A Work in Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally entered the car and Ray pushed me into the back seat and followed me in. He knelt between my legs and instructed me to put my right leg on the back of the seat and my left leg spread and on the floor.

"You have an amazing body, Tess. And now you should know that I intend to fuck that juicy cunt of yours."

Again, the filthy talk was hardwired to my clit. I don't know why it affects me this way, but verbal abuse, sexually charged can literally make me insane with desire and almost impossible to deviate toward a more sound judgement.

"Look at this Tess. Does this make your cunt drool?"

I looked down to see a cock that was clearly larger and thicker than the studs on the screen. I felt it begin to separate my labia and insist on entry. It felt like he was trying to get his leg in me as my cunt began to spread more and more. I remember asking him to go slow as my eyes were rolling back in my head. I'd never felt so full.

"Are you a slut, Tess?"

That was the first of many orgasms while impaled on that cock of his. His talk was both denigrating and delicious as I gave into the desire of being fucked.

I don't know how long he fucked me, or how long Pete fucked me when they traded places somewhere in the middle of it all. Pete ended up fucking me up the ass because Ray had stretched me out so badly, and Pete wasn't small by any means.

I was exhausted and thirsty, so I downed the remainder of my tea and tried sitting up. The car pulled to a stop on the far side of the Hampton. Pete opened the door and pulled me out with him. Oh yes, I was still naked as he led me across the lawn to a first floor room. He let us in with the key card and proceeded to turn on every light inside and left the door propped open.

He then sat me on the edge of the bed, dropped his pants and placed his half-hard cock in my mouth. Within moments he was hard as nails and fucking my throat. I saw a guy out of the corner of my eye, late forties, early fifties watching Pete defile me. Eventually he wandered in and started jacking off while watching us.

His cock ended up in my mouth next until his balls erupted. He shot once in my mouth and put the rest on my face. Afterwards he sat there in front of open windows and door and began rubbing his cum into my face.

I was able to get to the bathroom after that for a much needed piss. I could hear globs of cum falling out of me and hitting the water. My face was beginning to dry and tighten, so I washed my face and washed out my mouth. That's when I heard the outside door close and the window curtains being drawn.

I opened the bathroom door into a dimly lit bedroom and saw my husband lying in bed under the sheets as he pulled back the sheets for me and patted the bed. I went to him and he kissed me deeply before asking me, "Did my cum-dump of a slut wife have a nice anniversary?"

My wits were beginning to return from my alcohol-induced sensory overload. I looked at him for the longest time before asking, "Why?"

"Quite a while ago I hacked your computer and discovered some web sites you visited frequently. I was happy just to fantasize and jack off for quite a while, but eventually I became obsessed with your fantasies and finally acted on them. Everyone that touched you tonight did so with my consent. I knew them all. I wanted to show you that I'm ready to start opening up our dark side of erotica."

"But, what about obtaining my consent?"

"That's just it! Your fantasies all seem to carry the same theme; your lack of consent. I think it helps you alleviate feelings of guilt or anxiety, allowing you to abandon yourself in the moment. That being said, anything that might take place in the future will be agreed to by both of us beforehand.

"But you were always so jealous!"

"That was insecurity and I grew out of it thanks to your loving and loyal ways. You have no idea how many times I've jerked off to the vision of you getting drilled on that bathroom floor.

"Seriously?"

"Yep."

After a moment, I asked him, "Does that mean you're going to fuck your cum-dump of a slut wife, too?"

"Oh, hell yes!"

Since then we've discussed fantasies while we're in bed and plan on bringing some of the elements through to fruition. Rory told me that it took over six months of planning on this last venture, so patience and security are a prerequisite.

He clearly did this with my pleasure in mind as well as his. I understand that not many would be okay with this, but I'm more than good with it, and the end of constant reassurance. We prove that to each other every day.

(For the record, Bud offered me a glass of wine six times during the telling of this event. Maybe I'll include him in the future.)

12