni tensed, her ass over her husband's head, her sloppy pussy inches from his mouth. She crouched on all fours, and as her husband's tongue tentatively touched her swollen inner lips, his cock lurched and stood up to full hardness before her eyes. She stared at it, licking her lips. Greg moaned into her sex as his tongue grew bolder, scooping into her folds, no doubt sucking up mouthfuls of Jack's tasty cum. This was so wrong!

"I really need to suck cock right now," she purred seductively. Her mouth hovered over her husband's turgid prick. He shifted his hips as her hot breath caressed his flaring red cockhead. She looked up at Jack, who stood at the side of the bed, hands on his hips. His cock was still hard. "Jack, would you help me out?" she asked sweetly as she lifted her head away from her husband's needy prick and opened her mouth wide.

"Sure thing, my little slut!" Jack said with a wink. He eased his manhood toward her face, and she eagerly began to suck this ever-hard pole deep into her mouth and throat. She ground her pussy into her husband's face, her moans and muffled screams of orgasming prompting him to lick harder and faster. He alternated from her clit to her gaping, loose hole, bringing her to a hot, electric orgasm before slurping and swallowing another helping of Jack's second-hand load. Her husband's cock stood throbbing, completely forgotten as she delighted in her husband's worshipful ministrations and once again become lost in sucking Jack's heavy monster cock.

"Oh God!" she heard Greg whimper as he paused in his licking. His hips jerked under her, and his cock starting firing off, untouched. His cum splashed her neck and chin before she sat up and watched in awe.

"Oh my God, you came just from licking my pussy clean!" she giggled. Greg struggled under her ass as she settled her weight on him, and she rolled away. "Are you all right, dear? I see you like our new lifestyle as much as I do!"

"Damn, Baby!" Greg sat up, his face red as a stop sign.

"I'm glad you came, honey," she patted his arm. "Now go to the guestroom and make sure we're all packed up for tomorrow." She gave him a nudge and he reluctantly stood up.

"What are you going to do?" he eyed her and Jack, taking note of the younger man's hard cock.

"I'm going to get fucked for a while longer yet, of course!" she winked and started stroking Jack's hard cock with both hands once more. "It's our last night together, and I've think you've cum enough already for one night, my little cuckold!"

"All right," Greg shuddered. It was clear he was still turned on, despite cumming twice. His cock was already stirring. This lifestyle was doing wonders for his libido!

"Move along now, sweetie, and remember, I love you!" She said with a smile. He smiled back at her and bowed his head. Her heart filled with warmth, and she almost changed her mind and asked him to stay. She knew she'd let him watch most of the time, but a little extra teasing was pretty fun!

"I love you too, Baby. God how I love you!"