A Wonderful Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy let go of my hands and made me go doggie style again. He whispered in my ear I looked so hot with cum on my face and cock in my pussy. He said he liked me doggie style because I looked even more like a slut. He started pounding me, asking me if I felt stretched yet. He told me to cum for Daddy, he told me I was such a whore.

I guess I am because suddenly the idea of being fucked by a father-son team didn't sound dirty and bad. I liked being filled and knowing their relationship just made it feel so much more naughty. I realized I was going from little virgin to their family whore. I kind of liked that, too. I closed my eyes and moaned when I felt Topher's mouth on my clit. I was panting and moaning when Topher nipped my clit with his teeth. I screeched and clamed my pussy down on Daddy's dick. He was telling me to cum for him and started spanking me again while he held my hair in his fist to pull me back on his dick. I came so hard I pissed just a little. It went into Topher's mouth.

I heard him groan and didn't know if he was going to hit me until I peaked over and him and saw him stroking himself. I kept cumming and begging Daddy to fuck me harder, which he gladly did. I felt him tighten up, shove a couple of fingers up my ass to make me tighten again, and shoot his load. At the same time Topher shoved his cock in my mouth and told me I deserved it since I made his dad cum so hard. I started to suck eagerly but I didn't get what I had thought I'd get.

He pissed down my throat. I tried to pull back but he was telling me I deserved it and holding my head in place. It was so hot and not exactly good, but it did make my pussy tingle. Daddy moaned about how his boy was making me tighter as his orgasm slowed.

When he was done pissing he smiled, almost sweetly, and said I could really have my treat now. He stroked his dick in and out of my mouth a couple more times then quickly shot his load down my throat with a grunt and a moan about how I'm their slut now. Daddy pulled out of me slowly once his dick had shrank back to normal. He had me clean him up and when I tried to get up and clean up, they both shoved me back down.

I was confused and begged them for a break. Daddy smiled and told me they just wanted a little show. It suddenly hit me that it felt like they had done this before. Topher said sharply for me to finger myself. I started to protest and then decided it was futile. I asked softly what they wanted me to do. Topher looked at Daddy and told him he had trained his slut well. Daddy looked proud and told me to put two fingers in my pussy and rub my clit. I did so and realized that though I was sore,

I wanted to cum again. I was close so I asked Daddy if I could cum. Topher laughed at his father for making me call him Daddy. Daddy smiled down at me and asked me if I had had a good time tonight. I moaned a yes sir and started fingering myself harder.

He looked over and saw Topher's cock hard yet again and laughed. He told me I was a lucky girl to have a man who gets hard so fast. I was begging to cum and then Topher was between my legs, fucking my pussy. He laughed and said that I was a mess but didn't stop. For some reason I was still begging Daddy to let me cum. Topher slapped me across the face and said you ask me, bitch. That almost did it for me. I begged Topher, telling him I'm his whore; I'm dirty, whatever he wanted to hear. He fucked me and pulled out. I was prepared to cry from frustration.

He said, cum for me, bitch. I took over my clit again and he was jerking over me again. Daddy was telling me softly I looked like a cum bucket and lightly toyed with my asshole. Topher started to cum; of course he couldn't last very long again. As his cum shot all over my belly and more coated my face, I came hard. I couldn't stop cumming. Half way through I opened my eyes to see Daddy standing over me.

He said he had one last thing to give me and proceeded to piss all over my face. I tried to lick it up. The whole time I was cumming Topher and Daddy were discussing what to do with me next. I decided I was lucky to find a boyfriend with such a wonderful family.

12