All Comments on 'A Work in Progress'

by buderica

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

Loved this story.Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like...

been there done that... wife loved every minute of this action and her own several years back... believe me this stuff happens to a lot of couples...if you do not think so. I would suggest you watch your wife because the chances are she is having fun and you do not know about it...5

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Jesus

Jesus, what a fucking mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Equal opportunity

I think it's great that this site lets the mentally disturbed post stories.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 7 years ago
This one didn't . . .

. . . work for me. Nothing much about the characters, setting or actions seemed to fit any sense of reality that I can understand. As fantasy there wasn't any excitement. I guess the word I would use to describe is flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
of course there wasn't anything exciting

What did you expect? After all it's "cuck shit".

Looked in other categories today, since LW had nothing worthwhile to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Literotica needs new blood. All this gay cuck shits sucks

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plenty of new blood

if you like cuck shit. Problem is so many of us don't. Back to the archives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

So those guys read this, even after the big warning at the beginning. They probably read it, jack off, then feel guilty so they flame you to make themselves feel better for being a sinner, lol. It's great though because they are so boring and unimaginative in bed, that their wives are out letting anyone nail them in search of a good fuck. Thanks to all you boring losers for leaving your women unsatisfied for the rest of us! Go ahead and read some more hotwire stories (that you supposedly hate) so you know what your wife is getting done to her by men that actually understand women. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

If you "HATE" cuck shit why the hell do you read them. I think annony is a true retarded mentally ill asshole. In real life his wife has fucked more men than a$20 dollar whore. So when annony tells you how bad the story is, he really is telling you it's a great one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL

These last two commenters are a real Work In Progress. Whining little bitches

who can't stand opposing opinions. You two should be pitied for crying like the little babies you are. If this cuck shit turns you on that speaks volumes about your mentality not others who loathe the humiliating wimpy stories told by idiots who cater to the likes of the last two commenters. Of course anon 5+ is a whore who has been kicked off this porn site and now posts anonymously and by her new name "needyou200".

LMAO at those idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stupid selfjustifying WACC and bitch story

one question what happen when he starts to fantasize about other women. When the gutter slut no longer holds any value? I know that my fantasy's change over time. She may end up as nothing but a roomy.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Fun Story. Their relationship though not the norm seems good , work in progress. Sad that so many detractors hide behind anonymous, cowards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nonconsent Fantasy!

Great story; both my wife and I loved it! The husband discovering his wife´s “lack of consent” fantasy was very hot. His carefully setting it up, using people he knew, was masterful. My wife had a “rape” fantasy and we agreed that I would make it happen sometime in the first year of our marriage.

She has since been “raped” numerous times including a “gang bang” rape. I know and trust the men who perform this fantasy and I script/control the whole thing. However, she has no idea who the men are.

A second, additional, fantasy emerged for her after several years of repeatedly living out her “rape” fantasy. She wanted to be inseminated by the “rapists”. I agreed, so she went off the pill and I got a vasectomy.

Since then, she has been “raped” repeatedly. Now, we have three lovely children and she has no idea who the fathers are. Rather strange how these fantasies develop. However, they are hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF did I just read?!?

Not trying to offend people who actually <i> like </i> these kinds of stories, but honestly I don't. Everyone has their own opinion right, and mine is that people should genuinely be loyal to their partners, especially their husband or wife. I don't understand why he would be okay with this... but again, everyone has their own opinion. I'm just voicing mine.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 7 years ago
Anonymous Commenters

I read most of this but, frankly, I can't take entertainment from husbands of this sort. Not tpo mention wives of this sort. My definition of love includes no partner abuse. I want to direct this comment on the commenters with names that specifically do not identify the real person who criticize anonymous commenters. What in the hell gives you any grounds for criticizing anonyous commenters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please pass the eye bleach.

This has got to be one of the worst.

budericabudericaover 7 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Ya know, I usually leave this alone. If negative comments are given and are respectful, I leave them. But when people write in anonymously and either use the term "cuck shit" or try to demean people that enjoy this type of story, it's time to call out these "mindless fucking twits." I tried to forewarn readers concerning the content of this story so that they could go on to something more to their liking. I wish to offend no one! So, when anyone's chief complaint is concerning the content of the story, it makes you scratch your head. I, myself, do not enjoy gay stories. So guess what; I DON'T READ THEM!!! This isn't the site to come visit to find a Harlequin Romance novel. All of the authors on this site, from horrible to great, endeavor to put out a story that people might find enjoyable. They do so with the understanding that it's a SEX site! Sharing a spouse is exciting to thousands of people, as is gay sex. If what you find here rattles your bigoted sensibilities, DON'T COME HERE! If you do come here, try doing it with a grain of respect for those who feel differently, or pen a story instead of the mindless dribble that proves your intolerance of others.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 7 years ago
Quite Pathetic

Probably one of the worst stories on Lit at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I to am not a fan of cheating or cucks but if the story is well written and hot than it's just a story. In reality not only could I not handle walking in on my wife /girlfriend getting fucked by a stranger or friend I would attack in a win or lose attempt. A agree fantasy is hot and to talk it , imagine it or act it out together is fun but to let her get fucked by strangers is crazy for me but to each his own. I really don't understand the other comment about his wife's rape fantasy and then raising three kids by men they don't know. It's also totally unfair to the kids

suckermansuckermanabout 7 years ago
great

one of the best stories on Literotica at the moment, sensational, cant wait for you to expand your list of stories. This one reminded me of my wife just before we got married

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good

I took this story as a woman describing her fantasies to the author. It's great that she has fantasies and that she is willing to share them, even if they are not everyone's "thing".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waste of time

The story started out with some promise, but quickly declined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The role of alcohol in this story crosses suspension of disbelief's outer limits. Her live-in boyfriend abandons her at a fraternity party long enough for her to get so drunk she initially doesn't realize she's getting fucked? She has no clue she's drinking alcohol

while she guzzlers down multiple glasses of Long Island IcedTea? She so quickly becomes impaired at the restaurant that she cannot recognize the voyeurs are staring at his hand in her pussy? Nahh...don't think so. Sorry.

YMMV, but I have never been with a woman who would find it arousing for her lover to ask, "Does the sight of my cock make your cunt drool?" Sounds more like reliable birth control to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They should both be wiped off the face of the earth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous