All Comments on 'A Wife's Submission'

by BeachGurl2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MrFantasyManMrFantasyManover 18 years ago
This is Love...

This is one of the most beautiful and powerful stories I have ever read. The passion and desire is palpable. I don't think it belongs in BDSM but it is truely a work of art and love. I look forward to many, many more...

sumviewsumviewover 18 years ago
WOW

This is a realistic event like may play out in any bedroom of America. Good enough that I may try it myself. The blind fold and restricting movement is just enough BDSM to make it erotic...... expecially if your partner is just learning about Bondage....

JamesSDJamesSDover 18 years ago
Cool

I liked it, a lot more than I usually like something so "basic". Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
400%

That's four 100s in a row. You're on a roll!

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonover 18 years ago
WOnderful imagery

What do you see when you look into my eyes like that? Do you know what I am feeling at this moment?

I love the internal dialogue here and the way she gives herself to him with hesitiation and yet desire as well.

Great story!

dcrazdcrazover 18 years ago
A raw and deeply intimate account

A beautiful story. One of earned trust and complete submission. Submission born of a comfort knowing that in the end, her needs will be met as well as his through her submission and trust.

Very nice indeed.

His_pitaHis_pitaover 17 years ago
Lovely!!

Very well done BeachGurl. That is a story I would very much love to live out one night with my Sir.

castagnuscastagnusover 15 years ago
very erotic

Thank you for posting this gem. You deftly touched on all the senses, and I liked you mentioning the aphrodisiac effect of "scent" several times - it is a pity that because of our society's obsession with "cleanliness" and surpressing our natural fragrances, many of us have become incapable of savoring this delicious aspect of sexual interaction. Look forward to reading some more of your stories.

Castagnus

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 6 years ago
True love.

She trusts her husband. He demands her submission and she gives it willingly. Gentle control. Wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous