All Comments on 'A Wolf's Tail Ch. 05'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
I know that this is meant to be a fairy tale......

But the innocence and utter childishness of the writing so far has left me breathlessly blase about the entire story.

As for stopping here: I'd advise you to not finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thats a really mean comment right before mine! What an a$$! Your story and writting isnt bad! There is room for improvement and constructive criticism is always a good thing, but dont be dicouraged by people like that! The more you write the better you'll become and you are deff not starting at the bottom!

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyover 12 years ago
I enjoyed reading your story

If you like what you are writing continue if you dont then stop.

Just remember options are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink.

So pick the fertilizer you like the best and press-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

The only thing that could make this story better is if you write it faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg!!!!!!

i absolutely loved it but the only thing i didnt like was that the story ended like that.....it ended too soon, plz keep wrighting ill be waiting;) sooooo frustrating. :-0

green2ballsgreen2ballsover 12 years ago
What is wrong with some people ?

There are some stupid people out there ,who love and I mean love to bring down others in there acompishments . Maybe because they have NON of there own to be proud of. And you W are the one who stinks of what ever, must like it you discride yourself to a T. As for you dear writer keep on writing I like it as well as other like me like it too.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 12 years ago
Good story

Would like to hear more....it is sad that there are angry people out there who want to make people upset just to make themselves "feel good"

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor
I have debated whether to reply, Lo-Pan

and hey, I'm going to bite.

Firtsly, your comment is horrible and mean. Not only is it very nasty, but it belittles the hours I have spent writing and editing this story. Worst yet, it contains no constructive, positive or encouraging content and therefore merely an exercise in being mean to others to feel better about yourself.

Secondly, notice that I am HALF your age. Forgive me but, I would have thought at your age, you would have outgrown the childish act. I also notice you have published no stories of your own. Too bad. Your comment may have held some weight is it had been coloured by your own personal expreience of writing rather than trashing others. IT would also be nice to see what your writing is like.

Thirdly, no one has made you read all 17,187 words of my five chapters, so clearly something has kept you going. If I don't like a story, I stop reading by the first or second chapter and I most certainly do not post a trashy comment.

I will finish this story eventually and I expect you not to read or comment anymore. Your mean, snide and useless comments are not welcome here, or on any other stories.

Thank you very much to my readers who stuck up for me and stood up to the troll <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Try it before you judge...

Only someone who has ever attempted to write can truly appreciate the time and effort that goes into it. Only someone with genuine talent perseveres, growing and learning as time passes and experience is gained. You are that someone, my dear, so focus on that and don't be deterred.

~ella

ladyofdark1981ladyofdark1981over 12 years ago
Shadowsung

Write on sister! :Þ

I do love this story, Anna and Emma are so sweet and innocent even though Anna's past is so tragic, truly a modern Fairy Tale. I know you want to focus on Pure Moonlight right now, but please if you get some inspiration on this one I'm sure we won't mind if you add another couple of chapters now and then.

ladyofdark1981 :Þ

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
he he

i am such a fan of the non human stories on lit, yours is soooo different to others of your genre. This i think is a good thing since we, as readers, dont want to get bored now do we lol keep it up, and quickly (lol) please xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jerks

To Shadowsung

I am glad you responded to Lo-Pan remark. Obviously Lo-Pan is of a low class sub-species, without an education in manners. Lo-Pan if you don't like something then don't read it..Simple No? Why torture yourself, I am sure the author can and will survive without you in the audience. However to read all of the story to date and then trash talk the author is just rude and thoughtless.

Shadowsung,

I have read many stories here and in other forums and yours is fine. I wish you had more time to write, but then we all have real lives to face and deal with. Keep up with what you love doing and ignore jerks, the world is full of them and it just helps us to appreciate decent readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

5 star put down.... The story is excellent as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
want more

you left us there with a major cliff hanger... please don't wait too long to continue. While I also enjoy pure moonlight, I really want to know how Anna and Emma's story goes on!

Great writing, keep it up!

But please, there are a few grammar mistakes; find an editor or, at least, let the spell and grammar check run over it.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow

Would that best friend who was MIA happen to be Nathaniel? It would be awesome to have the blood-sisters enter the same pack. I love the story! Please keep writing.

shortydeeshortydeeover 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

I will be waiting for both of the stories to be finished. KEEP UP the gteat work!!!!!!!

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6over 12 years ago
wow!

Can't wait for you to finish this story. Thanks for the cliff hanger! Its going to drive me nuts till you post the next chapter! Lol! But I can't wait to read the next chapter of Pure Moonlight eather lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Stuff!

I just read what you've written, and I loved it. It can't wait to see where this goes next. Update soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

Please post more chapters for both series you are writing

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I'm torn, I love Pure Moonlight, but this is getting so good. HOpe you'll work on this again soon!!!! Poor Nathaniel. I can't believe Anna didn't smell him when he slipped into Emma's room through the window. I look forward to her finding Nate again. And it is nice that Anna will now have a place. Lance seems like a great guy, you'll have to do his story after these :)

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor

You know, Cannd, I'd never thought of his story, to be honest... Maybe I should think about it a little once these two are done ;)

smitchell_3smitchell_3over 12 years ago
That is so unfair!!!!

It is so TOTALLY and COMPLETELY unfair to leave the story where you did. I so want more. Oh and AWESOME start so far. I love it and can't wait for more.

wickedmommywickedmommyover 12 years ago

You need to add to this story. There is still so much more. I absolutely hate to be left hanging. It is like watching a movie with no ending. It ruins it. It is sad and not fair to your readers. You are so talented and yet I don't know that I would read anything else you have written. I am sure there are others who feel the same way. Just something for you to think about.

bigman9963bigman9963over 12 years ago
good story...sofar

Please keep up the good work.

kitteh_katkitteh_katover 12 years ago
nooooooooo......

how could you do this to me?! more please!

lovin' it so far but i fell like a crack head!

i need more!!!

k_k

mrtdustmrtdustover 12 years ago
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you have to add more pleasessssssssssssss

Sheenas_MusingsSheenas_Musingsover 12 years ago
*Gasp!!!*

But I need to read more!

This was jam packed chapter though. Hmmm, I foresee some double dating here. Again, strong characters that feel real. I'll be watching this space for more.

I'll go check out the other story you've got going.

Thanks for Writing

Sheena

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
COME ON GET A MOVE ON WITH PURE MOONLIGHT! I WANT THIS FINISHED!

COME ONNNNNN MAN!

I REEEALLY WANT U TO FINISH PURE MOONLIGHT THEN YOU CAN DO THIS COMMME ONNNNN!!! STOP WASTING YOUR TIME

Sapphire x

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
Excellent....

story, so far!!!! I cannot wait for this story to be finished!!!!! I will go on to read Pure Moonlight, but please finish it as soon as you can....so, we your readers can finish reading this. :)

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor
Dearest Sapphire/Anon

I am currently going through a tough time in my life. I barely have time to do the housework and sleep, let alone come up with the energy to continue writing. I am glad that you like my stories, and you are eager to find out more, but I cannot force it. I am hoping to begin writing again soon, but you will have to retain patience.

I do not apologise for the delay because it is not of my choosing, and to be honest, I am not being paid to do this. I am doing this because I want to share my stories with someone. I will not burn myself out just to force out a chapter that will be received negatively just because you have decidede that your reading needs are more important than my living ones.

Thank you to my loyal followers who have shown patience and understanding that writing is a hobby and given freely to this website when authors have the time.

Shadowsung

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
great story

Can't wait to read more. Hope you can get back to it soon. I think most of us can relate to the issues of not having the time or energy for the extra stuff. It sucks but is understandable. Great job so far though.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
Nice one...

...but I want more.

Please start this story up again, I'm DYING to know what happens next!

please?!

k_k

EllieLavenEllieLavenabout 12 years ago
Please write more!!

I read all 5 chapters last December and loved it. In January, I went to re-read them again (because I liked it that much and couldn't get it outta my head) and realized I had forgotten to put it in my fav's. It has taken me almost 2 months to find this story again. Still love it. :) Please post more soon!

horsechick91horsechick91about 12 years ago
grrrrrrrr

All right miss shadow. Please don't leave us hanging too much longer. I want to find out more!

HopelesslyAddictedHopelesslyAddictedabout 12 years ago
Please, please, please....

I really want to hear more of this story.

KissmintKissmintabout 12 years ago
What?!

Both your stories are amazing but unfinished! Torturous!

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago

Please, please finish this soon. It's a great story and I'm excited to read the rest.

xoxo

C.

ShadowsungShadowsungalmost 12 years agoAuthor
New Chapter Submitted!

Hi everyone-

Just submitted chapter 6! Should be up in a couple of days...

<3 Shadowsung

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Honestly

I am so glad I had the time today to look at some of the storys I have missed. This story has far surpassed what I expected from a newer author. Again I have more to read to catch up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hey!!! Please keep going

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! YES! I’m doin a Lil Happy Dance!! Thank You Shadowsung!!! And I’m also going to predict that the Pack they’re having the problems with is HERS! Thanks to her bloodsucking Step mother and Sisters! Whom I Hope meet their end soon! Yes I can be a Lil bloodthirsty myself!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous